Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race (35766 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Gozac: 10:11pm On May 13, 2022
Valkrie:

Now I truly know that this man is demented and age have catched up with him...!!
You are right, it's either he catching cruise or senility has taken a toll on him
He will be roundly defeated at the primaries. PMB holds the ace, all these Northerners are just catching cruise with his ambition
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by rasco2000me: 10:12pm On May 13, 2022
Gbam he is a brain thinker while buhari is what
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2022
seunmsg:

The best hospitals in Nigeria are still in Lagos. When covid-19 happened and people couldn’t travel out of the country, all the governors that contracted the virus were treated in Lagos. Lagos is not London or New York but it is the 5th largest economy in Africa and the best governed state in Nigeria. It also has the best public infrastructure in Nigeria apart from the FCT.
As a former capital, Lagos was long developed before Tinubu was born by the whites, if not Tinubu would have developed his state osun and not claim Lagos.Lagos is a no mans Land
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by lugado: 10:16pm On May 13, 2022
magnetic20:
Tinubu is too loquacious and need to take the path of maturity. His desperation is out of this world.
He's campaigning bros , what do want him to say? To start blowing grammar like the vp or start talking about china like obi
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Miracle2022: 10:20pm On May 13, 2022
Dsalvo:

So religious bigotry is something you wicked and hateful people now want to tag Tinubu with? Are you now not becoming too desperate?

Is his wife Christian or not? Simple yes or no. She is an ordained Pastor if you must know. Why then did Tinubu support her Christian faith and aspirstion rather than insist she converts to Islam if he is hateful and disdainful of Christians as you now claim?

I don't know how some of you, with your desperate readiness to always give a dog you hate a bad name just to hang it, think you are different to those who judged Deborah as deserving death for blasphemy.

No doubt some of you would lie you saw Tinubu murder someone if you think that will see him imprisoned for life. Let God just continue to keep me out of the way of wicked people and Assassins of character like you.

You personally would be a very good lynch mob member. Lies against the victim will just roll of your tongue so you get the lynching you are craving.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oluremi_Tinubu#:~:text=from%20Poverty%20(2005)-,Personal%20life,Redeemed%20Christian%20Church%20of%20God.

his wife is not seeking to be president.
Buhari is a Muslim 8years, tinubu is a Muslim 8years, if the north take over again it will be another Muslim for 8 years. In a country like Nigeria we have to be conscious of religion.
Will you be happy to see that Nigeria is not rule by a Christian?
Go and check all my comments,I am a diehard supporter of Buhari and APC, but since yesterday when the wicked,terrorists killed an innocent girl from sokoto and I read the comments of most of Muslims and MURICH (the highest body of Muslims in this country) I decided to change my mind.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Corporate2020: 10:26pm On May 13, 2022
lwisee:
Sha no go run mad

Yes, like Ojukwu did in 1970
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Miracle2022: 10:28pm On May 13, 2022
Dee60:

What has he said about the killing of the innocent christian?
nothing! The guy is the same terrorist,he cannot condemn the activities of his members.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Gozac: 10:28pm On May 13, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
what past Record abeg
Tinubu was a colossal failure as the governor of Lagos state.
It's a pity he is bragging of foisting his lackeys and stooges in market, political and traditional institutions in Lagos
PMB will surely endorse his successor as this man has been doing in Lagos and all these governors shouting his name upandan will just queue behind PMB.
Tinubu will cry foul at the end of the day and I see him decamping to retire in that party
All these braggadocio from him amounts to nothing that's why none of the aspirants are joining issues with him
Northerners are paying him back with his own coin and by June 1 Tinubu and his supporters will surely learn a very bitter lesson
It will certainly end in premium tears for Tinubu
Power will not come to South West
Do you think that a Tinubu can bulldoze his way through to the ticket without PMB'S assistance?
As Tinubu's candidate has been winning in Lagos so shall PMB'S candidate win by June 1
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Bamzyriches451: 10:30pm On May 13, 2022
Damn!
Ofcourse yes he's the only one running, running for Lagos state president wink
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Miracle2022: 10:31pm On May 13, 2022
geosegun:

He expect Tinubu to hide in one corner and lazy around so their 'no-track record' candidates can have their ways.
what track record that he has? Go an check Ogboniya Onu records. He is a sound and wonderful man.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Emekaterry: 10:36pm On May 13, 2022
The old man will only enjoy the vote of south west and some vote from South south.south east and the whole of north will vote for pdp candidate that am sure will come from the north.jagaban or whatever he's name is will only come second in general election come next year.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Tareq1105: 10:37pm On May 13, 2022
seunmsg:

I like the fact that Tinubu is contesting solely based on his past record as governor of Lagos. He talks passionately about what he accomplished in Lagos and how he’s going to turn around the fortunes of the country. He doesn’t go about lying about figures or talking about how China was developed.

He’s a very brilliant and experienced public administrator. He will be an excellent president if elected.

No, I give it to him. He has the brain and I'm convinced it can never be worse than this under Tinubu bcoz he's a good manager of human resources.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Abujason: 10:40pm On May 13, 2022
After all the Tinubu ass-kissing of Fulanis and dashing them billions of Naira, rice and indomie all you are getting today is the same G. Ebelechukwu Jonathan you people called names and rejected for the disaster in Aso Rock.

Doesn’t that mean that APC is such a failure that they can’t find anyone within the party capable enough to be president and now come back to beg him to please take the office back.

Shameless people! Beg Nigerians for forgiveness now.

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
NASS don dump you
For Southwest, Ekiti, oyo and Ogun state na no go area
For Southeast, no show
Southsouth na lie for am
North don dump am tey tey
Where Tinubu go see votes from. Nowhere but Lagos

Congratulations, Tinubu be the President of Lagos state

Ure in severe pains. Quote me. Asiwaju has a surprise for you all a day or two to the primaries. U will collapse unless U follow the man who knows the road. Lolz. How far my guy?
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Tareq1105: 10:43pm On May 13, 2022
Emekaterry:
The old man will only enjoy the vote of south west and some vote from South south.south east and the whole of north will vote for pdp candidate that am sure will come from the north.jagaban or whatever he's name is will only come second in general election come next year.

So, you've abandoned your Peter Obi? Is Obi out of the equation now?

That's the problem with the south east, they would not try. I'm leaning towards Tinubu bcoz he's not giving up.

He keeps pushing everyday. Each day one activity and that's what a leader does. Despite all abuses, he remain focus while your flat headed brothers have gone into hiding.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by macrodata(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2022
I'm sorry sir, I don't have appetite for agbado and corn, living in the Bush and waiting for your salary. You can't have my votes
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 13, 2022
seunmsg:

The best hospitals in Nigeria are still in Lagos. When covid-19 happened and people couldn’t travel out of the country, all the governors that contracted the virus were treated in Lagos. Lagos is not London or New York but it is the 5th largest economy in Africa and the best governed state in Nigeria. It also has the best public infrastructure in Nigeria apart from the FCT.

A fact even the blind can see. Who drew the development plan for Lagos if not Asiwaju? He has earned the right to blow his trumpet; If I were him, I would say I nominated Osinbajo. It's time to put 'history twisters' in their place. Show them who is boss and shame them!
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 13, 2022
jaxxy:

if we,should scan or audit lagos state financial books it will be a sore tale. Let's just accept the mirage we are seeing.

Why didn't the EFCC find anything for 8 years under PDP? Follow the man who knows the road. Lolz. My guy, don't follow those running to Redemption Camp or Kafancha.lolz
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 13, 2022
elocas:
Mark my words today. The Northerners will disappoint this man like Abiola.
I will not say any word about it anymore

Once again, the North didn't disappoint Abiola; The Military Council made up of many regions annulled the elections. The North voted massively for him even over their son. I don't know how old you were but you seem to be repeating same lines your kinsmen throw online.

The man who annulled the elections was even from the North Central or middlebelt. There were my fellow Yorubas in the Supreme Military Council then. A fellow Yoruba man agreed to head an Interim National Govt which was a charade.

One of the things I love about Tinubu is the fact that he stood with MKO till death. He could have accepted to join Abacha's Govt but he kept spending his money on Nadeco and Radio Kudirat. He deserves to reap what he has sown.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Johnnygill(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2022
Na only frog eye get chiss?
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by roscoman: 10:59pm On May 13, 2022
Tinubu should be called to order because of his unguarded statements is making around simply because he wanted to rule Nigeria at all cost. Pls Nigerians should asked him how many elections had he won on merit free and fair since 1999 ?. The controversial primary election that produced him In AD was won by late Funsho Williams but the election results was manipulated in Tinubu's favour by the AD leaders then. At last Funsho Williams was mordered while those people that rigged AD primary election results for Tinubu was also frustrated when Tinubu formed Action Congress ( ACN).

What has Tinubu done in Lagos state that was so special ?. We should not forget that former Lagos State Military Administrator Brigadier-General Muhammad Buba Marwa handed over to Tinubu when military was disengaging in 1999. Buba Marwa open development of new Lagos that Tinubu is prouding off now. For Tinubu to have said he is the only one contesting is a falacy what of others also contesting in his party ?.

Which roads he knows about Nigeria ?. After manipulating so many lande properties of Lagos State into personal use and he is making money every day at the expense of ordinary Lagosians.

He should stop praising himself about what he had done as a Lagos State Governor, how he made people from councilors to the state governors. He needs to understand someone will definitely somebody so it is not what is supposing to be bragging about.

Tinubu should remember God give powers to whoever he wishes. Hence is not supposed to be do or die affairs that he must rule at all cost.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by EDOLUWA: 11:03pm On May 13, 2022
This connotes Pride, overconfidence and immodesty. We don't need this character as a President.

Still yet if God want him to be there he will surely be there but if God does not support him then he should forget about it.

At this stage Naija need a right man for this job and any mistake this time around will boomerang. We pray for a better Naija and now is the time to walk the talk by fully participate in the electoral process.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I am of Delta State origin, born & raised in Ikoyi & Victoria Island, even remember Bola Tinubu’s kids from back in the days when he stayed of Balarabe Musa Close Victoria Island, adjacent to 1004, where we all used to go & play football, Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not do anything for Lagos State, other than to enrich himself & his cronies.

Everything & more of what you mentioned was there long before Bola Ahmed Tinubu got to Alausa, Maroko turned Oniru Estate was destroyed in front of myself & others by Colonel Raji Rasaki, so please stop all these nonsense talk, Lagos State is home to many of us, don’t belittle our state like that.

Lagos State has always been a progressive State right from Mobolaji Johnson to Buba Marwa.

Bullshit! So, LIRS was generating billions before Tinubu?

There was LASTMA and LAWMA before Tinubu?

The General Hospitals were standard before Tinubu?

There was plans for BRT lanes and Buses before him?

There was Rapid Response Squad before Tinubu?

Bitterness will kill you if you do not turn a new leaf. Who cares if you were Jagaban's neighbour? Anyone can type rubbish especially if he is filled with hate. Haba!
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 13, 2022
blowjohn:

Is he not campaigning?
He shud use sign language or what?
If anything, he has made the least noise among the serious contenders

If it were someone else, he would have told the whole world that he nominated Osinbajo with witnesses to confirm it but he just ignored him. Tinubu is clearly pained about the mockery of his health. He has allowed those mischievous people control the narrative long enough and it's time to silence them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by JudasNaKarrot: 11:21pm On May 13, 2022
AbaLion:
Tinubu has always been consistent in his references to his track records in Lagos. He combines smartness, experience and intelligence as strategic game plan. I have often listened to Peter Peter Obi as he barely makes a line of sentence without referring to China and you wonder if he was a Governor in China or Anambra. He has very little to show aside handing over public schools back to the Missionaries. Every Governor that has come after Peter Obi has debunked one lies or the other about him.

-Lion
See how you're just displaying your foolishness and dullness online.

Shame on you.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by pacespot(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2022
Is like someone removed this man permanently from Nigeria political scene or he runs mad in this his quest for power and personal ambition.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Abbeytoy(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2022
Sergio104:
It's really do or die affair for this bogus.

He really trust in something.... maybe rigging.

But the kind laugh I will give him if after this loggerheadedness of assurance and he fails to assume to power because of "failure".

We awaits cool

Outta here!!!!

Life is about risk and he's taking the maximum of it...

Lose or Win is what he's doing
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Karlosorji(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2022
muhyeenisce:
Hummm igbos use your head now and don’t let your hate against someone who doesn’t even know you exist consume you, JAGABAN is not the cause of your misfortune, stop hating him instead pray and wished you have someone like him in your region
we can't have someone parading agberos up and down as if it's normal. You want to come and replicate agberos on Naija? Kolewerk
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Jaymoney5000(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by dammyco(m): 12:10am On May 14, 2022
Noted
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by olaniyilukman(m): 1:20am On May 14, 2022
This man is a useless man and I will be happy if reasonable Nigerians deals with him in the language he understand during election, in this period where the government should have declared national mourning for the lady who just passed away unjustly from the hand of a sucking beasts who are justified thier reason on Blasphemy... TINUBU IS A USELESS MAN I WILL NEVER LIKE ANY INDIVIDUALS WHO SHINE AWAY FRO. THE TRUTH...
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Megabig: 1:20am On May 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

Unfortunately I don't share in your opinion.
You shouldn’t, we all need to have our opinion, you don’t hav to agree to mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors / Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.