Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,515 members, 7,801,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race (35735 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Asswipemod: 1:54am On May 14, 2022
seunmsg:

The best hospitals in Nigeria are still in Lagos. When covid-19 happened and people couldn’t travel out of the country, all the governors that contracted the virus were treated in Lagos. Lagos is not London or New York but it is the 5th largest economy in Africa and the best governed state in Nigeria. It also has the best public infrastructure in Nigeria apart from the FCT.

Just listen to yourself. The best hospitals in Nigeria are in Lagos, yet your gods prefer to travel out. It means that the definition of best to you, a common slave to them, is different from theirs. You will never catch Boris Johnson, Queen Elizabeth, Joe Biden, Donald Trump or even Putin traveling out to get medical treatment because what they consider the best medical care is available to all the citizens in their respective countries. Your hypocrisy stinks beyond the heavens.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by blaise26abj(m): 2:38am On May 14, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban!

You’re the only one that knows the road to the villa. That’s why we are following you!

Other are running just to have their name as former presidential aspirants and some are just running to negotiate for VP slot.

Any youth that supports Tinubu or any other old man is a disgrace to this generation . Are you all mad or what ? These old men don’t have the strength and knowledge to rule present day Nigeria . These same old people that should be making peace with their maker are just on bucket list tick off mission to rule Nigeria before they die . If the country has strong institutions now , I would understand . But with the president takes all system we run , it is unconscionable.

Peter obi or osinbanjo or any other young mind with a clear , realistic mission should be brought in . I can BET it with you that Tinubu will not go for any debate . Mr put-all-unemployed-youths-in-the-army-and-feed-them-yam-and-corn Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 2:57am On May 14, 2022
seunmsg:

I like the fact that Tinubu is contesting solely based on his past record as governor of Lagos. He talks passionately about what he accomplished in Lagos and how he’s going to turn around the fortunes of the country. He doesn’t go about lying about figures or talking about how China was developed.

He’s a very brilliant and experienced public administrator. He will be an excellent president if elected.

So what did he accomplish in Lagos? apart from empowering Agberos
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 3:03am On May 14, 2022
geosegun:

You are one of the most sensible and mature Man I ve come across on NL. Your comments are very mature, concise and devoid of emotions.

In what way because he supported Tinubu. No in hindsight what had Tinubu done for Lagos. The state is still a messed up place. Lagos cannot compete with cities like Kigali, Nairobi, Casablanca and the likes and it has a betrer IGR and Economy than them and don't talk about population because New York is densely populated than Lagos but it is still far ahead than Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by chaloskyx: 3:03am On May 14, 2022
if i must add why isn't the future president of Nig Tinubu silent on the murder of Deborah in the north? is this not a National issue where he should lend a voice does his silence not signify his weakness against the north? your so called saviour has sold the entire south to fulfil his ambition
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by HRMK: 5:12am On May 14, 2022
YES,I AGREE THAT U AV THE BRAIN WHICH IS SUPERB TO DO THE JOB!WHAT OF THE GOOD HEALTH?DO U AV THAT?CAN U WORK OR USE UR BRAIN WITHOUT A GOOD HEALTH?THINK ABOUT THIS!
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Diligence: 5:50am On May 14, 2022
Tinubu kinda remindz us of certain angel who once said I will... I will...I will...

U know his end already...
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Diligence: 5:52am On May 14, 2022
Someone asked: "What wld Lagos HV become if Tinubu allowed its resources to be judiciously utilised ..?"
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Proflere: 6:04am On May 14, 2022
If Tinubu was 60, 70, we won't be having this conversation because, obviously he is sound and intelligent. How many years ago did he govern Lagos? That strength is no longer there. He is a grandfather already, let him go and enjoy his old age. Must we always have our ancestors on the seat? Aren't you tired?
seunmsg:

I like the fact that Tinubu is contesting solely based on his past record as governor of Lagos. He talks passionately about what he accomplished in Lagos and how he’s going to turn around the fortunes of the country. He doesn’t go about lying about figures or talking about how China was developed.

He’s a very brilliant and experienced public administrator. He will be an excellent president if elected.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by grammarian247(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2022
muhyeenisce:
Hummm igbos use your head now and don’t let your hate against someone who doesn’t even know you exist consume you, JAGABAN is not the cause of your misfortune, stop hating him instead pray and wished you have someone like him in your region

We should pray to have someone who tweets om Whatsapp, to have someone who says part of the reason he should be voted is that he has a senator wife, we should vote someone whom we have seen with shaky hands caught on camera, what exactly are you people saying?
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by LegendHero(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2022
blaise26abj:

Any youth that supports Tinubu or any other old man is a disgrace to this generation . Are you all mad or what ? These old men don’t have the strength and knowledge to rule present day Nigeria . These same old people that should be making peace with their maker are just on bucket list tick off mission to rule Nigeria before they die . If the country has strong institutions now , I would understand . But with the president takes all system we run , it is unconscionable.

Peter obi or osinbanjo or any other young mind with a clear , realistic mission should be brought in . I can BET it with you that Tinubu will not go for any debate . Mr put-all-unemployed-youths-in-the-army-and-feed-them-yam-and-corn Tinubu

So Peter Obi and Osinbajo that are over 60+ years are youth to you? Seems your brain is sleeping bro.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by tsmat(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2022
Kizzygentle:
May God damage that mouth you use in saying it or the hand you use in typing it.. Pissy Pissy man. You want to piss on the small left over that buhari has done already..

You have a demaged fath** at home Bros. Pray that God prosper you not damage someone that is already greater than anyone in your generation.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by tivta(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2022
Nigeria is not Lagos.
He definitely won't get 1 percent in the South east or south south.
The north will always vote for thier own.
Tinubu is living in denial...
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by tsmat(m): 6:48am On May 14, 2022
Diligence:
Someone asked: "What wld Lagos HV become if Tinubu allowed its resources to be judiciously utilised ..?"

Maybe better than it is already but which state are you from ? Let's start from there. Question your politicians first before you jump at a state that is far more develop than all other state on your region combined.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by jaxxy(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2022
Siwel25:

Why didn't the EFCC find anything for 8 years under PDP? Follow the man who knows the road. Lolz. My guy, don't follow those running to Redemption Camp or Kafancha.lolz

If Effc do 2nd Coming it will be a different outcome oo. Buhari brutal.

u don't know u it was sane redeem camp that made Buhari win election?? How many voters tinubu get for lagos,and outside lagos??

redeem is everywhere. Christian groups are everywhere. it was osibanjo that brought all of them.

even in kafanchan redeem dey there.
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by 77up(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
So you actually believe that APC will field back to back Muslim Presidential candidates?

You are actually the person on Mkpurumiri.

Nonsense MURIC Member.
Tribal line seems failing now they are coming up with religion line grin

Just stay there and be typing English grin
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Worldbest281: 8:13am On May 14, 2022
Asiwaju jagaban incoming President
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by SPAMBOX7: 10:08am On May 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Was his performance as Lagos governor applauding?
Let us know so as to know what to expect
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 10:57am On May 14, 2022
Others are in his way
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by EagleSquare1(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2022
If he stays silent they will say he is running the show from Bourdillon and plotting rigging or consensus. If he campaigns, as characteristic of him, they will say he is loquacious, immature and desperate. How can a ‘dead’ man even be loquacious?

Whatever he says or do they will still talk. But the man remains the Master of the Game!

ObosiLandlord:
What do you mean by Tinubu is desperate, can you explain how he is desperate?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by blaise26abj(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2022
LegendHero:

So Peter Obi and Osinbajo that are over 60+ years are youth to you? Seems your brain is sleeping bro.
Tinubu is well over 70 years . Closer to 80 sef . He is in a poor state of health . These other younger guys are better and more energetic . I am impressed with the youths running for office . I have 5 friend that are ruining and I support them regardless of the parties . The earlier we get the youth in government for governance experience , the earlier we will get a young, energetic and vibrant president .

Tinubu should go and rest . Else the same thing that happened with Buhari will happen with him . Much time spent travelling for health reasons rather than governance .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s / Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.