Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? (607 Views)

Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? by jaszplus12(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2022
Busy this morning at the office and the HR comes to ask my opinion on a matter.
Her friend got married 6 years ago and it took a long while to get pregnant. When she does get pregnant her husband begins to say he can't be responsible. He claims a doctor has told him he has low sperm count.
The woman insists it's his... Now there's war in the house . Family meeting was called by the man. No resolution. The man keeps tormenting her.
So, she sought advice from my HR manager.
My first question was: did he inform her of his condition BEFORE the marriage?
Please what advice can we offer?
Re: Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? by dawnomike(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2022
jaszplus12:
Her friend got married 6 years ago and it took a long while to get pregnant. When she does get pregnant her husband begins to say he can't be responsible. He claims a doctor has told him he has low sperm count.
The woman insists it's his... Now there's war in the house . Family meeting was called by the man. No resolution. The s edman keeps tormenting her.
TSo, she sought advice from my HR manager.
The man is wicked if he didn't disclose his medical condition to his wife all along.... Well, DNA test is within reach

4 Likes

Re: Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? by jaszplus12(m): 8:06pm On May 13, 2022
dawnomike:
The man is wicked if he didn't disclose his medical condition to his wife all along.... Well, DNA test is within reach
I agree with you sir.
Re: Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? by Damojoy(m): 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
DNA is the best solution and if the the man happened to be the father he should tender an apology in the presence of the family members that was invited in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? by Boogyman557: 8:14pm On May 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool If that man no respect him SELF!

Em go collect BLASTING from my old KALA!

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND!

Abeg drop LOCATION or address to there house! just in case...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? by MrBachelor: 8:20pm On May 13, 2022
Tell them to do DNA and leave us alone. Nigeria has bigger problems.
Re: Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? by WatchYourSix: 8:21pm On May 13, 2022
jaszplus12:
The woman insists it's his... Now there's war in the house . Family meeting was called by the man. No resolution. The man keeps tormenting her.

this story doesn't sound straight....so when doctor says someone has low sperm count...they just go home and not get treatment options...??

, a man has low sperm count doesn't mean it's totally impossible to father a child...the chances are just slim...

with the right diet and medication adviced by doctors, within month or a year the sperm cells can increase

1 Like

Re: Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? by oldienavie: 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
jaszplus12:
Again, the terrible educational standard of Nigeria manifests itself.
A simple google search will let you know that it takes just 1 sperm to father a child and low sperm count does not mean NO sperm count.
As long as there is sperm, the man can father a child, the probability is just lower than a normal sperm count.

When you want to concoct stories, atleast spend some time to educate yourself so that you avoid this kind of embarassment.

2 Likes

Re: Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? by yanabasee(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2022
Lol....

He kept a secret about is potency.... And she wondered it was her fault and decided to shoot outside and also keep it a secret...

How will you keep such a dark secret and will be quick to point fingers when she decided to get a fresh milk from some fresh dudes....

She probably returned the stick when it slipped off....

1 Like

Re: Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? by jaszplus12(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2022
WatchYourSix:

this story doesn't sound straight....so when doctor says someone has low sperm count...they just go home and not get treatment options...??

, a man has low sperm count doesn't mean it's totally impossible to father a child...the chances are just slim...

with the right diet and medication adviced by doctors, within month or a year the sperm cells can increase
I indeed told her so!
In fact I told her to ask the husband to produce signed medical reports from a qualified doctor starting from BEFORE he married her and at least every year since he married her...
Re: Is Her Husband Right By Keeping This Secret?? by jaszplus12(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2022
yanabasee:
Lol....

He kept a secret about is potency.... And she wondered it was her fault and decided to shoot outside and also keep it a secret...

How will you keep such a dark secret and will be quick to point fingers when she decided to get a fresh milk from some fresh dudes....

She probably returned the stick when it slipped off....
Very possible...

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.(SOLD OUT) / Advice Needed / Should Couples Contribute Equally In Matters Of Finance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.