Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ (20494 Views)

NNPP Or APC: Kwankwaso Visits Shekarau / Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by FlyingKing: 7:47am On May 14, 2022
Caseless:
angry

Ganduje can still be trusted by Shekarau not to ditch him during the primaries and this is the fear of Shekarau.

Ganduje knows what the combination of Kwakwanso and Shekarau can do in Kano, so he's trying to stop that.

The most instructive thing here is, Shekarau still has the picture of Sanusi as emir of Kano besides that of Ganduje. If Ganduje has a brain, he'd understand he hasn't been able to destroy Sanusi.

I also strongly feel if Tinubu does not get the ticket in APC, he'd withdraw the ACN block from the party and join this kwankwaso party - it would be massive too.

You get the point, if Tinubu didn't get APC ticket at the end, it's likely he might decamp to another party which is possible to be NNPP or forming alliance and create new party.

Kano APC is likely to crash....
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2022
Caseless:
angry

Ganduje can still be trusted by Shekarau not to ditch him during the primaries and this is the fear of Shekarau.

Ganduje knows what the combination of Kwakwanso and Shekarau can do in Kano, so he's trying to stop that.

The most instructive thing here is, Shekarau still has the picture of Sanusi as emir of Kano besides that of Ganduje. If Ganduje has a brain, he'd understand he hasn't been able to destroy Sanusi.

I also strongly feel if Tinubu does not get the ticket in APC, he'd withdraw the ACN block from the party and join this kwankwaso party - it would be massive too.

Your last paragraph... That would really be massive. If Kwankwaso decides to be his normal, jovial self and give Tinubu the presidential ticket in the party, it's a done deal. Issue is, how desperate is Kwankwaso for the president seat, that'll tell whether he'll agree to give the ticket to someone else or not

After Buhari, Kwankwasiya movement is the biggest cult in the North, they'll trump Atiku hands down. Add that to the fact that Lagos and Southwest is now having a huge number of Hausa foot soldiers and you'll understand the point there. Don't be surprised all those Hausa Okada riders might have PVC with them.

It's nice reading a fresh view to everything... Kudos, bro
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by RaptObserver: 7:59am On May 14, 2022
Ganduje cant stop him from moving. He should just allow them have their ways you can't always win in politics.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by HeroicMeastro: 8:09am On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Terrorists
Are there ipob or BH terrorist be more specific
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by HolyHero: 8:15am On May 14, 2022
I thought they said shekarau and kwankwaso can never be in the same party
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by poiZon: 8:19am On May 14, 2022
Caseless:
angry

Tinubu joining NNPP will only relegate him to the guestroom and not sitting room where the bigboys discuss real issues.
And it will also not give him the ticket either.

I made a comment here the othet time that laslas kano votes will be divided into 3, Nnpp, apc and.pdp...seunmsg who is so sentimental in his reasoning made a fool of comment just to spite me..

Haven't seen him comment on any kano thread lately.. He knows tinubu's chances and acclaimed 3m plus votes there is in the MUD.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by Nobody: 8:24am On May 14, 2022
Caseless:
angry

. Kwankwanso decamped because of the presidential ticket. He will not allow Tinubu to clinch it
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by poiZon: 8:33am On May 14, 2022
Corporate2020:
Ganduje has been too domineering and brutal just like Nyesom Wike and El-Rufai. The three of them will pay dearly.

Since Tinubu came to the forefront of politics, he has never fought anyone tooth and nail. Even Bode George that dreams about Tinubu everyday and grants interview every week to insult Tinubu, Tinubu never answers him even once. That's political maturity.
So how did funsho williams, ambode left?
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by porthouse7(f): 10:33am On May 14, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
APC is a party of unimpeachable looters. This dirty fight that Tinubu has rolled out is hurting Nigerians.

We do not want another sick patient. Nigeria is wasting billions of dollars on medical bills abroad. We need a young and vibrant man of integrity not someone who has boys in all corners.

There will be no one to question his decisions if he got power. His boys are thugs and ready to take over power forcefully.

#avoidTinubu

this man will piss all over the country.
u have done well for ur family, having so much of Tinubu pics on ur gallery is sickening for someone u hate
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by NaijaCars4sale: 11:41am On May 14, 2022
This new party is gaining momentum
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
porthouse7:
u have done well for ur family, having so much of Tinubu pics on ur gallery is sickening for someone u hate
I don't hate him. I hate what he has done and about to do.

He has ripped millions of their livelihoods. This is a murderer and a drug peddler.

Millions of lives have been lost as a result of this old greedy odd-looking pisser with a warped face and teeth.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by porthouse7(f): 4:00pm On May 14, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I don't hate him. I hate what he has done and about to do.

He has ripped millions of their livelihoods. This is a murderer and a drug peddler.

Millions of lives have been lost as a result of this old greedy odd-looking pisser with a warped face and teeth.
and u joyfully keep his memories in ur phone
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2022
Oga, in what language do I explain to you that I do not owe you any explanations? I will slap you into Tinubu's pee-stained agbada and wrap you in it for your deceased body to ferment in that pee-full grandpa diaper. Stoopid ediort coming here to question me. Do I look like your fathers elder brother? Will you go over there and decay. Nonsense.

porthouse7:
and u joyfully keep his memories in ur phone
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by porthouse7(f): 11:20pm On May 14, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Oga, in what language do I explain to you that I do not owe you any explanations? I will slap you into Tinubu's pee-stained agbada and wrap you in it for your deceased body to ferment in that pee-full grandpa diaper. Stoopid ediort coming here to question me. Do I look like your fathers elder brother? Will you go over there and decay. Nonsense.

u are doing well
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by Caseless: 6:52am On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
that pic though I believe it's clear how much ganduje disgust shekaru

The guy doesn't even recognize his decisions, where are those fools that were celebrating that he won leadership in supreme Court

The only thing shekaru would take is to get his stake as the leader in apc Kano

Apc national better drop ganduje like hot potato and hand shekaru structure
and you know that's impossible right now.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by Caseless: 6:54am On May 15, 2022
Microwhy:

That's old picture.
I see. The important thing is, Sanusi would be seen in this picture forever.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by Caseless: 6:54am On May 15, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
The last one won't fly. If BAT loses, he goes home not NNP
you never can tell how it'd go.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by Caseless: 6:55am On May 15, 2022
FlyingKing:

You get the point, if Tinubu didn't get APC ticket at the end, it's likely he might decamp to another party which is possible to be NNPP or forming alliance and create new party.

Kano APC is likely to crash....
kano apc ia already shaky.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by Caseless: 6:56am On May 15, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Your last paragraph... That would really be massive. If Kwankwaso decides to be his normal, jovial self and give Tinubu the presidential ticket in the party, it's a done deal. Issue is, how desperate is Kwankwaso for the president seat, that'll tell whether he'll agree to give the ticket to someone else or not

After Buhari, Kwankwasiya movement is the biggest cult in the North, they'll trump Atiku hands down. Add that to the fact that Lagos and Southwest is now having a huge number of Hausa foot soldiers and you'll understand the point there. Don't be surprised all those Hausa Okada riders might have PVC with them.

It's nice reading a fresh view to everything... Kudos, bro
gbam
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by Caseless: 6:59am On May 15, 2022
poiZon:

Tinubu joining NNPP will only relegate him to the guestroom and not sitting room where the bigboys discuss real issues.
And it will also not give him the ticket either.

I made a comment here the othet time that laslas kano votes will be divided into 3, Nnpp, apc and.pdp...seunmsg who is so sentimental in his reasoning made a fool of comment just to spite me..

Haven't seen him comment on any kano thread lately.. He knows tinubu's chances and acclaimed 3m plus votes there is in the MUD.
Tinubu is very calculative. He knows if he exits APC, they'd lose supporters and that might cost them the election. He could play the spoiler.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by Caseless: 7:00am On May 15, 2022
Nwaezehopr:
. Kwankwanso decamped because of the presidential ticket. He will not allow Tinubu to clinch it
He's a smart guy. His reason for decamping is because they did not want him to have a say in determining the leadership of the party in Kano state.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2022
porthouse7:
u are doing well
Vowulence ti take over. We are all playing dirty. No intimidation in May 2022. Fearless and zero feelings. I give it as hot as I get it.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ by poiZon: 10:02am On May 15, 2022
Caseless:
Tinubu is very calculative. He knows if he exits APC, they'd lose supporters and that might cost them the election. He could play the spoiler.
Oga tinubu or no tinubu... Buhari will make sure he handover power to his anointed candidate..

The rigging that will happen in 2023 election will be unprecedented...

Buhari will never want his name or those of his kitchen cabinet to be soil after he leaves..

Apc is winning, even if nnpp or pdp have the highest votes that day, mahmud yakubu will announce apc man the winner..

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid / I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service / We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.