Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,183 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed (8888 Views)

PSC To IGP Egbetokun: Consider more State Commissioners From SE, NE Zones / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by Thekaghan: 7:15am On May 14, 2022
;
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu ambition is dead , be rest assured .
You are a clown man grin Tinubu this Tinubu that don’t you have better things to talk about? One day you will run leave your fan milk keke back to your village lol
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by captainbangz: 7:20am On May 14, 2022
tiswell:
seems not all north erners are ma.d sad
I guess you didn't read the part where he asked to be voted for at the end, all na gimmick.I am from the northeastern part of the country,but the Next President should come from any of the Southern zone, and should be a Christian.
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2022
zenithal:
It is the turn of the south, don't mention north east.
where in the south, since you want it to rotate?
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by eziemich: 7:22am On May 14, 2022
Nigeria give South East your presidency or you give them their Biafra. You can't refuse both.
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by kingyakos: 7:23am On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Say no to zoning

Say no to Consensus candidate

Say no to Boko haram Candidate from NorthEast

Say no to Mkpuru Mniri candidates

So you don't support zoning?
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by Mooh247: 7:24am On May 14, 2022
kingyakos:

So you don't support zoning?

Everyone should go and consult and test their strength like Osinbajo and Jagaban
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2022
nairalee:
But northerners feel they're born to rule that's why when it was Northerners turn they said election is zoned to the north. Now that it's Southerners turn both APC and PDP are now saying "Zoning is archaic. let's vote based on competence"
The glamour for North East to contest the election is because of the greediness of the SW. Had it been that the SW is not fighting to occupy the post by support a candidate from SE or SS; the NE won't have been claiming ownership. It's very irrational for any SW to even think of becoming a president now after the zone has occupied the position for 8 years and another 8 years for VP making It a total of 16 years out of 24 years of our democracy, when we have other zones (NE, NC and SE) that are yet to occupied any of these positions

2 Likes

Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by emmykk(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2022
gentlegenius:
Yea
Since 1960, the north east hasn't produced any president (both civilian and military) till date. Pls research this... But the south east had Nnamdi Azikiwe and Aguiyi Ironsi.
If we are talking about equity and fairness, then the north east deserves it more than any other zone.
I hail from the south south... I am only speaking the truth.

Yakubu Gowon ruled for 9years is from which region again?
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by emmykk(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
The glamour for North East to contest the election is because of the greediness of the SW. Had it been that the SW is not fighting to occupy the post by support a candidate from SE or SS; the NE won't have been claiming ownership. It's very irrational for any SW to even think of becoming a president now after the zone has occupied the position for 8 years and another 8 years for VP making It a total of 16 years out of 24 years of our democracy, when we have other zones (NE, NC and SE) that are yet to occupied any of these positions

The yorubas and all Nigeria know this...The president if he doesn't decide well for a candidate in South East to succeed him and take over from him his party will be defeated.

Should APC throw up a south west candidate as her presidential candidate the north east will win.

The North East chance is about 65% now.

Since PDP primary results will come first should Atiku clinch the ticket I strongly believe APC will stop Tinubu or Osinbajo and present a North East candidate otherwise ATIKU will coast home without resistance
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by Diligence: 7:42am On May 14, 2022
Na was for Tinubu. Tinubu is so insensitive to national integration.

So you want Buhari, a Muslim,vtibhand over to another Muslim, right.

So you want Southwest that has had 16 years of President, Vice President and Speaker to have another 8 years where SE (Peter Obi) and NE (Atiku or Lawan) are yet to HV even 4 years.

Una see why Obasanjo is a true Nationalist...Obj cld HV seamlessly handed over to Peter Odili, but on 2nd thought, the said: ...how can I, a Christian from South, hand over to another Christian from South...na only Christians from South follow come?....Na so, he enhanced the platform for the emergence of Yar Adua, A Muslim from North, whom he handed over. Na so national integration and sense of belongingness dey happen.

Tinubu is so selfish and greedy and particularly insensitive to national integration...

Another place/example of wey Integration and sense of belongingness dey shele Na for Anambra State. Do u Guz know that except APGA deliberately zone the candidacy to Anambra North, that it will take Anambra North forever to be able to produce a Guv like Willie Obiano? After Willie Obiano, APGA ensured another Zone produced Charles Solido.

Guz: a sense of belongingness and national integration is a deliberate effort that must be continued/sustained esp in Nigeria otherwise to your tents O Israel...take it or leave it, but do know this: it's a matter of Time b4 everybody can answer him papa name after all the amalgamation/Nigeria/contract already expired from 1914-2014!

1 Like

Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by tesppidd: 8:09am On May 14, 2022
For 2023 it is SE.

For 2031 it is NE.
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by kingyakos: 8:13am On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Everyone should go and consult and test their strength like Osinbajo and Jagaban

You are not being fair if you say everyone, everyone includes the north, everyone includes another Muslim, everyone includes region that has produce President and VP that completed their tenure while they're other region that just did four years and other region have not even produce a VP.

Truly we deserve to be born in a country without purpose and focus because 80% of the problem in this country is not caused by our leaders, Tribalism and religious sentiment will keep tearing us apart.

You know what, among the two names you mentioned, one of them is just spinning around at a frantic pace but never going anywhere.
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by techWriter3: 8:16am On May 14, 2022
politicians desire is dead , wanna whole assured
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by Babathanks(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
You are suffering from south west hate whereas the last southern president comes from south south and he spend 6 years but you still prefer them to have the presidency. You ibos just hate Yoruba people because we don't support you guys doing civil war whereas your son nnamdi azikwe betray awolowo first
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by Juwonlogic: 9:01am On May 14, 2022
joe54:
because of equity I would drum support for the SE
BAT 2023 Yoruba agenda
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by Rawhumper(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2022
First time am seeing a Northerner talking intelligently..... I love his statement..

But north is north.

quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=112805540]

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/13/2023-south-east-north-east-have-most-legitimate-claim-to-presidency-gov-mohammed/
[/quote]
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by SunMusk(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2022
What of North Central??
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by gentlegenius(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2022
emmykk:

Yakubu Gowon ruled for 9years is from which region again?
I told you to research this, but you wouldn't. A quick Google search won't kill you. will it?

Alright. Now let me address your ignorance... Yakubu Gowon is from Kanke local government in Plateau state. Is that North east zone?
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by emmykk(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2022
gentlegenius:

I told you to research this, but you wouldn't. A quick Google search won't kill you. will it?

Alright. Now let me address your ignorance... Yakubu Gowon is from Kanke local government in Plateau state. Is that North east zone?

You are just been smart by half

What I want you to say is that since 1999 the north east have north rule Nigeria but if you want a dose by dose of it it will shock you.

Gowon rule for 9years when Nigeria is made up of 4 region which are Northern region,Southwest region, eastern region and Midwest region.

Mentioning Nnamdi Azikiwe and Aguyi ironsi that igbo have ruled is disservice.
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by ismodiwa(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2022
zenithal:
It is the turn of the south, don't mention north east.

Shut up, nothing for south I promise you.
Keep waiting
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by ismodiwa(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2022
emmykk:

You are just been smart by half

What I want you to say is that since 1999 the north east have north rule Nigeria but if you want a dose by dose of it it will shock you.

Gowon rule for 9years when Nigeria is made up of 4 region which are Northern region,Southwest region, eastern region and Midwest region.

Mentioning Nnamdi Azikiwe and Aguyi ironsi that igbo have ruled is disservice.

You're so dumb you can't even mention the six zones correctly..
Shut up, go back to school.
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by ismodiwa(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2022
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by emmykk(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2022
ismodiwa:

You're so dumb you can't even mention the six zones correctly..
Shut up, go back to school.

I guess you are daft the six geo political zone where form by Gen Sani Abacha.

Your smartness is half baked a typical northern that you are.
Mentioning that Azikiwe was president and that irosi was military head of state at a time Nigeria was under 4 regions but claim north east have not rule shows you don't have critical thinking.

Even as I tried to correct you you are still daft.

Go and google creation of states in Nigeria.
Plus leaders of Nigeria since 19960
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by ismodiwa(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2022
emmykk:

I guess you are daft the six geo political zone where form by Gen Sani Abacha.

Your smartness is half baked a typical northern that you are.
Mentioning that Azikiwe was president and that irosi was military head of state at a time Nigeria was under 4 regions but claim north east have not rule shows you don't have critical thinking.

Even as I tried to correct you you are still daft.

Go and google creation of states in Nigeria.
Plus leaders of Nigeria since 19960

This is 2022
21st century
Abacha pikin
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by IgOga(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2022
Not birthright Mr Bala. You cannot keep shouting it's your turn without doing the necessary leg walk. Buhari worked for his candidacy in APP, ANPP, CPC and APC. He meet relevant stakeholders, struck deals, consulted.....most politicians from SE and NE think they are qualified because theor ancestors were born in those regions.....Anyone who is just putting up structures and plans for Nigerian presidency in 2022 is not fit for the office.....it takes years to win it
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by frog12: 10:49am On May 14, 2022
these idiots. every NORTHERNER is an expert. you must take their words. how DID WE GET HERE?
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by Navalsadiq(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2022
Bala Mohammed you are a very stupid man.the north does not deserve power one bit
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by emmykk(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2022
ismodiwa:

This is 2022
21st century
Abacha pikin

Let me school you ,for political reason Abacha made the six geopolitical zone relevant.

Seems you don't want to learn let me leave you to wallow in your foolishness
Re: 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed by JudasNaKarrot: 11:22am On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
BAT 2023
You mean....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) / Fg Places Seven Countries On Terrorism Watch List / The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.