Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

To Married Men And Women. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Married Men And Women. (773 Views)

Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Married Men And Women. by Toktee(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2022
How do you cope with partner that has low libido?
Re: To Married Men And Women. by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On May 13, 2022
Toktee:
How do you cope with partner that has low libido?
Find yourself other hobbies to help you expend all that sexual energy on. undecided

If na oyinbo, dem go invest am into fixing cars, exercising, acquiring knowledge or even fixing problems via inventions etc. Africans can do that too. undecided
Re: To Married Men And Women. by Toktee(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Find yourself other hobbies to help you expend all that sexual energy on. undecided

If na oyinbo, dem go invest am into fixing cars, exercising, acquiring knowledge or even fixing problems via inventions etc. Africans can do that too. undecided
I ask question for both gender and this is your answer?

Colorado is good for you try Benson.

Oyinbo mo the Bleep?

1 Like

Re: To Married Men And Women. by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On May 13, 2022
Toktee:
I ask question for both gender and this is your answer?
Colorado is good for you try Benson.
Oyinbo mo the Bleep?
Say what? undecided
Re: To Married Men And Women. by Amotolongbo(f): 11:05pm On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:

And you got to know the bolded part by what? undecided

You people will just sit in Africa and come online to be shouting “Oyinbo do this, oyinbo did that” based on hearsay or one, two, three movies or tales you saw/read.

I did think these “oyinbo” people are saint when I was at home until I started living among them.
“Eranko” is plenty among them. Their media is just showing us their good sides and concealing the bad sides.

9 Likes

Re: To Married Men And Women. by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On May 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:
You people will just sit in Africa and come online to be shouting “Oyinbo do this, oyinbo did that” based on hearsay or one, two, three movies or tales you saw/read.
I did think these “oyinbo” people are saint when I was at home until I started living among them.
“Eranko” is plenty among them. Their media is just showing us their good sides and concealing the bad sides.
I am sorry what? undecided

1 Like

Re: To Married Men And Women. by Stallionhorse: 11:43pm On May 13, 2022
Bring her to my house i have a libido adjuster.

1 Like

Re: To Married Men And Women. by muyico(m): 5:50am On May 14, 2022
Consult doctor or visit therapy
Re: To Married Men And Women. by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:58am On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:

The "Eranko" part tho.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: To Married Men And Women. by socialmediaman: 8:45am On May 14, 2022
Toktee:
How do you people cope with partner that has low libido?

If a man has low sex drive, then it’s likely he’ll be denying his wife sex. In that case many women cope with self service, having extra marital affairs, getting tetchy and feisty on nairaland grin (pun intended) or getting divorced

If a woman has low sex drive, she may or may not necessarily deny her husband sex, she may just not be an active participant when they have sex.

In the case where she doesn’t deny the man sex, many men focus more on just having their climax and less on her sex drive

In the case where she denies him sex, many men focus on self service to compensate for the woman’s downtime, some have extra marital affairs, some may go into depression if they’re somehow stuck with the partner, while others get a divorce

2 Likes

Re: To Married Men And Women. by Toktee(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2022
socialmediaman:

If a man has low sex drive, then it’s likely he’ll be denying his wife sex. In that case many women cope with self service, having extra marital affairs, getting tetchy and feisty on nairaland grin (pun intended) or getting divorced

If a woman has low sex drive, she may or may not necessarily deny her husband sex, she may just not be an active participant when they have sex.

In the case where she doesn’t deny the man sex, many men focus more on just having their climax and less on her sex drive

In the case where she denies him sex, many men focus on self service to compensate for the woman’s downtime, some have extra marital affairs, some may go into depression if they’re somehow stuck with the partner, while others get a divorce
But in the case of women some tend to give many excuses on why they cannot do it, some even accuses their partners of loving sex too much.

1 Like

Re: To Married Men And Women. by socialmediaman: 9:47am On May 14, 2022
Toktee:
But in the case of women some tend to give many excuses on why they cannot do it, some even accuses their partners of loving sex too much.

Yes, though it goes both ways. People often find themselves being accused of having low sex drives. Sexual incompatibility is a big issue among many couples, especially those seeking help and counseling

Someone with a low sex drive will never understand why their partner has a high sex drive and vice versa. They may think it’s abnormal especially if they’re inexperienced or ignorant on the issue
Re: To Married Men And Women. by Toktee(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Tell him.
Re: To Married Men And Women. by Toktee(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Bring her to my house i have a libido adjuster.
grin
Re: To Married Men And Women. by mrjojo: 10:33am On May 14, 2022
Are you just realizing this now or this has always been the case? Or did she just suddenly have a low libido? If the case were the later,it might be due to work stress or you have become unattractive(pot belly and lack of grooming) . If she has always been like that and you thought she was going to change, sorry to disappoint you, it's not going happen. I suggest you invest in intimacy gadgets. Sexual compatibility to very important, alot of people overlook this.
Re: To Married Men And Women. by Toktee(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2022
mrjojo:
Are you just realizing this now or this has always been the case? Or did she just suddenly have a low libido? If the case were the later,it might be due to work stress or you have become unattractive(pot belly and lack of grooming) . If she has always been like that and you thought she was going to change, sorry to disappoint you, it's not going happen. I suggest you invest in intimacy gadgets. Sexual compatibility to very important, alot of people overlook this.
Not me but my neighbor, if I find myself in the situation I will get am outside na.
Re: To Married Men And Women. by Mindlog: 11:20am On May 14, 2022
Low libido is majorly, psychological.

Seek the services of a professional sex therapist and not those Nigerians who market charms and call themselves sex therapists.

Below is an excerpt of what sex therapy entails.

Re: To Married Men And Women. by mrjojo: 11:35am On May 14, 2022
Toktee:
Not me but my neighbor, if I find myself in the situation I will get am outside na.
To what end? If you are unhappy in your marriage, simply divorce after exhausting all other "reasonable" option. Cheating isn't reasonable!
Re: To Married Men And Women. by chioma9116(f): 11:39am On May 14, 2022
Am sorry please am in need of assistances for the sake of God, i am suffering here a lots with even nothing to eat since i lost both my parents please try to help me out even if it's to eat and by grace of God an early death shall never be your portion and you shall never loose any of your lovely one's to illness and an unexpected death amen, please if it's for me to eat my acct Gt bank 06 86 69 70 45 chioma Emeka please
Re: To Married Men And Women. by Toktee(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2022
mrjojo:
To what end? If you are unhappy in your marriage, simply divorce after exhausting all other "reasonable" option. Cheating isn't reasonable!
You are right.
Re: To Married Men And Women. by Toktee(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2022
chioma9116:
Am sorry please am in need of assistances for the sake of God, i am suffering here a lots with even nothing to eat since i lost both my parents please try to help me out even if it's to eat and by grace of God an early death shall never be your portion and you shall never loose any of your lovely one's to illness and an unexpected death amen, please if it's for me to eat my acct Gt bank 06 86 69 70 45 chioma Emeka please
The account is created Now....?
Re: To Married Men And Women. by bukatyne(f): 12:24pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:

@bold:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

No English word to qualify the way you feel grin

Let me help you complete it: Eranko lasan lasan. grin
Re: To Married Men And Women. by Amotolongbo(f): 12:35pm On May 14, 2022
bukatyne:

@bold:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

No English word to qualify the way you feel grin

Let me help you complete it: Eranko lasan lasan. grin
grin grin grin

Beeni o
Re: To Married Men And Women. by Amotolongbo(f): 9:29pm On May 14, 2022
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say Concerning This Family / no post / Co-workers: Hubby & Wifey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.