Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,562 members, 7,755,731 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof (474 Views)

If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) / Physically Challenged Woman Who Claimed Her Baby Got Missing In Church Confesses / Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by EmmaxKeys: 11:27pm On May 13, 2022
So Chichigi1990 put up a challenge that anybody that can prove that the devil can prophesy (see future things), he will give the person N10,000. This was to consolidate his claim that Christians should believe Muhammad because all his prophecies are allegedly fulfilled, that the devil cannot see future things, he can only say what he intends to do.

I took up this challenge and I am sincerely hoping he will pay as he said because I am damn broke rn. grin But if I can't prove it, I have accepted to do a public debate against him and pay.

Chichigi1990, I hope you are a man of your words. No stories please. And I hope this is not taqqiya. angry

All right, let's start.

Let us establish some facts. When we talk about devil here, it is obvious that devil means demons, evil spirits and the devil himself - darkness in general - not just narrowed down to only Satan. Devil is just a general term to mean one or all.

By definition, Prophecy has two meanings:

1. an inspired utterance of a prophet.
2. a prediction of something to come. It's very simple, right? A synonym of this is divination, fortune-telling, soothsaying etc. These synonyms are used when the prophecy is not from the Spirit of God.

Now, if he had said the devil cannot prophesy because you can only be called a prophet if you are in right standing with God, I may agree to this a little. Just a little, remember. I have points to disprove this, though. In extension, this could mean that those prophets described as "false prophets", "prophets of Baal" etc, are not actually genuine prophets but are disguised as one to fool people.

But that was clearly not what he was saying, so I will sweep this under the carpet. He said and I quote, "Isaiah is telling you that only God can prophesy, the devil can only tell you his future plans that he intends to accomplish." What he is saying in simple terms is that, the devil cannot predict the future - he can only tell you what he wants to do.

As a layman, one would have thought this is true but don't forget the devil is a spirit. The spirit realm is superior to this physical realm. It controls the physical. There is actually a lot to say about this, but the point is - whether demon spirit, evil spirit, mammy water, Holy Spirit, all are super intelligent compared to this earth realm and they know things beyond. That's not even my point, it's just a little digression to establish a fact.

Now to my point. In order not to elongate the article, here are proofs that the devil can see the future. Of course, he is not God (omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient), but he is a spirit with advantage over our realm.

Since he asked for proofs from the scriptures.

1. Mark 13:22 KJV
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Why did the Bible call them prophets? Because they had the gift to see future things, but right now inspired by demons with the sole aim to deceive people. It could have said false pastors or false apostles, but not once did the Bible say "prophets" because it is a sensitive gift, office and call. The false prophets will perform miracles like genuine ones, they will see future events accurately like genuine ones, but we should not be deceived. Therefore, we should "test all spirits."
Now this is not to disprove the fact that all power and all gifts belongs to God. Then how come it is the devil that is behind this? It is because he hijacked the gift and perverted it. All power belongs to God, whether demon power, occult power - God is the source of all. But now, if you use a power or gift but you didn't receive it directly from God (or the Holy Spirit), then it's questionable.

Same thing is in Matthew 24:24:
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2. Remember the young lady that was fortune-telling? This is the same spirit. Check the story in Acts 16:16 downwards. She had the spirit of divination! The Bible clearly said in verse 16 that,

"And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:"

Soothsaying means the act of forecasting events, according to Merriam Webster, the popular English dictionary. You can check yours to confirm. It's similar to prophecy. That's not all - when you check the meaning of a soothsayer, it says by magical, intuitive, or more rational means. Don't forget the word, "magical".

So, she could actually see the future but it wasn't God that was behind it, but the devil in the form of the spirit of divination.

3. Elymas or Barr Jesus

In Acts 13:8, the Bible called him a socerer and a false prophet. It means he could tell you future things, but by what spirit? He was a prophet and in could prophesy, in simple terms.

Afterall, Leviticus 19:26 plainly says, ... You are not to practice divination or sorcery.

4. Elijah and the prophets of Baal.

This story is found in 1 Kings 18.
The passage made a clear distinction:

1. The prophets of the Lord (1 Kings 18:23)
2. The prophets of Baal (1 Kings 18:25)

No doubt, they were both prophets (they could see into the future and it would come to pass because if it didn't no one would believe them), but one was a prophet of the devil and another of God.

There were many cases of astrology in the Bible sef. Is it with Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar etc? Thus, the Bible shows that it is possible to peep into the future in the realm of the Spirit without the Backing if God. That's a perverted meaning of prophecy.

Now, which one was Muhammad?

If you need more proofs, let me know please. wink

Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On May 13, 2022
Emmaxkeys, your opponent there believes the Gospels speak of the fake Christ, so you are best staying away from the entire New testament in this. undecided
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by EmmaxKeys: 11:46pm On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Emmaxkeys, your opponent there believes the Gospels speak of the fake Christ, so you are best staying away from the entire New testament in this. undecided

That is his cup of tea and that's for another topic. I am not interested in his unsound belief. Let's face this one squarely.
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by Nobody: 5:56am On May 14, 2022
EmmaxKeys:

So Chichigi1990 put up a challenge that anybody that can prove that the devil can prophesy (see future things), he will give the person N10,000. This was to consolidate his claim that Christians should believe Muhammad because all his prophecies are allegedly fulfilled, that the devil cannot see future things, he can only say what he intends to do.

I took up this challenge and I am sincerely hoping he will pay as he said because I am damn broke rn. grin But if I can't prove it, I have accepted to do a public debate against him and pay.

Chichigi1990, I hope you are a man of your words. No stories please. And I hope this is not taqqiya. angry

All right, let's start.

Let us establish some facts. When we talk about devil here, it is obvious that devil means demons, evil spirits and the devil himself - darkness in general - not just narrowed down to only Satan. Devil is just a general term to mean one or all.

By definition, Prophecy has two meanings:

1. an inspired utterance of a prophet.
2. a prediction of something to come. It's very simple, right? A synonym of this is divination, fortune-telling, soothsaying etc. These synonyms are used when the prophecy is not from the Spirit of God.

Now, if he had said the devil cannot prophesy because you can only be called a prophet if you are in right standing with God, I may agree to this a little. Just a little, remember. I have points to disprove this, though. In extension, this could mean that those prophets described as "false prophets", "prophets of Baal" etc, are not actually genuine prophets but are disguised as one to fool people.

But that was clearly not what he was saying, so I will sweep this under the carpet. He said and I quote, "Isaiah is telling you that only God can prophesy, the devil can only tell you his future plans that he intends to accomplish." What he is saying in simple terms is that, the devil cannot predict the future - he can only tell you what he wants to do.

As a layman, one would have thought this is true but don't forget the devil is a spirit. The spirit realm is superior to this physical realm. It controls the physical. There is actually a lot to say about this, but the point is - whether demon spirit, evil spirit, mammy water, Holy Spirit, all are super intelligent compared to this earth realm and they know things beyond. That's not even my point, it's just a little digression to establish a fact.

Now to my point. In order not to elongate the article, here are proofs that the devil can see the future. Of course, he is not God (omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient), but he is a spirit with advantage over our realm.

Since he asked for proofs from the scriptures.

1. Mark 13:22 KJV
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Why did the Bible call them prophets? Because they had the gift to see future things, but right now inspired by demons with the sole aim to deceive people. It could have said false pastors or false apostles, but not once did the Bible say "prophets" because it is a sensitive gift, office and call. The false prophets will perform miracles like genuine ones, they will see future events accurately like genuine ones, but we should not be deceived. Therefore, we should "test all spirits."
Now this is not to disprove the fact that all power and all gifts belongs to God. Then how come it is the devil that is behind this? It is because he hijacked the gift and perverted it. All power belongs to God, whether demon power, occult power - God is the source of all. But now, if you use a power or gift but you didn't receive it directly from God (or the Holy Spirit), then it's questionable.

Same thing is in Matthew 24:24:
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2. Remember the young lady that was fortune-telling? This is the same spirit. Check the story in Acts 16:16 downwards. She had the spirit of divination! The Bible clearly said in verse 16 that,

"And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:"

Soothsaying means the act of forecasting events, according to Merriam Webster, the popular English dictionary. You can check yours to confirm. It's similar to prophecy. That's not all - when you check the meaning of a soothsayer, it says by magical, intuitive, or more rational means. Don't forget the word, "magical".

So, she could actually see the future but it wasn't God that was behind it, but the devil in the form of the spirit of divination.

3. Elymas or Barr Jesus

In Acts 13:8, the Bible called him a socerer and a false prophet. It means he could tell you future things, but by what spirit? He was a prophet and in could prophesy, in simple terms.

Afterall, Leviticus 19:26 plainly says, ... You are not to practice divination or sorcery.

4. Elijah and the prophets of Baal.

This story is found in 1 Kings 18.
The passage made a clear distinction:

1. The prophets of the Lord (1 Kings 18:23)
2. The prophets of Baal (1 Kings 18:25)

No doubt, they were both prophets (they could see into the future and it would come to pass because if it didn't no one would believe them), but one was a prophet of the devil and another of God.

There were many cases of astrology in the Bible sef. Is it with Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar etc? Thus, the Bible shows that it is possible to peep into the future in the realm of the Spirit without the Backing if God. That's a perverted meaning of prophecy.

Now, which one was Muhammad?

If you need more proofs, let me know please. wink

You have not proved anything. 0/100

Just start getting ready to pay thats if you are man of your words.

1. Is Prophet the same thing as False Prophets?
2. The damsel that was soothsayer, show us what she prophecied! Show us her work as a diviner. You claim she can see future? Show us where she saw future.
3. Again the prophets of baal are false prophets, isnt it logical to conclude that their prophecies are false?
If you insist that their Prophesies where true then show us where the predicted future events.

Isaiah 41 22: Tell us, you idols, what is going to happen. Tell us what the former things were, so that we may consider them and know their final outcome. Or declare to us the things to come..

Try your best to show us where the false prophets, tge soothsayers, the diviners made accurate predictions of the future and offered explanation to past events.
Try harder!
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by EmmaxKeys: 9:52am On May 14, 2022
Chichigi1990:

You have not proved anything. 0/100

Just start getting ready to pay thats if you are man of your words.

1. Is Prophet the same thing as False Prophets?
2. The damsel that was soothsayer, show us what she prophecied! Show us her work as a diviner. You claim she can see future? Show us where she saw future.
3. Again the prophets of baal are false prophets, isnt it logical to conclude that their prophecies are false?
If you insist that their Prophesies where true then show us where the predicted future events.

Isaiah 41 22: Tell us, you idols, what is going to happen. Tell us what the former things were, so that we may consider them and know their final outcome. Or declare to us the things to come..

Try your best to show us where the false prophets, tge soothsayers, the diviners made accurate predictions of the future and offered explanation to past events.
Try harder!

Obviously, I know you will always deny the obvious. You must always manipulate outcomes to suit yourself.

1. False prophet is a prophet that is fake or false. They are prophets (one who predicts future events or developments, according to the English dictionary). On the other hand, there are Prophets of God. These ones are obviously not false prophets, yet they are prophets. Keep on arguing.

False prophets and God's prophets are both prophets, but there is a distinction. QED.

2. Are you kidding me? Did the Bible tell us the exact things she revealed. The Bible only says she was a "soothsayer" who brought much gains to her owners. Means she could foretell the future for profit. You want to try to change the intent of your question to escape, right?

I knew this was coming! I have already tackled this change you are trying to make in the original post I made.

You are telling me to show you where she saw the future - was it not written clearly that she was a soothsayer? It's clear now that you don't even know the meaning of a soothsayer. You lose - stop pretending. And don't even try your taqqiya on me because integrity matters.

3. Ooohhhh God. Being a false prophets doesn't mean your prophecies are not true or they won't come to pass. It only means your purpose of being a prophet is not for the glory of God, it's just to deceive people to glorify Satan.

Okay, check here: Matthew 24:24 KJV - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

and

Mark 13:22 KJV

It was Jesus himself talking. Did he say they will show fake signs and wonders? No. These signs will be great and real that it will deceive a lot of people - that's who a false prophet is. A false prophet is not someone with fake or staged miracles. According to the Bible, a false prophet is primarily someone with authentic miracles, signs and wonders. Because if they were not authentic, people will not easily fall for them.

Again, you clearly don't know who a false prophet is or you are pretending.

You too think of it na - if divination, soothsaying or false prophets are fake, will people easily fall for them? No, they must be real to get the attention of people.

Okay, to crown everything up and ultimately prove that I have won - you told me to show you where the prophets of Baal were prophesying. Here is it.

Check Jeremiah 23:13 KJV

And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.

Also Jeremiah 23:21 KJV

I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

Be humble and accept the fact, please. No games. Admit that you didn't know this before, but now you do. Drop your pride and let's move on. It will cost you nothing. Thanks.
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by Nobody: 10:45am On May 14, 2022
EmmaxKeys:

Obviously, I know you will always deny the obvious. You must always manipulate outcomes to suit yourself.

1. False prophet is a prophet that is fake or false. They are prophets (one who predicts future events or developments, according to the English dictionary). On the other hand, there are Prophets of God. These ones are obviously not false prophets, yet they are prophets. Keep on arguing.

False prophets and God's prophets are both prophets, but there is a distinction. QED.

2. Are you kidding me? Did the Bible tell us the exact things she revealed. The Bible only says she was a "soothsayer" who brought much gains to her owners. Means she could foretell the future for profit. You want to try to change the intent of your question to escape, right?

I knew this was coming! I have already tackled this change you are trying to make in the original post I made.

You are telling me to show you where she saw the future - was it not written clearly that she was a soothsayer? It's clear now that you don't even know the meaning of a soothsayer. You lose - stop pretending. And don't even try your taqqiya on me because integrity matters.

3. Ooohhhh God. Being a false prophets doesn't mean your prophecies are not true or they won't come to pass. It only means your purpose of being a prophet is not for the glory of God, it's just to deceive people to glorify Satan.

Okay, check here: Matthew 24:24 KJV - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

and

Mark 13:22 KJV

It was Jesus himself talking. Did he say they will show fake signs and wonders? No. These signs will be great and real that it will deceive a lot of people - that's who a false prophet is. A false prophet is not someone with fake or staged miracles. According to the Bible, a false prophet is primarily someone with authentic miracles, signs and wonders. Because if they were not authentic, people will not easily fall for them.

Again, you clearly don't know who a false prophet is or you are pretending.

You too think of it na - if divination, soothsaying or false prophets are fake, will people easily fall for them? No, they must be real to get the attention of people.

Okay, to crown everything up and ultimately prove that I have won - you told me to show you where the prophets of Baal were prophesying. Here is it.

Check Jeremiah 23:13 KJV

And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.

I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

Be humble and accept the fact, please. No games. Admit that you didn't know this before, but now you do. Drop your pride and let's move on. It will cost you nothing. Thanks.

Dear friend you have no clue what prophecy means. Only God, through his prophets can prophecy.
See one example of prophecy that has been fulfiled today

[b]Prophecy of Jesus: Olivet discourse

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."
This is what Prophecy that has been and is still being fulfilled looks like.[/b]

Tbh I am utterly ashamed of you so called christians because of money you try to elevate and justify false prophecy, diviners and soothsayers to the status of real prophets and you have failed woefully, show us any false prophet, soothsayer, diviner, that gave an accurate prophecy. i know its impossible but Because of money you fell into the trap, bcs of money one christian girl slept with a dog. Birds of same feather!

The Prophecies of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ: Proofs of Prophethood:
"The Prophet Muhammad prophesized Jerusalem would be conquered after his death. The prophecy was fulfilled when, according to Encyclopedia Britannica: "In 638 the Muslim Caliph, Umar I, entered Jerusalem."

“ The Hour will not begin until knowledge is taken away, earthquakes increase, time passes quickly, tribulations appear, and there is a lot of killing, and until there will be a lot of wealth among you and it will become abundant.”
— Prophet Muhammad

Show us where false prophets, diviner, soothsay prophesied!

Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by EmmaxKeys: 11:23am On May 14, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Dear friend you have no clue what prophecy means. Only God, through his prophets can prophecy.

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."
This is what Prophecy that has been and is still being fulfilled looks like.[/b]

Tbh I am utterly ashamed of you so called christians because of money you try to elevate and justify false prophecy, diviners and soothsayers to the status of real prophets and you have failed woefully, show us any false prophet, soothsayer, diviner, that gave an accurate prophecy. i know its impossible but Because of money you fell into the trap, bcs of money one christian girl slept with a dog. Birds of same feather!

"The Prophet Muhammad prophesized Jerusalem would be conquered after his death. The prophecy was fulfilled when, according to Encyclopedia Britannica: "In 638 the Muslim Caliph, Umar I, entered Jerusalem."

“ The Hour will not begin until knowledge is taken away, earthquakes increase, time passes quickly, tribulations appear, and there is a lot of killing, and until there will be a lot of wealth among you and it will become abundant.”
— Prophet Muhammad

Look at this one ohhh.. grin

you just wrote an epistle for nothing. I now know you are not a man of integrity. Look how you are wavering and running from pillar to pole to prove nothing.

This point you are trying to make, you know I predicted it in my post already that this is what you will say, and told you it can't stand, but yet you are trying to manipulate it.

And where was it written that a soothsayer is the same in status as a prophet? Where did I write that they are equal? I know all this your mind cards. When you have again, you will start bringing out things that were never said to turn the table and take yourself away from the right corner.

grin grin grin Oga said, because of money one Christian girl slept with a dog. Omorr, this is hilarious. So this is how low you can go to try to win an argument? Who told you she's a Christian? Can I show you various articles of Muslim girls committing serval crimes including sleeping with animals for money? Kai...which kind brain you get.

After dropping all proofs, you still pretend not to see it. My God! I wasted my time over this conversation. You have nothing to offer.

All right. Since you have decided not to accept the truth as simple as it is, have it your own way then.

Good day.
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by EmmaxKeys: 11:25am On May 14, 2022
Jeremiah 23:13 KJV

If you went to school, you should understand these simple clauses.
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 14, 2022
EmmaxKeys:

Look at this one ohhh.. grin

you just wrote an epistle for nothing. I now know you are not a man of integrity. Look how you are wavering and running from pillar to pole to prove nothing.

This point you are trying to make, you know I predicted it in my post already that this is what you will say, and told you it can't stand, but yet you are trying to manipulate it.

And where was it written that a soothsayer is the same in status as a prophet? Where did I write that they are equal? I know all this your mind cards. When you have again, you will start bringing out things that were never said to turn the table and take yourself away from the right corner.

grin grin grin Oga said, because of money one Christian girl slept with a dog. Omorr, this is hilarious. So this is how low you can go to try to win an argument? Who told you she's a Christian? Can I show you various articles of Muslim girls committing serval crimes including sleeping with animals for money? Kai...which kind brain you get.

After dropping all proofs, you still pretend not to see it. My God! I wasted my time over this conversation. You have nothing to offer.

All right. Since you have decided not to accept the truth as simple as it is, have it your own way then.

Good day.

Thats why you lots are unemployed.
Have nothing but feel entitled and boastful.
Because of 10k you tried to prove demons, soothsayers,false prophets are able to prophesy and then failed woefully. You better give me my 10k befr your pocket run dry from eating someone's sweat. Give me my money pls!
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by EmmaxKeys: 12:12pm On May 14, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Thats why you lots are unemployed.
Have nothing but feel entitled and boastful.
Because of 10k you tried to prove demons, soothsayers,false prophets are able to prophesy and then failed woefully. You better give me my 10k befr your pocket run dry from eating someone's sweat. Give me my money pls!

grin grin grin grin grin Funny dude. I don't need your 10k in the first place. I am a Forex Trader. Besides, I have my main job. Let me not say much, not to ridicule myself like you.

So, the conclusion of the whole matter now is, I was actually chatting with an illiterate, extremist and bigot. Simple thing, you cannot understand, you are just trying hard to manipulate your way to disprove something already proven.

Normally, I expected from start that it would end this way. You won't pay anything because you have none, and I won't pay anything because I am right. I just played along.

I don't need your money, but be humble and agree to what I have proved beyond doubt.

Good day.
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 14, 2022
EmmaxKeys:

grin grin grin grin grin Funny dude. I don't need your 10k in the first place. I am a Forex Trader. Besides, I have my main job. Let me not say much, not to ridicule myself like you.

So, the conclusion of the whole matter now is, I was actually chatting with an illiterate, extremist and bigot. Simple thing, you cannot understand, you are just trying hard to manipulate your way to disprove something already proven.

Normally, I expected from start that it would end this way. You won't pay anything because you have none, and I won't pay anything because I am right. I just played along.

I don't need your money, but be humble and agree to what I have proved beyond doubt.

Good day.

You were hungry for the money.
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
Chichigi1990:
When you ask
EmmaxKeys:

When you asked can anyone prove that the devil can prophesy, what exactly do you mean by that? undecided

I mean fortune tellers and even babalawos can prophesy - they can get a glimpse the future either through dreams or reading of signs - Nostradamus a famous prophet of his time and ours. Weather scientists are able to predict future weather, Statisticians and data scientists are able to predict Market and population trends etc. undecided

So explain to us what exactly you mean when you ask if the devil can speak prophesy or not. undecided
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by EmmaxKeys: 4:01pm On May 14, 2022
Chichigi1990:

grin grin grin

Oohh no....I forgot to add that Muhammad was a false prophet. So sad for the Muslims reading this now. cry cry cry
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by EmmaxKeys: 8:56am On May 18, 2022
Chichigi1990:

— Prophet Muhammad

Afa, Chichigi1990? I woke up today to read the news of an Alfa (Imam) who killed one of his customers, butchered the person and was taking the body parts for rituals. He was caught red handed last night while taking the body in a black bag.

The news is on Punch website. Goan read it.

I thought you said Christians commit crimes because of money. The lady that slept with a dog, you said she is a Christian - where did you see that? See foolishness! What if she was a Muslim. You just concluded nonsense with no reference.

Even if she is a Christian, Imam killing someone is worse than a Christian lady sleeping with a dog. Yet, she is not a Christian.

grin grin grin

Again, Muhammad is a false prophet. You can do your worse! grin grin grin
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by Nobody: 11:12am On May 18, 2022
EmmaxKeys:

Afa, Chichigi1990? I woke up today to read the news of an Alfa (Imam) who killed one of his customers, butchered the person and was taking the body parts for rituals. He was caught red handed last night while taking the body in a black bag.

The news is on Punch website. Goan read it.

I thought you said Christians commit crimes because of money. The lady that slept with a dog, you said she is a Christian - where did you see that? See foolishness! What if she was a Muslim. You just concluded nonsense with no reference.

Even if she is a Christian, Imam killing someone is worse than a Christian lady sleeping with a dog. Yet, she is not a Christian.

grin grin grin

Again, Muhammad is a false prophet. You can do your worse! grin grin grin

Since you have made up your mind, why mention me?
Are you a teenager or what?
Does the sound of my name make you wett?
On the day i said that about christians, your friend was trying to prove to me and everyone else that satan can tell the future through prophecy(something only God can do through his Prophets) because i promised 10k. They do Anything for money! Even tryin to elevate the devil in public for money.

So try to understand the preceeding context of the matter first because right now you just seem thirsty. Its like since then you have been thinkin about how to prove me wrong, you dedicated a part of your brain to me even though i dont know you.

Take it easy.
Re: Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof by EmmaxKeys: 8:01pm On May 18, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Since you have made up your mind, why mention me?
Are you a teenager or what?
Does the sound of my name make you wett?
On the day i said that about christians, your friend was trying to prove to me and everyone else that satan can tell the future through prophecy(something only God can do through his Prophets) because i promised 10k. They do Anything for money! Even tryin to elevate the devil in public for money.

So try to understand the preceeding context of the matter first because right now you just seem thirsty. Its like since then you have been thinkin about how to prove me wrong, you dedicated a part of your brain to me even though i dont know you.

Take it easy.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo / How Can I Serve God Fervently? / (audio Mp3: Download Too Much Money Part 2 By Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.