Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? (13987 Views)

10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. / Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by koolkamzzy(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2011
9jafetish:

its true u must be very careful with them especially when your alone at night in a room with them.

its very hard to trust 9ja men,sometimes i wonder if they even care about girls feelings.

Why are you generalizing? Are you trying to tell me that there are no bad people from where ever you come from?

And you seem to forget that it takes two to tango. I know of so many prominent American women who are married to American men and the marriage did not last a week or does the man have a Nigerian blood?

So because he’s a Nigerian he must take every sh1t from you?

F U C K YOU RACIST
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2011
LMAO@an American man divorced his wife makes him BAD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ooh lawd! Let me leave this thread for I know words will hurt worst than a sting. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by DaDoctor: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2011
THEY WANT TO SCARE YOU OFF AND ENJOY WHAT YOU WILL BE MISSING!!
smiley
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2011
LMAO@enjoying a missing checkbook grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay! I am off this thread!
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by SarahMaria: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2011
First someone aksed me where I am from.
I am from Austria.

Second I can not say that Nigerian men do not care about girls feeling. No that s not true.
maybe some of them are bad ok, but there are also a lot of austrian men here who are bad!
thats just normal for men who never fall in love with a girl I think.

Third I read about sex and green card comments  undecided
this is what i hear from austrian men  angry
when they see me with him they will come later and aks me why i am together with him. That sound like this: Oh you are so pretty and not such a fat and desperate woman why you are with him? does he have got a huge dick that you are with him?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

this comments really makes me angry! they do not have any respect!
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2011
You need to tell the Austrian men that just like some of them have small joysticks so does some of the African men. 

Just because they are Austrian doesn't mean they all have small joysticks and just as well as not all BLACK MEN are endowed.  That's a myth that get many of you pale women caught up. 

Just because you THINK YOU ARE PRETTY and thin doesn't mean you can't be scammed.  Not saying you are per se. 

Why would a Nigerian want a green card to AUSTRIA? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by DaDoctor: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2011
^^STAY WITH THE GUY^^
I AM SURE HE DOES PHUCK YOU REAL HARD THAN THOSE WEAK WHITIES?

Please dont be a racist or make them deport our bros o
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by DaDoctor: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2011
mrs chima wHY SEZZZZ related posts dey interest you too much

no harm intended o
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

mrs chima wHY SEZZZZ related posts dey interest you too much

no harm intended o

Why does my comments bothers you so? Guilty? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by koolkamzzy(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@an American man divorced his wife makes him BAD.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt]MADAM ITK it was only an example to show that its not only a relationship that involves a Nigerian man that does not work out[/size]

Mrs.Chima:

Okay! I am off this thread!

[size=15pt]WHO cares if you stay or not[/size]
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2011
koolkamzzy:

[size=15pt]MADAM ITK it was only an example to show that its not only a relationship that involves a Nigerian man that does not work out[/size]

Poor thing, Sherman Klump.  

koolkamzzy:

[size=15pt]WHO cares if you stay or not[/size]

Apparently YOU DO.   lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by SarahMaria: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2011
You need to tell the Austrian men that just like some of them have small joysticks so does some of the African men.

Just because they are Austrian doesn't mean they all have small joysticks and just as well as not all BLACK MEN are endowed.  That's a myth that get many of you pale women caught up.

Just because you THINK YOU ARE PRETTY and thin doesn't mean you can't be scammed.  Not saying you are per se.

Why would a Nigerian want a green card to AUSTRIA?

Why you tell me that?
I know that. My husband do not have a large , its just normal and good how it is. I never believe in this myth that black men have bigger , than others. Thats stupid. But I see now that many Austrian men believe it and they are angry when they see us together.

And why so aggressive?  

I did not say that because I am pretty , I can not be a victim of scamming. I just repeat what Austrian men tell to me. And why a Nigerian should not want to have the Austrian citizenship  

I thought I can meet some nice girls and boys here who understand my problem. I did not know that this forum is full with haters.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by DaDoctor: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2011
@mrs chima, you go like PHUCK well well o!

enjoy sha
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by SarahMaria: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2011
^^STAY WITH THE GUY^^
I AM SURE HE DOES PHUCK YOU REAL HARD THAN THOSE WEAK WHITIES?

Please dont be a racist or make them deport our bros o

so respectless  lipsrsealed
Is it fun to post those stupid comments  
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2011
SarahMaria:

Why you tell me that?
I know that. My husband do not have a large , its just normal and good how it is. I never believe in this myth that black men have bigger , than others. Thats silly. But I see now that many Austrian men believe it and they are angry when they see us together.

And why so aggressive?  

I did not say that because I am pretty , I can not be a victim of scamming. I just repeat what Austrian men tell to me. And why a Nigerian should not want to have the Austrian citizenship  

I thought I can meet some nice girls and boys here who understand my problem. I did not know that this forum is full with haters.

Excuse you. If you go back and read what I said. I said to tell THOSE AUSTRIAN men that made the comment about YOUR MAN having a big dick. Tell them it is a hype which they shouldn't fall into.

I do not know why a Nigerian would want an Austrian citizenship. Beats me. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

@mrs chima, you go like PHUCK well well o!

enjoy sha

Enjoy these nuts.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by SarahMaria: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2011
Excuse you. If you go back and read what I said. I said to tell THOSE AUSTRIAN men that made the comment about YOUR MAN having a big Joystick. Tell them it is a hype which they shouldn't fall into.

They won`t believe. What they believe is, that I need the sex and he needs my money embarassed Whatever you say, they do not care.

I do not know why a Nigerian would want an Austrian citizenship. Beats me.

maybe because Austria is such a beautiful country and someone would like to live here permanently.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by DaDoctor: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2011
Sarahmaria, u still didnt answer the question i posed!! DOES HE GIVE U A GOOD PHUCK?? rESPECT KO, RESPECT NI! wHEN U THREW THE TOPIC UP DO U EXPECT NAIJA MEN TO SPARE YOU?
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2011
SarahMaria:

maybe because  Austria is such a beautiful country and someone would like to live here permanently.

So is Nigeria.   wink
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by antonion(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2011
9jafetish:

its true u must be very careful with them especially when your alone at night in a room with them.

its very hard to trust 9ja men,sometimes i wonder if they even care about girls feelings.

iam South African , they not only cheaters and liars but they also.
1. Frausters , Bank Robers
2.Drug Dealers
3.Steal Electricity
4.Faudging ID an passport
the list is endless.

not all nigerian man especially those who likes traveling to foreign countries becareful

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by SarahMaria: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2011
antonion:

what would you say when people say about south african men that they are all hiv infected?
(because this is what most of them think about you)

do you like that? do you think its true?
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by SarahMaria: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
mrs chima:

I do not think that you can compare Nigeria with Austria. Nigeria is beuatiful but the life is to hard. Austria is beautiful and you have a lot of chances. Human beeings travel because they are searching better opportunities.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by koolkamzzy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Poor thing, Sherman Klump.   

Apparently YOU DO.   lipsrsealed

THUNDER FIRE YOUR YANSH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Apparently YOU DO.

[size=15pt]IN YOUR DREAMS[/size]
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2011
koolkamzzy:

THUNDER FIRE YOUR YANSH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt]IN YOUR DREAMS[/size]

Down killer down. wink

SarahMaria:

mrs chima:

I do not think that you can compare Nigeria with Austria. Nigeria is beuatiful but the life is to hard. Austria is beautiful and you have a lot of chances. Human beeings travel because they are searching better opportunities.

So you saying your Nigerian husband moving or moved to Austria for a better life? lipsrsealed

Well, she said it people!
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2011
SarahMaria:

antonion:

what would you say when people say about south african men that they are all hiv infected?

South Africans aren't the only ones that people on this side say are HIV infected predominately.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by koolkamzzy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2011
antonion:

iam South African , they not only cheaters and liars but they also.
1. Frausters , Bank Robers
2.Drug Dealers
3.Steal Electricity
4.Faudging ID an passport
the list is endless.

not all nigerian man especially those who likes traveling to foreign countries becareful

SarahMaria:

antonion:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=15pt]GOD BLESS YOU [/size]
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by SarahMaria: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
So you saying your Nigerian husband moving or moved to Austria for a better life? Lips sealed

Well, she said it people!

Yes of course. like most immigrants here.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Mamken(f): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
SarahMaria:

First someone aksed me where I am from.
I am from Austria.

Second I can not say that Nigerian men do not care about girls feeling. No that s not true.
maybe some of them are bad ok, but there are also a lot of austrian men here who are bad!
thats just normal for men who never fall in love with a girl I think.

Third I read about sex and green card comments  undecided
this is what i hear from austrian men  angry
when they see me with him they will come later and aks me why i am together with him. That sound like this: Oh you are so pretty and not such a fat and desperate woman why you are with him? does he have got a huge Joystick that you are with him?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

this comments really makes me angry! they do not have any respect!

do fat women be desperate? . . . undecided i know lots of "beautyful" babes who fall into the trap of some nigerian men. and believe me, desperation is the same for all sizes. . . wink

anyway, let me just give u a little advise . . .
what happen in ur home is only ur bussiness, its not meant for friends, for acquaintance and even less for forums like this one. cant u just enjoy ur relation and ignore what people say?
u know, if somebody gets so much confidence to tell u such things abt ur husband, that means u gave them the chance to do so. this kinda things happened to me when i just newlywed . . .after 4-5 years this shouldnt happen anymore.

das ist nur meine Meinung, hope u do not missunderstand me.

cheers

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by SarahMaria: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2011
South Africans aren't the only ones that people on this side say are HIV infected predominately.

Again: I do not talk about people on this side.
I talk about the Austrian people I met in real life (yes there is something like a real life  wink ) and that is what they say and think. most of them.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2011
SarahMaria:

Yes of course. like most immigrants here.

Hmm.  Well, you can see why many of the people tells you that your man could have married you to get the "opportunities" in Austria that you think he wouldn't have gotten it in Nigeria.  

So their concerns are sensible not saying it is true for YOUR MAN and that explains why Home Offices aren't issuing out any type of visas all nilly willies which is sad for those who are legit.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by SarahMaria: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2011
do fat women be desperate? . . . Undecided i know lots of "beautyful" babes who fall into the trap of some nigerian men. and believe me, desperation is the same for all sizes. . . Wink

Again: I know it. I just repeat what Austrian men say to me when they see us together.  wink

anyway, let me just give u a little advise . . .
what happen in your home is only your bussiness, its not meant for friends, for acquaintance and even less for forums like this one. cant u just enjoy your relation and ignore what people say?
u know, if somebody gets so much confidence to tell u such things abt your husband, that means u gave them the chance to do so. this kinda things happened to me when i just newlywed . . .after 4-5 years this shouldnt happen anymore.

this happen do me all the time. most is strangers who come up to me. They do not know us but they judge us  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2011
SarahMaria:

Again: I do not talk about people on this side.
I talk about the Austrian people I met in real life (yes there is something like a real life  wink ) and that is what they say and think. most of them.

I am telling you what people on THIS SIDE are saying and I am sure Austrians aren't just sayng South Africans either.   wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / What Are The Signs That She Is Single? / My Experience With A Fake Ass Unilag girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.