Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today (44437 Views)

Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle / PDP Members Brandish Their PVC On Twitter, After Reno Omokri Asked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by olujastro: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
cletz991:
I couldn't transfer mine to my new residence state.help
I just transferred mine on the website and got a confirmation email from INEC that it’s being processed. Make sure you click on transfer, not new registration. Let me know if you need any further help.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by olujastro: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
IaaCOG:
I have been trying to transfer my voter's registration to my current location using that same link but it's rejecting my request, stating that online registration for my current state (Osun) is closed. My husband tried it too it's the same thing. I called a number I saw online for the same issue for Osun state, a woman picked my call and told me it has closed. I tried it again just now it's still the same thing.

I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone facing the same challenge?
I just transferred mine on the website and got a confirmation email from INEC that it’s being processed. Make sure you click on transfer, not new registration. Let me know if you need any further help.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by olujastro: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

A friend did online pre-registeration then went to London. He really wants to vote.... is there a way he can complete the process in London or remotely from London?? Maybe he send his biometric details to INEC
Biometrics is always done in person so he has to be in Nigeria to do so. And he has to be in Nigeria to vote as well, as there’s no diaspora voting for now.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by pacespot(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:
Things are now so easy, I've never voted in Nigeria before, but today I broke that yoke and registered my pvc on-line. And also changed my poling unit online to a ward very close to my house. As an Igbo man, for the first time I feel there is a reason to vote. I've sent this to over 30 of friends and they have all registered.

Visit this link to register online
http://cvr.inecnigeria.org

And follow this procedure

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

PLEASE TRY TO TRANSFER YOUR POLLING-UNIT TO THE ONE THAT IS CLOSEST TO YOUR HOUSE AND ENCOURAGE YOUR NEIGHBORS TO DO SAME.

*Transfer of Voter's Card!*
Don't go to join the long queue at INEC Office.

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
4. Create account with your email address
5. Login with your email
6. Open the link sent to you in your email
7. Fill out the form provided and your new address
8. Go through your application to be sure no mistake
9. Save as instructed.
10. Use your phone to snap and upload 2 of your photos (First photo with serious face and the second with smiling face)
11. Submit
12. Wait for when it is ready and INEC send you message (on your phone and or your email) where to pick your card (around your new place of abode).

Don't just pray for good leaders, work by taking part in their emergence thru the ballot.
Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

It is your Civic Responsibility!!!.

Has the online registration been reopened?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by danjaD(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:
if you visit the website, just scroll down and you will see change your polling unit. Them login and change it. I've done mine
will you be issued a new card
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by olujastro: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
ceejay80s:
hi everyone, I have an old voters card issued in 2012, I have never used it or voted, but next year I must vote,even if I die this year, I must come back and vote by force, pls I want to know if it's still valid and again I registered when I was residing at surulere but I have move from that area, do I register for a new card or what?
thanks
Your voters card is always valid provided you have a PVC, not the temporary card that was laminated.
You can easily transfer your polling unit to a different location anywhere in Nigeria. I just transferred mine now on the website.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by chimesky: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Stop all this excuse

Go and register and get your voter's card.

APC and PDP is not the only party in Nigeria.

We are wiser than you...Don't be deceiving for me ..how much dem pay you ?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Litmus: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
ZUBY77:
Good

Oga, how is life in Ukraine?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Megapower: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
vatiqan:
Of what use? Till they appoint their candidates, you and I would not be there.

If your vote doesn’t count why do politician pay people to vote for them
I am just asking

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Teenaira: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:
Things are now so easy, I've never voted in Nigeria before, but today I broke that yoke and registered my pvc on-line. And also changed my poling unit online to a ward very close to my house. As an Igbo man, for the first time I feel there is a reason to vote. I've sent this to over 30 of friends and they have all registered.

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

PLEASE TRY TO TRANSFER YOUR POLLING-UNIT TO THE ONE THAT IS CLOSEST TO YOUR HOUSE AND ENCOURAGE YOUR NEIGHBORS TO DO SAME.

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
10. Use your phone to snap and upload 2 of your photos (First photo with serious face and the second with smiling face)
11. Submit
12. Wait for when it is ready and INEC send you message (on your phone and or your email) where to pick your card (around your new place of abode).

Don't just pray for good leaders, work by taking part in their emergence thru the ballot.
Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

I have registered online and by God's grace I will be voting Tinubu because I believe he is the only Presidential candidate who is interested in being the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. All the others are joker's and I am enjoying their jokes without paying a dime.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by poshestmina(f): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Thanks.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by beylinko02: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
vatiqan:

But when sufferness come you will be there. You better wise up and vote the right person.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Fearyourcreator: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
vatiqan:
Just hear yourself... And you go school

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by yinkeys(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
nameo:

People wey their life matter to them, get that time.

I believe if unemployed pesin wan get job, him no go mind wait for a whole day for that job. This one pass job sef

As seen in the massive crowds in parts of the country. Dont let yourself miss out
Would be nice if they open up the online registration
I didn’t know it was available until recently
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by supereagle(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

How do you do capturing and thumb printing online without going to the LGA?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Bomsoccerpicks1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
My PVC ready.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Inuwabida: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

How do I go about the biometric capturing?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Small1020:
Same my brother.
Na wah i thought I was alone in this
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
oscarlamba:
having the same issue too
I don't even know what to do next and u can't begin the process anew as ur info is already in their database so it will keep taking you back there and there's no way to delete it. Maybe God no want make we vote grin
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Eaglesence: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

Op while on it the following pop was what stopped the process : This service has been suspended for now. Please check back later

Any idea whats up with that?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by dasparrow: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hear the Word of the Lord. Repent! Pestilences and diseases are coming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU3DNoVEvrQ
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by donmik: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

Pls, what about your biometric thumbprint?
I tried about two weeks ago and they said it is closed yet. So is ther hope now?
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by olufunmi01(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

Lagos no space for appointment booking

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
I wonder how long it will take to have the transfer confirmed. I haven't even collected my PVC
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by jamace(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
When PEOPLE POWER is activated, STRUCTURES crumble. It happened in South Africa. It happened in Pakistan. It happened in France. It happened in Ukraine.

Volodomyr Zelensky, a lawyer and comedian, was a political outsider before he became Ukrainian president. His political party, Servant of the People, named after a TV series in which he played the role of Ukrainian President, was formed in 2018 with no structures anywhere except on social media where he was considered the frontrunner in opinion polls after he declared his intention to run for President in December 2018.

In 2019, he contested against political juggernaut, incumbent President Petro Poroshenko, and won with 73.23 percent. Not only that, but his party also won a landslide victory in the snap legislative election held shortly after his inauguration as president. What was his trump card? He positioned himself as an anti-establishment and anti-corruption figure, a hot selling point for a people already sick and tired of corruption in high places.

Does that ring a bell? Nobody gave Zelensky, a comedian, a chance against the onslaught of Russia’s hard nut former KGB boss Vladimir Putin. He has led his people in the battle against Putin from the front, unlike some Generals, who would be bunker-bound at the threat of rag tag bandits.
Imran Khan, the renowned Pakistani cricket star had no significant political structure when he was voted Prime Minister in 2018. He rode to power on the populist approach that emphasizes the idea of juxtaposing the people against the elite.

Emmanuel Macron was a banker and civil servant before he became President. His only political experience was as a senior adviser to President Francois Hollande and later as Minister of the Economy, Industry and Digital Affairs between 2014 and 2016. In April 2016, he formed the En Marchel centrist political movement.

By May 2017, he contested and was elected President, beating serial presidential contestant and seasoned politician, Marine Le Pen, with 66.1 percent of the vote. He was only 39 years old, which made him the youngest President in the history of France.

A month later, in the June 2017 French legislative election, Macron’s party, renamed La République En Marche (LREM), secured a majority in the National Assembly. Those legislators belonged to the traditional parties with decades of structure. They saw the need to realign with progressive forces and did the needful. That is how rational human beings behave.

Now, the response of the naysayers to the above is quite predictable. They are going to say, ‘Nigeria is different!’. Exactly! Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, courtesy the same grandfathers that will not allow their children and grandchildren with modern ideas to lead.

Those basing their 2023 permutations on stereotypical variables should hear this: What happened in Soweto in June 1976 happened at the Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos, Nigeria, in October 2020. Nigerian youths dared security forces and spoke in one voice, amplified by the social media, to say enough is enough to the mindless killing of youths on flimsy grounds.

#ENDSars was born! It reverberated around the world. It rekindled separatist agitations. It may not have achieved its purpose for various reasons. But it would be foolhardy to presume that #ENDSars is dead. We can already see its reincarnation in the OBIdient Movement.

The choice for the electorate in 2023 is not between Atiku, Tinubu and Obi. It is between continuing to live in bondage and making a fresh start. It is between disgruntled Nigerians and the hegemonic predators. It is between purveyors of the oppressive status quo and hitherto apathetic youths and students bent on taking the country back from the leaders of yesterday and today, using the people’s money to pave the way for them and their children and grandchildren to remain the leaders of tomorrow.

For those saying social media cannot elect a President, they are very correct. But at the same time, they are missing the point. It’s the people that will elect a President using social media to get people to register and change the perception of registered voters. Is that not happening already? That you are in PDP or APC does not mean you must vote for those parties. Party membership cards are not demanded at polling booths before the casting of ballots. Buhari rode partly on social media hype as MR INTEGRITY to Aso Rock in 2015. It was on social media the hooey that NEPA bill is better than PhD was sold and bought. Millions of votes cast for Buhari in 2015 by registered voters were not for the APC. They were for Buhari based on the perception created that he was the long-awaited messiah. They were protest votes against PDP and GEJ and their perceived 16 wasted years and cluelessness.

The unprecedented interest in who becomes Nigeria’s next President is symbolised by the OBIdient Movement. Whether it succeeds or fails in 2023 is not the issue. For sure, Nigeria is entering a new era of political activism. If Obi fails in 2023, it is Nigeria that will fail – again! It is an unfathomable irony that Nigerians agree that there is a dire need for a redirection of the country but want to leave the reins in the hands of morally deficient operators who contributed actively to steering it into the present morass.

So, if you want Nigeria to win, help build the superstructure needed for the victory. Talk to your friends, neighbours and family members. Let them know the absurdity in taking money from politicians to make their children and grandchildren slaves to the politicians’ children and grandchildren. Nigeria is made up of families, not political structures!

– Tony Ekata is a South Africa-based Communications consultant and Public affairs analyst.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

What biometric capture? Or is it no longer needed
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Calistus85: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
I have completed my INEC Revalidation process o. Thank you very much!
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Shaev7(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
TheOldGods:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*Go to*
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org
2. Services
3. Voter Transfer
5. Login with your email
9. Save as instructed.
11. Submit

Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!

Have you been sent message?
I have change my polling unit, but when I want to request for PVC, it still shows me my former place when I try to request for PVC. I am yet to get message from them since I did the transfer. I only have printed copy.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Themez1: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
You go still need go to inec office to do thumbprint and get your card
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by opeyehmmy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ok.
Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by Innobee99(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Am I on a safe side?

Re: I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today by oscarlamba: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
killmods:

I don't even know what to do next and u can't begin the process anew as ur info is already in their database so it will keep taking you back there and there's no way to delete it. Maybe God no want make we vote grin
they've stop online registration I think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results / Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.