Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie (44541 Views)

Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / VIDEO: How Jenifer Tsembe Killed Stephanie Terungwa Over A Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:39am On May 14, 2022
Gloccz:
Jennifer or Stephanie
That Jennifer Na super Hot Babe
Na she-devil
the girl fine die..but na Dem dey do waka waka pass..stay one place.dem no go hear undecided

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:40am On May 14, 2022
grin wahala
pmc01:
Nobody is talking about her religion now. Imagine she had "Allaahu Akbar" on her profile

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Kog45(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2022
Topzee109:

I'm not justifng her killing, I'm only telling the hypocricy of Christians when their brothers commit crime
Topzee,it doesn't relate bro...okay just bring out comments here that justified those involved in killing the corper.

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Buharidgeneral: 9:45am On May 14, 2022
My question is why did they kill her?
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by ezegenigbonine: 9:51am On May 14, 2022
Chai, see complete example of parent failure.

U know say u no go train pikin, u go born am still come dey demand money from them.

See beautiful girls, peoples future wife.

3 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by arantess: 9:52am On May 14, 2022
Gloccz:
Yes you’re very correct. From a reliable source, Heard they are full blown olosho in Abj . Her crew Vera, Michelle her sister too . Beautiful Devils
Olosho and shakara don finally end
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by itsene: 9:54am On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I know Jennifer personally. She is Jacinta's younger sister... Jacinta stays in gwarinpa not maitama... They are both runs girls but Jacinta has 3 kids for different men...

Even back then Jennifer was someone who keeps malice and can hurt anyone if you try to run her down.. she was trying to have one girl killed back then and I cautioned her about such thoughts ..

Not surprised she ended up this way
Why here?
Talk to the police, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by miketayo(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2022
pmc01:
Nobody is talking about her religion now. Imagine she had "Allaahu Akbar" on her profile

You are either very dumb or just ignorant.

5 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by ocdeut(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

What exactly has her religion got to do with this murder case?!!

Did she kill because her mythical god was insulted or the prophet blasphemed?!!

What is wrong with you people na?!! Why the whataboutism?!! Are you trying to make light of what happened in Sokoto?!

Murder happens everywhere in the world... But, do you know what it means for a secular nation like Nigeria to have cases of people murdering people in the name of religion?! Do you have any idea?!!
This is exactly what I talked about.
It is insane to begin to drag religion here now.
Do you know, if you blasphem against Jesus, not even one person will chase you because He can fight for himself. We believe in due season you will receive the reward and not to cone and start killing people in the name of religion you don't know it origin.

7 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by victorv12(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2022
To the Nigeria police force, I salute you.
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Dobodobo04: 9:55am On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I know Jennifer personally. She is Jacinta's younger sister... Jacinta stays in gwarinpa not maitama... They are both runs girls but Jacinta has 3 kids for different men...

Even back then Jennifer was someone who keeps malice and can hurt anyone if you try to run her down.. she was trying to have one girl killed back then and I cautioned her about such thoughts ..

Someone’s past should never be a justification for their murder. I don’t care what or who u are, you should never be murdered for any reason. This has to to be the society we all aspire to build.

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Enny2013(f): 9:55am On May 14, 2022
Gloccz:
Jennifer or Stephanie
That Jennifer Na super Hot Babe
Na she-devil
As in real beauty, Stephanie is way hotter. She had dat natural beauty.

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by rusher14: 9:56am On May 14, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
My question is why did they kill him?
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Ojuntana: 9:56am On May 14, 2022
Gloccz:
In reply please quote
Ref No: AZ:2550/FCT/PPRO/VOL.10/23
Date: 13th MAY 2022

The Director of News
…………………………….

PRESS RELEASE

RE: FCT POLICE ARREST 3 SUSPECTED MURDERERS OF MISSING CORPER.
* launches aggressive manhunt on another suspect (s) at large.

The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Police Command has arrested 3 suspects in connection to the criminal conspiracy and the gruesome murder of one Terungwa Stephenie a 26 years old Corper of City homes estate Lokogoma.

The arrest was made following the deployment of Tactical and Intelligence assets at the Command’s disposal, attached to the Homicide department of the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID). The suspected trio namely; Jenifer Tsembe a 26 years old female, Monday Simon (a.k.a Black) a 36 years old male, and Solomon Abu a male of about 35 years of age, all residents of Oguta lake Maitama area of the FCT voluntarily stated their involvement in the perpetration of the dastardly act. The investigation is ongoing to unravel other groundbreaking facts, while effort has been doubled to apprehend the fleeing suspect(s) . The suspects will be charged to court upon the conclusion of the investigation.

The Commissioner of Police FCT Command CP Babaji Sunday psc while applauding the gallantry and result yielding effort of the investigating team, enjoined the good people of the Territory not to relent in cooperating with the Police, especially as touching the rendition of prompt and actionable intelligence. He further stated that the Police will not rest on its ores until unscrupulous elements are being fished off their hideouts and flushed out of the territory as a whole.

To adequately complement the crime-fighting effort of the Command, the good people of the FCT are therefore urged to remain vigilant and report any suspicious or abnormal occurrence to the Police through the following emergency lines: 08032003913, 08061581938, 07057337653, and 08028940883, While the Public Complaint Bureau (PCB) desk, could be reached on: 0902 222 2352,

DSP Josephine Adeh ANIPR,
Police Public Relations Officer,
For: The Commissioner of Police
FCT Police Command,
Abuja.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099728/missing-corper-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa
Hmmmm

And some ppl were already saying the bf was involved in her killing because he didn't call her for three days.

People of the world. God deliver us from them

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by miketayo(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2022
Topzee109:
Those hypocrite won't find religion here oo

Another dummy spotted. What has this got to do with religion

3 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Angelfrost(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2022
ocdeut:

This is exactly what I talked about.
It is insane to begin to drag religion here now.
Do you know, if you blasphem against Jesus, not even one person will chase you because He can fight for himself. We believe in due season you will receive the reward and not to cone and start killing people in the name of religion you don't know it origin.

These people are innately violent and murderous... They merely use religion as an excuse to indulge their true natures.

5 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Chatflick(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Yes in 2019 she wanted one girl killed, Jacinta was different though she was trying to live the LovePeddler life but you know how it is , prostitution is a trap once you go in you can never leave no matter how hard you try, Jacinta being a personal friend.was always confiding in me ,that's how I learned about Jennifer. Jenny was always a troubled sort, rolled with low life's ,killers and would do anything to get her way...
I always new it would end this way for Jennifer... Jenny is someone who if another girl insutls she can use a knife and slash the first face.. Jenny was brutal . It's likely this corper was. Involved in their prostitution ring otherwise nothing should have made their paths cross. This is a murder over money stolen or paid by a client . This is greed killkg or disagreement over sharing killing
You must be an idiot. Stephanie was not involved in any prostitution. Stop speaking ill of someone you know nothing about. Stephanie was a good girl and had nothing to do with any prostitution or the likes. Yes she had a child out of wedlock but it doesn't make her a prostitute. Use your brain wisely. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by descartes400: 10:02am On May 14, 2022
lereinter:

She put 'i love Jesus' for her profile.

Which Jesus olosho dey love?

Was mary magdalene not an olosho too?
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Ojuntana: 10:02am On May 14, 2022
pmc01:

Those ones are terrorists not olosho
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Stewart883(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2022
That jennifer was a full runs girl in Abuja. The police did a good job. I love the police

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Chatflick(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Bros not may I am correct.. Jennifer has slept in my house... I used to drive to Jacinta'shouse then to eat whenever I was too tired to cook at home... These are people I know very well to the core. I don't need to go to social media to read anything.. yes it is very possible Jennifer killed that lady. She is someone I know personally. Jennifer killed that girl. And that corper was likely into prostitution too 1pp%
Your sisters are the ones that are prostitutes. How can you say such nonsense you have no idea about. You are an idiot without any proper sense of reasoning. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by miketayo(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2022
Topzee109:

I'm not justifng her killing, I'm only telling the hypocricy of Christians when their brothers commit crime

There is no hypocrisy here. Religion wasn't attached to that killing you are just being ignorant.
There are good and bad people everywhere in the world, but a Religion that promotes killing is evil.
A Muslim that steals and kill in the process is better than one that kills in the name of his God.

6 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by TenQ: 10:04am On May 14, 2022
Topzee109:
Has it been insinuated anywhere that she was killed in defence of Jesus or Christianity? From what is going round, it seems to be murder based on money or betrayal linked to prostitution

Muslims will be finding justifications for their satanic nature all about!

12 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by ocdeut(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2022
[quote author=Angelfrost post=112817994]

These people are innately violent and murderous... They merely use religion as an excuse to indulge their true natures.

[/quote)
Exactly. They want to justify the killing of Deborah now. Dumb set of mophos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by TheOgaBoss: 10:05am On May 14, 2022
pmc01:
she didn't kill in the name of any God nor is her crimes motivated by any religious bigotry.

5 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by TheOgaBoss: 10:06am On May 14, 2022
Topzee109:
who are these idiots shouting religion, is ur brain malfunctioning? Did she commit the crime in the name of some worthless god?

8 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Nobody: 10:07am On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

OMG! What type of she-devil is this?
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Ojuntana: 10:08am On May 14, 2022
Realists:

Hypocrisy is the motto of hypocrites, we all know their tactics, blame the devil for christians crimes, and blame Islam for Muslims crimes.
I've read all Muslims who commented on the killing of Deborah. None forgot to always include the subtle threat to learn to "respect the religion of others", not even the one from the president.
It tells you their subtle mindset!!

8 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Enumerator(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2022
sadly 98percent of Abuja and lagos girls are full blown Olosho

show me an Abuja or Lagos Girl thats not into runs and i will tell you the exact day, nonth and year Nigeria will become America
Gloccz:
Yes you’re very correct. From a reliable source, Heard they are full blown olosho in Abj . Her crew Vera, Michelle her sister too . Beautiful Devils
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by enyi1: 10:08am On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

No.

They must go and arrest those fools as well.

Is it only southerners that should be arrested?
They're not Southerners. Benue is North!

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Enumerator(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2022
right cuz 95% of naija corpers are Olosho
KingOfTheDamned:

Yes in 2019 she wanted one girl killed, Jacinta was different though she was trying to live the LovePeddler life but you know how it is , prostitution is a trap once you go in you can never leave no matter how hard you try, Jacinta being a personal friend.was always confiding in me ,that's how I learned about Jennifer. Jenny was always a troubled sort, rolled with low life's ,killers and would do anything to get her way...
I always new it would end this way for Jennifer... Jenny is someone who if another girl insutls she can use a knife and slash the first face.. Jenny was brutal . It's likely this corper was. Involved in their prostitution ring otherwise nothing should have made their paths cross. This is a murder over money stolen or paid by a client . This is greed killkg or disagreement over sharing killing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Sex Predators Arrested In Lagos / Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion / Man Strips Himself Totally Unclad, Fights Another Man In Police Presence (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.