Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie (44518 Views)

Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / VIDEO: How Jenifer Tsembe Killed Stephanie Terungwa Over A Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by doggedfighter(f): 10:30am On May 15, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Be wary of girls whose social media is filled with Jesus / religious posts.. 99% of Nigerians ladies are prostitutes that's the reality. only she who gets caught gets called out

We have two men with her there. You didn't notice?

Do we then say 99% of Nigerian men are murderers and criminals?

Generalisations is a bad thing !

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2022
Microwhy:

Nigeria is a secular state but Sokoto is not. The moment we start preaching tolerance, everybody will live side by side.
If you as an atheist or a Christian respect my God and my faith, their will never be a problem.
All this 'Religion of piss!' 'Religion of piss!!' That liter everywhere on social media space whenever their is incidence like this will not solve our problem. If she respect the religion of her host, she might probably be alive today, but the social media and the church teach her to hate and disrespect other people's faith.

I actually stopped reading after the first line...

Nigeria is a Secular state but Sokoto is not! Where is Sokoto?!! In Libya or Niger?!!

Some of you are either confused, ignorant, or just deliberately being mischievous.

Either way, you all should keep playing with fire!

When every region wakes up and starts their own, we will see who loses! Maybe then will this fake unity end, and the nation finally split!

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by zumbigbo(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2022
OOLUSEG:

You are more foolish and miserable...with all the thrash you are spreeing out of your dirty mouth about those you claimed you are very close to in public domain.... I can see you are full of hatred for those sisters ... Probably they denied you free sex... enemy disguising as friend....LET POLICE DO THERE WORK... and stop making uncouth comment that could send you to jail...turning yourself to Chief Judge ....Mumu..

FEAR/FEAR man...
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 15, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

Thats what confirmed slay queen does. They cleverly lure people like you into their kill zone. And once you fall into the trap there is no escape.
Abeg Edit the people like you Lol
Me and you get issue before?
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2022
Gloccz:
Abeg Edit the people like you Lol
Me and you get issue before?
Sorry. Apologies cheesy
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by lereinter(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2022
pocohantas:

No one loves Jesus more than yahoo boys and runs girls. It is a normal update for them.

You will see them playing all this gospel entertainers songs so loud you will wonder if they are workers
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by bergs2: 1:52pm On May 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Leave the mofo na. grin grin You think say he get sense? See who you dey advise sef. Persin wey call himself KingOfTheDamned.

You should know he's meant for damnation,
or very likely, destruction will be his end.

If not from securities, then from amongst his "clique" or alternatively, a mental breakdown from the great evil that lives in his soul.

He wan show say he know as e dey go now. For likes wey no even reach 200, lmaooo.

Deep
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Magnoliaa(f): 5:40pm On May 15, 2022
bergs2:
Deep

Your profile picture is fine. Did you take it?
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by bergs2: 11:07pm On May 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Your profile picture is fine. Did you take it?

No, screenshot from a movie
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Mryacks: 11:43pm On May 15, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I know Jennifer personally. She is Jacinta's younger sister... Jacinta stays in gwarinpa not maitama... They are both runs girls but Jacinta has 3 kids for different men...

Even back then Jennifer was someone who keeps malice and can hurt anyone if you try to run her down.. she was trying to have one girl killed back then and I cautioned her about such thoughts ..

Not surprised she ended up this way

Wow...

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Nobody: 2:06am On May 16, 2022
Gloccz:
In reply please quote
Ref No: AZ:2550/FCT/PPRO/VOL.10/23
Date: 13th MAY 2022

The Director of News
…………………………….

PRESS RELEASE

RE: FCT POLICE ARREST 3 SUSPECTED MURDERERS OF MISSING CORPER.
* launches aggressive manhunt on another suspect (s) at large.

The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Police Command has arrested 3 suspects in connection to the criminal conspiracy and the gruesome murder of one Terungwa Stephenie a 26 years old Corper of City homes estate Lokogoma.

The arrest was made following the deployment of Tactical and Intelligence assets at the Command’s disposal, attached to the Homicide department of the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID). The suspected trio namely; Jenifer Tsembe a 26 years old female, Monday Simon (a.k.a Black) a 36 years old male, and Solomon Abu a male of about 35 years of age, all residents of Oguta lake Maitama area of the FCT voluntarily stated their involvement in the perpetration of the dastardly act. The investigation is ongoing to unravel other groundbreaking facts, while effort has been doubled to apprehend the fleeing suspect(s) . The suspects will be charged to court upon the conclusion of the investigation.

The Commissioner of Police FCT Command CP Babaji Sunday psc while applauding the gallantry and result yielding effort of the investigating team, enjoined the good people of the Territory not to relent in cooperating with the Police, especially as touching the rendition of prompt and actionable intelligence. He further stated that the Police will not rest on its ores until unscrupulous elements are being fished off their hideouts and flushed out of the territory as a whole.

To adequately complement the crime-fighting effort of the Command, the good people of the FCT are therefore urged to remain vigilant and report any suspicious or abnormal occurrence to the Police through the following emergency lines: 08032003913, 08061581938, 07057337653, and 08028940883, While the Public Complaint Bureau (PCB) desk, could be reached on: 0902 222 2352,

DSP Josephine Adeh ANIPR,
Police Public Relations Officer,
For: The Commissioner of Police
FCT Police Command,
Abuja.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099728/missing-corper-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa
i posted this stuff so why the hell can’t I modify? I’m new to the postings though but seems my post was hacked or something’
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Lamanii22(f): 11:05am On May 16, 2022
lereinter:

She put 'i love Jesus' for her profile.

Which Jesus olosho dey love?
as in eh… e shock me too cheesy grin
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 16, 2022
pmc01:

So the "Allaahu Akbar" is obviously not a "mask"?!

Interesting!

How many people have chopped off a human being's head chanting "Jesus is Lord." How many times has a bomb exploded after a loud "Jesus is Lord" chant. But maybe you can walk into an airport chanting "Allahu Akbar" if you would not come off a terrorist.

Don't be hypocritical. The world has SEEN Allahu Akbar attached with terrorism more times than anything good. This is glaring, if you wouldn't get defensively hypocritical.

Even pastors who defile women under the "direction of the Holy Spirit" will be said to be fake.

First, the instance of pastors who defile women isn't and has never particularly plagued Christianity. It is a very minute, insignificant exception that has no backing at all in the Christian scriptures nor amongst Christian leaders.

Now, the same can not be said of Islam and terrorism. MOST Moslem leaders (some of which were educated) openly maintained that the young lady who was recently lynched in Sokoto deserved to die for blasphemy. The Islam book is laced with violence. It's prophet led a violent life (as a warrior). The response of most Moslems (particularly in the north) showed that violence is unanimously employed to resist insulting their "prophet."

This narrative is totally totally totally not in sync with the followers of Jesus. The only thing they share in common is that they are both categorised under the umbrella of "religion."

But a negligible fraction claiming to kill, under the guise of Islam are not fake. It's the majority that are non-violent that are fake. Logic!

The majority of Moslems are nonviolent. grin You meant this as a joke? If nothing at all, the fact that the voices of the "moderate" was overwhelmed by the voices of the so called violent Moslems is a clear sign of who the majority is. If you doubt this, ask Atiku Abubakar.

Don't come here to try to force an inexistent narrative.

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Lawalemi(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I know Jennifer personally. She is Jacinta's younger sister... Jacinta stays in gwarinpa not maitama... They are both runs girls but Jacinta has 3 kids for different men...

Even back then Jennifer was someone who keeps malice and can hurt anyone if you try to run her down.. she was trying to have one girl killed back then and I cautioned her about such thoughts ..

Not surprised she ended up this way
So wonderful that the truth is coming out about Jenny as you have said it.
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Ladiva: 7:20am On May 19, 2022
Microwhy:

No, she meant Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
This is typical example of what goes on in the Muslim world and terrorism tag by the west because of oil which most other African religion especially the Christians fail to decipher. The more Christians show and preach hate on social media, the more Muslims will become extreme and radicalised.

So it's the fault of Christians now that you guys are filled with evil and hatred?

Stop typing nonsense, you are known worldwide by your blood spilling ways. Own it proudly,
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Microwhy: 10:26am On May 19, 2022
Ladiva:

So it's the fault of Christians now that you guys are filled with evil and hatred?

Stop typing nonsense, you are known worldwide by your blood spilling ways. Own it proudly,
One down..
Fvck worldwide, who cares about hypocritical world.
A world where Russia-Ukraine is invasion but US/Coalition-Iraq war is not (the war that changes world history).
Who cares about your opinion. Your tag-your wahala.
It doesn't affect my day-to-day life as a Muslim, no ill treatment from the street, only coward keyboard warriors are so dump to do the math.
Islam will continue to lead because its ordained.
Stop crying little lad, ordinary Muslim is not affected talk more of the elites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos / Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info / 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.