Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam (3430 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by BBBmall25: 5:02am On May 14, 2022
So, I first broke the news to our driver, mehn, see how happy he was! And to the rest of my Muslim friends, there was no exception. How sad! Infact I'm bleeding inside me since I can't eat! such agony the young girl went through in the hand of these evil religious bigots. Spit!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by ojietu: 5:47am On May 14, 2022
When people say all head slammers are potential terrorists you think it is a joke, stay there and be keeping them as friends.
Most of those that killed Deborah were her course mates and those that were close to her. Never keep snakes as pets

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 5:53am On May 14, 2022
BBBmall25:
So, I first broke the news to our driver, mehn, see how happy he was! And to the rest of my Muslim friends, there was no exception. How sad! Infact I'm bleeding inside me since I can't eat! such agony the young girl went through in the hand of these evil religious bigots. Spit!
whatever you learnt just know this

Allah SWT said:

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,"
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 63)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Galadimabawa: 6:13am On May 14, 2022
haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,"

Now this are the most dangerous one, those one who hide their real thought in public.
Do not be deceived by this his quote of their book.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:18am On May 14, 2022
I naturally avoid Muslim dominated set ups. Reason I can't and will never pass a night in the North. I love my life.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Blakjewelry(m): 6:19am On May 14, 2022
Galadimabawa:

Now this are the most dangerous one, those one who hide their real thought in public.
Bros it Al boil down to illetracy and poverty of both body and soul. How many times do you hear such things occur in the west?

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by BBBmall25: 6:22am On May 14, 2022
ojietu:
When people say all head slammers are potential terrorists you think it is a joke, stay there and be keeping them as friends.
Most of those that killed Deborah were her course mates and those that were close to her. Never keep snakes as pets
Baba, I now see what my igbo brothers have been preaching all along sir. Though I'm a niger deltan

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by joe54: 6:31am On May 14, 2022
1 book changes them into psychopaths.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by BBBmall25: 6:33am On May 14, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Bros it Al boil down to illetracy and poverty of both body and soul. How many times do you hear such things occur in the west?
OGA LEAVE TALK. WITH MY EXPERIENCE FROM MY MUSLIM WORKMATES AND FRIENDS HERE IN NORTH CENTRAL AND THEIR REACTION TOWARD THIS PARTICULAR INCIDENT SHOKED ME BEYOND WORDS!

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Blakjewelry(m): 6:46am On May 14, 2022
BBBmall25:
OGA LEAVE TALK. WITH MY EXPERIENCE FROM MY MUSLIM WORKMATES AND FRIENDS HERE IN NORTH CENTRAL AND THEIR REACTION TOWARD THIS PARTICULAR INCIDENT SHOKED ME BEYOND WORDS!
I am even surprised you are shocked. I haven't been to the north yet I understand their psyche. What rules their mind is hate, illetracy and Hippocracy due to prolong mind conditioning

5 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by BBBmall25: 6:58am On May 14, 2022
Blakjewelry:

I am even surprised you are shocked. I haven't been to the north yet I understand their psyche. What rules their mind is hate, illetracy and Hippocracy due to prolong mind conditioning
TRUE TALK. INFACT AM GOING BACK TO MY STATE PRETTY SOON!
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Stallionhorse: 7:13am On May 14, 2022
I have not Muslim friend, no muslim neighbor, I don't eat their food or buy anything from them. And when I relocate back to the south am very sure I will murder a couple of them.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by KingRuby: 7:22am On May 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I have not Muslim friend, no muslim neighbor, I don't eat their food or buy anything from them. And when I relocate back to the south am very sure I will murder a couple of them.
;

����
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by KingRuby: 7:23am On May 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Spizzy1: 7:38am On May 14, 2022
This is so shocking to me as well after one of my close Muslim school mates (High institution) posted that he was happy how the mob murdered the young lady (Deborah).

I dislike the wickedness in the teachings of Islam.
They valued paper more than human live.
They valued the name of their prophet to human lives and they can even kill just for saying what they perceived derogatory.

I can't remember anyone that has been killed for making derogatory utterances about Jesus Christ or other religion's leader.

Abeg, avoid any Muslim as a friend otherwise, one day, you would pay dearly with your life.

5 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by sagenaija: 8:50am On May 14, 2022
haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

haekymbahd,
How about these:
Koran 9:29: “Fight against Christians and Jews until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Koran 5:51: “Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

Koran 2:65-66: “Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.”

Koran 9:30: "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Can you explain them to us?

ISLAM SPEAKS FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE MOUTH!

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

Walahi talahi i really love this quote! smiley

Now let me also quote Jesus of Nazareth:

But I say to you who are listening: Continue to love your enemies, to do good to those hating you, to bless those cursing you, to pray for those who are insulting you" Luke 6:27-28

There is over 41,000 different sects claiming denominations in Christendom but none could boastfully say they've taught their members to put this above quote to practice nor do they have a punishment for anyone who overstep this order from Jesus of Nazareth.

But i know a global family of peace loving worshipers who have made this their lifestyles and whoever goes against this order in their midst will be DISFELLOWSHIPED.
They are known globally as Jehovah's Witnesses.
Please can you present any sect globally recognized in Islam that's practicing what you just quote in your holy book?

Thanks in advance! smiley

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Jazzman01: 9:05am On May 14, 2022
Blakjewelry:

it has nothing to do with illiteracy and poverty. didn't you read the comment of a professor at the national mosque abuja that was supporting the senseless murder?

7 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by cornelboy(f): 9:22am On May 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

Lol
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by cornelboy(f): 9:30am On May 14, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
haekymbahd,
How about these:
Koran 9:29: “Fight against Christians and Jews until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”
Koran 5:51: “Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”
Koran 2:65-66: “Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.”
Koran 9:30: "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

The Koran is so full of conflicting verses like that.

For example in some verses it says Muslims should show kindness to their parents no matter what even if they are disbelievers. In other verses, it says you should not show kindness to them if they are disbelievers or oppose Mohammed.

How much more Deborah who was not a family member

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by IMAliyu(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2022
BBBmall25:
It's somethings like this that led me to be this disillusioned with religion. Something similar to Deborah's nearly happened in my school a few years back. Lucky for the guy his roommate(also Muslims) warned him to leave school before the bloodthirsty mod got to him.

The same guys that are happy about this will turn around tomorrow to tell you they are tolerant and peaceful.
Muslims from the shari'a states in particular from my experience have a twisted sense of morality.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2022
cornelboy:

The Koran is so full of conflicting verses like that.
For example in some verses it says Muslims should show kindness to their parents no matter what even if they are disbelievers. In other verses, it says you should not show kindness to them if they are disbelievers or oppose Mohammed.
How much more Deborah who was not a family member

Jesus said:

"you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free" John 8:32

The truth may confuse it's audience and make many turn their backs {John 6:66} but only the truth can make imperfect humans do fine WORKS unitedly. James 2:18-26

So if it's the utterances of the true God there must be a practical application of the word so that a group will be noticed doing the will of the so called God as his/her/it's WITNESSES! Isaiah 43:10-12 compare to Act 1:8

In the absence of such then it's just a group of demons telling them contradicting things so they can continue killing one another due to confusion! Revelations 6:3-4 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2022
Galadimabawa:

Really you mean these one's below are the dangerous ones am I right..

“But I say to you who are listening: Continue to love your enemies, to do good to those hating you, to bless those cursing you, to pray for those who are insulting you" Luke 6:27-28
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
Really you mean these one's below are the dangerous ones am I right..

“But I say to you who are listening: Continue to love your enemies, to do good to those hating you, to bless those cursing you, to pray for those who are insulting you" Luke 6:27-28

That's why i present one global group doing it but can you also do the same for your Islam? cheesy
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
haekymbahd,
How about these:

hahaha... This problem here occured because the Jews and the Christians didn't follow what their book preached to love their neighbors as themselves. Why didn't the Jews and the christian love the Muslims. Or are you saying the Jews were not the first to attack muhammad. Didn't the form alliance with pagans of mecca to expel muslims from Arabia which they did successfully.

Imagine Muhammad came back and said okay you Jews are the ones who sent me out of Arabia as they saw the Muslims as enemy okay if you want to stay in Arabia you will have to pay tax (is it their country arent you paying tax in Nigeria) and observe a treaty (agreement of not forming alliance with the enemies because they can't be trusted)

The Jews connided with pagans of mecca expelled Muslims from Arabia and the Muslims gave them rules to follow if they wish to stay in Arabia during their reing isn't that kindness..

Oh I forgot it was Apostle Paul that corrupted the message of Christ the bible speaks from both side of the mouth.

2 Corinthians 6:14
King James Version
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2022
haekymbahd:

2 Corinthians 6:14
King James Version
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

I've told you times without number that anytime you want to know the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what is written in the Bible just come and ask JWs, we will teach you and apply it practically not like other religions (including Islam) will teach one thing and doing another thing!

Paul is saying the same thing Jesus of Nazareth said here:
Keep your eyes open and watch out for the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees" Matthew 16:6

Here Jesus meant we shouldn't allow the teachings of unbelievers into our teaching! Matthew 16:12

So even though we love our neighbours as ourselves but we must never allow their religious ideas, customs or thinking to affect the way we do things.
That's why you'll notice that JWs will discuss about the true religion of peace with you and even invite you to come and see LOVE, JOY and PEACE in ACTION but never will a JW take anything from you if you can't present any group where LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign the way Jesus taught us! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I've told you times without number that anytime you want to know the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what is written in the Bible just come and ask JWs, we will teach you and apply it practically not like other religions (including Islam) will teach one thing and doing another thing!

Keep your eyes open and watch out for the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees" Matthew 16:6

Here Jesus meant we shouldn't allow the teachings of unbelievers into our teaching! Matthew 16:12

So even though we love our neighbours as ourselves but we must never allow their religious ideas, customs or thinking to affect the way we do things.
That's why you'll notice that JWs will discuss about the true religion of peace with you and even invite you to come and see LOVE, JOY and PEACE in ACTION but never will a JW take anything from you if you can't present any group where LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign the way Jesus taught us! smiley
Well your ancestors the Roman Catholics who compiled the bible didn't think the same where did they get those brutal teachings from..
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
Well your ancestors the Roman Catholics who compiled the bible didn't think the same where did they get those brutal teachings from..

That's why you're here trying to defend your book but can't present any group practicing what you're quoting!
Catholics aren't practicing what Jesus taught so instead of calling them my ancestors simply because they claim they're Christians why not think about those PRACTICING EXACTLY what the book says?
Now i know your problem. Definitely you're just here to lie in support of those killers because they're doing the same thing you too would have done.
I don't know why you're condemning an act by just quoting a book that doesn't influence any group of people yet you want to claim that what you're quoting has a meaning to you! undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 11:01am On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Shoor!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Max. Ha ba! You that your mouth is sharp. You this kid. Chai! Ok. Here is your real person.
MaxInDHouse:

OLÈ, Ọ̀LẸ, ATỌ̀Ọ́LÉ!
THIEF and LAZY BED WETTING FOOL!
Go and get yourself a job, nobody is going to pay you tithes for you to by private jets again!

HellFire has become obsolete today even many have become comfortable with the stupid threat!cheesy
See, I dont pretend as in I will insult you again. You be werey. Real werey. Me, a dey blast terrible people like you.

Note. Max has been asked many answers and he has failed to answer them because he has no answers to the questions. He is a liar.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

Peace be unto everyone!

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2022
Contribute to the topic of discussion ma.
I am not the topic here, i'm done with your bumper to bumper trailing up and down Nairaland. cheesy
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by BBBmall25: 11:09am On May 14, 2022
IMAliyu:

It's somethings like this that led me to be this disillusioned with religion. Something similar to Deborah's nearly happened in my school a few years back. Lucky for the guy his roommate(also Muslims) warned him to leave school before the bloodthirsty mod got to him.

The same guys that are happy about this will turn around tomorrow to tell you they are tolerant and peaceful.
Muslims from the shari'a states in particular from my experience have a twisted sense of morality.
SIR I FEAR ISLAM!
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 11:11am On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why you're here trying to defend your book but can't present any group practicing what you're quoting!
Catholics aren't practicing what Jesus taught so instead of calling them my ancestors simply because they claim they're Christians why not think about those
Will you shut up? Na you and your "lie lie" Jehovah Witness only dey practise what Jesus taught indeed. The Jesus your Bible version calls "a god" .
Will you shut the crap up?

PRACTICING EXACTLY what the book says?
Now i know your problem. Definitely you're just here to lie in support of those killers because they're doing the same thing you too would have done.
The loads of problems you are carrying are extremely more heavier than everyone you tackle in this NL. You have huge problems and you aren't aware.

I don't know why you're condemning an act by just quoting a book that doesn't influence any group of people yet you want to claim that what you're quoting has a meaning to you! undecided
shocked shocked shocked
Am I seeing stars?

You that can quote irrelevancies to back up your s.hit.s. chai! Your useless quotes have been revealed many times, but your head no correct to the extent of backing down. See, you will back down by force cos I will tackle you yo the end. You must answer our questions unless, we will keep following you around.

Max, you and Jehovah Witness are my assignment on NL till you back down or you give me answers to my questions. I will keep pursuing you till you answer me. By fire by force, you will answer me.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

Peace be unto everyone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

By Faith Alone? / The Seven Deadly Sins. Anyone Else Watching It On The History Channel / Do You Find The Existence Of God Threatening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.