Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam (3439 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Antivirus92(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2022
Janosky:

Antivirus 92 is a deluded bigot.
You have ZERO power to judge Jehovah's servants.

Abeg get lost !
rubbish!
Who are you to call yourself a Jehovah servant.
Don't you think you're more deluded than anybody else?

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Blakjewelry(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2022
hayoholla:

Is it illiteracy? I beg to differ. Check those in support of this inhumane act. They are those that are educated, they are online on all social media outlets. They even dangerous than the illetrate ones, cos they tend to pull more crowds of the uneducated lots to their side. There's something wrong with the psyche of people up north. They just can't seem to get it right. They love to pamper nonsense.
Just going to half baked school doesn't make you educated, many of those can't pass waec in the south. Real education open your brain and mind no be so far you can read and write
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Janosky: 6:17pm On May 14, 2022
Antivirus92:
rubbish!
Who are you to call yourself a Jehovah servant.
Don't you think you're more deluded than anybody else?
Oga carry your stupidity outta here.

Acts 3:13 & Matthew 12:15-18, Jesus Christ is Jehovah's servant.
Is Jesus Christ deluded?
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by BBBmall25: 6:47pm On May 14, 2022
Janosky:

Is Jesus Christ deluded?

pls free this dude, he's just purely ignorant one.
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by BBBmall25: 6:56pm On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Your problem is the wickedness in your heart! smiley
First of all the only authority i believe is the Bible which is the word of God, so before i attend to you there's a sign i must notice, Jesus said i should not throw pearls to pigs {Matthew 7:6} which means it's not everyone who ask questions that truly needs the answer {Luke 20:20} so the first thing we do is observe your response to what God's word says {Mark 12:34} but in your own speech you've shown the evil intention in your heart! Luke 6:45

Salvation is a personal thing that's why Nicodemus secretly went to meet Jesus alone {John 3:1-2} but those with evil intentions will invite him to a gathering where many will be expecting him to say something offensive {Luke 7:36; 11:37} in the gathering of others to accuse him!

Now listen to your own comment:

So since you don't like us there's no need trying to call mob action against us like your families did to Deborah.
If each person is entitled to his/her own opinion i can say anything about my faith and nobody should call a mob action against me for what i believe it's my frickin business not yours! wink

I expected you to have stop replying this dude, you see, he is obviously an apostate. I just find out this from the thread, 'key fact about the condition of the dead'. Go read his comments again.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by CrazyMan(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2022
BBBmall25:
So, I first broke the news to our driver, mehn, see how happy he was! And to the rest of my Muslim friends, there was no exception. How sad! Infact I'm bleeding inside me since I can't eat! such agony the young girl went through in the hand of these evil religious bigots. Spit!
The greatest plague this Earth is facing isn't Ebola or Corona virus, it's religion. Religion has destroyed more people than wars, natural disasters, diseases... etc, combined.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Janosky: 7:48pm On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why you're here trying to defend your book but can't present any group practicing what you're quoting!
Catholics aren't practicing what Jesus taught so instead of calling them my ancestors simply because they claim they're Christians why not think about those PRACTICING EXACTLY what the book says?
Now i know your problem. Definitely you're just here to lie in support of those killers because they're doing the same thing you too would have done.
I don't know why you're condemning an act by just quoting a book that doesn't influence any group of people yet you want to claim that what you're quoting has a meaning to you! undecided

British Protestants versus Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland/Irish Republic, classic example.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by BBBmall25: 7:56pm On May 14, 2022
CrazyMan:

The greatest plague this Earth is facing isn't Ebola or Corona virus, it's religion. Religion has destroyed more people than wars, natural disasters, diseases... etc, combined.
you are right. But religion has helped some bad people to become good. So anyone hiding under any religion to commit crimes, that one is almost irredeemable!
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by sagenaija: 8:43pm On May 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
hahaha... This problem here occured because the Jews and the Christians didn't follow what their book preached to love their neighbors as themselves. Why didn't the Jews and the christian love the Muslims. Or are you saying the Jews were not the first to attack muhammad. Didn't the form alliance with pagans of mecca to expel muslims from Arabia which they did successfully.

Imagine Muhammad came back and said okay you Jews are the ones who sent me out of Arabia as they saw the Muslims as enemy okay if you want to stay in Arabia you will have to pay tax (is it their country arent you paying tax in Nigeria) and observe a treaty (agreement of not forming alliance with the enemies because they can't be trusted)

The Jews connided with pagans of mecca expelled Muslims from Arabia and the Muslims gave them rules to follow if they wish to stay in Arabia during their reing isn't that kindness..
Oh I forgot it was Apostle Paul that corrupted the message of Christ the bible speaks from both side of the mouth.

2 Corinthians 6:14
King James Version
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Again, I ask you this: SHOW US where others first attacked Mohamed.
Show us and we will admit that we are wrong.

While you're at it please tell us this:
Who first raided Mohamed's caravans before he started raiding other people's caravans?
We want to be sure that others first did things to Mohamed before he then retaliated. We want to be sure that they were not UNPROVOKED actions by Mohamed.
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Antivirus92(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2022
Janosky:

Is Jesus Christ deluded?

bible misinterpreter, go and learn the bible from theologians and philosophers. Stop misleading the public with your occultic Jehovah witness.john 10:30-----I and my father are one. Whoever sees me has seen the father.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Owologbo(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2022
BBBmall25:
Baba, I now see what my igbo brothers have been preaching all along sir. Though I'm a niger deltan
Someone once threatened me in Lagos State saying "he will kill me, Shay I he's a moslem"?
And this guy is a Yoruba
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Johnsown1(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2022
They will soon come for your head. Those slammers are potential terrorist
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Radamelt(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
I naturally avoid Muslim dominated set ups. Reason I can't and will never pass a night in the North. I love my life.

Christains in the North have not relocated to the south or western part of Nigeria.
And in fact almost every Christain that has stayed in the north understands what Islam is.
And Islam isn't an Hausa religion.
It didn't originate there either.
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Radamelt(m): 11:55pm On May 14, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
haekymbahd,
How about these:
Koran 9:29: “Fight against Christians and Jews until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Koran 5:51: “Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

Koran 2:65-66: “Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.”

Koran 9:30: "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Can you explain them to us?

ISLAM SPEAKS FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE MOUTH!

Show me one statement where Jesus Himself says he's God and I will accept christainity today.
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Radamelt(m): 11:57pm On May 14, 2022
cornelboy:

The Koran is so full of conflicting verses like that.

For example in some verses it says Muslims should show kindness to their parents no matter what even if they are disbelievers. In other verses, it says you should not show kindness to them if they are disbelievers or oppose Mohammed.

How much more Deborah who was not a family member

Show me a verse that says this and I will accept christainity today
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Radamelt(m): 11:59pm On May 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why i present one global group doing it but can you also do the same for your Islam? cheesy

Luke chapter 19:27

Jesus Christ himself says.

Those who do not allow me be king over them, bring them before me and slay them.
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Radamelt(m): 12:00am On May 15, 2022
Owologbo:

Someone once threatened me in Lagos State saying "he will kill me, Shay I he's a moslem"?
And this guy is a Yoruba

When there's a cult clash, why don't you call them christains?
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by sreamsense: 4:19am On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:
hahaha... This problem here occured because the Jews and the Christians didn't follow what their book preached to love their neighbors as themselves. Why didn't the Jews and the christian love the Muslims. Or are you saying the Jews were not the first to attack muhammad. Didn't the form alliance with pagans of mecca to expel muslims from Arabia which they did successfully.

Imagine Muhammad came back and said okay you Jews are the ones who sent me out of Arabia as they saw the Muslims as enemy okay if you want to stay in Arabia you will have to pay tax (is it their country arent you paying tax in Nigeria) and observe a treaty (agreement of not forming alliance with the enemies because they can't be trusted)

The Jews connided with pagans of mecca expelled Muslims from Arabia and the Muslims gave them rules to follow if they wish to stay in Arabia during their reing isn't that kindness..

Oh I forgot it was Apostle Paul that corrupted the message of Christ the bible speaks from both side of the mouth.

2 Corinthians 6:14
King James Version
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

You are only looking for religion partner in crime to second Islamic blood suckers, but sorry you failed. If the interpretation of conflicting verses are wrong according to you, why are Muslims not interpreting these correct verses with their moral behaviours? Why are terrorists and other criminals being inspired by those verses to kill not only in Nigeria, but all over the world even among Hindus , Jews and buhdist?

When you quoted a verse from Bible and gives it your own erroneous interpretation, how many Christians have used the verse negatively through their behaviours like terrorists in Islam to justify crime all over the world? So, it means, you are the one having problem with interpretation of the verse because Christians don't act wickedly based on the verse

Your Quran tells you no compusion in Islam, but interpretation of that verse through Muslim behaviour means you imply opposite. If Muslim converts to Christianity or other religion, that is when you will know there is compusion because the convert may be killed
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Kobojunkie: 4:41am On May 15, 2022
Radamelt:
Those who do not allow me be king over them, bring them before me and slay them.
Jesus Christ told His followers a story in the passage that is Luke 19 vs 11 - 27, a practice that He has used on numerous occasions by the way. However, rather than spend time comprehending and maybe realizing the true reason for the teaching, you instead saw it as an opportunity to accuse Jesus Christ of literally wanting to slay those who do not want Him to be king somewhere?, undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48am On May 15, 2022
Radamelt:

That's the order he (will) give his angels when his Kingdom (government) is here, that order has not been issued neither is it going to be carried out by humans! Matthew 13:39 compare to Matthew 25:31 Revelations 19:11-16

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14am On May 15, 2022
Radamelt:

Christains in the North have not relocated to the south or western part of Nigeria.
And in fact almost every Christain that has stayed in the north understands what Islam is.
And Islam isn't an Hausa religion.
It didn't originate there either

I love the highlighted because it's a fact that is INDISPUTABLE.
One thing i've noticed about the Hausas is their steadfastness and the politicians in their midst knew this. So they've become cheap tools in the hands of politicians as they are easily manipulated (molded) into whatever the politicians wish, all what the politician needs to do is claim he's loyal to their God and trust the Hausa man with 100% loyalty.
The average Yorùbá man is selfish so he's not loyal to anyone (not even the God he claims) all what the Yorùbá man wants is his own share of the goodies and to hell with any God that's not ready to provide what he wants. That's why those greedy atheists claiming pastors are busy making money using God's name to deceive the average Yorùbá man into giving away his life savings in exchange for what they promised him that's never coming.
The average ibo man is an agitator, always asking for instant personal gain in anything you present to him, so when you blackmail his brother and make him believe his brother has stolen what belongs to everyone the average ibo man's only interest is how to reach his brother and collect his own share but once that one failed to give him the agitation starts and the ibo man will become a recruited tout in the hands of blackmailers.

Our politicians knows how to deal with each tribe so don't see religion as the problem here rather it's POLITICS. A girl slept with a dog and all members of the national assembly are interested in her case because it has nothing to do with their ambition but another girl was brutally murdered even with live videos of the perpetrators but where is the national assembly now to take up the case?
Well it's their prospective voters that are involved in this so they will bury the case! smiley

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2022
#
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2022
sreamsense:

You are only looking for religion partner in crime to second Islamic blood suckers, but sorry you failed. If the interpretation of conflicting verses are wrong according to you, why are Muslims not interpreting these correct verses with their moral behaviours? Why are terrorists and other criminals being inspired by those verses to kill not only in Nigeria, but all over the world even among Hindus , Jews and buhdist?

When you quoted a verse from Bible and gives it your own erroneous interpretation, how many Christians have used the verse negatively through their behaviours like terrorists in Islam to justify crime all over the world? So, it means, you are the one having problem with interpretation of the verse because Christians don't act wickedly based on the verse

Your Quran tells you no compusion in Islam, but interpretation of that verse through Muslim behaviour means you imply opposite. If Muslim converts to Christianity or other religion, that is when you will know there is compusion because the convert may be killed
Islam was not created as a violent religion those you see around doing evil in the name of the religion are actually the wrong ones. Muhammad never hated Jews and Christians but when he was comming up with his message of one God they Jews connided with pagans of mecca to kill and expel him for preaching a different doctrine to theirs...

This is how you will know Muhammad didn't hate them had the Jews in mecca not attacked Muhammad those verse against christians and Jews wouldn't have occured. The verses came up when there was intense war between Jews and Muslims.

Look at this scenerio when Muhammad was sent away and attacked and expelled by the Maccans and Jews of mecca he went to medinah. There were Jews and Christians in medinah too and Muhammad never fought them and never did violent verse came up.

Madinah, especially at the outset, was a multi-ethnic and multi-religious city-state in which Jews, among others, occupied a noteworthy position. No sooner had theProphet arrived in the city, than he composed the Constitution of Madinah. In it, he referredto all the integral groups as “one community (ummah)”. They formed “one and the same community as against the rest of men.”

The Constitution established all groups in their religions and possessions, assigning to each of them their overall rights and duties.

According to the Qur’anic message: “God does not forbid you to deal kindly and justly with those who have not fought against you about the religion or expelled you from your homes.God does not love the unjust people. Allah only forbids you from those who fight youbecause of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion – (forbids) thatyou make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are thewrongdoers.” (al-Mumtahanah, cool.

The Prophet furthermore conducted regular dialogue sessions with the Jews, Christians,polytheist Arabs, hypocrites and Bedouins. His mosque in Madinah was often the epicentre ofevents.

When famously a Christian delegation from Najran, a city in southwestern ArabianPeninsula, visited the Prophet, he met them in the shades of his honourable mosque. Theirnumber was 60. They were led by a group of their priests. When the time of one of theirprayers was due, they were allowed to pray right inside the mosque.

This way, the mosque, which functioned as a community development centre, was as well acentre for promoting mutual understanding, tolerance and unity. It was the first activecentre in history for interfaith dialogue and cooperation.

This was basically the message of Muhammad to christians and Jews.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allah. But if they turn away, then say, Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 64)

If the christians and Jews refuse to join Islam Muslims were not supposed to fight that was why Muhammad told them to pay Tax and sign treaty if they wish to stay in Arabia during their reingn and keep observing their religion...
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:
Islam was not created as a violent religion those you see around doing evil in the name of the religion are actually the wrong ones.

So what does your religion say about these wrong ones?
What appropriate steps has your religion laid down to fish out this wrong ones?
Will these wrong ones go into the eternal damnation of your god?

In CHRISTIANITY the wrong ones are fished out and reproved publicly but if any of them detest such discipline then they are DISFELLOWSHIPED! 1Corinthians 5:12-13
That's why false religions claiming denominations in Christendom can't present a unique group practicing what Jesus and his disciples laid down, rather each person want to choose the doctrine that soothes him/her! Matthew 7:13-14undecided

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So what does your religion say about these wrong ones?
What appropriate steps has your religion laid down to fish out this wrong ones?
Will these wrong ones go into the eternal damnation of your god?

In CHRISTIANITY the wrong ones are fished out and reproved publicly but if any of them detest such discipline then they are DISFELLOWSHIPED! 1Corinthians 5:12-13
That's why false religions claiming denominations in Christendom can't present a unique group practicing what Jesus and his disciples laid down, rather each person want to choose the doctrine that soothes him/her! Matthew 7:13-14undecided
Allah SWT said:

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,"
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 63)

"And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. [b]And whoever should do that will meet a penalty."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 68)
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,"
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 63)

"And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. [b]And whoever should do that will meet a penalty."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 68)

So in a nutshell your Allah punish all the killers of Deborah in his HellFire, shey? undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by haekymbahd(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell your Allah punish all the killers of Deborah in his HellFire, shey? undecided
Allah SWT said:

"Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated -"
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 69)

"Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 70)

"And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 72)

Whatever you make of it did those who killed Deborah fall into this category or not and can they be regarded as the true muslims..
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by slimik: 8:50am On May 15, 2022
Christianity and Islam are occult fraternity created in Asia
Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by Nobody: 9:23am On May 15, 2022
cornelboy:

The Koran is so full of conflicting verses like that.

For example in some verses it says Muslims should show kindness to their parents no matter what even if they are disbelievers. In other verses, it says you should not show kindness to them if they are disbelievers or oppose Mohammed.

How much more Deborah who was not a family member

Surprised the religion is confusing and confused at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2022
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:
"Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated -"
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 69)

"Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 70)
"And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 72)

Whatever you make of it did those who killed Deborah fall into this category or not and can they be regarded as the true muslims..

Which GROUP is PRACTICING what you're saying now?
Why is it that all the Muslim GROUPS here aren't saying this so that those doing this can realize that they're not fighting for your Allah?

As far as i'm concerned all religions says things that will appeal to your senses but only JWs are putting what they PREACH to good use:

That's why Jesus said:
"By their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16} because a religion must say something appealing otherwise nobody will be moved into it, but then how are they able to WORK OUT POSITIVITY with their religion? James 2:18-26

So before you can say whether those perpetrators are Muslims or not it's not only what your religion says that matters because Ṣàngó, Òrànmíyàn, Ọbàtálá, Ọ̀ṣẹ̀rẹ̀màgbò, Amadioa and many other gods do say sweet things as well but where are their WITNESSES so we can know that the spirit of these gods is actively working on their worshipers as a GROUP that observers could SEE! Matthew 5:14-16 undecided

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam by cornelboy(f): 9:36am On May 15, 2022
Radamelt:

Show me a verse that says this and I will accept christainity today

On one hand, the Quran commands all Muslims to show kindness to their parents, even if they are disbelievers (Q. 17:23-24, 31:14-15, 29:8, etc.).
On the other hand it demands not to show any love or friendship to those who oppose Muhammad, even if they are their parents (Q. 9:23, 58:22).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife / TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) / What Is Spiritual Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.