Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State (6115 Views)

Construction Of 2 Flats At GRA, Benin City, Edo State. / Almost Complete Twins Flat 2 Bedroom. Each With 2 Bath In The 2 Flats in osogbo / Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingdemu:
Following

Welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2022
We have started wall screeding works here in these flats, we will commence work on the floor tiles by this week. More pictures later.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 4:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Wall screeding works ongoing in this flat........

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 4:06am On Jun 17, 2022
Completed areas as we move on..........

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by Rany4all(m): 5:28am On Jun 17, 2022
The old louver windows and burglary are really going to let down this beautiful work sha ... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by sauceEEP(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Op what of the windows, are you going to change it to a modern design?
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by Rany4all(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
sauceEEP:
Op what of the windows, are you going to change it to a modern design?
I may be wrong, but I think if he intended to change the windows, then the old windows would have at least been removed before the plastering... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Rany4all:
I may be wrong, but I think if he intended to change the windows, then the old windows would have at least been removed before the plastering... undecided

Thank you my people for the question, we dont plan to change the old windows and the burglary, this is because the old windows are still serving the building, the owners didn't see any reasons to remove it. The burglary is also very useful. What we need to do is to maintain the windows, look for any broken glass and change them, look for any loose burglary and fix it, then wash and paint the window frames and the burglary afresh.

2 Likes

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by Rany4all(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2022
spyder880:

Thank you my people for the question, we dont plan to change the old windows and the burglary, this is because the old windows are still serving the building, the owners didn't see any reasons to remove it. The burglary is also very useful. What we need to do is to maintain the windows, look for any broken glass and change them, look for any loose burglary and fix it, then wash and paint the window frames and the burglary afresh.
I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rany4all:
I thought as much.

Sometimes, the old methods in building works well, as long as the owners love the feel of it.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Floor tiles will start here by Monday morning.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by tranxo(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
spyder880:
We have started wall tiles in these flats.......
Lol. Looks like you have fallen in love with this tiles from your elephant house project.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
tranxo:

Lol. Looks like you have fallen in love with this tiles from your elephant house project.

Yes, the tiles are very good and comes out shining each time.

We are currently doing the floor tiles of this house now. More pictures later.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by Emary(f): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
spyder880:

Yes, the tiles are very good and comes out shining each time.

We are currently doing the floor tiles of this house now. More pictures later.

Please, what brand are they?
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emary:

Please, what brand are they?

Time ceramics. But you will find this time design from many other companies like Royal, BN, etc.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Floor tiles done in some rooms.........

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Some more rooms completed, remaining the skirting tiles at the bottom of the walls.......

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Some bathrooms............

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by tivta(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Wooooooo, this is amazing, no need for wall fillers during painting, wonderful job.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by sommyfred(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Oga spyder after you na you ohh. I so much admire your works and hopefully would definitely patronize by the special grace of the almighty.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
sommyfred:
Oga spyder after you na you ohh. I so much admire your works and hopefully would definitely patronize by the special grace of the almighty.

Thank you very much Sir, be rest assured that I will answer your call whenever you call us.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
We have started working on the doors we removed from this house before doing tiles.

We have now bought new door keys, we have fitted about 15 doors and hung them back, awaiting painting of the doors.

We will also work on the wardrobe door handles. We have bought handles already.

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
The tiler is almost done with floor tiles

Door man almost done with doors

Plumber will be fitting WC and others as the painter is painting next week, electrical fittings of switches and sockets is the next work planned, then we wash the house and hand over.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by Mazicito: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2022
spyder880:
Hello my good people, we gather here again to do another beautiful work. We have been hired to renovate a couple of flats to modern standards. These flats were built in the 1980s but still looking good.

However, the owners wants the flats touched up so they can conform to modern standards. No fancy finish styles, no expensive materials to be used, just get the building to today's standards.
Details of the work;

Project: Renovation of two flats
Client: A Nairalander
Contractors: Spyder880 builders
Duration: 30 days

Please follow me as we move to make this project a huge success. We thank you all.

Congratulations on all the goodwork you have been doing.

I have this piece of land that trailed at one end to less than 25ft wide for the last 90 ft. of the land, and I need to fit some form of self contained over there. Could you please give me a quick and dirty estimate of what this may cost. Attached is some plan I whipped up real quick. Thanks.

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Mazicito:

Congratulations on all the goodwork you have been doing.

I have this piece of land that trailed at one end to less than 25ft wide for the last 90 ft. of the land, and I need to fit some form of self contained over there. Could you please give me a quick and dirty estimate of what this may cost. Attached is some plan I whipped up real quick. Thanks.

Which state will the house be built, and I hope it's a downstairs?
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by Mazicito: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
spyder880:

Which state will the house be built, and I hope it's a downstairs?

Imo State, outskirt of Owerri.
Yes it will be downstairs.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by tjshamtip: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
spyder880:
Some more rooms completed, remaining the skirting tiles at the bottom of the walls.......

You're doing a great job sir. May God continue to bless your hand work. Hope you will handle my work here in the North when the time comes?

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:47am On Jun 28, 2022
Mazicito:

Imo State, outskirt of Owerri.
Yes it will be downstairs.

To start and complete this building may cost as much as 5.5m things are dangerously expensive these days.
Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:47am On Jun 28, 2022
tjshamtip:

You're doing a great job sir. May God continue to bless your hand work. Hope you will handle my work here in the North when the time comes?

Thank you Sir, if the state is among the place we can move in and work in, we will surely do so. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by Mazicito: 2:01am On Jun 29, 2022
spyder880:

To start and complete this building may cost as much as 5.5m things are dangerously expensive these days.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
The screeding of the second flat in this house has been completed, we are now gathering

Re: Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State by spyder880(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
More pictures as we get ready for the painting.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now Selling! Harmony Gardens / Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure / Scorpion House: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.