Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police (56084 Views)

Despite Court Order Directing Hon. Dagogo's Release, Rivers Govt Keeps Him / Hon. Dagogo Arrested On Wike's Order, Hospitalised Over Complications / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Cyrus176(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2022
Em go hear am

tesppidd:
Wike with immunity and Rivers state budget you mean?

Shebi na only one year remain!

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:45pm On May 14, 2022
lexy2014:

1. According to u: "You should read some more to get enlightened, it will aid you in making informed Opinion...".

How can informed opinion mean the same thing as background information when informed opinion according to u is something I haven't done and background information in your number 2 above is something that has been done?

2. Did I ask you for any background knowledge on the issue?

3. You are the one making the claim that the governor is constitutionally empowered to arrest people. The onus is on u to provide where it is written in constitution except u telling me that there's nothing of such.

3a. U can't spoon feed others if u have fed yourself or if u don't no how to feed yourself.

3b. Since u read ACJA, kindly share with us its contents as regards your claims

4. Since u have read "exparte order", kindly tell us what it has got to do with the ruling of the federal high court.

5. Why shouldn't I post my link? You think am like u who can't defend his claims?

5b. How did u arrive at the conclusion that the news publication sponsored? Who sponsored it?

5c. Can u negate the information about the federal high courts ruling?

6. You still haven't answered my question. Did I ask u about bail bond?

Oga take your L and rest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by tinsel: 12:50pm On May 14, 2022
vb0mb:
Wike is not soft. You don't Bleep with people like him. Stay out of trouble.

If our leaders can handle terrorist, bandit and UGM like this. It will be a welcome development.

This same was hyper active before now. When it is time to face the law, he became docile, sick, and vegetable.

Know who you are dealing with. Do not offend the wrong person and never try to outshine your master.

Supposing Buhari did this?
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by lexy2014: 1:11pm On May 14, 2022
ninetiethcrown7:

Oga take your L and rest grin grin grin

Which L am I taking and resting?
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Duru1(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2022
One demented thoh and his/her IYC (Ijaw Youth Congress) claimed they have released Dr. Farah Dagogo even before he gets to court.
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by sylve11: 1:27pm On May 14, 2022
vb0mb:

If our leaders can handle terrorist, bandit and UGM like this. It will be a welcome development.

This same was hyper active before now. When it is time to face the law, he became docile, sick, and vegetable.

Know who you are dealing with. Do not offend the wrong person and never try to outshine your master.

Yeah, right. cool
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by UselessBuhari: 2:00pm On May 14, 2022
Rivguydee:

Please don’t misquote Wike. You wan cause trouble here. Wike said there are good people in Ijaw land, in Ogoni in Ikwerre in Orashi and that one bad person cannot make him conclude about a people. You Do’re obviously Biafran. Try a new trick

No long talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkC3LIiYayw
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Belleful: 2:04pm On May 14, 2022
Abaman001:

Fara dagogo is a notorious cultist, militant, sea pirate, Emohua/Kalabaris highway armed robber, kingpin kidnapper, rapist, assassin/murderer etc....we should stop supporting evil bcus of tribal sentiment or hates

So it's now u knew he was a rapist, sea pirate, assassin, cultist and a militant? So how did he managed to become a rep member? Did wike not support him to become a rep member?
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Abaman001(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2022
Belleful:

So it's now u knew he was a rapist, sea pirate, assassin, cultist and a militant? So how did he managed to become a rep member? Did wike not support him to become a rep member?

You are right, that's why it's expected of him to remain within the ambit of the amnesty given to him by government instead of trying to fight the power that be and also issuing threats to the governor.....
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by caracas: 2:19pm On May 14, 2022
vb0mb:

Wike supporter don’t worry, na one year remain
We dey wait am
All the shits he has been shiiting him go must pack them chop…..
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by spyroet(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2022
otokx:

Which is higher? A federal or state court?
what is this one saying
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Tom1960: 3:27pm On May 14, 2022
PDP and impunity an 5 and 6. Their own worst pass APC.
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Tom1960: 3:28pm On May 14, 2022
PDP and Impunity na 5&6. Their own worst pass APC.
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by edosignature(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2022
When they commit atrocities & is time to answer or face justice, they form sick with vigor. These men are evil they should all face the wreath of the law.
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Peterqq: 6:43pm On May 14, 2022
Ijaw people can u see how wike is punish ur leader,hahahhahha up wike up wike .
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2022
If gunshots rent the air Dagogo will jump up and run

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Rivguydee(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2022
UselessBuhari:

No long talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkC3LIiYayw
Very simple, he was talking to a group of Ijaws. Go and watch the full video. This is what you get when you read only one page in an exam. You FAIL!!!
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by UselessBuhari: 10:31pm On May 14, 2022
Rivguydee:

Very simple, he was talking to a group of Ijaws. Go and watch the full video. This is what you get when you read only one page in an exam. You FAIL!!!
Ijaw National Congress represents all Ijaws
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Rivguydee(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2022
UselessBuhari:

Ijaw National Congress represents all Ijaws

Oga watch the full video. Stop all these
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by UselessBuhari: 11:01pm On May 14, 2022
Rivguydee:

Oga watch the full video. Stop all these
Tell me what you saw in the full video or shut up forever
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by Rivguydee(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Tell me what you saw in the full video or shut up forever
Go back to when you first quoted me. You get brain tumor?
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by UselessBuhari: 10:03am On May 15, 2022
Rivguydee:

Go back to when you first quoted me. You get brain tumor?
I posted video evidence of mine while you are just talking story
Re: Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police by bong4(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2022
Abaman001:

What quality again do you want to know apart from the negative ones listed earlier on...Fara Dagogo is a deviant and of course a notorious criminal up till date....that's why he thinks even the governor will be afraid of him since people are afraid of him and his notorious gangs....

Thanks though your opening sentence wasn't necessary!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) / What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone

Viewing this topic: 685ileara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.