Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile (30300 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by pmc01(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2022
KNOWMORE56:
This is good. But this wicked generation will not like to promote and publicise this reconciliation video....

Christians and non-christians were busy in all social media outlets that time, posting about the happening... only for the purpose of bringing the church and her school down ...

The woman was even encourage to go extra mile on YouTube....

Can the same thing be done now about this settlement?

Oh! So the reputation of the church now shouldn't be blemished by an alleged misdemeanor emanating from there?!

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 14, 2022
If it were Muslims they will kill the woman and her son and burn them
Religion of piss.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Fiscus105(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2022
Initial gragra,

What would have been done without going to media but she thought she could pull down church because of few bad elements.

I guess she had received senses, perhaps lashes from Almighty God.
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by blackboy(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2022
Good. Mediation works.
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by lexy2014: 12:03pm On May 14, 2022
sunky97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0CL3tVa1-Y

Glory be to God, the the of Junior student of Deeper Life school ,Uyo who caused his seniors and the teachers of the school molestation was finally laid to rest on 13th of May 2022 as they two parties reconciled and settle out of court.

What nonesense
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by lexy2014: 12:04pm On May 14, 2022
KNOWMORE56:
This is good. But this wicked generation will not like to promote and publicise this reconciliation video....

Christians and non-christians were busy in all social media outlets that time, posting about the happening... only for the purpose of bringing the church and her school down ...

Is it the "Christians and non-christians who were busy in all social media outlets that time" that asked the deeper life and it's school not to protect it's wards from sexual molestation among students?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:04pm On May 14, 2022
sunky97:

Glory be to God, the the of Junior student of Deeper Life school ,Uyo who caused his seniors and the teachers of the school molestation was finally laid to rest on 13th of May 2022 as they two parties reconciled and settle out of court.
This your grammar no be here.
Doht even understand what you were trying to convey
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:04pm On May 14, 2022
sunky97:

This your grammar no be here.
Don't even understand what you were trying to convey

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by lexy2014: 12:07pm On May 14, 2022
Fiscus105:
Initial gragra,

Thua would have bewn done without going to media but she thought she could pull down church because of few bad elements.

I guess she had received senses, perhaps lashes from Almighty God

Which church are u talking about? Her child was sexually molested in a school owned by deeper life. Why didn't the church prevent the molestation? Did she pay school fees for her child to be sexually molested?
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by valemtech(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2022
wow nice one trouble no good .

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Lovelife433(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=duduade post=112815002]Wetin do the boy I don forget
They say gay boys fuvk am, but in mama no con gry for them.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by kingyakos: 12:10pm On May 14, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by pennywys(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2022
Op sef na illiterate
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by philus66(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2022
lawrenzooo:
Kudos to those who understood what the Op wrote
Asin eh big kudos to them,hahahaha I was confused as hell!!!
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by pennywys(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2022
sunky97:

illiterate OP go skool u no gree laid to rest indeed
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by gaby(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2022
The hardship wey this administration bring upon the citizens reach for people to take believe say dem fit use their own skull mint money sef not to talk of out of court financial settlement.
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Chimaoku(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2022
That's a good one..

However, I ve a genuine method to cashout gift cards for free 2022..

Contact me on my signature
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by dahmie2013: 12:18pm On May 14, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Its well. I pray lessons are learnt and that such scenario never reoccurs again
Exactly...
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by duduade: 12:21pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=Lovelife433 post=112821475][/quote]

Okay I remember
Thank you
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by meobizy(f): 12:23pm On May 14, 2022
Reconcile over what? How is this news? The family can forgive the school, it doesn’t mean they’ve “reconciled.”
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by jaoh: 12:26pm On May 14, 2022
Timoleon:
It is very ok for a school you entrust your child to, to abuse and encourage abuse of such children as long as they apologize and reconcile ba? Meanwhile anyone who speaks up against such abuse simply wants the downfall of such perpetrators eh? Think am well o.

I am very sure you don't know what the settling out of court is all about. If only you knew, you wouldn't say all these nonsense.
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by BinamRex: 12:27pm On May 14, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

She went the extra mile because Deeper Life was trying to cover up what happened.

If the church took action, it was because the mother of the deceased was vocal.

And why should the settlement be publicised? Do you think whatever amount the church gave the deceased parents is enough to pay for his life? A zillion dollars cannot pay for human life, nothing in this world can replace human life.
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Confirmedzombie: 12:29pm On May 14, 2022
I condemn this settlement, I condemn it I condemn.

I call on the govt to as a matter of urgency arrest all the culprits for giving bribe to cover up everything.

My Bible says that the wicked must not go unpunished
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 14, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

What is this one saying? She should broadcast the settlement on YouTube for what exactly? For a settlement she fought hard for? Had she not gone the extra mile, would the school not have silenced her? What stopped the school from quickly reaching an amicable settlement when she first raised the issue instead of canceling her and denying? The same school that used every apparatus available to silence her until Nigerians and the warrior of a mother used SM to fight gallantly. Now the school backs down, you want her to go to SM and extol virtues on thesame school? Is this not same as asking that she extols her oppressors. Everything should not be about church, mosque or religion. Next you guys will say moslems are fanatics and extreme, sodomizing a child and covering it up under the toga of Christianity is extreme too. Nigerians are too fanatical and this is the bane of the black man….Religion! No be only bring down the church, can any man really bring down the church big Jesus Christ?
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by otomatic(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2022
sunky97:

What are you saying?
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by GloriousGbola: 12:48pm On May 14, 2022
settle out of court means the school did not have a case and would be dragged like amber heard in the ongoing trial.

props to the mother. unlike the chrisland mother, or the dowen parents - this madam is the real deal

we may not have heard the last of this since other budding child predators were involved in the sexual abuse.
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by abeliver: 12:50pm On May 14, 2022
so basically the matter don die...
this is one reason I always mind my business alone. I no blame any of them... whether the Davis family or Deeper life.
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:06pm On May 14, 2022
Maybe money has changed hands, or the woman has been pressured to keep mute. Whatever the case, we wish them well.
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Frales6(f): 1:15pm On May 14, 2022
The boy don big finish oooo.
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by olembic: 1:16pm On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by PrinceMajestic: 1:18pm On May 14, 2022
After fhuckin the hell out of the boy and making him gay for life yet no justice, Useless parents. The boy now will remain gay forever because he had useless parents and attended an evil school. What is reconciliatory about his damaged life now? Gays are the most disgusting and damaged people and I can stab or shoot them at the slightest provocation. That was how one bastard guy hair maker was speaking demonic gay language for me but I kept popping thick smoke of marijuana on his face and he complained bitterly until he ran away, I for send men after am but I leave am because my Marijuana already conquered the bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Transfer From A Private University To A Public Or State? / NYSC: Angry NOUN Students Threaten Nationwide Protests / Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.