Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,372 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile (30292 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Streett: 1:28pm On May 14, 2022
You molest my kid … I sue You! You influence the justice system… I’ll go street, make you disappear & fvck you up real slow in my habitat

Wetin concern me and Church reconciliation grin
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by pek(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2022
sunky97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0CL3tVa1-Y

Glory be to God, the the of Junior student of Deeper Life school ,Uyo who caused his seniors and the teachers of the school molestation was finally laid to rest on 13th of May 2022 as they two parties reconciled and settle out of court.
Is this English? I don't understand a thing.
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Emmykul123(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2022
Please a good and caring Samaritan should help me with #100 recharge card. I really need it to put a call through to my people, I'm stranded in Ore-Benin road. God bless
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by merayo7301: 2:01pm On May 14, 2022
Gag

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Born2Breed(f): 2:46pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=sunky97 post=112812809]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0CL3tVa1-Y

Glory be to God, the the of Junior student of Deeper Life school ,Uyo who caused his seniors and the teachers of the school molestation was finally laid to rest on 13th of May 2022 as they two parties reconciled and settle out of court.[/quote

Very dull boy.
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Pootle: 2:53pm On May 14, 2022
cock and bull
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by matm: 3:53pm On May 14, 2022
duduade:
Wetin do the boy I don forget

Was he molested at the school

The students said d boy do emit poo smell from his body in d hostel for he he was not taught how to clean himself up at home after using toilet.
His mother on d other hand alleged dt d teachers put d boy in d custody of senior students instead of taking d responsibility and d senior students were putting their hands into his son's anus and bringing out faeces, all in Deeper life life school.So he sued Deeper life Church for justice hoping to get multi million naira compensation.
I hope d case will not later rise as in Otobo vs Suleiman since no compensation was giving to d woman. Lawyers really cashed out big time from d woman

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by matm: 4:02pm On May 14, 2022
lexy2014:

Which church are u talking about? Her child was sexually molested in a school owned by deeper life. Why didn't the church prevent the molestation? Did she pay school fees for her child to be sexually molested?

The woman never said her child was sexually molested as in gay.Never.
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by NaijaCars4sale: 5:05pm On May 14, 2022
This is a good development
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by thatigboman1: 5:48pm On May 14, 2022
duduade:
Wetin do the boy I don forget

Was he molested at the school
the chubby boy that went to school and came back like a skeleton

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by thatigboman1: 5:49pm On May 14, 2022
lexy2014:

Which church are u talking about? Her child was sexually molested in a school owned by deeper life. Why didn't the church prevent the molestation? Did she pay school fees for her child to be sexually molested?
it was malnutrition, not sexual molestation
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by timefarm(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2022
KNOWMORE56:
This is good. But this wicked generation will not like to promote and publicise this reconciliation video....

Christians and non-christians were busy in all social media outlets that time, posting about the happening... only for the purpose of bringing the church and her school down ...

The woman was even encourage to go extra mile on YouTube....

Can the same thing be done now about this settlement?

The woman was more concerned with cheap publicity and maybe financial gain it would bring rather than seeking the child's health.

What she didn't know is that social media supporters is highly transient, matter plenty to artend to. Now that she didnot get it again, she has to seek the real solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by lexy2014: 5:55pm On May 14, 2022
thatigboman1:

Which newspaper did u read that one?
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by lexy2014: 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
matm:

The woman never said her child was sexually molested as in gay.Never.

When did we discuss gay?

What did the mother of the child say?
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Aaay: 6:01pm On May 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Digmygold: 8:25am On May 15, 2022
KNOWMORE56:
This is good. But this wicked generation will not like to promote and publicise this reconciliation video....

Christians and non-christians were busy in all social media outlets that time, posting about the happening... only for the purpose of bringing the church and her school down ...

The woman was even encourage to go extra mile on YouTube....

Can the same thing be done now about this settlement?

This woman don go collect money. After all the yelling online, she did not come to the "People's Court" again to ask whether she should reconcile or not. Hmn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Digmygold: 8:35am On May 15, 2022
thatigboman1:

Malnutrition broke his anus bah?
Re: Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile by Digmygold: 8:36am On May 15, 2022
Fiscus105:
Initial gragra,

Thua would have bewn done without going to media but she thought she could pull down church because of few bad elements.

I guess she had received senses, perhaps lashes from Almighty God

I guess was she received was money or scholarship for her son not senses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: Angry NOUN Students Threaten Nationwide Protests / Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold / TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.