Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari (18984 Views)

Nigeria Ready To Supply Gas To Europe - Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2022
Shame on hausa duara dullard

Yeye talk. Shameless aboki
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by CollinsVal(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2022
Oga help urself first...
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by Ola4lead(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2022
Please I think is high time our press start listening to what our president says very well and stop lying against him, I believe he is asking for help from the western concerning Nigeria and Sudan...

No be say our president de take Colorado, how he go de talk say he Wan help others when Nigerians are dying in the hand of insurgents.

Moreover if the press are right, then Buhari needs rehabilitation
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by crackhouse(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2022
Am I sleeping? Somebody should wake me pls.
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by ComeToJesus: 9:30am On May 14, 2022
undecided

Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by olympianares: 9:31am On May 14, 2022
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by Ogbodobeogbodo: 9:32am On May 14, 2022
No one takes them serious anymore. Lies of the century. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by pagorino(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2022
You never help yourself alaye. Charity begins at home
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by digitite: 9:45am On May 14, 2022
While there are snakes in your own roof.
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by meedoLock(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2022
I think baba sef need help on some disorderliness. This wouldn't have being aired if otherwise undecided
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by KIDfurniture(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2022
It will never be well with you all.. have u solved our own problems ? Maybe it is cos our own case is business as usual for those in power..

Maxymilliano:

https://guardian.ng/news/insurgency-nigeria-ready-to-help-south-sudan-says-buhari/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&Echobox=1652502285&utm_source=Facebook
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:49am On May 14, 2022
Blind man wan show who get one eye road grin
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by jonnieoneng: 9:53am On May 14, 2022
Next time, don't vote a 71 year old as your President. Most times he will be saying exactly the opposite of what the whole world is saying. I rest my Case!
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by Carisayo: 9:55am On May 14, 2022
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by Carisayo: 9:56am On May 14, 2022
has he been able to help himself. If you know him please help me ask him
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by anyilalaz: 9:57am On May 14, 2022
I laugh in chinko....yeye the smell
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by Corporate2020: 9:59am On May 14, 2022
post=112814725:
Hahaha.. Nigeria major export should be comedy.. we dey provide comic relief to the world at our own expense

AY, Basket Mouth, Okey Bakassi, and several Nigerian fake Pastors are doing that already. Buhari too is actively involved.
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by Corporate2020: 9:59am On May 14, 2022
post=112814725:
Hahaha.. Nigeria major export should be comedy.. we dey provide comic relief to the world at our own expense

AY, Basket Mouth, Okey Bakassi, and several Nigerian fake Pastors are doing that already. Buhari too is actively involved.
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by gannod(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2022
grin grin grin eni ma daso fun eniyan, ti a ra e la nwo.
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by gulfer: 10:07am On May 14, 2022
;I can't but D grin grin grin grin, tell me this is not true undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by Masterclass32: 10:17am On May 14, 2022
The country you're meant to lead is in complete shambles, and you want to help another achieve stability?
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by Pinkybush: 10:20am On May 14, 2022
This clown whose house is on fire want to help his neighbour to quench fire. His dogs are killing people at will in the name of insulting one terrorist mohammed, kiddnapping for ransom which he has no solution to, want to help another person to stop killing. Kai! 21ist century clown.
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by blacq2009(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Na ment abi malaria? angry

Nigeria is completely destroyed by insurgency and werey is planning to help South Sudan fight insurgency. His terrorist Muslim brothers are busy killing and burning people all in the name of blasphemy a daft fellow who's so weak and can't fight for himself. The earlier we divide this country, the better for us all. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals and beasts.
He's flexing The Giant Of Africa muscle.
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by ACE1010: 10:30am On May 14, 2022
OGA Buhari I hail your stupidity...
Is this man on aboki weed or what

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by snowball11(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2022
A country ruled by an idiot! grin
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by snowball11(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2022
How this thing still got supporters (zombies) baffles me! undecided
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by Dumte(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2022
Can someone tell Buhari to stop coming on air to vomit trashes?
Is he not ashamed of himself?

A man that is battling with insurgency in his own country has the guts to pledge support to another country.

What is our crime God?
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by Navalsadiq(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2022
Walahi there is problem in this country
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by TerAdo: 11:08am On May 14, 2022
You can't give what you don't have. It's just shameful
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by rufflychux(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2022
Isn't That Ironic & Funny?

A Blind man is offering to Singlehandedly Assist a Cripple to Cross a Very Busy Road?

Who Cursed This Country?
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by samuelson06(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Could this be a joke angry

Almost every region in Nigeria is at war and buhari haven't settled any, na south Sudan matter he carry put for head like gala!

Did I just read them calling Nigeria Big brother grin grin E go shock them

There's something you don't know about BH in Nigeria. The government, if they want, can end BH in the next six months. Terrorism in Nigeria isn't as complicated as they make us to believe. They alone know why the war is lingering - it's all about politics.

If Nigeria sends troops to South Sudan, they'd perform excellently. Don't forget, the fight here has been more of elements within the security forces jeopardizing the efforts of those in the frontline. They leak classified information at will and frustrate the operation.

South Sudan knows Nigeria can help if they want to help. So, don't allow how the Nigeria forces fight BH here to make you feel they're not good.
Re: Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari by Naijanascam: 11:16am On May 14, 2022
Hahahaha let me laffffffff out our sorrow...
This is the greatest joke of the century...... chaii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB / Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun / Governor Godwin Obaseki Swears In 19 Female Aides - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.