Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do?* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do?* (604 Views)

Money Cannot Replace Sexual Urge. If You Were In His Shoes, What Will You Do? / If You Find Yourself In This Heartbroken Man’s Shoes – What Will U Do? / Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do?* by Akinpedia(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2022
*My name is Tomorrow "not my real name", I own a company, none of my staff knew me as the owner except the Manager and the Secretary.

(I had told them not to disclose my identity).*
*I don't usually go for a visit.*

*One day, I visited the company and I saw my Ex wife, who had thrown me out of my own house. I asked the Manager and he said she is one of their staff.*

*I instructed the Manager to promote her to Personnel Officer, gave her a car, a bungalow, garden boy, security and other emoluments. An undeserved position though, of which he did.*

*A month later, I went there as a job seeker.

As soon as she saw me with my application and CV, she rejected me outright, threw my application at my face, and immediately retrieved it from the floor and tore it to pieces and threw it into the waste bin.

After regaling me with all my past, she informed me I would never get employment nor an opportunity at the company. Also, she swore on heaven and the earth that all this would happen. She boldly declared that the only way I’d get employment at the company was over her cold dead body*.

*I came the following day with another application and went on my knees to beg her, but she refused and spat into the waste bin and said even if I was the only bridge to cross to come to work, she would opt for a boat and called the security men to throw me out, so I left.*

*One day, I went to the company in my real identity and entered her office with the Manager who introduced me to her, she quickly knelt down crying and begging me, "the proposed rejected bridge.” She informed me that her entire family depended on her for survival.

If her employment was terminated, she added, life would be absolutely horrendous not only for her but also her entire family. She even promised to remarry me.*

*We both stood there motionless and speechless which left the Manager befuddled.*

*Many things started racing in my head. Should I call for the police? Should I strip her of her current position to her former position?

Should I cancel the unqualified benefits given to her? Should I accept such a woman back?*

*I'm still standing at her office indecisive.*

*THERE IS TOMORROW*

*Whenever you are dealing with people, you must always remember that there is tomorrow and you might néed them tomorrow. You may end up needing help from the people who are asking for your help today, so help as much as you can.*

*Life is like a moving wheel, sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down. Sometimes we destroy the bridges that we might need to help us cross back tomorrow.

Sometimes we treat people as though there is never going to be tomorrow. We sometimes act as though we will never need help from anyone. Remember there's tomorrow.*

*Joseph helped the cupbearer in prison and later the cupbearer connected Joseph with Pharaoh.

Imagine how Portiphar's wife felt when she heard that Joseph was now the Governor of Egypt, after she had falsely accused him. The brother who sold Joseph away ended up being fed by him.

Don't ever think of going to the extreme with your offenders, they might be rescuers tomorrow. Always remember that there is tomorrow and it will surely come.*

*The little help you give to people today, will profit you tomorrow.*

*May the good Lord touch your heart to live your life knowing that there is tomorrow.*

*In Everything You Do, Always Remember That,There Is Tomorrow.*
*Have a blessed day.

��copied

1 Share

Re: If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do?* by Bluezy13(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2022
I will not be in your shoes because you don't have any shoes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do?* by EmzyT: 8:59am On May 14, 2022
Re: If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do?* by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2022
Omo
This film sweet oh
Watin be the title
This one no be Nollywood film
Na either telemundo, telenovela or televista

Well, if the male character in the movie accepts her back or let’s her continue working there, he is a rugged fôôl
I don’t know the cause of their failed wedding, but it is obvious the woman will never ever ever give him a chance if he was looking for employment indeed. This ain’t about blue pills or red pills, its just common sense.

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do?* by MJBOLT: 9:19am On May 14, 2022
Bluezy13:
I will not be in your shoes because you don't have any shoes.

(1) (Reply)

How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet / . / Nigerian Man Wowed As He Meets Oyibo Man Speaking Pidgin In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.