Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' (1037 Views)

Is There Anything Like Yoruba Almajiri? / Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Yemmysworld91: 8:32am On May 14, 2022
To start with I am a Christian, a worker in the Lord's vineyard and wouldn't hesitate to invite anyone to Jesus.
I have been lazy to put up this topic. I'm surprised Seun and my regular Yorubas on this platform hasn't come out to refute this assumption.
Yorubas are Omoluabis; we are our brother's keeper.
Virtually every family in Yoruba land has a mixture of Christians, Muslims and the traditionalist.
When a Muslim is going to mosque, the christians say pray for me and vice versa.
We openly argue on our religious differences and has never led to killings. We even joke about it sometimes.
It baffles me when people come here and say Yoruba Muslims are the major supporters of this administration.
I know strong Christians who are core Buharist and I know strong Muslims who disgust Buhari in Yoruba land. That's how we roll here.

We respect our differences.

Religious tolerance in the south west should be studied by other parts of Nigeria and the world at large.

I come in peace

8 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Truthisunique2: 8:35am On May 14, 2022
The above trash is why Yoruba Muslims aka (fake Muslims) exist in the first place

The real Muslims in the north make clear distinction between non Muslims in their region

Keeping to Mohammed laws which you water down

Sahih Muslim 2167 a
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

4 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Nobody: 8:55am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The above trash is why Yoruba Muslims aka (fake Muslims) exist in the first place

The real Muslims in the north make clear distinction between non Muslims in their region

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

it is just pure ignorances,I mean you come here and gladly say your religion teaches you to treat people like animals,to oppress people..you see the law of karma,Christians don't even need to fight back,in the history of Nigeria till today the Muslims are dying like chickens,in the north,your fellow brothers with nickname bokoram are killing you people anyhow and the bandits who are you brothers are killing you people anyhow,so their is no need to stop the killing, I wonder what the Nigeria army are doing wasting their time there,maybe it is just another verse in your religion they are practicing ,so let them continue with the killing in the north since oppression is a valid part of your religion

2 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Nobody: 8:56am On May 14, 2022
This narrative is a coordinated attack by ipob to tear Yoruba apart because they believe Yoruba is holding Nigeria together. BBC have confirm ipob in Europe have media warriors many of which are on Twitter, Facebook, NL, dishing out misinformation to cause an uprising.

I'm writing on this subject, Igbo understand Yoruba and they use the rare opportunity to promote their ideology in Yorubaland.

You will see "adebayo Yunus" who is an IPOB using his fake identity to insult Yoruba, Islam, Hausa, his main motive is to cause wahala among Yoruba and other tribe.

7 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Yemmysworld91: 8:58am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

And you think you are human?
People like you is a threat to humanity

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Truthisunique2: 8:58am On May 14, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
it is just pure ignorances,I mean you come here and glady say your religion teaches you to treat people like animals,to opress people..you see that law is karma,Christians don't even need to fight back,in the history of Nigeria till today the Muslims are dying like chickens,in the north,your fellow brothers with nickname bokoram are killing you people anyhow and the bandits who are you brothers are killing you people anyhow,so their is no need to stop the killing, I wonder what the Nigeria army are doing wasting their time there,maybe it is just another verse in your religion they are practicing ,so let them continue with the killing in the north since oppression is a valid part of your religion
Hadith is clear as day

This is what Islam teaches

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by YorubaIsGreat(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2022
Nah you dey trouble yourself about those flat headed biafools, those worthless bastards think say they can cause division between Yoruba muslims and christians, dem no know say that can never happen, as they are trying dem go fail

4 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Kdon2: 9:10am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

Why don't fools like you go form your own Islamic country. Retarded lots!
Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by derecho(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2022
I agree there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim.
A Muslim is a Muslim anywhere and a Christian is a Christian anywhere.

In the past,even till date , Yoruba Muslims aren't considered Muslims because they don't behave like Muslims.

No true Yoruba Christian would ask a Muslim to pray for him.He, like other Christians, are commanded to love their neighbors as themselves.He loves him though he knows he's ignorant.

When I read naive Yorubas thinking they can mix all sorts with Christianity and call themselves Christians because they sleep in the church, I can see that individual who's a pretender.

Orisirisi Pastors lowa o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Kdon2: 9:12am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Hadith is clear as day

This is what Islam teaches

Your Islam teaches evil.
Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Ijoh(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2022
Below is the so called alleged blasphemy by DEBORAH. Are we really in one country?

SULTANATE COUNCIL OF SOKOTO APOLOGIZES TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR THE MURDER OF DEBORAH, STUDENT WHO SAID JESUS IS THE GREATEST AND JESUS MADE HER PASS HER EXAMS

It's unfortunate.

Her crime was that she said that Jesus was the greatest and that Jesus made her pass her exam.

That is what they call blasphemy.

It's not that she said anything against their religion.

She talked about her own religion and Christ.

It is now blasphemy for Christians to speak of their faith in this secular country called Nigeria.

Lanre Ayoola.
Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Nobody: 9:17am On May 14, 2022
derecho:
I agree there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim.
A Muslim is a Muslim anywhere and a Christian is a Christian anywhere.

In the past,even till date , Yoruba Muslims aren't considered Muslims because they don't behave like Muslims.

No true Yoruba Christian would ask a Muslim to pray for him.He, like other Christians, are commanded to love their neighbors as themselves.He loves him though he knows he's ignorant.

When I read naive Yorubas thinking they can mix all sorts with Christianity and call themselves Christians because they sleep in the church, I can see that individual who's a pretender.

Orisirisi Pastors lowa o.

This is one of the Christian extremists Yoruba Christian should be careful of, they are ipob.

Yoruba are not fulani and Igbo that carry religion on their head

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by maestroferddi: 9:22am On May 14, 2022
Senseless thread....

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Topzee109: 9:25am On May 14, 2022
Some Christians are actually foolish
Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by derecho(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2022
Ma tan ra e.
Deceive those you want to deceive.

It's either you do ibile(traditional) and remain there.
Christianity does not permit osakasoko...Gone are the days, you want to be a Christian and still carry masquerade.
Maybe Islam permits that but definitely not Christianity.

What I have said is basic.
I know you aren't a Christian and you hate the Truth. So keep calling every one IPOB.

To school you, because I know you don't know, Fulani Christians are not those barbaric herdsmen you see around. So stop insulting fulanis.
SlyDev:

This is one of the Christian extremists Yoruba Christian should be careful of, they are ipob.

Yoruba are not fulani and Igbo that carry religion on their head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by izombie(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2022
Even before i opened this thread i already knew the poster would be a christian yoruba. Keep lying to yourself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Truthisunique2: 9:27am On May 14, 2022
Kdon2:

Your Islam teaches evil.
it's not my Islam

It's same islam everywhere without been an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Truthisunique2: 9:29am On May 14, 2022
derecho:
Ma tan ra e.

Christianity does not permit osakasoko...Gone are the days, you want to be a Christian and still carry masquerade.

I know you aren't a Christian and you hate the Truth. So keep calling every one IPOB.

To school you, because I know you don't know, Fulani Christians are not those barbaric herdsmen you see around. So stop insulting fulanis.
these kind of Christian don't even know their religion

You can't be hot and cold,

You can't serve God and serve mamon

Muslim Allah is not Yaweh

We kill our Sallah rams and pray upon it that there is no God but Allah "and Mohammed is his messenger"

We give christians such meat and they eat, does your Bible not call this idolatry to join God with a man

Yet Yoruba Christians say they share food and live as one with Muslims

Did same Bible not say don't be unequally yorked with unbelievers
Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by maestroferddi: 9:29am On May 14, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Nah you dey trouble yourself about those flat headed biafools, those worthless bastards think say they can cause division between Yoruba muslims and christians, dem no know say that can never happen, as they are trying dem go fail
Common sense you don't have...

Is MURIC ran by Igbos or you think we have not been reading the vitriol coming out from them concerning Yoruba Christians?

It is not your fault but that of Yoruba Christians who allow themselves to be subjugated even when they are the overwhelming majority in Yorubaland....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by cocolacec(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2022
maestroferddi:

Is MURIC ran by Igbos or you think we have not been reading the vitriol coming out from them concerning Yoruba Christians?

It is not your fault but that of Yoruba Christians who allow themselves to be subjugated even when they are the overwhelming majority in Yorubaland....
MURIC guy speaks for himself no Yoruba sen am message.
Can we say Ohaneze and IPOB speak for all Igbos?
Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Iceberg3: 9:35am On May 14, 2022
This is how they lure someone until they harvest their heads and mine their skills grin

2 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by YorubaIsGreat(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2022
maestroferddi:

we all know say yeebow are f**ls but your own too much, you are the most f**lish yeebow human i have ever seen
Those ap* looking nyamiri bast**ds think say they can cause division in Yoruba land, dem no know say we are not f**lish like them, we are different from that c*rsed yeebow tribe where yeebow jews are cannibalizing their fellow yeebow catholics, alaye you can keep trying but you can never succeed

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Iceberg3: 9:48am On May 14, 2022
The below is from a nairalander,Hotwax.
He is yoruba...

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by maestroferddi: 9:52am On May 14, 2022
cocolacec:

MURIC guy speaks for himself no Yoruba sen am message.
Can we say Ohaneze and IPOB speak for all Igbos?
You are not making sense...

You asserted that there is no division in Yorubaland between Christians and Muslims but when you were directed to the activities of MURIC, one of the most influential if not the most influential Muslim organisation in Yorubaland, you began to beg the question...

Don't tell me nonsense, ogbeni...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by maestroferddi: 9:55am On May 14, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
we all know say yeebow are f**ls but your own too much, you are the most f**lish yeebow human i have ever seen
Those ap* looking nyamiri bast**ds think say they can cause division in Yoruba land, dem no know say we are not f**lish like them, we are different from that c*rsed yeebow tribe where yeebow jews are cannibalizing their fellow yeebow catholics, alaye you can keep trying but you can never succeed
Get help before it is too late...

A psychiatric evaluation will be a good starting point...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Arysexy(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2022
[s]
Yemmysworld91:
To start with I am a Christian, a worker in the Lord's vineyard and wouldn't hesitate to invite anyone to Jesus.
I have been lazy to put up this topic. I'm surprised Seun and my regular Yorubas on this platform hasn't come out to refute this assumption.
Virtually every family in Yoruba land has a mixture of Christians, Muslims and the traditionalist.
When a Muslim is going to mosque, the christians say pray for me and vice versa.
We openly argue on our religious differences and has never led to killings. We even joke about it sometimes.
It baffles me when people come here and say Yoruba Muslims are the major supporters of this administration.
I know strong Christians who are core Buharist and I know strong Muslims who disgust Buhari in Yoruba land. That's how we roll here.

Religious tolerance in the south west should be studied by other parts of Nigeria and the world at large.

I come in peace
[/s]

Tell that to MURIC and hijab fighting yolobas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Nobody: 10:32am On May 14, 2022
derecho:
Ma tan ra e.

Okoro!!!

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Benbellamor: 10:36am On May 14, 2022
Yemmysworld91:

I come in peace
Go to Ilorin kwara state... You will find Yoruba fanatical Muslims

3 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Kdon2: 10:56am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's not my Islam

It's same islam everywhere without been an hypocrite

Obviously in the north you have your own sick version different from what obtains in the southern Nigeria where tolerance is the watch word. Your Islam I repeat is demonic.
Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by Reality3080: 11:03am On May 14, 2022
Yemmysworld91:

I come in peace
igbos created d Yoruba Muslim madness in their head cause they believe they can use religion to separate yorubas,no time they will start mentioning muric that nobody knows

It is only Igbos n northerners that have religion extremists n can kill for religion,nobody can support killing of any religion in south west cos every family have them mixed.

Anytime u see it ignore it cos it’s Igbo propaganda

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' by derecho(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2022
When they want Christians in the South West to vote for them, they start deceiving outsiders that All Yorubas are one.
You'll never know their Muslim names until election period.

If religion doesn't matter, why is it not enough to print Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Fashola etc on posters during election?

Before People overlooked it but it'd be foolish to allow one "Lai Mohammed" to deceive us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency / Osun Election: PDP’s Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Of 30 LGAs / Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.