Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,446 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) (35086 Views)

We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police / Missing American Girl Found After Using Viral Call For Help Sign / Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by MarveworldG: 4:19pm On May 15, 2022
sad
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by DannyFX2638: 4:19pm On May 15, 2022
I don't know you will need petition before you arrest somebody involved in murder undecided

2 Likes

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by jchioma: 4:19pm On May 15, 2022
If signing this petition will ensure justice I'm all for it. When our leaders would not do the right thing, it should be left with the people to ensure that reason prevails. But sometimes action should go beyond signing petitions.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Oxtertee(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2022
Signed
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by bjtinz: 4:19pm On May 15, 2022
Seriously what difference will this make? Is it not heat up an already tense atmosphere?

Police has already said they are investigating, why not allow them do thier work?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by RichMelanin: 4:19pm On May 15, 2022
Signed
But
Those this really work in this shit hole
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by teekay213(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2022
Sign
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 4:19pm On May 15, 2022
Audio sign. Nothing will happen.
RIP Deborah

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by unclejb2(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2022
First petition we should sign is for Buhari to resign over his incompetence.

Buhari is an Islamic fundamentalist, he is no different from the murderers of Deborah

2 Likes

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2022
Twitter? If it's not going international I don't think anything will be done. Locally hands are tied

2 Likes

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by jojo1415: 4:21pm On May 15, 2022
Hop UK govt r seeing what the people they handed over power to r doing...Lord lugard wil always die a painful death

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2022
Jestin:
Christianity is a religion of peace. If not, the South should have been blazing with fire by now after the murder of the innocent girl.

Signed

More of docility I think.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Pat081: 4:21pm On May 15, 2022
Jestin:
Christianity is a religion of peace. If not, the South should have been blazing with fire by now after the murder of the innocent girl.

Signed
you are right if not by now they should have know that what they did is bad

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Realists(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
This is my question.

Why do Nigerians only care when someone is killed due to religious reasons?
What about all the people that are getting killed daily all across the country ?
This is how you know that this country and it's people are FVCKED UP in the head.

They hate the faith of their neighbors, more than the criminals killing them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Adezanotti: 4:23pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
This is my question.

What about all the people that are getting killed daily all across the country ?
This is how you know that this country and it's people are FVCKED UP in the head.
You dey reason well my brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.

If u dont hav anything to say, pls keep quiet.

She is no extremist. And anyone can insult anyone or any prophet. To some easterners, Nnamdi Kanu is their prophet. So if I call Kanu a fool, does that mean I should be lynched by Igbos?

You see there is no end to the nonsense. So best is, only murder is the crime that should attract death penalty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by CalabarPikin: 4:23pm On May 15, 2022
I'll gladly sign

This uncircumcised vampires are really over doing

They even have the guts to kill someone over #100 in Lagos

Bro Aboki....kindly come to Calabar and try that nonsense
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by baretalk: 4:24pm On May 15, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by royalfly(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.

Please educate me on the blasphemous thing she said.

3 Likes

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by mfm04622: 4:25pm On May 15, 2022
Police have arrested some, they are on the manhunt for others. What exactly is the purpose of the petition? When you are petitioning for is already being done?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
This is my question.

I shock oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2022
JooEeL:

If u dont hav anything to say, pls keep quiet.

She is no extremist. And anyone can insult anyone or any prophet. To some easterners, Nnamdi Kanu is their prophet. So if I call Kanu a fool, does that mean I should be lynched by Igbos?

You see there is no end to the nonsense. So best is, only murder is the crime that should attract death penalty.

The bolded would put you in jail anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by DamianX: 4:26pm On May 15, 2022
It's 10000 on the picture when I clicked it was let's get to 25000 na scam be this?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2022
meobizy:
Change.org doesn’t do shit. Where are the complete Chibok girls today?
Chibok girls no concern us, they are all aboki, the way they don't care about us, we don't care about them,
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Randy111(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Did you just call the young girl an extremist? Consult a dictionary and then tell us between the girl and the murderers, who the extremist is

3 Likes

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 15, 2022
I'm trying to sign but it's slow from my end and said something about the server misbeaving. But I'll keep trying. Will update after I sign.

UPDATE: Just signed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.