Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP (20518 Views)

Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late / Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows / ASUS ROG Phone Is Almost Perfect But Needs This One Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Freeman50(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2022
meobizy:
A cure for old age.
Even the cats and rats knows it's not possible. That's why God is the greatest.

1 Like

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Szdorf: 5:45pm On May 15, 2022
ch3ckm8:
Cure for cancer.
there is cure for cancer, so think again
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by frenzzy2(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2022
Built2last:
Let's put on our thinking cap

What hasn't been invented, but needs to be ASAP?

Let me start.

A device that can make you travel in other locations instantly
what can tell some that a lady want sex and love dictator
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by darediamond(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2022
Wireless Electro-Magnetic Energy Generator, Transfer And Receiver Device.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by baralatie(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2022
Szdorf:

which cure

2 Likes

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by pedrilo: 6:00pm On May 15, 2022
Authentic research problems for researchers in the house.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by pedrilo: 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
Device to aid human disappearance in times of danger, war or crises

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by hardon1(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2022
A device that can read body count and pussy mileage grin grin grin
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by baralatie(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2022
hardon1:
A device that can read body count and pussy mileage grin grin grin
Women will.destroy,kill annihilate the inventor
grin
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Legend44(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2022
This is my problem with us Nigerians/Africans.. We take everything as joke good or bad. Imagine the nonsense responses. If na so whites dey take everything like joke una for no dey run go their countries. Na why them no dey put research centers for Africa expect tech to know una fraudulent mind just to tackle the loopholes on their side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by maiquel: 6:15pm On May 15, 2022
A device that can put one's thoughts into writing instantly.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by joegigs(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2022
Malaria vaccine and bipolar treatment

1 Like

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by ch3ckm8: 6:51pm On May 15, 2022
Szdorf:

Know the difference between a treatment and a cure.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by meobizy(f): 6:56pm On May 15, 2022
Built2last:
@lalasticlala
He already exists.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Ogbadu14: 7:03pm On May 15, 2022
You dint giv ur own ooo...
Legend44:
This is my problem with us Nigerians/Africans.. We take everything as joke good or bad. Imagine the nonsense responses. If na so whites dey take everything like joke una for no dey run go their countries. Na why them no dey put research centers for Africa expect tech to know una fraudulent mind just to tackle the loopholes on their side.

1 Like

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Wealthier: 7:13pm On May 15, 2022
An invention to quickly administer or revive a failing brain, kidney and heart when one is down with stroke.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by baralatie(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2022
Jwomen will love this device!

A device to be used by women only that will detect if a man is 100% certain is going to be a billionaire!
angry
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Aiel123: 7:15pm On May 15, 2022
DSC7:
A device to slap someone through phone..

Our politicians and mannabbgrills go dey collect wotowoto on a steady..
Wahala u too like vawulence
But shey Dem no go slap you back a I them be good Christian grin
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Aiel123: 7:18pm On May 15, 2022
Gastrocnemius:
A device to correctly predict 10 odds daily for me grin
U no get heart oo
Shey you wan wreak betting sites grin grin
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:24pm On May 15, 2022
chaseblack:
Intergalactic travel! Every time I look up at the sky, I imagine what the view will be like when I'm up there in infinite darkness looking down on earth and the feel of zero-g.

Asides from intergalactic travel, I think very soon a means of transportation where humans and goods can be moved thousands of km through a portal without the boring and dangerous risk of travelling will be invented soon.

Such interesting times ahead!

Is already here
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by aysuprano(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2022
A smart device like an AirPod that can translate any language spoken to it to your preferred language

For example if you go to Germany and German is spoken to you , the device translates it to English and interpret it to your ears

If everyone has a device like that language would not be a barrier anywhere in the world

Cos if you speak English to the german talking to you, the device will interpret it to german to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2022
A device to reset the brain of all Muslims to be able to know that killing their fellow human being is wrong.

1 Like

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Fantazy(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2022
Currency (money) printing machine for everybody.
Poverty too much especially for this country

2 Likes

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by franklingud(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2022
An invisibility drug or clothes.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Legend44(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2022
grin
Ogbadu14:
You dint giv ur own ooo...
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by pharmaking: 8:18pm On May 15, 2022
A device that can reset IPOB's brains.

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by ojotobiloba1: 8:32pm On May 15, 2022
Cooking machine

If u wanna prepare fried rice.. Just put the ingredient Dre and after a min.. Fiam.. Fried rice Don ready..
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by ALFADOS(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2022
Automation
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by lagosrd: 8:48pm On May 15, 2022
Gbekude
�������
Technology that prevents one from dying last last
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by tobystringz(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2022
Banbanna:

I so love that hibernation machine part. I've always wished if it was possible to just hibernate on the whole chaos & troubles going on around the world. Sadly for us, God made death the only way out. But there's Coma though, it's only temporary and almost same as death
We have the cryogenic machines already
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Banbanna(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2022
tobystringz:

We have the cryogenic machines already

Not exactly my idea of hibernation though as this cryogenic thing more has to do with a dead person than a living person who'd voluntarily go into a dormant state, hoping to come back alive in the future.

According to this definition I got online below..

Cryogenic relates to the deep-freezing of the bodies of people who have just died, in the hope that scientific advances may allow them to be revived in the future.
"a body being prepared for cryogenic
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by ibinaboonline: 9:49pm On May 15, 2022
Not gonna happen, pal.
chaseblack:
Intergalactic travel! Every time I look up at the sky, I imagine what the view will be like when I'm up there in infinite darkness looking down on earth and the feel of zero-g.

Asides from intergalactic travel, I think very soon a means of transportation where humans and goods can be moved thousands of km through a portal without the boring and dangerous risk of travelling will be invented soon.

Such interesting times ahead!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amadu Ali, Snake Charmer In Nigeria / Control A Rat With Your Mind / Indonesian Spa Offers Snake Massage Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.