Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP (20517 Views)

Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late / Black People Invented Practically EVERYTHING. Stunning Video Shows / ASUS ROG Phone Is Almost Perfect But Needs This One Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by chaseblack(m): 9:59pm On May 15, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Not gonna happen, pal.

"If God wanted us to fly, he'd given us wings like bird" - That was the common saying when dreamers were vigorously trying to fly.
Less than 50years later, the twins made the dream reality.

A man can dream, can't he?

1 Like

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by ibinaboonline: 10:09pm On May 15, 2022
Except teleporting will remain a dream. I know technology and science is almost unlimited but it still has limits. A human being teleporting isn’t the same as radio waves.
chaseblack:

"If God wanted us to fly, he'd given us wings like bird" - That was the common saying when dreamers were vigorously trying to fly.
Less than 50years later, the twins made the dream reality.

A man can dream, can't he?

1 Like

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2022
1). An ultra- computer that can THINK, CREATE, IMAGINE, DREAM, INVENT and INNOVATE for research purposes. ( super computers can't for now).

2). A system/technology to use artificial black holes(if any exists) to absorb and swallow up nuclear explosions.

3). A machine that can STOP EARTHQUAKES and disasters.

4). A reverse entropy machine: that can reverse any process to an initial past. Iike. Dead animals and plants back to life, or a scattered room back to its proper arrangement.

Today's humans are lazier, greedy and lack spiritual touch. If not....
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by ibawon(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2022
A cute for cancer, but chemotherapy no go green as dey see money from it, also a Malaria vaccine
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by marcopollo(m): 11:25pm On May 15, 2022
A device to stop Christianity and Islam from existing so that the world can have peace.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 15, 2022
Definitely a time travel machine
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by leofab(f): 11:52pm On May 15, 2022
A portal to communicate with the deceased. Telepathy device and galactic traveling truck
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Ternistacle(m): 6:36am On May 16, 2022
Sowiki:
How to telepath and teleport. Necromancy too
Necromancy is devilish act...
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by topsam1(m): 7:19am On May 16, 2022
Mobile phones transferring power (battery) between them probably through wireless.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Dagrace01(m): 8:35am On May 16, 2022
Death antidote vaccine (DAV)
Instant vanish mechanism (IVM)
Religion factory resetting machine (RFRM)
Future detector device (FDD)
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by chieveboy(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2022
tecnolad:
A device that works with the brain to provide a lost body function — like help connect the brain to a prosthetic part (like artificial eyes, limbs, etc) to make them function like natural body parts.

Also, it'd be nice to have a gadget that can help translate sound waves into meaningful words for people without hearing function.

Why not make the brain (mind) grow a brand new one. Its possible and being done without machines.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Kfed4ril(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
Lies detector and Zombie killing machine.

Lie detector is in existence na zombie killing machine remain and I’m working on that together with my team.

1 Like

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by ogyunging(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2022
A way of discovering history and past happenings without the help of Google or already laid down lies by colonialists. TRUE unadulterated history not sakamanje.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by tobystringz(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2022
Banbanna:

Not exactly my idea of hibernation though as this cryogenic thing more has to do with a dead person than a living person who'd voluntarily go into a dormant state, hoping to come back alive in the future.

According to this definition I got online below..

Cryogenic relates to the deep-freezing of the bodies of people who have just died, in the hope that scientific advances may allow them to be revived in the future.
"a body being prepared for cryogenic

I get your point sha

1 Like

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Godsownfc(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2022
cool
thinkmoney:

Where do u want to find infinite darkness? Do u understand space very well at all?
Hmm
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by thinkmoney(m): 12:17am On May 18, 2022
Godsownfc:

Good evening sir, sorry for quoting you. I need your help sir, I'm a student writing my project currently, I decided to stay in school all this time while ASUU is on strike just to write my project because I am left behind as I didn't resume on time. But it seems they're not ready to call off the strike and it more than a week now since I had contacted my parent for transport fare so I can come back home, but all I have got is promises because of the situation at home now. The worst of it is that the town I'm staying is not safe for now as I am schooling in sokoto, I really need to go back home and get something doing but I lack the means, my parents too want me back home but their hands are tied now, please sir, help me with anything and I will forever appreciate it, I don't know what to do again, please sir.
My destiny here is to help, but unfortunately I am handicapped myself now too.
My heartfelt prayers are with u
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Nobody: 12:36am On May 18, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

A device to get rid of Reinaldo stupidity.

E touch am cheesy
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Godsownfc(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2022
Lies detector
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by IDIOTmoderators: 4:25pm On May 22, 2022
Reinaldo:

E touch am cheesy
Lol... cheesy... Na now this one dey buy data after how many days! Poverty is a sin!
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 22, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Lol... cheesy... Na now this one dey buy data after how many days! Poverty is a sin!

Your username really fits you
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by IDIOTmoderators: 6:28pm On May 22, 2022
Reinaldo:

Your username really fits you
Haaaaaa he pain am... cheesy cheesy 1-1... Draw!
I am not a moderator mind you.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by seunot: 6:57pm On May 22, 2022
leofab:
A portal to communicate with the deceased. Telepathy device and galactic traveling truck

Time travel will solve 1.
Galactic traveling truck = spacecraft
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by leofab(f): 7:14pm On May 22, 2022
seunot:

Time travel will solve 1.
Galactic traveling truck = spacecraft
not the time travel type of contact.. More like a virtual world where everyone will be present.. Death will be a thing of the past..
galactic traveling requires navigational speed of thousand light years per hours.
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by seunot: 8:50pm On May 22, 2022
leofab:
not the time travel type of contact.. More like a virtual world where everyone will be present.. Death will be a thing of the past..
galactic traveling requires navigational speed of thousand light years per hours.

It's possible if we can manage to upload human mind into a virtual reality environment without any complication like the premise of Black Mirror: San Junipero. Furthermore a physical body either biological or biological can be synthesized which the human mind can then be downloaded into! This is the most likely feasible means of us becoming immortal, but we need to crack the 'Mind Code' first�

Travel outside a planet requires a spaceship/spacecraft whether we use warp drive (intra-galactic journey within days) or a worm drive; which permits inter-galactic travels within seconds. One thing is certain though, interstellar travels will become common within a century...you better don't age�
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by leofab(f): 9:04pm On May 22, 2022
seunot:

It's possible if we can manage to upload human mind into a virtual reality environment without any complication like the premise of Black Mirror: San Junipero. Furthermore a physical body either biological or biological can be synthesized which the human mind can then be downloaded into! This is the most likely feasible means of us becoming immortal, but we need to crack the 'Mind Code' first�

Travel outside a planet requires a spaceship/spacecraft whether we use warp drive (intra-galactic journey within days) or a worm drive; which permits inter-galactic travels within seconds. One thing is certain though, interstellar travels will become common within a century...you better don't age�
with the discovery of worm hole it won’t get up a century… for immortality of man it’s already 50% done… with the chip Elon is launching which can control and will be later modified to keep just the heal; treat and supply The brain with electrical impulses coupled with the discovery of good made from air.... virtually we and our dead loved ones will still be conversing remotely..
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by baba4thegehs: 7:10am On May 23, 2022
Noiseless Generators!!

This will be the game changer esp in Niegria!!
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by seunot: 8:06am On May 23, 2022
leofab:
with the discovery of worm hole it won’t get up a century… for immortality of man it’s already 50% done… with the chip Elon is launching which can control and will be later modified to keep just the heal; treat and supply The brain with electrical impulses coupled with the discovery of good made from air.... virtually we and our dead loved ones will still be conversing remotely..

You're very optimistic.� Wormholes are not a naturally occurring phenomenon, and scientists have never seen one. Oh, just forget about creating a wormhole for now; first the plans are purely theoretical, second, the exortic particles needed are so damn difficult to produce, isolate and contain, also they're so damn unpredictable. For instance, scientists are still struggling to produce a few grams of antimatter, which is the most expensive substance ever; if you can synthesize a few 100grams of it, you can buy all precious metal on earth. There are so many problems with wormhole drive.

Eli's neural chip is overhyped, it can only map a group of neurons. And you'll never converse with a dead person using 'Elon chip', it can only work with cybernetically enhanced living beings.

Goods made from air....starts with 3d printers, and air is made up of gaseous elements; nothing comes from nothing
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by igbesachick: 8:19am On May 23, 2022
leofab:

chinese man feeding african kids.

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by leofab(f): 10:34am On May 23, 2022
seunot:

You're very optimistic.� Wormholes are not a naturally occurring phenomenon, and scientists have never seen one. Oh, just forget about creating a wormhole for now; first the plans are purely theoretical, second, the exortic particles needed are so damn difficult to produce, isolate and contain, also they're so damn unpredictable. For instance, scientists are still struggling to produce a few grams of antimatter, which is the most expensive substance ever; if you can synthesize a few 100grams of it, you can buy all precious metal on earth. There are so many problems with wormhole drive.

Eli's neural chip is overhyped, it can only map a group of neurons. And you'll never converse with a dead person using 'Elon chip', it can only work with cybernetically enhanced living beings.

Goods made from air....starts with 3d printers, and air is made up of gaseous elements; nothing comes from nothing
we won’t be going the way of antimatter; with the establishment of negative energy wormholes could be stabilized and the fastest tunnel tunnel between two space can be established.. we can go the future get the technology back to hasten the present…

Elon’ chip is a precursor what is coming.. when graham invented the telephone; he himself can’t even phantom know what could have become of the telephone in just 200yrs.. imagine how vast and fast our world would be if we have our smart phones installed right inside our Brain in this age of VR.. this physical is fast fading away.. this biotic body is already archaic.. humans will be able to download our consciousness into the cloud and we can be everywhere at the same time just like powerful AI.. telekinesis; mind travel and ability to explore space as holograms.. then think about exploring the multiverse by just running applications on your minds.. the vastness of the mind in a limitless timeline..

Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by leofab(f): 10:36am On May 23, 2022
igbesachick:

chinese man feeding african kids.
China man pls leave me alone.. Africans will surely arise one day.. we are still trying to eat three square meal a day and pray to God..
Re: What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP by Szdorf: 10:44pm On May 28, 2022
ch3ckm8:
Know the difference between a treatment and a cure.
I mean a permanent cured for cancers no matter d types not treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amadu Ali, Snake Charmer In Nigeria / Control A Rat With Your Mind / Indonesian Spa Offers Snake Massage Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.