Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Time Has Come To Invest Massively In Bitcoin. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Time Has Come To Invest Massively In Bitcoin. (808 Views)

Can I Invest In Bitcoin With 5,000 Naira? / You Can Earn Massively For Free From ICO Airdrops And Bounties / Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily In Bitcoin For 10 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Time Has Come To Invest Massively In Bitcoin. by Toks2008(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2022
Well just to let you know, I am a world class analyst in the currency and cryptocurrency market and I do fx part time but I have waited for long to see this correction on Bitcoin before investing in it.

I started making some YouTube videos on the Bitcoin trend since last year and I have accurately analysed the market so I am here to tell the world that the time has come to invest massively in Bitcoin cos it has reached a strong support that will most likely push it so high that it may not look back until it reaches over $200k to a Bitcoin.

This could happen in months or perhaps years to come.

Ignore this thread and watch my YouTube videos from last year and you will see how accurate my analysis have been.

This is the very first video I made a year ago so just watch it and subsequent ones to see how accurately I have predicted the market.

N.B: I'm not here to promote my YouTube link cos I just do it for fun but this thread is aimed at informing people of the great opportunity to invest in Bitcoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXXDVF4ngAw

Enjoy.
Re: The Time Has Come To Invest Massively In Bitcoin. by Niswayne19: 6:45am On May 16, 2022
I agree with you. I am going to purchase some BtC using my yellow card app this week.
Re: The Time Has Come To Invest Massively In Bitcoin. by Toks2008(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2022
It may rally for a while between the 28000 to 21000 but that won't make any serious difference.

The bottom line is that it has completed the correction as it always did in previous years.

Many people will see this thread in about 5years time maybe before when Bitcoin hits $200000 from the current $28000 and will say "had I known"

I'm not here to sell anything or ask a dime from anyone.

Just sharing my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: The Time Has Come To Invest Massively In Bitcoin. by bassette(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2022
Will pay attention to this...
Re: The Time Has Come To Invest Massively In Bitcoin. by Qqqp: 4:59pm On May 24, 2022
Invest in other coins and wait for years not bitcoin

Automated binary options trading robots

Re: The Time Has Come To Invest Massively In Bitcoin. by Samken2: 11:16pm On May 24, 2022
Toks2008:
Well just to let you know, I am a world class analyst in the currency and cryptocurrency market and I do fx part time but I have waited for long to see this correction on Bitcoin before investing in it.

I started making some YouTube videos on the Bitcoin trend since last year and I have accurately analysed the market so I am here to tell the world that the time has come to invest massively in Bitcoin cos it has reached a strong support that will most likely push it so high that it may not look back until it reaches over $200k to a Bitcoin.

This could happen in months or perhaps years to come.

Ignore this thread and watch my YouTube videos from last year and you will see how accurate my analysis have been.

This is the very first video I made a year ago so just watch it and subsequent ones to see how accurately I have predicted the market.

N.B: I'm not here to promote my YouTube link cos I just do it for fun but this thread is aimed at informing people of the great opportunity to invest in Bitcoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXXDVF4ngAw

Enjoy.
How can I start Bitcoin pool mining and what are the necessary steps.
And can I mine and sell my 0.0056 Bitcoin through exchange platform like binance
Re: The Time Has Come To Invest Massively In Bitcoin. by Toks2008(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2022
Samken2:

How can I start Bitcoin pool mining and what are the necessary steps.
And can I mine and sell my 0.0056 Bitcoin through exchange platform like binance

You can Google that. I have no idea
Re: The Time Has Come To Invest Massively In Bitcoin. by Samken2: 8:11am On May 25, 2022
Toks2008:

You can Google that. I have no idea
The are giving me no outline

(1) (Reply)

Loan With My Share Certificate / I Want To Know Much About Treasury Bill As An Investment Thank You! / NSE Strengthens Surveillance Over Market Infractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.