Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:02 PM

Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me (4310 Views)

Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) / Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? / How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by FunnyDude(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2022
Anywhere I turned to is billing. From one sober request to another.

Billing from neighbors, on WhatsApp, driving on the road police will bill me, inlaws constant request, family members both extended and nuclear, old friends too.

I'm tired. I'm just depress of request. Poverty is too much in this country cry

Feel like traveling out, but my new small family is giving me a second thought.

Funny enough, when I was in the University no one really care about me especially those seeking help now.

I really suffered during my school days that year.
Family uncles and aunties all ghosted me.

Has anyone experienced this issue before?
I need help.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala move this to front page. Save a young bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Nobody: 10:44am On May 14, 2022
When you show that you have, they would bill. And billing is a slippery slope.

17 Likes

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by jaeyking(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2022
cheesy

Who say him no get

Dem no go kill am

4 Likes

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by FunnyDude(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2022
Olasyke:
When you show that you have, they would bill. And billing is a slippery slope.

You can't really show lack when you have good cash flow. Your lifestyle will change somehow.

1 Like

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by toyini1234(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2022
FunnyDude:

You can't really show lack when you have good cash flow. Your lifestyle will change somehow.

Bro sorry for this but can you help me with some money...even 1k will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Gtb

17 Likes

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Nobody: 10:52am On May 14, 2022
FunnyDude:

Definitely, a good cash flow would definitely show all over you but you can at least code yourself. Because billing dey kill person and you fit fall by lifting others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Mattwillz: 10:53am On May 14, 2022
Sir pls can u help me with 1k let me eat this morning pls sir 2240006110 Uba

5 Likes

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Boogyman557: 10:55am On May 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool All the years wey u spend 4 school, sense no gree enter ur HEAD pan!

U no lean how to CODE!

Abi na on till u sell the small car wey u de manage, na dat Time u go get sense!

U no need ADVISE, waiting u need na better flogging!

If u like no take care of ur small FAMILY, de carry people for head wey no send ur matterz wen u de suffer..

No be sey u no go help dem but wit wisdom and how ur pocket reach!

MUMU MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Nazgul: 10:56am On May 14, 2022
Stop giving people the impression that you have money and the billing will stop.

To avoid family billing, call them and complain, if they call you first, start complaining about your work and how things are hard before they even say anything. Believe me dem no go get mind bill you.

To avoid friends billing, stop posting your progress on social media, when you keep uploading your progress on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp status, what do you expect? You buy car you post it, you change accommodation you post it, you buy 60" smart TV you post it, you enter Dubai, you post it...you're directly indirectly inviting Billings.

For neighbours...Things like LAWMA, security, cleaning...etc bills, deliberately wait till the last day before you pay. Not because you don't have the money but because you don't want them to see you like one baba olowo. Once they see how hard it is for you pay ordinary security bill, nobody would bill you.

These is how I escape billing from people. No be say I too get o, but considering how hard things are in Nigeria, a man on clean suit can easily be compared to Elon musk.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by FunnyDude(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2022
Olasyke:

Definitely, a good cash flow would definitely show all over you but you can at least code yourself. Because billing dey kill person and you fit fall by lifting others.

Seriously bro. No one is ready to help but just to receive . Can't reinvest back into the biz that's keeping the cash flow healthy due to endless request.

1 Like

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Vinnie2000(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2022
Op, you only give pple money based on your Pocket capacity!.
If u are forming philathropist inside the small money u have, poverty will hit u once again.

1 Like

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2022
FunnyDude:

Seriously bro. No one is ready to help but just to receive .
That's life for you and most of these people won't help you when you're down.
Just use your widas and use your guts.
Like erigga would say "lean on me, no be kill me".
Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by cavreek: 11:17am On May 14, 2022
Last last when ATM stop dey dispense na onto the next one. Pls learn to use NO it will save u unnecessary stress
One advice that changed my whole perspective about all this is 'never do to others what only God can do for them', know this and sleep like a baby

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by FunnyDude(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool All the years wey u spend 4 school, sense no gree enter ur HEAD pan!

U no lean how to CODE!

Abi na on till u sell the small car wey u de manage, na dat Time u go get sense!

U no need ADVISE, waiting u need na better flogging!

If u like no take care of ur small FAMILY, de carry people for head wey no send ur matterz wen u de suffer..

No be sey u no go help dem but wit wisdom and how ur pocket reach!

MUMU MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Wtf man. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by FunnyDude(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2022
cavreek:
Last last when ATM stop dey dispense na onto the next one. Pls learn to use NO it will save u unnecessary stress
One advice that changed my whole perspective about all this is 'never do to others what only God can do for them', know this and sleep like a baby

Maybe I need to be mean. I have a tender heart

1 Like

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by FunnyDude(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Op, you only give pple money based on your Pocket capacity!.
If u are forming philathropist inside the small money u have, poverty will hit u once again.

Na village straight to join my grandma. God forbid smiley

1 Like

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by FunnyDude(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2022
Nazgul:
Stop giving people the impression that you have money and the billing will stop.

To avoid family billing, call them and complain, if they call you first, start complaining about your work and how things are hard before they even say anything. Believe me dem no go get mind bill you.

To avoid friends billing, stop posting your progress on social media, when you keep uploading your progress on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp status, what do you expect? You buy car you post it, you change accommodation you post it, you buy 60" smart TV you post it, you enter Dubai, you post it...you're directly indirectly inviting Billings.

For neighbours...Things like LAWMA, security, cleaning...etc bills, deliberately wait till the last day before you pay. Not because you don't have the money but because you don't want them to see you like one baba olowo. Once they see how hard it is for you pay ordinary security bill, nobody would bill you.

These is how I escape billing from people. No be say I too get o, but considering how hard things are in Nigeria, a man on clean suit can easily be compared to Elon musk.

I will start implementing these. Thanks!

7 Likes

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by VeryWickedMan: 11:44am On May 14, 2022
Give them rituals money so that they either bleed and die in their homes or their luck transfers to you.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by shilenji(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2022
It's too much and one can't possibly hide it. They will know from your skin and scents. Well na why God dey continue dey bless me sha. Give what you can give and don't be scared to say NO!!!

1 Like

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by toyini1234(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2022
shilenji:
It's too much and one can't possibly hide it. They will know from your skin and scents. Well na why God dey continue dey bless me sha. Give what you can give and don't be scared to say NO!!!

Sir please can you help me with 1k

1 Like

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Kobicove(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2022
FunnyDude:

The time has come for you to move out of that house in Ajegunle...go to an area that is not economically depressed grin

3 Likes

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by SenecaTheYonger: 12:13pm On May 14, 2022
Nazgul:
but considering how hard things are in Nigeria, a man on clean suit can easily be compared to Elon musk.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by FunnyDude(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2022
Kobicove:

The time has come for you to move out of that house in Ajegunle...go to an area that is not economically depressed grin

Lol. The heat is everywhere in Nigeria. Even in VGC you'll still see poor people there that'll bill you. Gateman, Janitor, driver etc.

I live in an estate though.

1 Like

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by FunnyDude(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2022
shilenji:

You understand my point

1 Like

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Michelle55: 12:46pm On May 14, 2022
Nazgul:

Ehen.. I don catch you today, so this is why you've been avoiding me abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Albertone(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2022
Tell them you have projects consuming your Money at the moment.
Because if your money finish,all of them will be nowhere to be found.

4 Likes

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by techWriter3: 1:10pm On May 14, 2022
I will began instituting these
Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Theboy21: 1:12pm On May 14, 2022
Very painful
Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Jmichael1(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2022
Jst as my boss will always say"don't displeased urslf jst to please others....

my brother,no kill urslf ontop any body problem....

i no get...i no get,nobody go kill u ooh...u can give only wen u have enough reserve..

bros,problem no dey finish,no kill urslf 4 anybody,u no be jesus christ....

cheers...

2 Likes

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Bigfish121(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2022
E get one of my guy wey I woh treat he Bleep up for pH.i borrow am 85k to take revive him pos business.i call this guy he nor dey gree pick my call again.Na because say he nor dey pick my call na dey pain me pass.Na SARS go pick am up make he nor worry.

1 Like

Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by cavreek: 2:11pm On May 14, 2022
FunnyDude:

Maybe I need to be mean. I have a tender heart
pls don't be mean ooo. Just learn to say more of NO than YES and don't be under pressure to please anyone
Re: Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me by Gee64: 2:18pm On May 14, 2022
Oh boy come see my house full of both my children and those when nor be my own.
FunnyDude:
Anywhere I turned to is billing. From one sober request to another.

Billing from neighbors, on WhatsApp, driving on the road police will bill me, inlaws constant request, family members both extended and nuclear, old friends too.

I'm tired. I'm just depress of request. Poverty is too much in this country cry

Feel like traveling out, but my new small family is giving me a second thought.

Funny enough, when I was in the University no one really care about me especially those seeking help now.

I really suffered during my school days that year.
Family uncles and aunties all ghosted me.

Has anyone experienced this issue before?
I need help.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala move this to front page. Save a young bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back / 3 Women Stripped Naked In Lagos For Stealing (video) / Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.