Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

Women Don't Know What They Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Know What They Want (836 Views)

Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don't Know What They Want by xendra: 11:22am On May 14, 2022
WDKWTW : Says the gender that complains when women don't take care of themselves and still complains that women take self care too seriously

WDKWTW : Says the gender that preaches about women dressing decent yet would only like and follow ladies who can dress seductively

WDKWTW : Says the gender that says they don't want women yet go searching for prostitute (oga d prostitute no be woman?)

WDKWTW : Says the gender that says they don't like women, they'll rather date men then go ahead to date men who dress like women �

WDHS : Says the gender that does not know the difference between a relationship with their mother and a relationship with their wife... sey you get sense like that?

WAW : Says the gender that says wives are not family because they are not blood but call women who don't treat househelp as family wicked�

WDKWTW : Says the gender that wants all women to be virgins till marriage yet advice their friends on how to use and dump women
cheesy cheesy na your future wife dem dey help you use so grin when they are done you can go and carry.
Whatever damage you are dealing with was your idea, you just weren't sensible enough to know it'll come back to you.

Women are their own enemy: Says the gender who poison eachother out of jealousy

Same gender who always make threads on how women are only after what they can get and not love but would never do anything for a random girl if they are not expecting s3x at some point

Everyday I read these topics and more from men online, make una try dey rest. una own dey una body, E just be say women no dey complain like una. We only counter complain

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by muyico(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2022
Exspecially african women
Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by Choilila: 11:50am On May 14, 2022
They are hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by Nobody: 11:52am On May 14, 2022
xendra:
WDKWTW : Says the gender that complains when women don't take care of themselves and still complains that women take self care too seriously

WDKWTW : Says the gender that preaches about women dressing decent yet would only like and follow ladies who can dress seductively

WDKWTW : Says the gender that says they don't want women yet go searching for prostitute (oga d prostitute no be woman?)

WDKWTW : Says the gender that says they don't like women, they'll rather date men then go ahead to date men who dress like women �

WDHS : Says the gender that does not know the difference between a relationship with their mother and a relationship with their wife... sey you get sense like that?

WAW : Says the gender that says wives are not family because they are not blood but call women who don't treat househelp as family wicked�

WDKWTW : Says the gender that wants all women to be virgins till marriage yet advice their friends on how to use and dump women
cheesy cheesy na your future wife dem dey help you use so grin when they are done you can go and carry.
Whatever damage you are dealing with was your idea, you just weren't sensible enough to know it'll come back to you.

Women are their own enemy: Says the gender who poison eachother out of jealousy

Same gender who always make threads on how women are only after what they can get and not love but would never do anything for a random girl if they are not expecting s3x at some point

Everyday I read these topics and more from men online, make una try dey rest. una own dey una body, E just be say women no dey complain like una. We only counter complain

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by xendra: 12:44pm On May 14, 2022
Just stating facts.

Seems like because women don't complain y'all are starting to feel perfect when you are not even close.
Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 14, 2022
xendra:
Just stating facts.

Seems like because women don't complain y'all are starting to feel perfect when you are not even close.

Nobody said we are perfect...this is 2022..women are free to do anything they want...and they even have hoe phases...do you see men complaining about hoe phase?...our own is simply that we are not going to marry hoes and make them the mother of our offspring so if we want only virgins to be our wives what do you want to do about that?

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by xendra: 1:11pm On May 14, 2022
sollolucci77:

Nobody said we are perfect...this is 2022..women are free to do anything they want...and they even have hoe phases...do you see men complaining about hoe phase?...our own is simply that we are not going to marry hoes and make them the mother of our offspring so if we want only virgins to be our wives what do you want to do about that?
yes. men complain about hoe phase, men complain about everything.

if you want virgins as wife? cheesy you wouldn't get.
that guy you gave redpill is currently using it on her, by the time he is done don't expect she'll still be a virgin.
Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 14, 2022
xendra:
yes. men complain about hoe phase, men complain about everything.

if you want virgins as wife? cheesy you wouldn't get.
that guy you gave redpill is currently using it on her, by the time he is done don't expect she'll still be a virgin.

I've just told you men dont complain about hoe phase because as long as we are not going to wife you we dont care and if you notice guys arent interested in marriage because baby mama ti take over so...we dont even ask for body count ..because yall still lie about it...trust me men dont care like you think we do my dear

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by xendra: 1:22pm On May 14, 2022
sollolucci77:

I've just told you men dont complain about hoe phase because as long as we are not going to wife you we dont care and if you notice guys arent interested in marriage because baby mama ti take over so...we dont even ask for body count ..because yall still lie about it...trust me men dont care like you think we do my dear
aii sir, whatever helps you sleep better, marriages happen every weekend and if you can find out how many of them are virgins, you wouldn't even argue with yourself here

How do you expect women to be virgins when men aren't? Have the men been sleeping with goats?
Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 14, 2022
xendra:
aii sir, whatever helps yoi sleep better, marriages happen every weekend and if you can find out how many of them are virgins, you wouldn't even argue with yourself here

How do you expect women to be virgins when men aren't? Have the men been sleeping with goats?

Were the girls raped?...who asked them not to keep their chastity and close their legs?...they had a choice wether or not to sleep with the men so that's on them...like I said you can complain all you want...but we vet you and decide wether we want to put a ring on your finger or not....double standards is a bitch isnt it?...cause for us men...trust me we have nothing to lose....

Love, Solo.
Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by virginprincess(f): 1:57pm On May 14, 2022
grin grin cheesy, I know nairaland men will not read before jumping into stup.id conclusions thinking the topic will be against women.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by xendra: 2:12pm On May 14, 2022
sollolucci77:

Were the girls raped?...who asked them not to keep their chastity and close their legs?...they had a choice wether or not to sleep with the men so that's on them...like I said you can complain all you want...but we vet you and decide wether we want to put a ring on your finger or not....double standards is a bitch isnt it?...cause for us men...trust me we have nothing to lose....

Love, Solo.
awwn! I thought I was replying someone reasonable

Enjoy!
Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by Gee64: 2:16pm On May 14, 2022
The world has gone immoral.
Re: Women Don't Know What They Want by xendra: 11:55am On May 15, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin cheesy, I know nairaland men will not read before jumping into stup.id conclusions thinking the topic will be against women.
point...
if it was a woman that commented without reading you would see them flood her mention to insult all women in their lives.

always trying to put their Inferiority complex on women

(1) (Reply)

Naija Lady Removed Her P*nt In Public Prank Because The Man Promised To Give Her / Pretty Lady Disclose That All Her Ex-boyfriends Become Failures In Life / My Husband Like Sucking My Breast But I'm Afraid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.