Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) (48594 Views)

Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus / June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics / Doreen Moraa Moracha: Meet Kenyan Lady Born With HIV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Asianjollof007: 3:28pm On May 15, 2022
This life is not worth the stress.
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Banbanna(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2022
poshestmina:
Too bad.
Wish there'll be a 'signpost' on foreheads to read what people are going through or they're hurting. sad.

Rest in peace beautiful.

Wow, that'll be something! That can only happen in a Sci-fi movie of some extra-terrestrial beings.
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 3:40pm On May 15, 2022
This is Sad, what could have been the problem
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 15, 2022
Mumu fine girl ,with her predator looking forehead, cute still.
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2022
Tracka:
You took your life because of Dick?

Is there a feminine word for "simp"?

Because if it was a guy, that word would be flying around right about now.

We guys are too critical of our own gender, honestly.
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by francis2565(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Too bad! She had a very wrong understanding of life and Eternity.

Don't let any Spirit, human or feelings deceive you. There is no rest or sleep for anyone who commits sucide or Depart without JESUS. It is straight to Hell Fire.

Hell is not a Place of rest. There is no fun or Party in Hell. Hell is a place of torment, regrets, pains and Gnashing of teeth forever and ever.

Dear @righteousness2
I would rather prefer you preach love peace and righteous living than holding on to this Hell fire message that is not scriptural.
You need to understand that there is no one single human being that will not bow at the feet of Jesus when the time comes.

The scripture says at the name of Jesus every knee shall be bowing not shall bow ( the real hebrew interpretation) so my dear somehow somehow God will save everybody but trust me there is punishment for every crime committed
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by mekybabe1: 3:57pm On May 15, 2022
Wow! Mental health issue. May her soul find rest.
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by treatise: 4:12pm On May 15, 2022
Just thinking: if one could kill oneself it presupposes that same could kill another involved in the relationship saga.
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by treatise: 4:13pm On May 15, 2022
francis2565:

Dear @righteousness2
I would rather prefer you preach love peace and righteous living than holding on to this Hell fire message that is not scriptural.
You need to understand that there is no one single human being that will not bow at the feet of Jesus when the time comes.

The scripture says at the name of Jesus every knee shall be bowing not shall bow ( the real hebrew interpretation) so my dear somehow somehow God will save everybody but trust me there is punishment for every crime committed

The more you pay attention to this righteousness2 the more he spews these things.
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Yankee101: 4:15pm On May 15, 2022
Stop toying with people's emotions. If you can't don't start. Not everyone is strong enough for heartbreaks
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Jack005(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2022
Kestolove:
because of one preeq u waste hips, breast nd kpekus wey hundred guys for enjoy. no rip for u
Terrorist always typing jargon on a faceless forum just for cheap likes.. Spits
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by begge: 4:18pm On May 15, 2022
Bubu blood always spreading in africa
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Goldbw122(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2022
So that sexy body just go to waste just like that.
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Johel(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.facebook.com/100010312542292/posts/1716497188704016/

Source: https://salemgists.com/a-young-lady-monny-muthoni-took-her-own-life/

The day of death better than the day of birth...The pain of the world can be so unbearable,but we have to keep moving...You can't kill yourself for no one, the world won't stop,life goes on....just live,work,make impacts and wait for the day the creator calls....Don't take your life, if life is unfair,tell it "FUKK YOU" and keep moving, only the strong survives.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Blackfire007: 4:34pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Iamdbull post=112856502]Dbull on this one!!!

I can totally understand just seeing how my music career is going makes me think of suicide wish someone will just reach out to me and help[/

Guy na by force say everyone wey try music must blow? Like everything for life na try and try, fail and keep on till you succeed. If you try,try and no way then make you look elsewhere, e fit be say you be square peg for round hole, if you suspect so then find square hole make everything fit together. If you dey find sponsors come out straight cry for help no hide behind this unfortunate story to make ya point.

I recall the first outing of Shina Peter and his friend musically was not quite successful and he quit the scene to work at himself and his music and came out in the late eighties with ACE which was super successful and established him. A lot of people globally are hanging on by the thread... Suicide is not an option

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by frankson1(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2022
Tracka:
You took your life because of Dick?

I strongly disagree. She never met a good one cheesy

I've stopped having headache as a result of too much thinking about reasons people resort to committing suicide undecided
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Aaay: 4:55pm On May 15, 2022
Every thing has a reason
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by rollywise(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
Make una no dey carry person heart dey play. Not everyone can take it.
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by aktolly54(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I can totally understand just seeing how my music career is going makes me think of suicide wish someone will just reach out to me and help
hope you understand artist are slave to record label and they will milk you every last penny they spend on you will be recover in thousand folds. Base on ingrate attitude of the artist in the past, nobody will even look your side talkless of help you. Pray for grace . I won't advice you to do drug ,you better learn been Gee but don't mingle with ritualist Gee. #my one cent#

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by ALFADOS(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2022
I didn't see her hanging herself no picture I don't believed it
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by nurudeen181(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2022
if you are a beautiful woman and you feel bore or want to just kill yourself please dont.. just come to nigeria if abroad or contact me on nurudeen.korede@yahoo.com
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Lionelbhass(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2022
Depression knows no bound.
It’s so sad seeing a beautiful lady take her own line, well Rip though.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 15, 2022
Am only pained because she I going straight to hell.
Suicide is not an end,it's a means to another beginning of suffering for eternity. Kai! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by magzey: 5:35pm On May 15, 2022
Some people get heart Aswaya ,even if na her husband him be, how can she killed her self because of his infidelity , Nawao.
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2022
Shadysen:
I pray God help me because what I am passing through is terrible.
The Lord will send you the needed help that you need and on time. Continue to be Strong. Help is coming

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Albertone(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2022
poshestmina:
Too bad.
Wish there'll be a 'signpost' on foreheads to read what people are going through or they're hurting. sad.

Rest in peace beautiful.

Swears!
This life is too stressful for some of us.
When you realize death will come one day,they'll prefer to hasten it.
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by magzey: 5:37pm On May 15, 2022
Some people get heart Aswaya ,even if na her husband him be, how can she killed her self because of his infidelity , Nawao. Her mumu don do .
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by berryPee(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2022
See foolishness 2.0 why on earth should one commit suicide because of a lover that you both were NOT meant for each other
I believe the dude is somewhere kpanshing another oily kpekus
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Joshuam1(m): 5:50pm On May 15, 2022
Shadysen:
I pray God help me because what I am passing through is terrible.
talk to someone before it becomes too late.
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by badboyTee(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I can totally understand just seeing how my music career is going makes me think of suicide wish someone will just reach out to me and help
am selling sniper and rope should in case
Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by IME1: 6:21pm On May 15, 2022
She died because she said she's bored and the world is a cesspool

Sadly there are people with this view.

If you know anyone like this please tell them,

Life is not boring. Just wait till you know your purpose then you'll wish you have more time on earth.
The world is not a cesspool. The world also contains beautiful babies, loving grannies, handsome dudes and beautiful ladies. Or have you not seen the sun set and flowers, beaches and mountains?
What about technology? Oh so you don't know that flying cars are being developed and a hotel was built below the earth inside water?

When people choose to only look at the rapes, wars, tribalism, poverty, strikes, accidents, rituals and heartbreaker they lead themselves to the highway of depression, indifference, cynicism and eventual hate (which can make one a mass shooter or suicidal. Do you know some people kill others thinking they are saving them from a broken world! shocked and some commit suicide because they feel they are helping themselves numb pain or deal with a situation. Imagine if a pregnant woman decides to commit suicide because of labour pains? Wouldn't you say she's not wise or patient because such pains are temporary and when she behold her baby she will even forget the pain).

I pray God grants fortitude to those e left to remeber this Kenyan woman. May God be merciful to her soul, amen

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Kenyan Lady, Monny Muthoni Commits Suicide (photos) by Entom(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2022
She's an idiot. Boyfriend cheated on you and you kill yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) / My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting): Help / Five Billboard Installers Electrocuted To Death In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.