Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Riots In Sokoto - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Riots In Sokoto (1318 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim / Batman Shows Up At The George Floyd Riots In Minneapolis To Calm The Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riots In Sokoto by ArewaTech1(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2022
Aftermath of the arrests of several people. Some youth came out to "peacefully" protest. But it somehow turns into violent.

As it stands, now several people were hit by stray bullets. Including a kid who was just passing bye.

1 confirmed dead already.

Re: Riots In Sokoto by OGwales(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2022
Religion of piss indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riots In Sokoto by ArewaTech1(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2022
This is about to be a full blown fight

Re: Riots In Sokoto by psucc(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2022
Islam can be equated with madness. And to think that those who managed to condemned the killing do so from their heart is grand deceit. They merely do sobto save face or protect their image in the international community.

For the arrest so far made, it's a matter of time the case will die a natural death.

God help us

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riots In Sokoto by Candidlady: 1:32pm On May 14, 2022
Opium of the people

Religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riots In Sokoto by Idamond: 1:32pm On May 14, 2022
how many now them done kill for Muhammad?

4 Likes

Re: Riots In Sokoto by nuele(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2022
You cannot peacefully protest for a violent murderer. It's murderers protesting for their fellow murderers

8 Likes

Re: Riots In Sokoto by Karlovych: 1:40pm On May 14, 2022
embarassed Lugard and Afonjers brought this upon Nigerians. In the 1960s when this unholy union would have been destroyed, the selfish brown roof children along with their masters insisted on it remaining together now look at the ripple effects it has created.

They would have quietly left the rest of the south to leave the union but their greed, selfishness and cowardice wouldn't let them, spits.
Re: Riots In Sokoto by aluko360(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2022
All for religion.
Fighting for a god wey no send you.

2 Likes

Re: Riots In Sokoto by ArewaTech1(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2022
1 confirmed dead. identified.

Some are blaming the Sultan for the arrests... and calling for his dethronement

4 Likes

Re: Riots In Sokoto by Ahmad62(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2022
ArewaTech1:
This is about to be a full blown fight

Which church is on fire.. Stop adding fuel to the fire.. I'm in sokoto right now.. No church has been burnt.. They're marching from the sultan's palace to Government house.. Hah!

2 Likes

Re: Riots In Sokoto by ArewaTech1(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2022
My lil brother just came back from the market... Saif it has already turned into a tribal war..

Anyone that looks not Hausa or Fulani is beaten.
Re: Riots In Sokoto by ArewaTech1(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2022
Ahmad62:

Which church is on fire.. Stop adding fuel to the fire.. I'm in sokoto right now.. No church has been burnt.. They're marching from the sultan's palace to Government house.. Hah!

Where are you in Sokoto?
Re: Riots In Sokoto by Kirchoffs: 1:56pm On May 14, 2022
Useless lots, Muhammed is a fvcking paedophile bunch of muguss

10 Likes

Re: Riots In Sokoto by Afamsi: 1:59pm On May 14, 2022
Kill the useless elements...... In every other religion, it is believed that god fights for his worshippers, but in islam, moslems fight for their powerless god and his prophet

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riots In Sokoto by WibusJaga: 2:05pm On May 14, 2022
Why should a religion teach its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have "insulted" their god or prophet? That's more like a Religion of Terror rather than Religion of Peace.

Infact all devout Muslims should be regarded as potential terrorists. Little wonder Pantami once said he considered Osama Bin Laden as a better Muslim than himself.
Re: Riots In Sokoto by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:05pm On May 14, 2022
NIGERIANS JUST LIKE YOU YARN TO TRAVEL ABROAD,WE WANT A SANE AND CIVILIZED SOCIETY. SO NO TO CANNIBALISM AND WILD ANIMAL BEHAVIOURS HIDDING UNDER THE GUISE OF RELIGION angry
THOSE WILD ANIMALS KILLERS OF THE POOR GIRL AND THE CONSPIRATORS SHOULD BE CRASHED FROM SOCIETY. angry
ONLY THE DEVIL TAKES INNOCENT LIVES.
Re: Riots In Sokoto by danijesus(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2022
They will pay with their blood for killing a 'child of God'

3 Likes

Re: Riots In Sokoto by Coldsperm: 2:29pm On May 14, 2022
I pray it spreads so that we can retaliate here. Enough is enough!

7 Likes

Re: Riots In Sokoto by raymexx: 2:36pm On May 14, 2022
I think it's time we give them a big response here in the South .
Bunch of Terrorists
Religion of piss indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riots In Sokoto by Gnosis777: 2:41pm On May 14, 2022
Terrible, the murdered female student Deborah should not die in vain. If they have arrested some of the culprits and they are later released, then all hell should break loose. The way that student was killed was beyond human comprehension. So demonic and reprehensible. May her soul rip.
Re: Riots In Sokoto by Balogunodua(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2022
ArewaTech1:
Aftermath of the arrests of several people. Some youth came out to "peacefully" protest. But it somehow turns into violent.

As it stands, now several people were hit by stray bullets. Including a kid who was just passing bye.

1 confirmed dead already.

Good.....only murders protest arrests of murders.
Re: Riots In Sokoto by Balogunodua(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2022
ArewaTech1:
My lil brother just came back from the market... Saif it has already turned into a tribal war..

Anyone that looks not Hausa or Fulani is beaten.

Then it will turn bloody in the south...because this time around all northerners in Lagos will be our target....

3 Likes

Re: Riots In Sokoto by Balogunodua(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Lugard and Afonjers brought this upon Nigerians. In the 1960s when this unholy union would have been destroyed, the selfish brown roof children along with their masters insisted on it remaining together now look at the ripple effects it has created.

They would have quietly left the rest of the south to leave the union but their greed, selfishness and cowardice wouldn't let them, spits.

The useless Ipob ancestors brought this onbus when they stood against referendum in the constitution.. while sucking the balls of their Fulani masters...
Re: Riots In Sokoto by jimmyolasun: 4:58pm On May 14, 2022
Shey this aboki wey dey my estate gate don greet me today shaaa? E suppose come my apartment come greet me.. well make Dem start the tribal war make I go loot him shop and him Fulani yanriya..

Allahu akbar

3 Likes

Re: Riots In Sokoto by Countersam(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2022
Ahmad62:

Whose side are you on? Just shut up already

https://twitter.com/urch_errands/status/1525473063931985922?t=3ByvXA0Q9ygN4_Fw53axLA&s=19
Re: Riots In Sokoto by Kenxxy(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
Debora thank you for taking one soul today....... more please......

2 Likes

Re: Riots In Sokoto by Lastmankc(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2022
Reprisals loading
Re: Riots In Sokoto by Moneyyman: 5:32pm On May 14, 2022
It is well.
Re: Riots In Sokoto by Neoteny7: 5:42pm On May 14, 2022
Ahmad62:

Nairaland is the cesspit of the jobless, the useless, the senseless, and the downright insane.

Certain people just love igniting flames while others love adding fuel to the fire.

Don't let any madness you see here surprise you.
Re: Riots In Sokoto by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2022
Karlovych:

Blame Nnamdi Azikiwe for fighting against the secession clause in the 1950s.

The North and the West wanted to leave at that time, but Azikiwe stopped it.
Re: Riots In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 14, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Blame Nnamdi Azikiwe for fighting against the secession clause in the 1950s.

The North and the West wanted to leave at that time, but Azikiwe stopped it.
and some how Azikiwe who has one vote defeted the North and the west with two votes. Idiots everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Hires Invictus Obi’s Lawyer In Last-minute Push To Avoid 11 Years Jail / Please Take Note Of Cashbus (hicash) They Are Scammer Let Broadcast Them / Scary Moment Angry Motorist Cocks & Points Gun At VIO Officer In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.