Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video (70082 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Lawly: 3:54pm On May 14, 2022
HOW MUCH OF OUR PEOPLE WILL THEY KILL BEFORE WE START OUR OWN? SOUTHERNERS PLEASE LET'S THROW ETHNICITY ASIDE AND START OUR OWN MADNESS AND SCATTER THIS USELESS COUNTRY FOR GOOD AND EVERYONE GO THEIR SEPARATE WAYS AND LET HUNGER AND POVERTY FINISH THEM ALL IN THAT THEIR USELESS NORTH AND FORCE SENSE INTO THEIR USELESS DECAYING SKULLS THAT WE ARE NOT THEIR SLAVES AND WILL NEVER BE.

ABEG EVEN SLAVES DEY REBEL ONE DAY AND GET THEIR FREEDOM BY FORCE. WHAT WE FAIL TO DO TODAY, OUR GENERATIONS UNBORN WILL HOLD US RESPONSIBLE FOR IT AND MIGHT NOT FORGIVE US. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PLEASE!!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by phatriqk(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2022
NoToPile:
I just watched this video, the girl was just standing by that bike and they went to drag her, those boys look less than 18 years and they were already dragging her bringing out sticks.

That girl in red and black quietly dodged and walked away.

Nawa, there's something fundamentally wrong with these people

Where the video
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by stamapro(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2022
What do you expect from Islam? Set of people that act without thinking when it comes to religion. From all these display, we know what Islam is all about, contrary to what they preach from their Quran. Peace my foot.

10 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Imposters have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black

Someone is sounding like the IPOB crew that call ugm fulanis and DSS ......

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ChoCho54(f): 4:19pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
So you are a Muslim? No wonder you don't have common sense.

Okoroawusa run oo

The awusa in your name won't save you when the chips are down.

12 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Okoroawusa: 4:24pm On May 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
So you are a Muslim? No wonder you don't have common sense.

Okoroawusa run oo

The awusa in your name won't save you when the chips are down.
Rapugodim aka n'iwe n'ewem

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ChoCho54(f): 4:25pm On May 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Rapugodim aka n'iwe n'ewem
Kikikiki grin
I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by KnackAmPlank: 4:49pm On May 14, 2022
Daammn abokis

Na to dey knack them

2 by 2 PLANK

Make I reset their brain

4 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ThePlugg(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2022
Bleep the north.....Nigeria is not one again oo

3 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:21pm On May 14, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
STAY AWAY FROM PLACES YOU HAVE THOSE WILD ANIMALS HIDING UNDER RELIGION. angry
THEY ARE BEASTS OF NO NATION. angry
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by NoToPile: 5:26pm On May 14, 2022
phatriqk:

Where the video

It's in the Facebook link above
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by oilmane(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2022
attackgat:
In the video, a Christian girl was accused of blasphemy by a mob in Sokoto. She was quickly snatched off the streets, taken to a side road, beaten to the ground and was about to be lynched when some older men stepped in to save her

https://www.facebook.com/478725705858445/posts/1536138453450493/?app=fbl

This fire way them day light so them go fit control am? Hope their leaders day see them? You set people ablaze cause they do not share same faith with you, making their parents, siblings and friends mourn cause you believe you're the boss, it is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2022
The question is..

WHY DO PROTESTANTS KEEP PROVOKING THESE KHAWARIJ?

grin

PROTESTANTS and wahala na 5&6
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2022
Catholic and Jehovah witness go never dey this nonsense the protestants they do..

Even if pope go make statement concerning this .

He will first CONDEMN the girl for blasphemy then condemn the murderers too

Most people just focus on the murderers not on why she was KILLED..

Now another ignorant protestant wan to commit suicide too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2022
Take one fanatic, and hang him where everyone else can see him. Let the others see that there is still law and government in the country.

These animals have enjoyed too much pampering.

Make an example of one of them.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Naajjii: 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Why are Muslims so troublesome.
Is this the teaching of your Mohammed?
I spit on y'all terrorists.
Haha this one is hiding on nairaland, go to sokoto and tell them. Those extremist don't know anything going here.It's allowed on social media but go to the field and insult them �
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by when2(f): 6:49pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Catholic and Jehovah witness go never dey this nonsense the protestants they do..

Even if pope go make statement concerning this .

He will first CONDEMN the girl for blasphemy then condemn the murderers too

Most people just focus on the murderers not on why she was KILLED..

Now another ignorant protestant wan to commit suicide too

You well at all?

8 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2022
when2:

You well at all?

Your username is your answer
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Benki003(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2022
Sometimes I just ask my mom

How did I end in this shit hole

3 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Modecaih: 6:54pm On May 14, 2022
I still don't know how i found myself in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by sharpwriter(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2022
NoToPile:
I just watched this video, the girl was just standing by that bike and they went to drag her, those boys look less than 18 years and they were already dragging her bringing out sticks.

That girl in red and black quietly dodged and walked away.

Nawa, there's something fundamentally wrong with these people

You should know they are robots being remote controlled by religion and stupidity..... They are worse than animals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2022
These mfks are full of homosexual acts and they acting saint

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by floss(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2022
I see the masses dividing this country by themselves without the government. Sincerely speaking the evil perpetrated by the North is the reason why Nigeria is the way it is currently...Do you think those people that were killed and their blood spilled will rest in peace just like that?

6 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by holsconcept(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2022
If religion is to continue peacefully in Nigeria, the verses containing violence has to be removed in the Bible and the Quran. This will prevent the future generation from engaging in this barbaric act. From some comments in the previous threads, some Muslims cited some verses in the Old Testament of the Bible to justify their actions against Deborah Samuel. Meanwhile, Christians have embraced the new Testament which preaches peace and love. In order to prevent unnecessary justification when this kind of animalistic behaviour occur, any violence act has to be removed from the Bible while same is done to the Quran. This is for peace to reign in the future.
I believe it is hard but it's the best

4 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by splendournoni: 8:38pm On May 14, 2022
Islam and terrorism are brothers... those of you dating a Muslim, they can send somebody to kill you if they can't do it their self

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by specialmati(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
cool cool cool cool you are a terrorist if you are a Muslim

4 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ipobWARLORD: 9:02pm On May 14, 2022
I always tell whoever that cares to listen that ISLAMABAD

3 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by MrFixIt007: 9:06pm On May 14, 2022
Oo
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Truvelisback(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2022
Why are they after ladies?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2022
If you are a Christian in the North and you have a girl at home. Don't let her go outside o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos) / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.