Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video (70131 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2022
Tinububalls:
The Lord will fight our battles. Let's all go to sleep.
grin sacarstic

And lets pray harder about it
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 14, 2022
Mohammad, Mohammed is a fo.ol
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by realmindz: 9:17pm On May 14, 2022
mauchiz:

We can't, is not in our nature, I can't even stand it.
As a little girl, I saved a theif they would have killed, I couldn't stand watching someone die, I mobilised people to save the man.

Is not in our nature to kill,

Continue pls, continue being weak until they devour u.
America will never let their enemies have peace that’s why they are progressing

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by RussellRutherfo: 9:17pm On May 14, 2022
attackgat:
In the video, a Christian girl was accused of blasphemy by a mob in Sokoto. She was quickly snatched off the streets, taken to a side road, beaten to the ground and was about to be lynched when some older men stepped in to save her

https://www.facebook.com/478725705858445/posts/1536138453450493/?app=fbl

When you see Muslims. You understand why the Israelites were instructed to wipe out the Canaanites. These slaves of Satan can't be reformed.

Sometimes, I ask myself is it not time for the Christians to start organizing themselves in different states and start defending themselves like Israel does?

The problem is many of the Christians are just too stupid about the agenda of Islam.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Memeni(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2022
Where's Mamambbgrills and oyigboupdate
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Jaxx123: 9:18pm On May 14, 2022
Islam is error
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Gann: 9:18pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Imposters have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black
bingo
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Jaxx123: 9:18pm On May 14, 2022
Hell to islam
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ehemwhy(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2022
Stupid and senseless Islamic religion , religion of pedophiles and hypocrites .

They use hisbah to destroy crates of beer at daylight then they pop tramadol at night .

They lynch and murder someone for insulting Allah and moooohaaaameeed at daytime and rape 10 year old girls at night .

Senseless fanatics and hypocrites

Very soon things will fall apart and the center won't hold again , they are attacking with sticks and cudgels and machetes abi? We will attack with AK's .

Na small time remain , God bless any aboki I lay my hands on.

Boko Haram will continue to kill all of you muslims in the North

3 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Joysammy: 9:19pm On May 14, 2022
It is high time Nigeria divided
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Duru1(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2022
It will be damned if any of the Deborah's forebearers fought Biafra for Fulani Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ufotunang: 9:19pm On May 14, 2022
They will not go and beat and kill the bandits that have been attacking and killing them in the north... it's innocent girls, people they will beat and want to kill

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by BnQoyyim(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2022
WibusJaga:
Why should a religion teach its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have "insulted" their god or prophet? That's more like a Religion of Terror rather than Religion of Peace.

Infact all devout Muslims should be regarded as potential terrorists. No wonder Pantami once said he considered Osama Bin Laden as a better Muslim than himself.

Islam needs to be reformed.

1 Samuel 15: 3
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Mathew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

Let's consider these biblical verses my friend.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by West2019(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2022
Where are those politicians buying 100m form .non of them is talking now .
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Born2Breed(f): 9:20pm On May 14, 2022
Talk to a girl, she ignores you. Just claim she insulted Mohammed and the next thing she is dead.

Northners, well played.

6 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by safetyboot: 9:20pm On May 14, 2022
Why are we afraid of parting our separate ways?
I know one of the major reason is SELFISHNESS of some reagions
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Theoarhics: 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
A religion that its adherents or worshippers have to fight for their god is a useless, barbaric and scam religion. You can never see christians fighting or killing other people because another person said something "bad" about jesus.

Even the bible said " vengeance of the lord".
You only fight for dead and man-made gods like they currently do in the north.

Religion of peace is an irony to describe Islam.
I can never imagine myself being this civilised and go and become Muslim. I just don't get how those people think.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by ebubenews247: 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by olibeans: 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
Blood thirsty teachings that prays five times daily to God. What a zoo!
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by womenareapez: 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Imposters have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black
you and your pig loving Muhammed are stupid undecided

That demonic Qur'an is disturbing your Brain angry
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by tollyboy5(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
This is now becoming a norm in northern Nigeria , and I still do not know why the autistic Osibanjo and his demented crew in Aso Rock have not come out to pressure security operatives to arrest the luciferian animals committing such atrocitiesundecided
Are you trying to mock autism or what's your motive?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Topmaike007(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2022
Chineke nna,this animals again
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Antyxx: 9:22pm On May 14, 2022
NoToPile:
I just watched this video, the girl was just standing by that bike and they went to drag her, those boys look less than 18 years and they were already dragging her bringing out sticks.

That girl in red and black quietly dodged and walked away.

Nawa, there's something fundamentally wrong with these people
No,its same day
The girl in red and black is debora, i think they taught debora was the first girl in green and someone told them shes not the one that it is the girl in red
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by hammer567: 9:23pm On May 14, 2022
realmindz:

Continue pls, continue being weak until they devour u.
America will never let their enemies have peace that’s why they are progressing

MUSLIMS ARE WEAK.

THEY ARE ONLY STRONG IN AREA THEY ARE MAJORITY.

ONCE THEY ARE MINORITY, YOU WILL HEAR THINGS LIKE, ISLAM IS PEACE.

AS SOON AS THEY TURN MAJORITY, YOU GO HEAR JIHARD, INFIDELS AND MARTYR, NA HIM BE SAY TERRORISM DON START.

IF U WAN SLEEP, LEAVE ONE EYE OPEN, ELSE PERSON GO PUT LONG KNIFE FROM WINDOM SLICE YOUR NECK LIKE BREAD.

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW THEM IS LIKE AMERICA, RUSSIA AND ISRAEL, KILL THEM AT WILL, ANYHOW U LIKE.
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by LUAN(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Catholic and Jehovah witness go never dey this nonsense the protestants they do..

Even if pope go make statement concerning this .

He will first CONDEMN the girl for blasphemy then condemn the murderers too

Most people just focus on the murderers not on why she was KILLED..

Now another ignorant protestant wan to commit suicide too
you are the must stupid person ever liveth,... slowpoke, idiot, iberibe, useme,... you be idiot,... useless ass licking niqqa,
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Highman56: 9:23pm On May 14, 2022
tofu4u:

Leave us atheists out of your theist Madness!!!!!
Trust me dey no send.dey go kill u
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by donbenie(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
[s]Muslim Imposters have failed already
We know their tactics just to paint Islam black[/s]
Greatest fallacy ever concoted by man..
Islam,a religion of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by AntonVince: 9:23pm On May 14, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
If you are a Christian in the North and you have a girl at home. Don't let her go outside o

Where will the Christian indigenes run to?
Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by eldoradoxx: 9:24pm On May 14, 2022
As Buhari is about to end his disastrous 8 years regime with the increasing prospect that power will return to the South for the next 8 years from 2023, be very observant how the once sleeping Northerners will suddenly wake up the activism in them. They will suddenly become very antagonistic of the South and Christians generally, the days of religious riots, killings and burning will return, they will suddenly become very vocal and critical of government from next year. Nigeria in their eyes will spoil immediately a Southerner/Christian takes over. They will allege discrimination, they will stage protest which will be violent just to attack Southerners and Christians in the North. Bombings of churches and shopping malls etc will resume in full glare . Don't think their old ways faded away in the last 7+ years, they were only cooperating with Buhari's government. Once its not the Government of a Muslim from the North, all they have to contribute is anarchy and nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video by Cti28(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Muslim Imposters have failed alreadyv We know their tactics just to paint Islam black
How can you paint something that is already black, black? Can you make darkness, dark?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos) / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.