Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto (35390 Views)

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House / Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by factwriter(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2022
tunjilana:

The more you make people believe that their unnecessary incursion into what isnt their business is allowed, the more emboldened they are. Besides this is Lagos, they should be the one respecting and understand her right to freedom....going by their standards in the North where they are a majority and expect free-minded people to walk on egg shell...She should be the one offering them food during ramadan while they smile and explain that they cant...

In disguise what am saying is that it is not a "lone ranger" kind of battle anymore. It is a task for the "collective rest" of the country.

Unfortunately we sold out long, long time ago. What is left now is self preservation.

General liberation is almost an illusion now.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by sinkhole: 5:40pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:
I don't justified the killing of the Christian girl by fanatics Muslims......but she was wrong.....she shouldn't av called the teachings or saying of the prophet rubbish........knowing she is in a public group dominated by Muslims.

I am a Christian and an Igbo girl.....that sells stuffs at mile 12 market in Lagos ( a Hausa/Fulani dominated market.......95 percent consists of northerners.........while the remaining 5 percent consists of other tribes).

During the Muslim fast...........I usually eat in my shop.......and my nothern neighbours usually see me.......and they will be like "ba hajjimi" (meaning no fasting). I am always like no fasting oooooo......with a smile on my face.....and they will be like it's not good ooooo......that I should be fasting.....that fasting is good.....and I will be like no problem.....I have heard. Meanwhile in my mind I will be like because u people are fasting.....the whole world must fast with u......mtchew.

Another experience was yesterday when I wore a sleeveless knee length gown to the market......they saw me and said that I was naked was wearing clothes........I laughed and told them that I was only wearing pants and bra and that they should remove their eyes from my body so I won't make them sin

My point is in an environment u are the minority......be mindful of ur actions and utterances.
It is like you're just in my mind.
Though I condemned the killing and I believe the perpetrators should be brought to book, but the lady err greatly, in my opinion she caused her own death!
She is from the North and she understood the behaviour of Muslims more than any other person and moreso, she was on their turf, then why was she saying that nothing will happen to her (now, something has happened to her, quite unfortunate!). If she is not happy with what they are posting on the group chat, she could have opted out of the group without much problem.
I really blame her!

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by MERCHANDISER: 5:46pm On May 14, 2022
I am a Christian but na you dey find trouble.
Michael004:
They dare not now. I met some northerners yesterday and ask if they hear about what happened in their region and they said yes that she deserved it because she insulted Mohamad. Then I asked them where is the Mohamad, they said he's in heaven. I asked them who told them he's in heaven, I said can they try such rubbish here in lagos, they kept quiet.

I said, now if we decide to avenge the killing of Denorah, can they wait.

I told them, I can insult Mohamad here and nothing will happen, told them to look at the surroundings, they will finish all of them if they try nonsense.

I told them to stop fighting for a man like them that died and decayed longtime ago. That he is now useless. They try to get angry but some of them calmed them and I told them to try shit now if they truly love their Mohammed.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Nyne: 5:46pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:
I don't justified the killing of the Christian girl by fanatics Muslims......but she was wrong.....she shouldn't av called the teachings or saying of the prophet rubbish........knowing she is in a public group dominated by Muslims.

I am a Christian and an Igbo girl.....that sells stuffs at mile 12 market in Lagos ( a Hausa/Fulani dominated market.......95 percent consists of northerners.........while the remaining 5 percent consists of other tribes).

During the Muslim fast...........I usually eat in my shop.......and my nothern neighbours usually see me.......and they will be like "ba hajjimi" (meaning no fasting). I am always like no fasting oooooo......with a smile on my face.....and they will be like it's not good ooooo......that I should be fasting.....that fasting is good.....and I will be like no problem.....I have heard. Meanwhile in my mind I will be like because u people are fasting.....the whole world must fast with u......mtchew.

Another experience was yesterday when I wore a sleeveless knee length gown to the market......they saw me and said that I was naked was wearing clothes........I laughed and told them that I was only wearing pants and bra and that they should remove their eyes from my body so I won't make them sin

My point is in an environment u are the minority......be mindful of ur actions and utterances.

Imagine this nonsense. Coming into another person’s house to tell them what to do. The northerners have to go by all means .
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by factwriter(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2022
tunjilana:

The fact she is a northerner is the more reason she should be able to tell her classmate to stop using their group chat for religious preaching. Unlike southerners who have the choice of going back to their states to school...she is in her own domain and her right to be different, or have a different religion ought to be protected by the Nigerian state

Again I will say this: DICTION and DEMAGOGUE matters. A non Northerner could easily be excused (based on her blatant ignorance) for such utterances but for a fellow Northerner (who by default knows the traditions, tenents and implications), it will amount to a precarious situation. just like it resulted in the girl's case.

So sad she was murdered, so sad it was even gruesome. Personally I condem such whole heatedly and sincerely too.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Jacopini: 5:52pm On May 14, 2022
bro4u:
I just love how united the Muslims are.. we Christians are to divided to stage a protest of this magnitude. Kudos to the Muslims for guiding their beliefs with all seriousness.

U also coming here to say this in public, also shows how divided u r as a Christian(if truly u are).

Muslims hv divides hv u seen dem say it in public?

Sic
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by micflo28(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2022
Farid24224:

That's why you are not a Muslim.
That’s why you are heartless
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by akshak(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2022
You don deserve to go and join Deborah like this.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by 21savages: 5:55pm On May 14, 2022
West2019:
God punish Muhammad., person wey dey hell fire already.
Na una mouth & hand they cause wahala for una, human beings, we never learn thats our problem.. I swear u can only type this here.. U go regret this thing u typed sooner or later.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Achorise: 5:56pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

From the voice note she condemned religious post not not Mohamed teachings.Although you have a point to apply wisdom.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

so if na your sister or relative, would you say all these trashes?
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Waheed60: 6:03pm On May 14, 2022
These people are just tannising their image not Islam as a result of their ignorance about the faith of Islam. Are we not Muslims in the south? Who wil explain for them that blaspheming is not Islamic that it originated for christian tyrant leaders just to avoid being crticise by their enemies. Go to goggle for details. Just ask " Islamic perseption about blaspheming".
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by MrCover: 6:04pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

place your advert on And Smile To The Bank
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by ksmart027(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

Sabuwa da kaji baya Hana yanka, find any hausa person to interpret this for you.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Nyne: 6:08pm On May 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

First of all, Christian means "Christ-like"

You cannot be paying violence with violence and still claim to be a Christian. You need to understand what it means to be a Christian for you to appreciate the fact that Christianity is different from churchianity. It is not about being a Winners member or a Redeem member or a Catholic. It is not a religion. It is a way of life.

Second, if Christians retaliate, it would not be the fanatics that are likely to suffer. It is the innocent Muslims. That is the problem with reprisals. It is the innocent who know nothing that are then caught in the cross-fire. Moreover, there is no assurance that the ensuring violence will not consume your loved ones.

LOL. You dey fear violence. Weak man LOL
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Nyne: 6:10pm On May 14, 2022
sinkhole:
It is like you're just in my mind.
Though I condemned the killing and I believe the perpetrators should be brought to book, but the lady err greatly, in my opinion she caused her own death!
She is from the North and she understood the behaviour of Muslims more than any other person and moreso, she was on their turf, then why was she saying that nothing will happen to her (now, something has happened to her, quite unfortunate!). If she is not happy with what they are posting on the group chat, she could have opted out of the group without much problem.
I really blame her!

I believe that practicing Islam is like being in chains and she’s trying to free herself from bondage.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2022
abeg sharap..igbo my foot

Pierced:

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by wiseoneking: 6:17pm On May 14, 2022
triple996:
No b madness b diz
Any non Muslim serving in sokoto should be redeployed immediately.
Honestly am ashamed of the north. This is not Sharia, this is madness undecided
Dey have started destroying lives and properties... Whats d difference between Dem and esn angry

. D problem of north is north walahi....too many jobless ignorant youths
I hope you don't stop licking their asx.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by deavicky(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

but they are free to say same to christ and nothing will happen. If killing is part of their teaching is that not rubbish?.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 14, 2022
blazingblender:
Better
On a more serious note this may turn into a civil war if not handled well
They are asking for the release of murderers
How sensible is dat??
They ll be thought lesson not to forget till eternity. The generations of the north ll forever remember their suffering if they start a civil war
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by odehaj: 6:27pm On May 14, 2022
Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. Most of them hungry for violence/ war do not know what war means. We were NOT meant to be together abi nitio

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by humility33(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
They will threaten him with his presidency aspiration now and the Curfew will be lifted grin
I am sure we have begin to see reason why Atiku deletes his tweet, this animals don't mind raze down his business
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by sinkhole: 6:33pm On May 14, 2022
Nyne:

I believe that practicing Islam is like being in chains and she’s trying to free herself from bondage.
But, she is a Christian, she was in Sokoto for education!
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by West2019(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2022
21savages:
Na una mouth & hand they cause wahala for una, human beings, we never learn thats our problem.. I swear u can only type this here.. U go regret this thing u typed sooner or later.
God punish you Life Your generation
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by ensamy(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
Are there no Muslims in Imo state? I'm an Igbo Muslim.
Islam is alien in Igbo land. Any Igbo man who convert to Islam is looking for material benefits from the system if they is any. No true Igbo Muslim at heart. shocked shocked especially that money government brings out for hajj that's what the Igbo Muslims are targeting for Thier own state.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Udemzy05: 6:43pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

Nonsense, big pile of trash.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by okechuks22: 6:44pm On May 14, 2022
That one na eye service
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 14, 2022
lloydtruth:
Most of these northern politicians know what's up. They know that the south are no longer ready to take shlt from them and that any slightest thing can trigger the disintegration of this country.
Exactly why you see them fighting had to stop the crisis from escalating.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by kogi2010: 6:56pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

Wel said she went too far even those in her room were not in support of her action
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by newconnectng1: 7:35pm On May 14, 2022
This is what You expect
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by 21savages: 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
West2019:
God punish you Life Your generation
Na the punishment u done dey serve be this.. That stuff u type even ur parent will disown u for typing it, pained mudafucka..
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by West2019(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
21savages:
Na the punishment u done dey serve be this.. That stuff u type even ur parent will disown u for typing it, pained mudafucka..
Fool black monkey, you will die in that country . animal I'm far better than you. same way that innocent girl has been kill the way your sister or you will be kill without Mercy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. / Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78