Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States (3049 Views)

Sokoto People Join Queue With The Aim Of Voting Atiku Tomorrow (Pictures) / When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To / Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Ishilove: 4:08pm On May 14, 2022
Felabrity:
Quite sad and horrible

They want to start another communal violence

They pushed this woman out of her house and started beating her

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1525483202982187008?t=-SLZ1mHlsBEka-c9WYRy8A&s=19
Christians too should defend themselves na. Abi?
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Felabrity: 4:09pm On May 14, 2022
Ishilove:

majority of them are muslims

Na suicide be that
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by cocolacec(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2022
Broveens42:

Stop gloating over religion. If I wanna follow your logic..
Who's more demonic ? Muslims or the Christian leaders that have been paying lip service to this type of crisis right from the days of Jos to Kano ?
The earlier you realize religion generally was meant to prey on the weak and gullible in the society, the better for you.

Many pensioners have died under the leadership of Christian leaders in Nigeria, also many children have died of hunger in their hands.

Death isn't just about the knife

Religion came to destroy humanity :Islam,xtianity,Judaism,hinduism etc.
It is a brainwashing technique to see others as inferior /dehumanise them so they can be killed/candidate of hell fire.
Adam and Eve will never be happy to see their offsprings killing each other over differences.
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:12pm On May 14, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Guy you dumb oo.... Very very dumb.
Who cause am? Butthurt Muslims are protesting against the arrest of murderers and you think people down south caused it? How dumb can you be?
If the thing Wan escalate, let it escalate. Abokîs need to be dealt with, and dealt with they will be.
What is happening now hasn't really circulated. Let news circulate well, they will get their response

Two lefts no ever dey lead to right lane. E no matter who start am. Na for us wen dey more mature to show decorum and patience. All this outbursts wen orna dey post online only dey add fuel to burning flame
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 14, 2022
wis3:
that one's ambition is dead on arrival.
PDP has one option either give obi or lose out patapata because without obi in SE,SS forget it
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Broveens42(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you better shut up this your religion bullshit and face Islam squarely

The enemy of freedom of speech in this country, your only hope is the Christian's

We are the waging block stopping them from using Cutlass to slice that your throat if you don't accept Islam

Their is no atheism in the sight of Islam, only Christian's tolerate una

The only reason they are still restraining themselves in north is the fear of what southern majority Christian's would do

I think you should direct your concerns to your Pastor who preach you should just mope and pray for those that are about to use the knife on you... instead of acting in defense like a normal human being.
grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by wis3(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
PDP has one option either give obi or lose out patapata because without obi in SE,SS forget it
The south will give their votes to Peter obi, the north, not so sure. politics is all numbers
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Truthisunique2: 4:17pm On May 14, 2022
Broveens42:

I think you should direct your concerns to your Pastor who preach you should just mope and pray for those that are about to use the knife on you... instead of acting in defense like a normal human being.
grin

lol, I would like to know how many you athiests are in Nigeria

And what kind of defense you stand against muslims
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Redhot111(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2022
wis3:
all of these would not have been happening if a certain person had just kept what she thought to herself. This could get worse. Could even escalate to neighboring states. All because of one person.
So you want to blame her and exonerate the killers? You and that imam and all the protesters are the real problem

1 Like

Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by MangekyoAlt: 4:20pm On May 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Two lefts no ever dey lead to right lane. E no matter who start am. Na for us wen dey more mature to show decorum and patience. All this outbursts wen orna dey post online only dey add fuel to burning flame
People dey vex because no justice. Let the IGP come out and give his word to the citizens who are very much interested in the case, that the murderers would be made to face justice.
Nobody go relax untill we see the heads of those murderers on a spike.
Did you not even see the gruesome way the lady was murdered? Trust me if somehow those killers are not properly KILLED, I cannot really predict what would become of this country because so many people are keeping tabs on it, but those who are silently and codedly
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Truthisunique2: 4:20pm On May 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

since nigeria started Christian's have always been the ones playing right

We are made to believe Northern Muslims are animals whom God created without sense and everyone should accommodate their wrongs

This was the statement in support of fulani herdmen by one gombe reps woman

Look at what years of ignoring their wrongs brought us, it emboldened the infidels to come do jihad on our farms and lands

Things would change for these Muslims soon

1 Like

Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 14, 2022
wis3:
The south will give their votes to Peter obi, the north, not so sure. politics is all numbers
that's where the VP comes in remember North has Christian also trust me As for ss and Se and even some sw states with middle belt is gunning 4 obi purely with what we are seeing at hand oh! North vote will be shared between APc,Pdp nnpd sdp candidate and with so many new party spring up the game changer is going to be SS SE and middle bit too undecided that's because 99% will be rooting for obi purely so who wins undecided that's if PDP has sense oh
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by ken6488(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2022
Ishilove:

lol not possible

Well mosque’s could be set ablaze over here
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by wis3(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2022
Redhot111:

So you want to blame her and exonerate the killers? You and that imam and all the protesters are the real problem
You're not getting the point. More people are going to lose their lives. It would never have gotten to this point if she hadn't made whatever statement she made that provoked them. Nigeria is messed up as it already is. One mistake from one person could lead to the deaths of thousands. We don't want this.
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by ifex370(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2022
To all those that call themselves Christians..

I hope you are seeing what is happening in regards to 2023
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Broveens42(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, I would like to know how many you athiests are in Nigeria

And what kind of defense you stand against muslims

Lol. I'm glad you got the point I was trying to make.
Religion generally has done Nija no good.

Where are the Christian leaders? If the pastors refuse to preach self defense(which is even constitutional,funny enough), how would a Christian survive in such crisis?
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Ishilove: 4:27pm On May 14, 2022
ken6488:
lol not possible

Well mosque’s could be set ablaze over here
If we don't start showing them tit for tat, they will not stop seeing Christians as easy fodder for their bloodlust.
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by seunmsg(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2022
Shoot all of them at sight. Wtf! angry angry angry
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by wis3(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
that's where the VP comes in remember North has Christian also trust me As for ss and Se and even some sw states with middle belt is gunning 4 obi purely with what we are seeing at hand oh! North vote will be shared between APc,Pdp nnpd sdp candidate and with so many new party spring up the game changer is going to be SS SE and middle bit too undecided that's because 99% will be rooting for obi purely so who wins undecided
PDP cannot produce a VP candidate that the north will find appealing. They have a greater chance of winning if they fielded a northern presidential candidate.
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Naajjii: 4:31pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
This useless, God forsaken Hausa Fulani man who is the Executive Director of Sterling Bank called Jesus Christ Agege Bread on Easter day and nobody rioted, burnt or slaughtered anyone for this singular satanic act.
Infact the Board of Directors of sterling Bank have increased his salary for trending Sterling Bank.

Can we have the evidence of what Deborah said before she was burnt?

Who even gave you the audacity to burn a life if not that we are living with creatures worst than animals?

Why kill for your Prophet if you are not ritualists?

May God punish Osibanjo who wants to continue from where Buhari stopped

May God Punish Buhari and APC for turning Nigeria to the highest human Blood producing nation

May God Punish all the Imams who preached to their youths that they can kill freely for their Prophet

#JusticeForDeborah
#NakedProphet
#PresidentOfUnemployedYouths
But the executive director said it on the media and,he didn't get into extremist group and said that.
Just like most of you have been calling Muslims and Islam satanic on nairaland ,Twitter etc , it's allowed but don't go and say it in the midst of extremist in places like Sokoto , kano etc .
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Alexaonfleek: 4:35pm On May 14, 2022
Ishilove:

I saw a video of Christians chasing them back when they tried to burn a church

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Truthisunique2: 4:38pm On May 14, 2022
Broveens42:

Lol. I'm glad you got the point I was trying to make.
Religion generally has done Nija no good.

Where are the Christian leaders? If the pastors refuse to preach self defense(which is even constitutional,funny enough), how would a Christian survive in such crisis?
I understand your point

But what is the crime really in not fighting?

Islam have made this country sick that you believe we must fight and self defend

It's like the Americans with guns only because they have a bastardised system that encourages drugs that get people mentally unstable, profit from gun production etc

Then you say self protection is the problem, how about we address the root cause so that no body would need gun in the first place.

I don't believe in violence doesn't mean those who believe in it can change the natural law of life to make me dance in their mess

Islam and Muslims should address why violence death and destruction is engrained in them
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by ShadowWalker00(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2022
Ishilove:

If we don't start showing them tit for tat, they will not stop seeing Christians as easy fodder for their bloodlust.
Interesting, hope you will be part of them not just insighting them online cheesy cheesy.
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 14, 2022
wis3:
PDP cannot produce a VP candidate that the north will find appealing. They have a greater chance of winning if they fielded a northern presidential candidate.
sokoto governor they have a lot governor that can get at least half vote because north vote is going to be half by half but SS SE is 99% for obi Sw 50 % for obi based on what we are seeing and middle belt 50% you see North Christians 30% the rest vote will be between APC and PDP with some new party spring up so can north alone win election not possible undecided undecided that's why obi is an advantage for PDP atuki can never win vote in SS and SE na assurance middle belt lets say few taraba SW no few vote north he will get but the question is,is he the only favorite person coming out from north undecided
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Elolam87(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2022
Romanoff:
I hear they are also burning churches.

I was born in the north and lived there till I was 6.

My mum said she wouldn't go back to live in the north even for a salary of 5M per month.

Wetin her eyes see during Zango Kataf no be here.
I did my nysc@ Zango kataf in 2015,and the residents told me about the religious crisis that happened many years ago, infact,they took me to some burnt and abandoned buildings,it was a serious war then
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Salubata(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2022
Gbasibe.

How's everything with you nah
ChoCho54:
Ore mi. wink
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Ishilove: 4:50pm On May 14, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
I saw a video of Christians chasing them back when they tried to burn a church
Good.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by Doris4ever(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2022
May God help us
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by ChoCho54(f): 4:57pm On May 14, 2022
Salubata:
Gbasibe.

How's everything with you nah
Mo wa pa.
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by somehow: 5:08pm On May 14, 2022
We have these many people hungry for blood yet our military population is just 200,000 in total out of 206 million people.

Irony of life.

Regional system of government is what I believe in.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by ThePlugg(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2022
Na to de put am for dia bodi for disyd be d next tin , swears
Re: Sokoto People Are Attacking Christians In Their States by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:15pm On May 14, 2022
AFTER THIS YOU PPL SHOULD THINK TWICE WHETHER TO CONTINUE LIVING WITH WILD ANIMALS undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Is Now Clearly Between These Two Parties. / My Polling Unit Done And Dusted / Pissed Off Yoruba Obidient Lady Slams Igbo Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.