Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam (4597 Views)

Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 14, 2022
Seun:
"I am a very tolerant man. Unless you call me fat, then I will surely murder your entire family. angry"

"But apart from that I'm a gentle soul. The loveliest, sweetest, gentlest fellow you ever met. As long as you don't criticize my weight."

"If you do, your parents will dry screaming. Your children will cry until their little bodies run out of water, then they will also die screaming."

"But I'm a jolly fellow at heart. Pleased to meet ya!"

That's how I feel when I read Reno's post.
but you are also a religious bigot. Forcing people to swear only when commenting on Muslim threads is the height of online religious intolerance. What happened to Forcing people to also swear on Christian threads?

Muslims are always a menace. Even in very rich countries like Qatar where I live. Now add poverty to your propensity for menace....then you get the point now. The worst religion on earth bar non

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by KingOfTheDamned: 6:11pm On May 14, 2022
Seun:

You're missing the point. We are all nice and tolerant when we have not been offended. Putin is perfectly nice when he's not invading your country. It's how we behave when someone offends us that defines who we truly are.

I understand you bro,

But you are very fat.. so fat . Your heels have folds and all your shoes bend to the side cause your feet are age bread loaves with too much butter...

Your fingers are like Titus fishes .... Dude you have breasts now and should be wearing a bra grin

Men you are fat ... So fat ..wow fat

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by NOwazobia: 6:13pm On May 14, 2022
Foolish man.

Atiku must be the reason.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by johnkay1(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2022

Reno will be Femi Adesina promax if Atiku win 2023 election

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2022
You sure say you understand Wetin he day talk cause If you do you won’t type

Let’s be sincere we never ready to up our game as a country imagine 2022 nah this we day talk when our countries day think serious innovations
KingOfTheDamned:

I understand you bro,

But you are very fat.. so fat . Your heels have folds and all your shoes bend to the side cause your feet are age bread loaves with too much butter...

Your fingers are like Titus fishes .... Dude you have breasts now and should be wearing a bra grin

Men you are fat ... So fat ..wow fat
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by RealTalkNoBull: 6:49pm On May 14, 2022
jmoore:
Reno is an idiot!!

Do Muslims respect Jesus? Calling Jesus Christ a prophet is actually a DISRESPECT.

Any idiot that keeps talking about respecting a belief when lives are at stake is actually a FOOL.

If you respect a belief above the lives of human being, then you are a DEVIL.

ISLAMABAD!!

ISLAMAEVIL

ISLAMATERRORISM

ISLAMACURSE

End Islam to save lives.

Curse be upon Mohammed for this religion of terror!!
If calling Jesus a prophet is disrespectful, what about calling Jesus a false prophet like the Jew you guys support?
Most of y’all sick and don’t even know it.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by jmoore(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
If calling Jesus a prophet is disrespectful, what about calling Jesus a false prophet like the Jew you guys support?
Most of y’all sick and don’t even know it.

We don't kill anyone for disrespecting Jesus Christ! That's the whole point!
Folks like you don't have brains to comprehend!!

Islam remains a religion of terrorism!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by KingOfTheDamned: 7:04pm On May 14, 2022
Kvvngkhalifa202:
You sure say you understand Wetin he day talk cause If you do you won’t type

Let’s be sincere we never ready to up our game as a country imagine 2022 nah this we day talk when our countries day think serious innovations

Relax bro just having fun
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2022
Makes a lot of sense, jungle justice of any kind must be rejected and condemned, we need urgent legislation to strengthen this.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by techWriter3: 7:12pm On May 14, 2022
anything vindicates doing anyone's lifestyle
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by kindlyheart: 7:35pm On May 14, 2022
I lost all the respect I had for Reno the moment he told his social media followers that Atiku is their right candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by centoke30(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Atiku dollar Na difficult money to collect oo

For Reno Omokirikiri to return to Nigeria without EFCC prosecution, PDP must win

For PDP to win, PDP needs A Northern Muslim

The strongest and the Richest Northern Muslim is Atiku Abubakar

Now should Muslim vs Christian conflict break out in core Northern State, Atiku would never be voted or trusted by his fellow Northerners

Reno is broke and desperate in US without a job, he is too big to take the ordinary jobs available so he is supporting evil just to get his meal ticket

Condemn the evil act and stop playing politics Reno

in the US or UK? Oga please engage constructively and with actual facts
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by Mooh247: 8:04pm On May 14, 2022
centoke30:
in the US or UK? Oga please engage constructively and with actual facts

Last time I got info on him he was in new York

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by mu2sa2: 8:18pm On May 14, 2022
Reno is correct. Deborah made a mistake and those who killed her capitalised on her refusal to withdraw the statement they considered blasphemous. The hausa word she used is terribly insulting, and even in the video you can hear female voices expressing disapproval. Yet, Deborah posted the video on her WhatsApp group., even boasting certain ghost and fire will protect her. Why insult prophet Muhammad in a dispute with your classmates and then refuse to apologise even on intervention of the school authorities? Those who brainwashed her with crooked beliefs should bury their heads in shame. Though, killing her so cruelly is terrible jungle justice because only the authorities (court) can pronounce a person guilty of an offence not individuals.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:59pm On May 14, 2022
Seun:

You're missing the point. We are all nice and tolerant when we have not been offended. Putin is perfectly nice when he's not invading your country. It's how we behave when someone offends us that defines who we truly are.
How did you come to run a site where people have to swear oaths to comment on Islamic threads, and why do yours moderators not put threads that question religious beliefs on the front page?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by yemmit90: 9:02pm On May 14, 2022
mu2sa2:
Reno is correct. Deborah made a mistake and those who killed her capitalised on her refusal to withdraw the statement they considered blasphemous. The hausa word she used is terribly insulting, and even in the video you can hear female voices expressing disapproval. Yet, Deborah posted the video on her WhatsApp group., even boasting certain ghost and fire will protect her. Why insult prophet Muhammad in a dispute with your classmates and then refuse to apologise even on intervention of the school authorities? Those who brainwashed her with crooked beliefs should bury their heads in shame. Though, killing her so cruelly is terrible jungle justice because only the authorities (court) can pronounce a person guilty of an offence not individuals.

Let me assume you are an educated person with ability to reason. Nothing on earth justify the killing of another human in the name of religion.

Why cant they leave her for Prophet Muhammad to punish? She offended prophet by her utterance,not humans.

If such think happened in a christian community or gathering, they will simply say " May God forgive you" or at worse " May God punish you. So why killing for God?

Did the said prophet so powerless that you have to kill anyone insulted him. If you insult god of iron Sango and other gods, the worshippers will only threaten you with their gods power to strike you down.

So why these extremists must kill to defend a prophet they claims is omnipotent or all powerful.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by Truvelisback(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2022
Too much of Intelligency can make one sound stupid atimes.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by realmindz: 9:06pm On May 14, 2022
mu2sa2:

Mohammed is a pig, shameless dirty padeophile.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by Kingnelson9: 9:09pm On May 14, 2022
Reno is an attention seeker.
Assuming this young girl was your daughter or your wife or sister, will this be your reaction?
This country cannot work and must be divided simple !
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by adekolaelect(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2022
jmoore:
Reno is an idiot!!

Do Muslims respect Jesus? Calling Jesus Christ a prophet is actually a DISRESPECT.

Any idiot that keeps talking about respecting a belief when lives are at stake is actually a FOOL.

If you respect a belief above the lives of human being, then you are a DEVIL.

ISLAMABAD!!

ISLAMAEVIL

ISLAMATERRORISM

ISLAMACURSE

End Islam to save lives.

Curse be upon Mohammed for this religion of terror!!
Free usage of Social Media allow many of you to displaying too much stupidity which can never be the solution to the many problem but to add more. Try to travel to northern state and tell them this and see what becomes the result of your stupidities.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by mu2sa2: 9:28pm On May 14, 2022
yemmit90:

Let me assume you are an educated person with ability to reason. Nothing on earth justify the killing of another human in the name of religion.

Why cant they leave her for Prophet Muhammad to punish? She offended prophet by her utterance,not humans.

If such think happened in a christian community or gathering, they will simply say " May God forgive you" or at worse " May God punish you. So why killing for God?

Did the said prophet so powerless that you have to kill anyone insulted him. If you insult god of iron Sango and other gods, the worshippers will only threaten you with their gods power to strike you down.

So why these extremists must kill to defend a prophet they claims is omnipotent or all powerful.
You're talking theory. Practical reality is what matters.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by AntonVince: 9:32pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Atiku dollar Na difficult money to collect oo

For Reno Omokirikiri to return to Nigeria without EFCC prosecution, PDP must win

For PDP to win, PDP needs A Northern Muslim

The strongest and the Richest Northern Muslim is Atiku Abubakar

Now should Muslim vs Christian conflict break out in core Northern State, Atiku would never be voted or trusted by his fellow Northerners

Reno is broke and desperate in US without a job, he is too big to take the ordinary jobs available so he is supporting evil just to get his meal ticket

Condemn the evil act and stop playing politics Reno

You're smart sha.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by Ttalk: 9:43pm On May 14, 2022
Reno will never fail to disappoint. It is now clear his intention and useless public comments

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by jmoore(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2022
adekolaelect:
Free usage of Social Media allow many of you to displaying too much stupidity which can never be the solution to the many problem but to add more. Try to travel to northern state and tell them this and see what becomes the result of your stupidities.
You only confirmed my post. Islamabad!!!
Islamabehead!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by victooman: 11:52pm On May 14, 2022
adekolaelect:
you are just a big fool what will they do beyond what they are doing now, why can't they come to the east and listen to him?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by Omoslim26: 11:59pm On May 14, 2022
Reno shame unto you angry
With this mentality, oyinbo man dey very correct for calling una Black monkey angry
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by faceland: 2:00am On May 15, 2022
He is Atiku's boy.

Can't come to Sokoto right now without security despite respecting Mohammed (even if just for money).
⬇⬇⬇
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xgMLml7NkhWR/

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by lecowas: 4:07am On May 15, 2022
All because of Atiku, all because of politics, this one cannot say the truth. SMH

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by Ojuntana: 4:45am On May 15, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1525447829086511106?s=19
Reno the heartless one. Always preying on events to gain optical political favour.
Wonder who ordained him a Pastor self

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by Ojuntana: 4:49am On May 15, 2022
mu2sa2:
You have added your own lies to it just to defend your terrorists brothers.
She posted an audio not video.
She never insulted Muhammad in the post.
Can you also show us where she was asked to apologise to the mob and she refused?
All those justifying her killing with lies also have her blood on their hands

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by perez100: 4:56am On May 15, 2022
I even thought this Reno Omokiri get sense but once a corporate begger always a corporate begger
Re: Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam by flamingREED(m): 5:25am On May 15, 2022
Seun:
"I am a very tolerant man. Unless you call me fat, then I will surely murder your entire family. angry"

"But apart from that I'm a gentle soul. The loveliest, sweetest, gentlest fellow you ever met. As long as you don't criticize my weight."

"If you do, your parents will dry screaming. Your children will cry until their little bodies run out of water, then they will also die screaming."

"But I'm a jolly fellow at heart. Pleased to meet ya!"

That's how I feel when I read Reno's post.

The legendary Seun that built a gigantic mosque on a supposedly public forum,
we don't really love you. A hypocrite has no real friends. You know that?
And all his say and wisdom are regarded as dishonest, always failing to be taken into serious consideration. A hypocrite must really be a lonely being.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are We Really Practicing Democracy? / Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Osinbajo For "Pathetic" Campaign Photo (PIX) / The Bitter Truth About The Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.