Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake (3913 Views)

Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso / Nigerians Made Huge Mistake Electing Buhari In 2015 – Segun Sowunmi / Yoruba Moslems Have Started Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 5:22pm On May 14, 2022
The killing of Deborah due to blasphemy has not stopped people from insulting the prophet Mohammed, it hasn't brought anybody to Islam, it has not improved the already bad image of islam. The killing has just made more people hate and despise Islam, it has made more people blaspheme, it has brought social unrest in places in sokoto, it has made many Nigerians insult Mohammed and above all it have made many Moslem to doubt what they believe in.

So Moslems killing and burning is not the answer, so if your Quran allows it then you should have a re think of what or who you believe in.

Peace . smiley

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by DamianX: 5:27pm On May 14, 2022
My question is why did slave luggard merge this country.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by DeadorAlive(f): 5:27pm On May 14, 2022
The people I pity most are the Igbos that are shouting one Nigeria

Like that udele and Oyigboupdate and his crew.

They think the north will accept them as One Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Kestolove(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2022
anybody wey price market go collect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2022
Go North and talk this kind thing for them Khawarij face na
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2022
Useless protestants.. always causing trouble everywhere.

Una plenty for Islam section causing problems up and down

1 Like

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2022
If you are not a Catholic, you are not a christian grin
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 5:46pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Useless protestants.. always causing trouble everywhere.

Una plenty for Islam section causing problems up and down

It's better than causing trouble world wide,
No wonder sane people are leaving islam.

14 Likes

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 5:49pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
If you are not a Catholic, you are not a christian grin

Are you trying to say Islam is United and don't have sects?

Christians are better in the sense that we believe that God will not judge by the denomination or church you come from.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2022
Lawag3:

It's better than causing trouble world wide,
No wonder sane people are leaving islam.

Do you see a Muslim causing insanity in christian section?

You would see lots of protestants causing insanity in Islam thread.

Do you see a Muslim making blasphemy comments against protestants? But protestants do that against Muslims and Catholics and Jehovah witnesses

Una be the disease

2 Likes

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2022
Lawag3:

Are you trying to say Islam is United and don't have sects?

Christians are better in the sense that we believe that God will not judge by the denomination or church you come from.

Real christians are the Catholic. Period. Everyone knows that.

Sect is not allowed in Islam.. for the same reason Catholic is the real Christian just like a Muslim who doesn't belong to any sect is a real Muslim
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 5:54pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Do you see a Muslim causing insanity in christian section?

You would see lots of protestants causing insanity in Islam thread.

Do you see a Muslim making blasphemy comments against protestants? But protestants do that against Muslims and Catholics and Jehovah witnesses

Una be the disease

Yes by saying Jesus is not the son of God and we do not kill who has different beliefs from us whether Catholics,Muslims or Jehovah witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 5:56pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Sect is not allowed in Islam.. for the same reason Catholic is the real Christian just like a Muslim who doesn't belong to any sect is a real Muslim

My brother you are lying I can name all the sects in Islam don't forget a Moslems can kill another Moslem just because they are from another sect.

2 Likes

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2022
Lawag3:

Yes by saying Jesus is not the son of God and we do not kill who has different beliefs from us whether Catholics,Muslims or Jehovah witnesses.

Saying Jesus is not son of God is same as those hurtful and hurlful coupled with insultive and provocative words and lies you people do say about prophet Muhammad? And ALLAH?
Laughing

Protestants.. grin

Catholic beliefs in Jesus is different from protestant and Jehovah witness.

1 Like

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2022
Lawag3:

My brother you are lying I can name all the sects in Islam don't forget a Moslems can kill another Moslem just because they are from another sect.

First of all.. am not your brother. You are brothers with Muslims who belong to a sect or defend them.

If we Muslims have power, we're the one to fight and kill those sects claiming Islam ourselves
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

To God we are all in the body of Christ it doesn't matter if you are Catholic, Protestant or Jehovah witness it's your personal relationship with God that matters.

1 Like

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2022
Lawag3:

To God we are all in the body of Christ it doesn't matter if you are Catholic, Protestant or Jehovah witness it's your personal relationship with God that matters.

grin

I rest my case
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by exCHRISTIAN: 6:02pm On May 14, 2022
Either the christian God is absent, doesn't exist, or IT can't protect It's followers.

As far as I know, before I left Xtianity, I studied the Bivbbble more than I can, I know it said:

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Why didn't he do so grin grin grin

Is he a lia*

Thessalonians 3:3

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

1 Like

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2022
hmmmmm. .
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Steve0979(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
anybody wey price market go collect
smelling Toto idiot
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Ijoh(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2022
Christians start to fully attack them back all over Nigeria please.

They've extremely beaten and wounded many Christians as we speak.

They've just burned down a Catholic church and they are burning down shops.

All because the Killers of Deborah were arrested
Two of the main people.

Christians are running every where right now for their lives.

Some groups have gone to sultan palace and are protesting everywhere.
They are in their thousands.

They are holding objects and causing unrests everywhere.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Mickykarim: 6:36pm On May 14, 2022
Who would want to belong with a false prophet lynch mob? Crazy people who takes the lives of fellow humans for a tin god that cannot defend himself. How stupid gullible can some people be.

WHY WORSHIP AND FOLLOW A POWERLESS HELPLESS god AND prophet YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR. WHY CAN'T HE DEFEND HIMSELF.

Some people can be BRAINLESS!

2 Likes

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 14, 2022
DamianX:
My question is why did slave luggard merge this country.

Especially with igbos and fulani. Igbo and fulani need move away from other Nigerians

You are shouting when it is North, you kept quiet a week ago when the same northern Christian was killed by ipob terrorists

The difference between Yoruba Christian and Igbo Christian is tolerance
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by slivertongue: 6:50pm On May 14, 2022
This blasphemy thing is strong were they dominate. They can't try their violence in Christian dominated areas in the North. Anyone who kills for God simply say his God is weak, and not deserving of worship.
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 6:51pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

First of all.. am not your brother. You are brothers with Muslims who belong to a sect or defend them.

If we Muslims have power, we're the one to fight and kill those sects claiming Islam ourselves

You are right I am brothers with Moslems who belong to sects and I am also your brother because unlike the Quran the Bible says follow peace with all men.
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2022
Lawag3:

You are right I am brothers with Moslems who belong to sects and I am also your brother because unlike the Quran the Bible says follow peace with all men.

Am at peace with you. But you are not my brother.

My brother is someone who has the same belief as mine. A Muslim but not you. You are a pagan. You worship human being
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 7:03pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Am at peace with you. But you are not my brother.

My brother is someone who has the same belief as mine. A Muslim but not you. You are a pagan. You worship human being

You could kill me when you have the chance, just now you were talking about killing Moslems of a different sect so what will you do to me who you call a “pagan". You people believe that the injil is the word of Allah in that injil Jesus says I am the son of God. And remember the word of Allah can not be changed. It's what you guys say.

1 Like

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2022
Lawag3:

You could kill me when you have the chance, just now you were talking about killing Moslems of a different sect so what will you do to me who you call a “pagan". You people believe that the injil is the word of Allah in that injil Jesus says I am the son of God. And remember the word of Allah can not be changed. It's what you guys say.

Right to kill resides in the authorities (Islam leader)

So, can't kill you.

Injil is NOT bible
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Lawag3: 7:24pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Right to kill resides in the authorities (Islam leader)

So, can't kill you.

Injil is NOT bible

Injil is the words in the new testament the words of Jesus in the new testament.

Mohammed told Jews and Christians to judge by the injil.
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by sreamsense: 7:29pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

How has that solved Muslim problem on ground? Has Catholic, Pentecostal or Jehovah witness ever used that to throw bomb and kill themselves without decorum like Muslims are doing? Have you not heard Iran (Shia muslims) bombing Saudi Arabia (Sunni muslims) before?

Have you not heard Boko Haram killing ISWAP before because of different Islamic ideology? Are Shia and Sunni not sects in islam ? Are Ahmadiyya, Alawi, Druze, Hanafi, Ismaili, Jafari, Kharijite, Maliki, Shafi, Sufi, Wahabi, Zaidi not sub-islamic groups with different ideology? You better take this question to your most senior alfa to answer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2022
sreamsense:

How has that solved Muslim problem on ground? Has Catholic, Pentecostal or Jehovah witness ever used that to throw bomb and kill themselves without decorum like Muslims are doing? Have you not heard Iran (Shia) bombing Saudi Arabia (Sunni) before?

Have you not heard Boko Haram killing ISWAP before because of different Islamic ideology? Shia, Sunni are not sects in islam? You better take this question to your most senior alfa to answer

You don't know what you are saying
Re: Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Stop Canvassing For Obi After I Saw This / Niger Raises Russian Flag / Gowon 1967 letter to British PM, Harlod Wilson, Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.