Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Use This Phrase To Look Remarkably Intelligent - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Use This Phrase To Look Remarkably Intelligent (676 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Is So Uncultured And Rude And Not As Intelligent As She Is Po / Meaning Of This Phrase / Four Signs That You Are An Intelligent Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use This Phrase To Look Remarkably Intelligent by marenx: 6:15pm On May 14, 2022
Say this to look remarkably intelligent

marenx The Writer

It's four of us under a canopy hiding from downpour and I have to behave as a teacher that I'm.

Know what I do?

While others air out their mastery of English and vast political knowledge, I rely on listening and responding positively only and (guess what) it works perfectly.

I've smeared myself in their hearts and souls as a remarkably intelligent figure just with a very few words.

The result?

They love and trust me.

Here's exactly what happens.

Displaying mastery of English isn't enough to showcase yourself as remarkably intelligent. What you need to do is to channel your words to take root in your listeners' minds.

And the only working technique: Say and wait until you can tell or identify the effect in your listener.

And that's exactly what I do.

After the man beside me says, "No pain no gain" I say "This is very interesting."

He beams, exhales and inhales air with pride and respect.

I've made it.

Learn to fill your listeners minds with immense positive response and you'll make it too as your listeners will find imense joy and credit you in ways you never expect.

It's very cheap to look intelligent nowadays.

William Arthur Ward said:

“Each of us will one day be judged by our standard of life, not by our standard of living; by our measure of giving, not by our measure of wealth; by our simple goodness, not by our seeming greatness.”

Thanks for reading: have a nice time.
Re: Use This Phrase To Look Remarkably Intelligent by marenx: 6:36am On May 15, 2022
He beams, exhales and inhale air with pride and respect.
Re: Use This Phrase To Look Remarkably Intelligent by marenx: 6:10am On May 16, 2022
Saying something good isn't the only contributing factor to make you look intelligent. Saying it and remaining quiet to respond as I earlier say is the most contributing factor. Say it and wait and you'll see how interested your listener is in you. 1. Say it. 2. Wait.
Re: Use This Phrase To Look Remarkably Intelligent by marenx: 6:24pm On May 18, 2022
They love and trust me.
Re: Use This Phrase To Look Remarkably Intelligent by marenx: 6:32pm On May 19, 2022
When someone says something like come
rain or shine. Say: This is interesting.

Olufemi O.Taiwo’s theory of everything

Headshot of Olufemi Taiwo by Jared Rodriguez

Age 32, Olufemi O. Taiwo is one of the youngest Philosophers of the United states of America. He's an assistant professor in the University of Washington.

He's described as one of America’s most prominent philosophers and certainly the most vocal philosopher working on issues related to climate change.

A writer, he publishes regularly not only in professional philosophical journals, but also in publications like The New Yorker, The Guardian, Foreign Policy, and too many others to list.

Táíwò’s parents left Nigeria in the early 1980s to pursue graduate school in the San Francisco Bay Area, where Táíwò was born. His childhood memories start in the suburban Midwest. His mother’s career as a pharmacologist took the family from the affluent suburbs of Cincinnati to the affluent suburbs of Indianapolis and then to nearby Muncie — “Parks and Rec Indiana,” as Táíwò calls it. As a kid, he was absorbed by Ender’s Game, the mythology of the Star Wars expanded universe, and Super Smash Brothers Melee.

The affluent suburb of Cincinnati, photo from www.bellhopblog.com/blog

The affluent suburb of Cincinnati, photo from www.bellhopblog.com/blog

At UCLA, Taiwo studied under philosophers who encouraged him to pursue the broad, big-picture questions that animated him—questions about how contemporary society is structured, and how it could be restructured in a just way — rather than reorienting himself toward the arcana associated with academic philosophy. The wide scope of Táíwò’s inquiry led him to take much of his coursework outside his home department, in classes on history and cultural studies. Táíwò’s dissertation advisor, the philosopher AJ Julius, described their time together as the “uncommon experience of watching someone in permanent revolution.”

Continue reading: https://grist.org/culture/olufemi-taiwo-climate-change-reparations-justice/?utm_source=pocket_discover
Re: Use This Phrase To Look Remarkably Intelligent by marenx: 8:02pm On May 20, 2022
Relying on doing only two things--saying something good and remaining quiet--is a key.

When someone says something like come rain or shine. Say: This is interesting.

You won't need a soothsayer to tell you how your words take root in your listener's heart.
Re: Use This Phrase To Look Remarkably Intelligent by marenx: 7:49pm On May 21, 2022
Poetic Words

Love gives us hope, not assurance. Hatred makes us alert, not hopeful. Friendship gives us peace, not hitch. Words give us knowledge, not brains....

A teacher tells a child moon is bigger than a cathedral. A parent tells a child moon is a junior god. A scientist tells a teacher everyone can go to moon. A pastor tells us God created a moon....

Writing can make you a creator, gives you opportunity to learn yourself and lift you from grass to grace.
Write what you know and you'll make many angry. Write what you don't know and you'll be thought a fool. Write a research paper and you'll become boring....

If it rains we complain of flood and wetness; if it dries, we complaint of dust and dirt; if it harmatans, we complain of cold and mist; if it heats, we complain of heat and mosquitoes....

(1) (Reply)

No Parking / Some Ridiculous Things Nigerians believe are Possible / Have You Ever Really Seen The Rainbow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.