Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? (2732 Views)

Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2022
Where is the oneness of Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Puskas: 6:33pm On May 14, 2022
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Jashub: 6:36pm On May 14, 2022
This bloke can't be a doctor. The grammatical errors are just too many

6 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by doggedfighter(f): 6:41pm On May 14, 2022
Is that his full name?
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Ulunne777(f): 6:42pm On May 14, 2022
Useless post to trigger conflict.
See the name combo obviously made up to stoke the embers of hatred.

6 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Col0gne(f): 6:52pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
This bloke can't be a doctor. The grammatical errors are too many

When grammar qualify one to become doctor?
Doctors are trained to save lives not to blow or write eloquent grammar.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Col0gne(f): 6:54pm On May 14, 2022
Firstly, I blame Lugard for joining northern and southern protectorates (out of personal and selfish interest) .

Secondly, I blame Nigerians for remaining docile, too gullible and irresistibly stupid to remain amalgamated.

How do you expect a completely different people to peacefully live together?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by PoliteActivist: 6:58pm On May 14, 2022
Col0gne:
Firstly, I blame Lugard for joining northern and southern protectorates (out of personal and selfish interest) .

Secondly, I blame Nigerians for remaining docile, too gullible and irresistibly stupid to remain amalgamated.

How do you expect a completely different people to peacefully live together?

How about US and other multi-ethnic but peaceful societies??
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:15pm On May 14, 2022
That is very good!!! If u have your way kill of of those useless Muslims, they don't deserve to live, they are animals in human skin. After they had murdered an innocent girl I have developed this strong hatred for them. I used to be very soft towards them but never again. Kill all of then if u can they all deserve death. Nonsense callibals

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:41am On May 15, 2022
This one is wicked O. He cannot be trusted with lives as a Doctor.
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Anthonyoz(m): 4:55am On May 15, 2022
Jashub:

But a medical doctor don't need to be grammaticaly correct.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by fattprince(m): 6:56am On May 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That is very good!!! If u have your way kill of of those useless Muslims, they don't deserve to live, they are animals in human skin. After they had murdered an innocent girl I have developed this strong hatred for them. I used to be very soft towards them but never again. Kill all of then if u can they all deserve death. Nonsense callibals
Do you mean cannibals?. But frankly speaking they aren't cannibals, they are murderers, barbaric one at that. Or is that why our president is Buhari ? More like barbaric.
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:59am On May 15, 2022
fattprince:

Do you mean cannibals?. But frankly speaking they aren't cannibals, they are murderers, barbaric one at that. Or is that why our president is Buhari ? More like barbaric.
yee oooo they are just tooo backward for my liking, backward in thinking backward in doings. Murderers and terrorists. Very backward set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by TheSourcerer: 8:21am On May 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is that his full name?
is this not a serial killer? Doctors like William Husel , are doctors but were serial killer for a 'purpose'..... So if this 'riots' didn't break out , he would have kept on killing in private ,looking at the parents in the face watch them cry and die inside meanwhile He killed their children..!!
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by tillaman(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2022
So petty of y’all northern faqqots, so suddenly the doctor is an Igbo man abi you guys are trying to trigger a tribal conflict

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by CheedyJ(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2022
Two wrongs don't make a right so, indirectly, he's also committed same crime those that killed his neighbour committed...
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 15, 2022
This is the reason why these politicians seek medical attention abroad
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

How about US and other multi-ethnic but peaceful societies??

Probably because Muslims have not had enough numbers in such societies?
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by maasoap(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That is very good!!! [s] If u have your way kill of of those useless Muslims, they don't deserve to live, they are animals in human skin. [/s] After they had murdered an innocent girl I have developed this strong hatred for them. I used to be very soft towards them but never again. Kill all of then if u can they all deserve death. Nonsense callibals

You are a fool! Come out on the street and say that aloud if your papa born u well! The killing was a bad act, no sane mind should support it. But now that you are ranting about all Muslims, is it because this incident has to do with religion? Because the number of mob killings that happened in the South in the past one week were up to five incidents with multiple victims in some instances and all these didn't get you worked up. Why?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Ladygbola(f): 11:48am On May 15, 2022
Nigeria sha
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:02pm On May 15, 2022
maasoap:

You are a fool! Come out on the street and say that aloud if your papa born u well! The killing was a bad act, no sane mind should support it. But now that you are ranting about all Muslims, is it because this incident has to do with religion? Because the number of mob killings that happened in the South in the past one week were up to five incidents with multiple victims in some instances and all these didn't get you worked up. Why?
Go nd hang yourself, u all desreves to die. Nigeria needs to split we can be sharing this country with ANIMALS like your kind. Shugbeya!!!!!
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Lastmankc(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2022
maasoap:

ok
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by ibechris(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:

U wey dey speak grammar where has it got u?

Na people like u they close book pass for class so that others will never amount to anything in life...how far today ? I can see u are now the CBN governor.

Another man's language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by ibechris(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
[s][/s] If e pain you say I dey speak grammar, no be my fault be that; na better school I go and I know wetin e do for my life. And secondly, me na doctor in training.

E no fit pain me because,the people who are in good positions in Nigeria are people who didn't go to good schools as u claimed and today, they are in wonderful places today.

In summary,If u like be any thing u claimed,I can pay u x 10 of ur salary monthly. We are not here to Brag ok but relax your mumu button.

To this very day,history has taught us that,those who attended local schools are more successful than u guys who went to aje butter schools...WAEC is a case study.

My brother,who schooled in the village retired as a director in CBN...so stop mocking people just to feel good.
Is not about the best schools as far as Nigeria is concern.

I have seen countless jobless doctors and lawyers in Nigeria than any where else in the world.

Pray make Nigeria no affect u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by ibechris(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
[s][/s] You are talking rubbish . If no be corruption and Yahoo -yahoo, how person like you fit cough talk say you fit pay 10x my salary... ? Anyway, I no blame you, blame Nairaland for giving you access . Nonsense

I am an Estate surveyor...so dey cool down.

U don't talk like a doctor...I know how many times I have loaned money to doctors including those medical doctors working in Saudi Arabia.

Last week I paid a doctors Australian medical qualifying examination fee.

So be calming down not everyone is poor on this forum ok.
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Jashub: 12:59pm On May 15, 2022
[s]
ibechris:

I am an Estate surveyor...so dey cool down.

U don't talk like a doctor...I know how many times I have loaned money to doctors including those medical doctors working in Saudi Arabia.

Last week I paid a doctors Australian medical qualifying examination fee.

So be calming down not everyone is poor on this forum ok.

[/s] Lol..you are just a pathological liar with selective Amnesia. You talk of borrowing doctors money when you yourself cannot even provide for your basic needs . grin
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by ibechris(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
[s][/s] Lol..you are just a pathological liar with selective Amnesia. You talk of borrowing doctors money when you yourself cannot even provide for your basic needs . grin

Bye...
Poor man.
With poor mentality.
Na English go put food for your table...no wonder malams will keep putting everyone in bandage in this country.
Re: Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? by Valarmorgulis: 1:52pm On May 15, 2022
Honestly can't say they don't deserve worse. Animals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position. / Lady Apologizes On IG After Intentionally Infecting Her Friends With HIV/AIDS / Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.