Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers (61666 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by lalasticlala(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2laedf3mo
Angry Youths Protest, Vandalise Non-Muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Yakubu's Killers

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Abdul05: 7:32pm On May 14, 2022
grin Islamic Zealots

I don't know why anyone would take prophet Muhammad as a role model..

Nobody has right to kill except GOD...

781 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by kmarerin: 7:33pm On May 14, 2022
angry This Deborah case has changed my perception about this Country. I don't believe this Country was designed to work from the beginning.

875 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34pm On May 14, 2022
I will advise any sane person to stay clear of the northern part of Nigeria..looks like they have something going with their head..they can no longer think due to excess brainwashing from their religion...

Right at this moment Islam is a danger.. a danger to the world's security..a danger to itself...It may have been a forward looking ideology some 1200 years ago but it got stuck..

Only if todays Muslims are willing to revise their faith will the religion have a chance to survive...If not either they will destroy civilization or civilization will destroy them...
*Pukes* undecided

525 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by AbaLion: 7:36pm On May 14, 2022
-Lion

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Kusheer(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Make dem turn this war to inter state naw

Kia money go waste for here all those aboki bureau de change grin grin grin grin

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by ORAFA(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Sad

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by sammysmiles(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Before a spirit brings anyone under it's control, it siezes the willpower of the individual, hence the thinking faculty is under the manipulation of the spirit.... Trust me this people don't know what they are doing... They can't jxt be sane no matter how they try...

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Finesse247: 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Ee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Topmaike007(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
This Northern Muslims are animals,if you're northern Muslim reading my Post.. you are Animal

866 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by fixedhollies(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
What a people

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Unfortunate!
Just like in the 60's ... let's see where this leads.
Meanwhile the SOKOTO GOVERNMENT must pay for all the damages to the very last Kobo.

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Yankee101: 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Toh, I no talk am finish

It's hunger and an excuse to loot igbo shops

It's not a riot for Islam, it's a riot for thieves

238 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Lamasta(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Our government are always not proactive when it come to issues of security of lives and properties....

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by cnnamoko(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Too bad. If everyone chooses humanity and shun religion, I strongly believe the world would be a much better place.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Barbarians!
angry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Princessogaraya(f): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
����
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by ihustler(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
We know them...

The pain and anguish they are feeling right now is inexpressible simply because they know that they can't kill Debbie twice.

In their minds, they wished they could kill her again.

Interestingly, Boko Haram is all over them but they are as cowards that they are, they cannot mobilize like this for Boko Haram but when it comes to a defenseless person, you see them with different shades of weapons..

It is only once that you can take a life, ad bad as he bad all of us dey go whether 5 years, or 40 years after....

191 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by iCauseTrouble: 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Though it is not easy but sometimes, I feel these people should return home due to all these losses caused by ethno-religious crisis

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by stano2(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Mumu people

17 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Raychee(f): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Stupid lots!!

28 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Noblesh: 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Wow
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Aldebaran(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by lordopsy2018(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
The Gumi followers

41 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by onlyempress(f): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
This is really heartbreaking

11 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Mide3367: 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
shocked
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by fastseo: 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
I was posted to adamawa for nysc but we had to camp in Kano because of the insecurity.
I was made the platoon leader hence i was involved in so many things.

There is this lady that came from nowhere into the camp that day, she made me know that she is not staying for the 3 weeks camping. Though she was in my platoon.
She walked up to me to give her a form and i asked her to follow me to the hostel because that's where the form is (in my bag)
There is no insult i did not receive from this small girl. She was shouting on top of her voice, causing me and calling all sort of names.
I made my way to report her to some officials.
Unknown to her the one of the official observed and saw what happened all along and ask me not to be respond to her.He was a Christian from adamawa.. Has a Christian name.

He turned to the girl and told her he saw all that happened why is she behaving like that to a stranger?

Honestly i was surprised the way some people reason up north.... I said some not all.

Personally i can't stay in the North... Except middle belt region... Like banue, kogi etc.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Oluwapresley(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2022
Now is the time for the country to be divided. There cannot be cohabitation between these two regions. One region obviously isn't "cohabitable".

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by driand(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2022
grin

I hope we're happy now,...

God punish all northern elites, dead and alive...

106 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Inside Tinubu's Jet / Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.