Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Teni To Get Her Dogs A U.S Citizenship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni To Get Her Dogs A U.S Citizenship (623 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) / Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) / Fans Advice Singer, Teni To Lose Some Weight After She Shared Slim Throwback Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni To Get Her Dogs A U.S Citizenship by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 14, 2022
The Nigerian singer, Teni is set to get US citizenship for her 4 dogs after many showed interest in Nanny job to take care of them.

Read;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/05/14/teni-to-get-her-dogs-a-u-s-citizenship/

Re: Teni To Get Her Dogs A U.S Citizenship by Unzerious: 8:47pm On May 14, 2022
This is Enough Motivation to keep the Hustle Alive.
Re: Teni To Get Her Dogs A U.S Citizenship by irunoko(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2022
grin
Re: Teni To Get Her Dogs A U.S Citizenship by kenzysmith: 9:50pm On May 14, 2022
Madam if u no kw wetin u wan use money do help me na beg I dey

Re: Teni To Get Her Dogs A U.S Citizenship by PerfectStranger(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Madam if u no kw wetin u wan use money do help me na beg I dey
So u go use am go fucc olosho for brothel.

(1) (Reply)

Davido To Headline BUDX FIFA Kickoff Concert In Lagos / PHOTOS: Tiwa Savage Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree / “I No Longer Want To Be A Working Woman, I Want To Be A Sugar Baby” – Bbnaija St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.