Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,724 members, 7,889,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

Tired Watching DSTV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tired Watching DSTV (425 Views)

What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Watching DSTV by johnson4nosa(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2022
I’m beginning to think I’m being cheated how can I be paying for package of 9k monthly(compact) and almost all the channels are annoying except for sports channels, or am I the one that hasn’t know other good channels.

please share your opinion if there are other interesting channels…. And to make matters worse the wrestling channels I’m still managing to complement the premiership channels always skip
Its very irritating and boring..
Re: Tired Watching DSTV by ttobizz(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2022
Try Tstv bro
Re: Tired Watching DSTV by osato45: 8:38pm On May 14, 2022
It's just like Gotv customer care unit calling me every time my sub is about to expire, marketing the gotv super package to me for which I am satisfied with max package.
Re: Tired Watching DSTV by johnson4nosa(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2022
ttobizz:
Try Tstv bro
i will ask if it’s already here, but are they showing premiership

(1) (Reply)

My Recommendation And Ratings / Starts Have Resulted In A 2-1 Record And 159 ERA / Laws Of Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.