Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano (12902 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by doggedfighter(f): 8:12am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

grin

I know how it feels when you're finally free from religious shackles.

Sometimes, you sit back ask yourself so I really engaged in all these idiocy over the years? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by akaahs(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2022
Anybody who did understand is a strategy to displace and scatter vote of APC is a big time learner.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by Starz825(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2022
Realadey:
Dey dere dey deceive unaself, who tell una say NNPP, PDP and APC nor be the same thing?
Can't u see that they are recycling themselves.
See the number of it has increased!
It is not increasing, so the same people have decided to jump ships
What are you saying...
Tolu is right...It's just a simple analysis...
You become a major opposition by numbers..
All lawmakers there are all 40 in numbers...since nobody is joining the 40 lawmakers...parties will have to lure and entice other members to theirs .. therefore there will be cross carpeting to add up Numbers ..
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by victorDanladi: 8:21am On May 15, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
To protect his Senatorial ambition, Ganduje/Gandollar might end up joining NNPP soon. What will be Tinubu's fate? Will he ask for a refund of Lagos dollars from Ganduje/Gandollar? Will Ganduje/Gandollar refund him?

You makes Igbo people look like fools

Their is no Tinubu in this topic at all..you still manage to involve him.

Why can a whole tribe be so obsessed over a man?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by Xeeman(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2022
The biggest sin of Bubari is imposing Ganduje in 2019 through inconclusive.

Mandate2023:
Dis shows northerners are tired of Buhari as well....ganduje is not that strong in kogi as we speak

Meanwhile kwankwaso must be a comedian to believe he can get d presidency through his large support in kano
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by PericomaNwankwo: 8:27am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

Just invest this energy in something better

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by Svoboda(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2022
pwiz:
The way people are under rating Kwankwaso new party in Kano is funny. It will be a shocker when Abba Gida Gida will win the governorship seat in Kano. APC has little or no Chance especially with the Deputy Governor that was field as it party flagbearer. PDP is technically dead anyway in Kano.

Both APC and PDP presidential aspirants will need lots of work to garner reasonable votes from NW with Kwankwaso force present, even though it's likely Kwankwaso won't win the Presidential seat. grin

Kwankwaso is only strong in kano and not NW as a whole, but APC will still win Kano.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by shidof(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:

More like saying apga is the dorminAnt party in Anambra
And still work for Pdp at federal

2023 go shock Yoruba people

Kwankwanso is building he’s party for Kano stAte ..but Pdp at heart

Apc votes is divisors already

NNPP can’t win federal.. already have 2 senators with them ..

Power to the people
North 2023.
another ipobian kids spotted. This people are politically deficient. Some even went as low as suggesting that Kwankaso should invite Peter Obi , use PO as a presidential candidate , sacrifice his own presidential ambition for a politician like PO that's less influential and reduce himself to Vice President. ThinkingKwankaso will sacrifice his own presidential ambition for PDP he just dumped is the greatest joke of the century. Bunch of jokers �
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by eldoradoxx: 8:34am On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
NNPP will have a share of some of the votes from the North West in the 2023 Presidential election. Bad news for the PDP and Atiku.

With GEJ in the APC, APC will have more votes in the South South. Good news for the APC and Tinubu.

You are a joker. You think our people in South South follow people sheepishly like they do in North and West. We have got the mind of our own, we are not hungry people, we are determined people. Just watch how we destabilized Akpabio who jumped ship and went to APC. Its how we behave politically in South South region. Amechi even as then sitting Governor could not move anyone fo APC, he went alone with the billions he took from Rivers. Ben Ayade will surely get the same treatment in the next election.
South South has party, sadly APC is not the party. How does a reasonable human being join APC after 7 years of disaster
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by eedimo(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
NNPP will have a share of some of the votes from the North West in the 2023 Presidential election. Bad news for the PDP and Atiku.

With GEJ in the APC, APC will have more votes in the South South. Good news for the APC and Tinubu.
First paragraph; True
Second paragraph; Politics doesn't work like that.

Maybe you aren't from SS cos if you are, you will understand that GEJ is no political heavy weight in the region. At best he is celebrated for the ease he enjoined in climbing the political ladder and nothing more.
Just to set the record straight, can u highlight a political achievement of GEJ in his home state since he left the number position in the country?
Happy Sunday bro
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by ObosiLandlord(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2022
eldoradoxx:

You are a joker. You think our people in South South follow people sheepishly like they do in North and West. We have got the mind of our own, we are not hungry people, we are determined people. Just watch how we destabilized Akpabio who jumped ship and went to APC. Its how we behave politically in South South region. Amechi even as then sitting Governor could not move anyone fo APC, he went alone with the billions he took from Rivers. Ben Ayade will surely get the same treatment in the next election.
South South has party, sadly APC is not the party. How does a reasonable human being join APC after 7 years of disaster
The joke is on people like you. The APC won a senatorial seat in Cross River, and they won in the last Governorship election in Bayelsa, but you are here speaking like a joker you are.

Do you even know the APC won a senatorial seat in Bayelsa State? Do you know it was the Supreme Court that handed the seat of the Governor to the PDP? The joke is on you.

The APC won another senatorial seat in Cross River this year

https://www.thecable.ng/by-elections-apc-wins-in-cross-river-ondo-imo-but-pdp-takes-plateau/amp

Click on that link and cure yourself from your ignorance

The APC won in Ogoja/Yala federal constituency, but you are here capping nonsense.

The APC might not win in the South South, but the Election result will be a close one especially if the PDP gives her ticket to Atiku

If you want to keep on arguing ignorantly without any tangible fact to back it up, then the joke is on you.

The South South is just a geopolitical region not the name of an ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by ObosiLandlord(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2022
eedimo:

First paragraph; True
Second paragraph; Politics doesn't work like that.

Maybe you aren't from SS cos if you are, you will understand that GEJ is no political heavy weight in the region. At best he is celebrated for the ease he enjoined in climbing the political ladder and nothing more.
Just to set the record straight, can u highlight a political achievement of GEJ in his home state since he left the number position in the country?
Happy Sunday bro
Do you know it was the APC that won the Governorship election in Bayelsa before the Supreme Court saved the PDP?

Do you know the APC have a senator presently in Bayelsa

Do you know the APC won a senatorial seat in Cross River this year?

https://www.thecable.ng/by-elections-apc-wins-in-cross-river-ondo-imo-but-pdp-takes-plateau/amp

Click on that link and cure yourself of your ignorance

The APC recently won the Ogoja/Yala federal constituency just this year. The election in the South South will really be a close one, especially if the PDP gives her ticket to Atiku.

Happy Sunday to you too!

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by Udemzy05: 8:47am On May 15, 2022
LOl..base on decamping abi?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by Abbey24(m): 9:14am On May 15, 2022
PDP is a gonna as far as Kano politics is concern
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by chloride6: 9:16am On May 15, 2022
They are actually collecting PDP slots
grin
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by Penguin2: 9:54am On May 15, 2022
Realadey:
Dey dere dey deceive unaself, who tell una say NNPP, PDP and APC nor be the same thing?

You are right.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by NwaNimo1(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2022
koo
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by duro4chang(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2022
It is getting clearer
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by babaalagbo11(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2022
They're the same set of people
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by PercyJackSon007(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2022
Realadey:

How can the number increase? Isn't it the same amount of seats they have in the House of Assembly?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by ArewaNorth: 12:02pm On May 15, 2022
pwiz:
The way people are under rating Kwankwaso new party in Kano is funny. It will be a shocker when Abba Gida Gida will win the governorship seat in Kano. APC has little or no Chance especially with the Deputy Governor that was field as it party flagbearer. PDP is technically dead anyway in Kano.

Both APC and PDP presidential aspirants will need lots of work to garner reasonable votes from NW with Kwankwaso force present, even though it's likely Kwankwaso won't win the Presidential seat. grin

APC and PDP will lose woefully to an embarrassing defeat in Kano come 2023.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by Cantonese: 12:25pm On May 15, 2022
Meaningless. That’s Kwakwanso’ state? Expe t him to displace APC too.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by Indispensable85(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2022
No more PDP in Kano. Eyaaaaaaaaa
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by Realadey(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2022
PercyJackSon007:

How can the number increase? Isn't it the same amount of seats they have in the House of Assembly?
You didn't get my point here, the same people are the ones cross carpeting, there is no saint among the polithiefcians, same of the same are they!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by Realadey(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2022
PercyJackSon007:

You didn't get my point here, the same people are the ones cross carpeting, there is no saint among the polithiefcians, same of the same are they!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano by HRMK: 10:09pm On May 15, 2022
DAT NA KWAKWAZO FACTOR BE DAT!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters / Buhari Signing PIB Shows Disdain For Niger Delta People, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.