Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant (37330 Views)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Magnoliaa(f): 9:21am On May 15, 2022
E be like say she be coven member... grin

Any which way, I will still wait to hear from THE OTHER SIDE.

I no dey like to dey jump into conclusion, because shebi it is y'all too that used to say women can jump into conclusions without seeing the whole picture.

Soo, I will wait for the proverbial other party, I will be balanced and unbiased and will not condemn from a single story. It is very dangerous.

No, what I will rather do is to look at all sides and all angles. Yes.

I will use logic to critically examine this issue without emotions.

Abi are you people forgetting that we are in the era of false allegations? And things can be fabricated?

I'm not saying he's lying o, I'm not saying he's not. I am just choosing to sit on the fence.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by aimmoney9: 9:25am On May 15, 2022
Candidlady:
That lady is dumb. she couldn't tell difference between that result she sent to you and PT result undecided

That aside

Must you guys always include this in your stories it is becoming stale and annoying

So I paid for a hotel room and stayed back with her for 3 days while she tried redeploying to the capital.

She messaged that she needs 20k to sort the connect.... I sent

This was a girl I gave even my last dime to... A girl I sent money to without her even asking all in the name of I want to build a future with her..

You guys can't drop a post bout a lady without adding how much you spent on her. Or make the so called girl look like you were the one providing for all her needs including her pads

All these kiss and tell kids

Story for the gods...... grin grin

Guys always tell us and the whole world how far you've gone and how much money you've spent on a girl make everybody know say u try....... grin grin

If the reverse was the case the girls will do worse...... grin grin

Just like isbae u and mummy wa, mummy wa made everyone know that she contributed money for him to build his house and even went as far as involving a lawyer to meditate so she can get back something now they are separated...... grin grin

Women always cry when it doesn't favor them...... grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Magnoliaa(f): 9:40am On May 15, 2022
- What if he's a bitter X?
- What if she's testing him? To know how ready he is for marriage and a fathering role?
- What if it is a shit test?
- What if she wanted to test his medical knowledge?
- What if she wanted to know if he has good and sensible friends?
- What if she wanted to know how prudent he is?
- What if she wanted to know if he can tell his right from wrong?
- What if she wanted to know if she's with someone who can always stand up for himself and defend himself?
- What if it's a love story gone sore?
- Or WHAT IF the lady intentionally wanted to break up with him, but she can't do it directly, you know, the way men do, like cowardly frustrating a lady to leaving them instead of manning up and having the balls to break up directly?
- What if it's a social experiment?
- What if she wanted to trend and she knows for sure that he'll bring it to Twitter?

Nota bene ooo: I am not JUDGING. Ehn, I am not. Even in the court of law, shey a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Ehen. If e get case, he should leave social media rants and call outs and go to the Nigerian Police. I trust them. If it is justice he is looking for, he won't get it here. If not, I don't see the point of this.

I have condemned neither the guy nor the lady o. I am just seeing things from all angles, dazzol. There are so many what ifs. Let's all be logical, plis.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Kriss216: 9:40am On May 15, 2022
How do people feel comfortable dating Nigerian girls

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by MajesticKris: 9:42am On May 15, 2022
I don move on ooo... atleast i bang the pussy verrrrry well for 3yrs... seriously and religiously... with my whole Heart grin
I paas to the Next Nigga cheesy

She just left after trying to convince me, without effort.

I bang her well and tank god Say i never spend much.. i promised her an iphone just 2 days begore the discovery...

GoooodHardDick:

No go let that runz girl dey whine u. She and her Ex still dey bang on a steady. She dey collect dick from guys on a steady via Coded runz.

Stop asking her for an explanation. Asking her for an explanation is irrelevant. It makes you looks insecure, jealous and a simp. real niggar like us don't care Who's banging her pussy with us or who's going to bang her pussy next. E no concern us. Our job is to bang her pussy, dump her and move on.

Do likewise!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Kriss216: 9:45am On May 15, 2022
Rossycares:
This my gender, some of them are lucky shaa.
E be like na Fanta and meat pie boys you dey always meet cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Kriss216: 9:46am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Magnoliaa:
- What if he's a bitter X?
- What if she's testing him? To know how ready he is for marriage and a fathering role?
- What if it is a shit test?
- What if she wanted to test his medical knowledge?
- What if she wanted to know if he has good and sensible friends?
- What if she wanted to know how prudent he is?
- What if she wanted to know if he can tell his right from wrong?
- What if she wanted to know if she's with someone who can always stand up for himself and defend himself?
- What if it's a love story gone sore?
- Or WHAT IF the lady intentionally wanted to break up with him, but she can't do it directly, you know, the way men do, like cowardly frustrating a lady to leaving them instead of manning up and having the balls to break up directly?
- What if it's a social experiment?
- What if she wanted to trend and she knows for sure that he'll bring it to Twitter?

Nota bene ooo: I am not JUDGING. Ehn, I am not. Even in the court of law, shey a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Ehen. If e get case, he should leave social media rants and call outs and go to the Nigerian Police. I trust them. If it is justice he is looking for, he won't get it here. If not, I don't see the point of this.

I have condemned neither the guy nor the lady o. I am just seeing things from all angles, dazzol. There are so many what ifs. Let's all be logical, plis.
[/s]

24 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Magnoliaa(f): 9:51am On May 15, 2022
Even after everything, all in all. I will still blame the guy.

Men can be so dull, with their guinea fowl brains.

Did he do anything to the lady to push her to being this manipulative to him - if it is true? lipsrsealed I don't believe a good woman will just wake up and decide to be manipulative or deceitful. Good men get good women, but demon*c men bring out the vindictiveness in a woman. It's simple law. Men should stop pushing women's button. Men should stop pushing out the pepper laying dormant in women.

But no, you will let redpillers to be leading you astray with nonsense advices on how to play women. See this one now.

#my2pounds

Abeg, no quote me to say nonsense o. I am hentitled to my hopinion. Respect yourself, no let wheelbarrow jam you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Nobody: 10:06am On May 15, 2022
Rossycares:
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by juniorstar(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2022
When they say date intelligent girls una no go gree.. na the one wey get front and back una go dey find...who says u can't have all three.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Brian47(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2022
This is the lady that he met at NYSC.
That means she graduated from the University.
How can university graduate be this mumu?
She couldn't even get a convincing fake result, and she was busy defending the semen result.
Na these girls we go marry?
cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Szilard: 1:05pm On May 15, 2022
Omo, this one choke o grin grin

Sorry @Op cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Szilard: 1:06pm On May 15, 2022
Brian47:
This is the lady that he met at NYSC.
That means she graduated from the University.
How can university graduate be this mumu?
She couldn't even get a convincing fake result, and she was busy defending the semen result.
Na these girls we go marry?
cry

But Op sef dull small, it's a no Brainer that a semen test is carried on a Semen Specimen na grin

Both of them are dullards, sorry to say.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Awesomeking: 3:50pm On May 15, 2022
Please take down her picture.. People make mistakes, change and improve.. But in the next 5 years.. This post will still be here. Please take down her picture
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Olam09(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2022
Na the Annabel for me grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by BigYash: 3:52pm On May 15, 2022
Semen analysis for pregnancy result grin grin grin grin. Ewooo!
This gender o.. Ahahahahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2022
Bluntguy:
Na only thief dey catch thief. Wetin you dey find for Nairaland go see where she download the report from?
see boda wey mumu, even after explaining how he got to know the pics is from nairaland. What are you, 12?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by ukaface(f): 3:54pm On May 15, 2022
Lmao

What did I just read??

Is she serious atall??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Samade7: 3:54pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And who is the lady in that picture?

So u don't know Aisha Buhari again?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Havertz10: 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
she blocked him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy these days i dont like plenty talk, if i see nonsense i will ignore you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by ukaface(f): 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
Rossycares:
swears

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
Samade7:

So u don't know Aisha Buhari again?
No I don't..
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
Corper wey dey tidy raw...what do you expect? Abeg wire her another money or you learn to zip up.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Mooh247: 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
Naso scammers be , see her turning it around and fighting you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by BigYash: 3:56pm On May 15, 2022
MajesticKris:
Hmmm....

Just like what I'm facing Now ooo...
I asked my Gf who Her Best friend was, she said i already know her.

True .. well that was what she told me, what she doesn't knw was I've gone throught her phone and found out. That her Ex bf was the Bestfriend.. she saved his nimber as (Bestie).

I went through their chat. She was calling him baby cry
You dey cry ,instead make you go give testimony for church. You just dodged a deadly bullet my nigga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:57pm On May 15, 2022
WHO should recognise Nigerian girls as a pandemic outbreak..

Their desperation is not only demarketing them here but all over the world.

Witches and wizard at the same time.

Yeye!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by athorello(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2022
The OP is olodo number one. Is that what you call medical report? Lol

Two fish brains. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Yemi4luv: 3:58pm On May 15, 2022
That's how one lady want to use that pregnant to be collecting money from me I told her that she should go and remove the pregnant that i don't know anything about it, she told me that I should send her money to remove it , I told her that i wont send her any dime money to her, what annoyed me was that we had sex for the past 2 months ago she didnt tell me anything last month and when she notice that I've get her logic she said i should stop talking to her , we need to be wise guys dont allow any lady to manipulate you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Danibonk(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2022
Me too go lose guard this girl still Dey hold me ransom every week na billing on top belle I go still do dna for and now I never even start to save for the dna

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by sisisioge: 4:00pm On May 15, 2022
I wonder what products schools are letting out now....you mean she couldn't read that she sent a semen analysis? That's why a first class candidate will say he's been home for 10yrs without being able to get a job! Unintelligent bunch! Tufia!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) / Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.