Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant (37320 Views)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by mt77: 5:37pm On May 15, 2022
Build future ko , build future ni. A girl you just met by the way side. Better behave your self cease fornicating with anyone that comes across your way.
Repent and fear God young man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by returncole: 5:39pm On May 15, 2022
Bro, God will bless you with this response, some men have been engineered to act the script written for them instead of them thinking logically and rationally. I would rather be a pevert and live happily than follow a script that I know nothing about. The choice is for those that wants to die in silence. Nobody really cares about men's mental health, it's so funny that some men had settled to live for this kind of ideology the guy you quoted mentioned.

maasoap:

Lol. Whose rule is that? A man should die in silence, right? Male gender has suffered!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Magnoliaa(f): 5:43pm On May 15, 2022
TheWolfen:
Okay good.
Take your stvpidity off my mention.

'Okay, good?' Good what? What is good? Ani o ni sense.

I should leave your mention, because say NL na your property abi?
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2022
returncole:
If truly there was love and maturity in the first instance. None of the parties should be recounting this type of stuffs. What this generation practice these days are feelings, infatuations, not love. A confused and misinformed male copulated with a marooned slowpoke, and a tramp and this type of story is the result.

Nothing wrong with what the guy did, and I salute him for sharing his story, and the context behind things. He gave alot into a relationship, only to be sinned against by a lady. More men should start telling their side of the stories too.

Can we for once say things for what they are?
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by TheWolfen(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

'Okay, good?' Good what? What is good? Ani o ni sense.

I should leave your mention, because say na you get NL abi?
grin
Oya sleep there undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. Whose rule is that? A man should die in silence, right? Male gender has suffered!

I was replying a lady who was blaming the man and calling him a kid. I am not against the man in anyway but highlighting what modern generation feminist are pushing.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Magnoliaa(f): 5:49pm On May 15, 2022
TheWolfen:
Oya sleep there undecided

Now you're talking. kiss But YOU, can alternatively buzz out of mine. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Splendor27: 5:51pm On May 15, 2022
She was just trying to collect money for the toto wey you Bleep...
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Ajani2plus(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2022
Omo na so I jammed one babe like that for for area, to have the D na wahala even when allowed, e go just be like sey person dey force force naso I forget about am. An handsome guy like me, I looked away.

E no too reach some weeks like that she was trailing me everywhere in social media telling me she preg for me. Me keh? How? Where?

Na 2 days later her friend wey I dey do good to narrated the whole script to me. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by muyico(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2022
4give ha and marry ha.she learned ha mistake
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Ajani2plus(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2022
Ajani2plus:
Omo na so I jammed one babe like that for for area, to have the D na wahala even when allowed, e go just be like sey person dey force force naso I forget about am. An handsome guy like me, I looked away.

E no too reach some weeks like that she was trailing me everywhere in social media telling me she preg for me. Me keh? How? Where?

Na 2 days later her friend wey I dey do good to narrated the whole script to me. Lol
Besides, I no dey fall for girl talk...its all lies grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Ajani2plus(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2022
cheesy
Splendor27:
She was just trying to collect money for the toto wey you Bleep...
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by merits(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2022
purehustle101:
A typical Nigeria cunt is a disaster to date. Only one rule,bang and dump becomes a norm if you want a stress free life with a typical Nigeria Leach.
No be lie
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Ajani2plus(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2022
Proverbs 5:3-4 “For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword.”

Proverbs 23:27-28 “A prostitute is a dangerous trap; a promiscuous woman is as dangerous as falling into a narrow well. She hides and waits like a robber, eager to make more men unfaithful.”
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by LUAN(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2022
Bluntguy:
Na only thief dey catch thief. Wetin you dey find for Nairaland go see where she download the report from?
he use google search
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Enumerator(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2022
e over choke sef

fear that gender
daewoorazer:
E choke abi e no choke?
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Enumerator(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2022
cheesy
EmptyGarden:
The guy dey send money sha... and the mumu girl say Na prank, unapologetic, unremorseful.

Anyway, while seeking for refunds, remember to run HIV test o, a girl like this fit transmit leprosy join.
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Enumerator(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2022
stop digressing from the main point of the thread

nigerian girls are useless, all of them
Bluntguy:
Na only thief dey catch thief. Wetin you dey find for Nairaland go see where she download the report from?
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by ObosiLandlord(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2022
daewoorazer:
Like if you think the guy is a SIMP and deserves it.

Share if you think he deserves better because he was nice
I liked and shared
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Lamasta(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2022
Bluntguy:
This man grin

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Lamasta(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2022
When you date a yahoo girl na the result be this grin
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Legendoo: 6:27pm On May 15, 2022
They'll say don't generalise , when the average naija girl be werey.

They have not yet even started with you guys , unfortunately it's easier to scam good guys looking for marriage than bro loshos wey Sabi their parole...
Brolosho dey fck but na simp go suffer, and brolosho sef no fit marry olosho.no be JuJu be that. Pardon my jargon analysis but small sense still dey there.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Arizoner: 6:34pm On May 15, 2022
Ishilove:
A strip test is 100 naira. Blood test is 1,500 max.

Some girls are criminals sha, while some guys are just plain dumb.

Shior
coming from the experts. How many have you aborted?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Arizoner: 6:40pm On May 15, 2022
Ajani2plus:

her pussy tight?
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Arizoner: 6:42pm On May 15, 2022
Legendoo:
They'll say don't generalise , when the average naija girl be werey.

They have not yet even started with you guys , unfortunately it's easier to scam good guys looking for marriage than bro loshos wey Sabi their parole...
Brolosho dey fck but na simp go suffer, and brolosho sef no fit marry olosho.no be JuJu be that. Pardon my jargon analysis but small sense still dey there.
how can i be a brolosho?
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by rosalieene(f): 6:44pm On May 15, 2022
Chronicles of some jobless corpers
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Arizoner: 6:47pm On May 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:
[color=#770077]- What if he's a bitter X?
- What if she's testing him? To know how ready he is for marriage and a fathering role?
- What if it is a shit test?
- What if she wanted to test his medical knowledge?
- What if she wanted to know if he has good and sensible friends?
- What if she wanted to know how prudent he is?
- What if she wanted to know if he can tell his right from wrong?
- What if she wanted to know if she's with someone who can always stand up for himself and defend himself?
- What if it's a love story gone sore?
- Or WHAT IF the lady intentionally wanted to break up with him, but she can't do it directly, you know, the way men do, like cowardly frustrating a lady to leaving them instead of manning up and having the balls to break up directly?
- What if it's a social experiment?
- What if she wanted to trend and she knows for sure that he'll bring it to Twitter?

Nota bene ooo: Ehn, I am not.
the day i will break your head is coming

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Teleprompter(f): 6:48pm On May 15, 2022
Believe it or not. If you find yourself sending a lady your last dime or giving her money consistently, like a salary... you’re getting played.

The relationship may last but doesn’t change the fact that you’re still getting played.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Mattwillz: 6:53pm On May 15, 2022
MajesticKris:
I say make i try date this one ooo... she's still here trying to explain the reason she saved her Ex's number as Bestie, while she used my real name to save mine on her phone...

Guy E Sure Me Say U Never See That Girl Pant.
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Ajani2plus(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2022
Teleprompter:
Believe it or not. If you find yourself sending a lady your last dime or giving her money consistently, like a salary... you’re getting played.

The relationship may last but doesn’t change the fact that you’re still getting played.

I love you. I thought I'm the only one with this view. grin cheesy Gbayi cool
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Ishilove: 7:15pm On May 15, 2022
Arizoner:
coming from the experts. How many have you aborted?
Ask your female relatives.
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by grandpoh(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2022
This one is still okay now
I’ll have a thread later about how one I gave money for business wey I ask for proof she dey send me online edited pictures na even nairaland I meet this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.