Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant (37339 Views)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2022
Wawelexy:
Lol, from the one that ran away with the mistakenly sent 500k to a pregnancy frauster.

When will this people learn from sending money to this hoes. Nawa o
Lol leave the fools, they give it free to dogs while stupid men still pay, someone that will not give his fellow Man 2k idiots
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Hassanmaye(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

No go let that runz girl dey whine u. She and her Ex still dey bang on a steady. She dey collect dick from guys on a steady via Coded runz.

Stop asking her for an explanation. Asking her for an explanation is irrelevant. It makes you looks insecure, jealous and a simp. real niggar like us don't care Who's banging her pussy with us or who's going to bang her pussy next. E no concern us. Our job is to bang her pussy, dump her and move on.

Do likewise!!!
Lol real niggar
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Ajani2plus(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2022
grandpoh:
This one is still okay now
I’ll have a thread later about how one I gave money for business wey I ask for proof she dey send me online edited pictures na even nairaland I meet this one.

How una take dey do am on nairaland.com
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Kamalex2: 7:24pm On May 15, 2022
Otutu zhe oo
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Slurity(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2022
daewoorazer:
Like if you think the guy is a SIMP and deserves it.

Share if you think he deserves better because he was nice
After harvesting the like and share now you will fry and eat it. Childish-ness

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Legendoo: 7:50pm On May 15, 2022
Arizoner:
how can i be a brolosho?

See your life. grin

Be good looking, have social clout, look rich. Approach them like you're playing a raffle draw and never waste too much time on a single girl. Join Snapchat/Instagram too ,na their them dey, make sure your profile is looking dope. Put some rich profession there like doctor grin. Them greedy die , so na like flies you go trap tg with sugar

Don't spend a dime on them, they're the cheapest commodities in Nigeria right now.
Never trust their words , only actions.

I hope say I try. I no get time to type long epistles.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Heavensent01(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2022
MajesticKris:
Hmmm....

Just like what I'm facing Now ooo...
I asked my Gf who Her Best friend was, she said i already know her.

True .. well that was what she told me, what she doesn't knw was I've gone throught her phone and found out. That her Ex bf was the Bestfriend.. she saved his nimber as (Bestie).

I went through their chat. She was calling him baby cry

relationship these days na partnership, you share with others despite ladies are many than men, one lady still want to ride five dicks at a time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by rajiedreez: 8:07pm On May 15, 2022
Ha
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Saintinoo(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2022
daewoorazer:
More “exhibits” haha
The guy must have taken her to Star Exclusive hotel, ATC Jalingo, or Pacy hotel at roadblock Jalingo.... All these corpers that's how they destroy their lives.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by kushme: 8:34pm On May 15, 2022
Candidlady:
That lady is dumb. she couldn't tell difference between that result she sent to you and PT result undecided

That aside

Must you guys always include this in your stories it is becoming stale and annoying

So I paid for a hotel room and stayed back with her for 3 days while she tried redeploying to the capital.

She messaged that she needs 20k to sort the connect.... I sent

This was a girl I gave even my last dime to... A girl I sent money to without her even asking all in the name of I want to build a future with her..

You guys can't drop a post bout a lady without adding how much you spent on her. Or make the so called girl look like you were the one providing for all her needs including her pads

All these kiss and tell kids

If it is a pattern you have observed, then your annoyance would be staled in due time, because the average Naija relationship is so monetized and guys would continue to use stories of spending on females to brag.

Every now and then both guys and especially females do remind us the broke guys how natural things like dating and erection shouldn't be part of our daily lives.

I don't envy the average Nigerian relationship, it is mostly a hoe/client relationship... Can't lovers enjoy doing even the little of things together without laying too much emphasis on money...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Favmil101(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Fcmb2022(f): 8:40pm On May 15, 2022
daewoorazer:
E choke abi e no choke?
E choke oooooooooooo
Hmnnn my G nothing wey musa no go see for gate
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Fcmb2022(f): 8:41pm On May 15, 2022
Hassanmaye:
Lol real niggar
Lols .... I swear

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Fcmb2022(f): 8:43pm On May 15, 2022
Problem E no dey finish .

kiss Daniel talk say: problem E no dey kill person , na person kill person.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Fcmb2022(f): 8:49pm On May 15, 2022
Candidlady:

First off Ihate been/being compared to someone else. Meaning Ican never sound like you ex

Iam not saying don't state how nice you were to the lady/person, but com'on it is becoming a norm.

Quick stewpid question
Does it only have to do with spending of money to show how nice one is?
I don't understand, why do you always like quoting off point.

is dat ur relationship life is a failure or what?
cos me as I dey here now I no just understand
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Fcmb2022(f): 8:54pm On May 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

No go let that runz girl dey whine u. She and her Ex still dey bang on a steady. She dey collect dick from guys on a steady via Coded runz.

Stop asking her for an explanation. Asking her for an explanation is irrelevant. It makes you looks insecure, jealous and a simp. real niggar like us don't care Who's banging her pussy with us or who's going to bang her pussy next. E no concern us. Our job is to bang her pussy, dump her and move on.

Do likewise!!!
How you take know

Abeg no dey talk wetin u no sure off.
na so una dey talk about women naw if we say make we open una chapter, una own go worse pass.

Be careful...
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Loreettaa: 9:10pm On May 15, 2022
Omo. Cooooooks fear women oh cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Okoroawusa: 10:35pm On May 15, 2022
If I say that I am not speechless I am lying
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by oofjm: 10:38pm On May 15, 2022
MajesticKris:
Hmmm....

Just like what I'm facing Now ooo...
I asked my Gf who Her Best friend was, she said i already know her.

True .. well that was what she told me, what she doesn't knw was I've gone throught her phone and found out. That her Ex bf was the Bestfriend.. she saved his nimber as (Bestie).

I went through their chat. She was calling him baby cry
hahaha....lol
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Lateef73: 10:46pm On May 15, 2022
Not up to a month I got her as a side chick in Lagos she has started giving me billing format smiley
this gender will never change.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Ladymillion(f): 10:50pm On May 15, 2022
It's very disheartening when girls take a guy with good intentions for granted, young man please move on and trade with caution next time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by NNEVERAGAINN: 10:55pm On May 15, 2022
Candidlady:

You guys can't drop a post bout a lady without adding how much you spent on her. Or make the so called girl look like you were the one providing for all her needs including her pads

And what's wrong with that? Are you guilty of not adding anything meaningful to your relationship. Or isn't true he actually spent on her?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by wumi2017(f): 11:01pm On May 15, 2022
She be yahoo girl grin may God forgive this my gender sha
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2022
Girls of nowadays, even with the word SEMEN analysis , it is crystal clear that is a test for a male individual.
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by dontrulee: 12:15am On May 16, 2022
Ladies and prank ehn.
My rule is this, if I should give any money, it's something that wouldn't affect me at all. I have known from time immemorial that ladies are liars and they can twist and manipulate situation around. They'll blame it on you that's your fault for their wrongdoings. If you give a lady your heart, alaye she will give you back in pieces. It's easy for a lady to move on because she has countless guys pursuing her like simps. For me, I made it the other way round. Ladies pursue me and when I don't want to communicate with any of them on WhatsApp, I say; I am in a meeting, I'll get back to you soon. I have luxury of options. Life is not hard jare. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Fcmb2022(f): 12:16am On May 16, 2022
dontrulee:
Ladies and prank ehn.
My rule is this, if I should give any money, it's something that wouldn't affect me at all. I have known from time immemorial that ladies are liars and they can twist and manipulate situation around. They'll blame it on you that's your fault for their wrongdoings. If you give a lady your heart, alaye she will give you back in pieces. It's easy for a lady to move on because she has countless guys pursuing her like simps. For me, I made it the other way round. Ladies pursue me and when I don't want to communicate with any of them on WhatsApp, I say; I am in a meeting, I'll get back to you soon. I have luxury of options. Life is not hard jare. grin grin

Shey u never won sleep
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Awise09(m): 12:22am On May 16, 2022
Candidlady:
That lady is dumb. she couldn't tell difference between that result she sent to you and PT result undecided

That aside

Must you guys always include this in your stories it is becoming stale and annoying

So I paid for a hotel room and stayed back with her for 3 days while she tried redeploying to the capital.

She messaged that she needs 20k to sort the connect.... I sent

This was a girl I gave even my last dime to... A girl I sent money to without her even asking all in the name of I want to build a future with her..

Hello I want to buy vegetables, OK but this my own vegetables is not from refuse is from farm oh, hope you get it?
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Awise09(m): 12:24am On May 16, 2022
Baruwaaaaa:
Girls of nowadays, even with the word SEMEN analysis , it is crystal clear that is a test for a male individual.
graduate for that matter, so dumb.
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by FireUpNow(m): 4:57am On May 16, 2022
You just learned the hard way. Expect a baby that isn't yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by LivingTribunal: 5:32am On May 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Alaye, haven't you heard you don't date Nigeria girls? You only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.
And after the long years of banging and dumping Nigerian girls, when it's time to settle down, import a wife from Congo. I guess that's how your dad managed to get your mom to have you..
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by dontrulee: 9:00am On May 16, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Shey u never won sleep

I sleep late every night and wake up very early. A lifestyle I am already used to.
Good morning Babe, how are you doing?
Re: My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant by Fcmb2022(f): 9:19am On May 16, 2022
dontrulee:

I sleep late every night and wake up very early. A lifestyle I am already used to.
Good morning Babe, how are you doing?

I am fine dear . how was ur sleep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) / "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.