Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside (2207 Views)

What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You? / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:57am On May 15, 2022
Please ignore my grammatical blunders. I will make the story really fast.

I went alone to chill out in a club at Abuja. Inside the club, I bought just a drink and was alone at a corner... One guy noticed me and approached me asking why am I alone, let me join him in his table... From his accent you can know he is from the states not like kogi state o... I mean USA smiley
We chilled and had some drinks.... He then told me he just came from America and got some good stuff in his room at a hotel close by, he likes me and want to give me some... As a poor naija guy even though i had lil fear he was gay but I wasn't afraid because I doubt he can overpower me with his feminine structure.
Guess what next, We got to the hotel room, he started telling me how he was noticing me in the club for 30mins before he got courage to approach me, that I'm wow a sweet guy. I said thanks with a smile.
Then next, this dude said let him take a quick shower, i didn't mind because the room was where to be... I think executive lounge or Vip.. See AC chilling with bar in it...
This dude started undressing in the room, i removed my eyes watching the super HD quality tv on the wall, then suddenly I noticed something from my side eyes. Boobs shocked.. Then i tried to look properly i saw Pussy shocked this was actually those kinda girls they call Tom boys.
She saw i have noticed her then gave me a smile... I was so astonished and overwhelmed with this scenario... She had a nice set of standing boobs... Her legs were fresh like nothing have given her a spot before... Her body so clean and yummy. That's how she invited me to the glass shower with her which i entertained immediately. We had mad sex from shower to the bed. So just this early morning, she gave me 2 tshirts and clean 100dollar bill. As im walking on the road now typing this I have a wide smile you can see from behind.

But I feel like a Brostitute kinda... Olosho dey enjoy sha o. Just enjoy your night and collect money.

6 Likes

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by KingsleyCEO: 6:03am On May 15, 2022
Hmmm!
Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by Tonypens48(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2022
Werey dae disguise grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by Petoski7: 6:20am On May 15, 2022
Comrade.. Shebi you know say na your destiny wey don go be that
Finished man!!

4 Likes

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by nokspos: 6:27am On May 15, 2022
lies ... i doubt you've even seen 100 dollar bill before . show us picture

2 Likes

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by pyyxxaro: 6:39am On May 15, 2022
Una two de craze for teeth

3 Likes

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by Pussyassasin(m): 6:43am On May 15, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Please ignore my grammatical blunders. I will make the story really fast.

I went alone to chill out in a club at Abuja. Inside the club, I bought just a drink and was alone at a corner... One guy noticed me and approached me asking why am I alone, let me join him in his table... From his accent you can know he is from the states not like kogi state o... I mean USA smiley
We chilled and had some drinks.... He then told me he just came from America and got some good stuff in his room at a hotel close by, he likes me and want to give me some... As a poor naija guy even though i had lil fear he was gay but I wasn't afraid because I doubt he can overpower me with his feminine structure.
Guess what next, We got to the hotel room, he started telling me how he was noticing me in the club for 30mins before he got courage to approach me, that I'm wow a sweet guy. I said thanks with a smile.
Then next, this dude said let him take a quick shower, i didn't mind because the room was where to be... I think executive lounge or Vip.. See AC chilling with bar in it...
This dude started undressing in the room, i removed my eyes watching the super HD quality tv on the wall, then suddenly I noticed something from my side eyes. Boobs shocked.. Then i tried to look properly i saw Pussy shocked this was actually those kinda girls they call Tom boys.
She saw i have noticed her then gave me a smile... I was so astonished and overwhelmed with this scenario... She had a nice set of standing boobs... Her legs were fresh like nothing have given her a spot before... Her body so clean and yummy. That's how she invited me to the glass shower with her which i entertained immediately. We had mad sex from shower to the bed. So just this early morning, she gave me 2 tshirts and clean 100dollar bill. As im walking on the road now typing this I have a wide smile you can see from behind.

But I feel like a Brostitute kinda... Olosho dey enjoy sha o. Just enjoy your night and collect money.
add in your CV that you've once been a brolosho undecided

2 Likes

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by Shadysen: 6:52am On May 15, 2022
Shit happen

1 Like

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by fattprince(m): 7:01am On May 15, 2022
nokspos:
lies ... i doubt you've even seen 100 dollar bill before . show us picture
But will you believe if I tell you I once found $80, 4 $20 notes in a fairly used bag?

3 Likes

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by ajekpaks(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2022
fattprince:

But will you believe if I tell you I once found $80, 4 $20 notes in a fairly used bag?

1 Like

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by AVECDEO: 7:43am On May 15, 2022
Nothing person no go see for nairaland.com.

Laugh wan kii mee!!!

I bet you felt pretty afterwards too�

2 Likes

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by Teddy96: 8:23am On May 15, 2022
Lemme just believe the story. . Buh i didnt see any $100 dollar note ?

1 Like

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by Izprince(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2022
Things... What is the name of the movie??

1 Like

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by Valarmorgulis: 10:14am On May 15, 2022
op

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by oilmane(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2022
Petoski7:
Comrade.. Shebi you know say na your destiny wey don go be that
Finished man!!

Jesu Kristi, calm down comrade, be calming down, that was too vawulent.

1 Like

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by Generalwoodz(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2022
Reminds me of that sunny afternoon when I strolled without an iota of purpose in a highbrow area of FCT.

With every step that I took my mind was not at rest. I was seriously contemplating if I should eat Egusi soup or okro. But the opposing side of my mind was giving out ample reasons why I shouldn't eat either, rather, I should take a bottle of Pepsi and a big bread. cry

I allowed these thoughts to continue because I was more like a spectator watching them debate in the parliament of mind.

I paused in my walk to wipe away perspiration I was sure could fill a cup when I sighted her ahead on the other side of the road. Let's say about 3 electric polls away shocked

The speed of my walk increased. I was thick with eagerness. And as I got so close and was able to capture a vivid view of the scene, who she is, and the class of whip she rolled, my confidence level which seconds ago was top-notch soured in a heartbeat.

Right on the other side was sleek ash-colored Gwagon. The bonnet flung open and standing close in utter distress was a beautiful White woman that I have never seen except on TV.

One could easily guess her machine broke down... Poor her. Abuja's hot sun was bathing her and I could imagine she was sweating in places imagined and unimagined.

My first idea was to cross over and have a talk with her, but the guys in the parliament of my mind left their egusi debate and were screaming "Don't goooo", awkward pictures of the disgrace and embarrassment that I would receive if I go ahead with my intentions w materialized in mind or so I thought.

Pictures of her slapping me or calling the popo or perhaps pulling a trigger on me.

I found myself heeding to the negative vibes in my mind as I walked slowly past her without stopping to say even hi...

About 100 meters away after I've taken dozen of deep breaths, a maxim that says " try, even if you fail you're sure that you've tried" came to me.

I picked the little courage from where it fell, mustered some faith, brightened my face with 3-ounce, and swiftly made a U-turn...Covered the little distance between us and blurted something I think was a HI

Boy!

Do you know Angelina Jolie? The Hollywood star ? Well, they might not look the same facially, but every other thing is distinctly the same.

When I say "things" I mean her height, eyes, seductive curves, and shape of her were drop-dead gorgeous!

The hair? Oh my geez! her chocolate brown hair flowed like a river.

To say I was stunned is an understatement because I didn't know when her Pink lips opened, and a " HI" filtered out.

The seconds that 'HI'; came out I was lost.

In a heartbeat, I felt was no more in Abuja, but on a road somewhere in Cincinnati, Ohio, US.

I had to catch my being from drifting away and not come off as a corporate lunatic to her because she has repeated her HI and now fixed a look on me.

In reply, I asked her what was wrong with the car and she said something that made me almost laugh out loud!

"The car is moving well but there's a ticking sound that makes me think it gonna explode"

Hian! Ewo.

And I asked her what's the plan? She said a mechanic or something was on the way.

Alright. I asked her if it was I get in the car and see if I could help? Boy! Did she allow me? Yeah!

I jumped in and the feeling was heavenly. God knows I've never been inside of something like this my whole life. My whole life!

Ignited and the car came alive, and oh, I heard the ticking sound as if there was an explosive right in the engine.

Jumped right down and went ahead to touch some wires and fuse as if I knew what I was doing. All na show. I tell you

Went back in but the car was still ticking. Did my best and was still on it until she said, I should give it a break and wait for the mechanic.

Hey! I want you to know that while I paced to and fro, trying to help stop the tick, I saw myself as a partner and not some stranger who barely announced his presence minutes ago.

I saw myself as a boyfriend and not a partner sef grin

Why? Because as Providence would have it we wore exact outfits. Ain't kidding tongue

You see, that day I wore my best clothes, and damn did I look so handsome.

White sneakers on my leg. Black pants and a white tee shirt.

And that were the exact outfits my princess in distress wore. cool

Ain't we fuccking partners Lol.

We got talking as we awaited the arrival of the mechanic.

When the mechanic came I was left astounded cause not only was the mechanic a woman but had a backside as big as San Francisco.

While she worked on the car and I copied her plate number. She didn't waste much time and the car was okay... At some point, I stood flanked by cute women of different divide and I felt fulfilled.

The whole point of this write-up? I collected the Oyinbo number, and so far the going has been good.

I've also visited the mechanic gal. Was possible through the plat number that I copied... found out she's Yoruba.

I don't know what you're seeing, but I'm seeing a green card for me.

3 Likes

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 15, 2022
When a woman gives u free p*ssy

Just know that

She has something to gain, that is why she allowed u to bed her easily

2 Likes

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by brosom(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2022
Commendable:
When a woman gives u free p*ssy

Just know that

She has something to gain, that is why she allowed u to bed her easily
That's totally not truth, u only have this mentality because u re a Nigerian and you've lived all ur live like an African u are.

The westerners does things differently more especially their women, so if she had s*x with her on the first meet it's not a big deal for the girl because she's been reprogramed by western culture unlike the girls we have here that will be forming karashika.

And for the record, I've dated one before to prove u wrong, that's their life if they like u no pretence.

1 Like

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 15, 2022
brosom:
That's totally not truth, u only have this mentality because u re a Nigerian and you've lived all ur live like an African u are.

The westerners does things differently more especially their women, so if she had s*x with her on the first meet it's not a big deal for the girl because she's been reprogramed by western culture unlike the girls we have here that will be forming karashika.

And for the record, I've dated one before to prove u wrong, that's their life if they like u no pretence.
believe it or not

Thats a fact
Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by brosom(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2022
Commendable:
believe it or not

Thats a fact

can't argue with u until u travel to one of this western country's, then come back and argue with.

1 Like

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by Ballzproblemm: 1:36pm On May 15, 2022
so will you meet her again
Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
so will you meet her again
maybe! No Nigerian sim on her but i gat her facebook and her call roaming usa num or maybe just a one night stand

1 Like

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by EmekaBlue(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2022
grin I wish i can meet a woman to pay me for fvcking her. Thats how its suppose to be.

1 Like

Re: Last Night Someone Gave Me 100dollars Cash. See How Inside by Nicepoker(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2022
Op have you gone for HIV test yet. grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / Y Do Girls Want God Fearing Men? / Peace Making Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.