Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. (404 Views)

Are The Northern Christians Not Good Enough To Become CAN President? / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by mariovito(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2022
With the current events unfolding in our national space, religion wise, a lot of people have renewed the calls for a break up of the union as a means to forestall such provocating circumstances.

This got me wondering, is breaking up Nigeria really the panacea to the religious problems we are facing? If Nigeria breaks up along North and South, what do you think will be the fate of the Christian minority up north? Do you think it'll be safe for them to cohabit with their Muslim counterparts? Picture what they go through while we are still together as a country, imagine what will happen if they're left to themselves or will they abandon their ancestral lands and relocate to the South? On who's bill? My heart truly goes out to the minority groups in the North, they're in for a looooong ride.
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by Tissaia(f): 7:22am On May 15, 2022
Don't insult their religion. Don't cross their redlines which causes you nothing period

I seriously don't understand why u have to insult what they hold dear. I fcking don't understand. If u can't abide by that it means u are uncivilized as fck.

2 Likes

Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2022
Both you and their religion need serious rehabilitation.. Why would you hold dear what belongs to someone else..Does sharia supercede the Nigerian constitution..? gerrout abeg.

IF YOU WANT TO WORSHIP GOD, GO AND WORSHIP THE GOD OF YOUR ANCESTORS OR TRAVEL TO EUROPE AND THE MIDDLE EAST IF YOU WANT TO WORSHIP FOREIGN GODS.

Tissaia:
Don't insult their religion. Don't cross their redlines which causes you nothing period

I seriously don't understand why u have to insult what they hold dare. I fcking don't understand. If u can't abide by that it means u are uncivilized as fck.
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by Tissaia(f): 7:27am On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Both you and their religion need serious rehabilitation.. Why would you hold dear what belongs to someone else..Does sharia supercede the Nigerian constitution..? gerrout abeg.

IF YOU WANT TO WORSHIP GOD, GO AND WORSHIP THE GOD OF YOUR ANCESTORS OR TRAVEL TO EUROPE AND YTHE MIDDLE EAST IF YOU WANT TO WORSHIP FOREIGN GODS.

u are really screwed. Which one is "foreign God" lol. We practice Sharia when the white man comes with his weird shorts and creepy helmet
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2022
please keep quiet..who told you that junk? You have been brainwashed and a nuisance to this space. You and who practiced sharia? I repeat foreign Gods.. Did you invent islam?

Tissaia:
u are really screwed. Which one is "foreign God" lol. We practice Sharia when the white man comes with his weird shorts and creepy helmet
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by exCHRISTIAN: 7:32am On May 15, 2022
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by ajekpaks(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2022
true
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

I seriously don't understand why u have to insult what they hold dear. I fcking don't understand. If u can't abide by that it means u are uncivilized as fck.
more-harm-med is a pedophile rapist bandit.
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?

What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

You miss the church. She awaits your return prodigal son.
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by AntiChristian: 8:13am On May 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
more-harm-med is a pedophile rapist bandit.

If he's not what you claim then may ya murder crai at ya dirt!
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by advocatejare(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

And if he is right, then may the evil you wish him be your portion!

A man that slept with a 9 year old girl is what?

The man that slept with his wife’s slave on the wife’s matrimonial bed without the wife’s knowledge is what?

2 Likes

Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Advocatejare why did you unleash your dog?
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2022
advocatejare:

The man that slept with his wife’s slave on the wife’s matrimonial bed without the wife’s knowledge is what?

OMG madam you are here already. Abeg leash your dog before I carry stone scatter him head
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by AntiChristian: 8:27am On May 15, 2022
advocatejare:

There nothing wrong in sleeping with your wife that was married you or your slave when slavery was still in vogue!
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by advocatejare(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

There nothing wrong in sleeping with your wife that was married you or your slave when slavery was still in vogue!
Can you allow a 54 year old man to be sleeping with your 9 year old child?

If slavery gave muhammad the right to rape Mariam Qibitiyya why then did he swear to Hafso that he wouldn’t sleep with Maria anymore and that Hafso should not inform anyone?

And why did he desecrate Hafso bed by raping Maria on Hafso’s bed?
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by AntiChristian: 8:29am On May 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Advocatejare why did you unleash your dog?

Woah!

Just as Jesus called gentiles dog!

You're now a Christian! Holly Spirit has fallen on you.
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by mariovito(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2022
In as much as you may feel you have become "enlightened", it's good for you to realise that you are still a target, a very big one at that for even dating to proclaim that there is no god. Atheists are even more endangered in the North than Christians. Do you think you'll be spared if you were caught up in the midst of a religious riot in Sokoto or Jos or Kano? You don't seem to realise what's going on. Better realize you face a common threat with the Christians, matter of fact, you may be Atheist as it is, but in Nigeria, you are still culturally a Christian. If the line are drawn today, I'll gladly pitch my tent with the Christians.

Now to your Leviticus quote that prescribes death for blasphemy, I agree with you that it's in the Bible, even much more absurd religious laws are rife in Bible. Christianity itself has a verrrrry dark past, let's not even go too far to the old times recorded in the Bible that has and supports blood letting, in our recent civilization, while the State and the Church were fused, the Church committed a lot of atrocious acts, killed anyone who would not proclaim same faith as them, be that as it is, I give it up for christianity for toning down on the violence, I doubt there is presently any violent group that bases it's doctrine on the Bible. I doubt you know of anyone that was killed for insulting Jesus or the Christian doctrine or even outrightly turning apostate.

So my friend, while it's okay for you to split ways with Christianity, I think it's a bit reaching for you to tag present day Christianity with Islam as it relates to the punishment for blasphemy. I'm non-believer by the way.

exCHRISTIAN:

Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Woah!

You're now a Christian! Holly Spirit has fallen on you.
And I will use stones on you.
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by AntiChristian: 8:31am On May 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Can you allow a 54 year old man to be sleeping with your 9 year old child?

If slavery gave muhammad the right to rape Mariam Qibitiyya when then did he swear to Hafso that he wouldn’t sleep with Maria anymore and that Hafso should not inform anyone?

Sleep with no!
Marry yes!

Was your mum sleeping with your dad before marriage?

Did your dad rape your mum before marriage?

If you don't know the truth kindly ask them.

Seems their product is defective!
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by advocatejare(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Woah!

And the same way Allah called unbelievers dog!

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by mariovito(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2022
Any idea, doctrine, rationale, creed that is fragile to criticism is not worth holding.

Tissaia:

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by advocatejare(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Sleep with no!
Marry yes!
If you are proud of what muhammad did, then marry your daughter off to 54 year old man to be sleeping with her at the age of 9 years

Was your mum sleeping with your dad before marriage?
My father was not an agbaya that married a 9 year old girl. My parents were both adults when they married, they were morally upright than the Arabian false prophet!
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by AntiChristian: 8:34am On May 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
And I will use stones on you.

Jesus did not stone people!

Na Devil you be.

Hope you no dey form hypocrite holier than thou for church like this.
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Na Devil you be.

Hope you no dey form hypocrite holier than thou for church like this.
More-harm-med is a pedophile rapist bandit.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by advocatejare(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Na Devil you be.
I’m happy you know that for Muhammad to have stoned people then he was a devil!

Sunan Ibn Majah 2553
It was narrated from Ibn`Abbas that `Umar bin Khattab said:
“I fear that after a long time has passed, some will say: 'I do not find (the sentence of) stoning in the Book of Allah (ﷺ),' and they will go astray by abandoning one of the obligations enjoined by Allah (SWT). Rather stoning is a must if a man is married (or previously married) and proof is established, or if pregnancy results or if he admits it. I have read it (in the Quran). “And if an old man and an old woman commit adultery, stone them both.” The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) stoned (adulterers) and we stoned (them) after him.' ”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by zeuss: 8:39am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

stop being daft. did the shops and churches your animals burnt look like they crossd any stupid redlines? what if the person that insults your religion has mental health issues?

can't ur god fight for himself?

Animals.
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by AntiChristian: 8:40am On May 15, 2022
advocatejare:

If you are proud of what muhammad did, then marry your daughter off to 54 year old man to be sleeping with her at the age of 9 years

My father was not an agbaya that married a 9 year old girl. My parents were both adults when they married, they were morally upright than the Arabian false prophet!

Marriage comes before sleeping but you keep mentioning sleeping when you've been programmed that comes first.

For a good tree produces a good fruit!

How come your parents produced a rotten fruit as you?

You should find out from them. You're mistaken.

Abeg who are your parents? Who know them? You need not compare even your generations are not known in your primary community for any good thing!

Stop the comparison!
Go home and ask!
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by AntiChristian: 8:44am On May 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
More-harm-med is a pedophile rapist bandit.

If he is not then may your mother witness your murder!
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by advocatejare(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Marriage comes before sleeping but you keep mentioning sleeping when you've been programmed that comes first.

For a good tree produces a good fruit!

How come your parents produced a rotten fruit as you?

You should find out from them. You're mistaken.

Abeg who are your parents? Who know them? You need not compare even your generations are not known in your primary community for any good thing!

Stop the comparison!
Go home and ask!
That was why I asked you that can you allow your 9 year old to marry a 54 year old agbaya to be sleeping with her?

Aren’t you proud of what your prophet did again?

Don’t you want to emulate him by giving out your 9 year daughter in nikkah (contract to sleep with) to a 54 year old man?
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by AntiChristian: 8:47am On May 15, 2022
advocatejare:

That was why I asked you that can you allow your 9 year old to marry a 54 year old agbaya to be sleeping with her?

Aren’t you proud of what your prophet did again?

Don’t you want to emulate him by giving out your 9 year daughter in nikkah (contract to sleep with) to a 54 year old man?

I am proud of all he did.
Are you proud of what Yahweh did in the old testament or just the new testament where He didn't kill much?
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by zeuss: 8:49am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

that's why u left Christianity....u and ur parents never really knew what Christianity is all about..... Leviticus which you quote is giv n by Moses....Moses gave the Law... while Christ give grace forgiveness and love.....the old testament /law is a Jewish doctrine...the new testament is the message Christ gives......Read the new testament and understand Christianity.
Re: Fate Of Northern Christians And Other Northern Minorities. by advocatejare(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

I am proud of all he did.
If you’re proud of him, then give out your 9 year old daughter to a 54 year old man in nikkah to be sleeping with her, after all it is sunnah. Until you do that, then you’re not proud of Muhammad!

Are you proud of what Yahweh did in the old testament or just the new testament where He didn't kill much?
Did you ask Muhammad that question when he claimed to have been sent by the same God of the Jews and Christians?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Religions Have Different Gods But One Satan / "We Have Been Robbed" Actress Doyin Kukoyi Misses Haji, Slams Corrupt Officials / ⭐️ (Watch Now) 30 MINUTES FIERY DELIVERANCE PRAYERS with Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.