Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP (19451 Views)

Protest At National Assembly For El-Rufai’s Ministerial Disqualification (Pix) / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by ArewaNorth: 11:59am On May 15, 2022
bigpicture001:
That is not a problem, but he should shoose mecca , Istanbul, Indonesia, teran in Iran, etc as his abode . So his faith will be in line with the culture of the state.

But no! They always run to London and the US... Hypocrite!

Only poor people think inline with what u stated. Social class people don't reason that way. US, UK, UAE, Qatar are the destinations of social class people while Church, Mosques, violence, disagreement are the destinations of people from ur class cool grin
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Indispensable85(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubu has no opponent in this race
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by ufuosman(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2022
Make dem dey deceive themselves
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by IPIGSRMUMU: 1:00pm On May 15, 2022
[s]
bigpicture001:
That is not a problem, but he should shoose mecca , Istanbul, Indonesia, teran in Iran, etc as his abode . So his faith will be in line with the culture of the state.

But no! They always run to London and the US... Hypocrite!
[/s]

So that's why your mkpuru mirri cannibal blodas are all over UAE, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey and many many other Muslims countries.

Turkey is fast becoming a medical center for many around the world. Even Americans and Europeans are flocking to Turkey for Dental and other medical services due their expert services and cost.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Bluntemperor: 1:10pm On May 15, 2022
kiyosaki1:
This is real politics

Yinmu!
So, Tinubu's deputy now na El-Rufai- they are really doing well,just because they give Tinubu's delegates,then the Governor be automatically VP,so Muslim- Muslim tickets e good for Nigeria,abi, Christians no de Nigeria again?
This imposition is no way going to work in Nigeria even God will not allowed it! Nonsense talk!
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by DKM123: 1:16pm On May 15, 2022
I will put my slippers on my head and walk straight to Ghana if an Elrufai is made the VP with a Tinubu as president.

Kai! Y'll are madt ni!
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by emerged01(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
When is tinubu visiting south south or south east ...to him we don't matter right ? No wam we dey watch
Apc delegates dey there?
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by newoffer: 2:24pm On May 15, 2022
That's the reason he won't win. Politics don't work that way
Astrokid911:
Picking elrufai as his running mate will only make it more difficult for him to win because it would be a Muslim_muslim ticket and christian would feel left out considering Deborah killing
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Raze001: 3:57pm On May 15, 2022
What is PDP doing in the title?

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Gozac: 4:50pm On May 15, 2022
Reinaldo:
Tinubu is not an option. I don't know any sensible person that will vote for him. Osinbajo all the way.
Sure, Tinubu's ambition is like a cannot draw game according to pool s parlance.They are just playing him
Everything is working against his ambition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by Licht: 5:46pm On May 15, 2022
BAT relies so much on his ability to buy delegates. He is extremely confident of his war chest.
I don't see how the north will give him a Christian VP and that's his biggest hurdle despite his massive war chest.
Even if he emerges the APC flagbearer, he will most certainly lose the election to PDP who must have chosen a balanced religious ticket.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by farem: 6:02pm On May 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Confusing headline

Pure lies

There's nothing else to doubt your blindness!
The body of the news quoted in bold and you can't still see it.
What else can you see?
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by bigpicture001: 7:39pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
[s][/s]

So that's why your mkpuru mirri cannibal blodas are all over UAE, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey and many many other Muslims countries.

Turkey is fast becoming a medical center for many around the world. Even Americans and Europeans are flocking to Turkey for Dental and other medical services due their expert services and cost.

You see urself, u jump to defend even what you did not understand... I never aimed at thier standard of living. Instead it is thier. Lifestyle...

Everybody loves freedom.. even Chinese president and imams... But hipocrisy wouldn't allow u Muslims face the fact....

I mean that is why they troop to the Uk and US
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by IPIGSRMUMU: 7:41pm On May 15, 2022
bigpicture001:

You see urself, u jump to defend even what you did not understand... I never aimed at thier standard of living. Instead it is thier. Lifestyle...

Everybody loves freedom.. even Chinese president and imams... But hipocrisy wouldn't allow u Muslims face the fact....

I mean that is why they troop to the Uk and US
Mumu, why are your blodas running to Dubai, Istanbul, Malaysia and others?
Keep living in your own delusional world.
Re: Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP by bigpicture001: 7:47pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Mumu, why are your blodas running to Dubai, Istanbul, Malaysia and others?
Keep living in your own delusional world.

How does. Ur point correlate for God's sake... Plz go return ur certificate cuz ur religious lecturers failed u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo / Court Refuses To Hear Binani’s Motion, Orders Her To Address Court On Jurisdicti / My Watch: 11 Shocking Things From Obj’s New Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.