Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Following Are True About The Word Of God: - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Following Are True About The Word Of God: (1526 Views)

BOKO HARAM, ISIS AND TALIBAN are true followers of Islam. Here is why. / Read and Listen To Know if you are true Christain / Are True Christians Suppose To Participate In Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by Emusan(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2022
Janosky:

You are so fraught with dishonesty.
Jesus Christ is a god.
Your fellow 3 deities devotees Trinitarians, biblehub agreed.

So is Jesus Christ a true god or a false god? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by achorladey: 11:09am On May 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How do we IDENTIFY those who are honoured by Jesus' father today? Matthew 7:16-18; James 2:18-26 smiley

Here is KNOWMORE56 words again

So when Jesus Christ said the Father will honour those who serve Him (Jesus), it's not a clue on how the judgement is going to be?

*. John 12:26 "KJV: If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man SERVE ME, HIM WILL MY FATHER HONOUR."

Read read and read then apply comprehension and intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by achorladey: 11:20am On May 28, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

grin grin he will then type " worship your God, let's worship our own God"

grin grin

And still go all over nairaland to drag your God with you as if na him property grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by Janosky: 1:08pm On May 28, 2022
achorladey:

John 12:26 Douay-Rheims Bible.
"If any man minister to me, let him follow me; and where I am, there also shall my minister be. If any man minister to me, him will my Father honour".

Why do you always display your deceptive attitude in public?
Did John 12:26 command you to worship Jesus?
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by Janosky: 1:16pm On May 28, 2022
Emusan:

So is Jesus Christ a true god or a false god? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Read the scriptures in the Biblehub screenshot.
Answer 2 questions for you:
Who is a god in those verses in your own Bible?
Why do you Continue to provide evidence of your stupidity?

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by achorladey: 1:22pm On May 28, 2022
Janosky:

John 12:26 Douay-Rheims Bible.
"If any man minister to me, let him follow me; and where I am, there also shall my minister be. If any man minister to me, him will my Father honour".

Why do you always display your deceptive attitude in public?

I know you peddle deceptive attitude from one place to another on nairaland.

An example of such is running to DOUAY RHEIMS bible to peddle your deceptions.

MaxInDHouse said.......

How do we IDENTIFY those who are honoured by Jesus' father today?

Since he go into his merry-go-round kind of thinking he cannot see where KNOWMORE56 said

So when Jesus Christ said the Father will honour those who serve Him (Jesus), it's not a clue on how the judgement is going to be?

*. John 12:26 "KJV: If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man SERVE ME, HIM WILL MY FATHER HONOUR."

What I say to your brother in Jehovah I will repeat to you...... Read, read and read until you comprehend and apply intelligence and stop peddling deceptive attitudes grin grin grin

Here is your deceptive attitude below...

Was my post about Did John command you to worship Jesus? grin grin grin Awon deceptive attitude peddler.

2 Likes

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by Janosky: 1:44pm On May 28, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

When I consider all the characteristics of the true God, and He is perfectly fit in, I and sure He's the only true God!
John 14:1, John4:23-24, John 20:17, Jesus Christ says to KNOWMORE56, Continue LYING. grin grin grin
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by Janosky: 1:51pm On May 28, 2022
achorladey:

I know you peddle deceptive attitude from one place to another on nairaland.

An example of such is running to DOUAY RHEIMS bible to peddle your deceptions.
Sifia pains and tantrums. cheesy
SERVE is not Worship, contrary to the false claim of your 3 deities devotees comrade.
Continue WAILING.
achorladey:

MaxInDHouse said.......

Since he go into his merry-go-round kind of thinking he cannot see where KNOWMORE56 said

What I say to your brother in Jehovah I will repeat to you...... Read, read and read until you comprehend and apply intelligence and stop peddling deceptive attitudes grin grin grin

Here is your deceptive attitude below...

Was my post about Did John command you to worship Jesus? grin grin grin Awon deceptive attitude peddler.

Your KNOWMORE56 friend FALSE claim: "SERVE means WORSHIP @ John 12:26.
Una dey the same boat- Any where belle face.
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by achorladey: 2:23pm On May 28, 2022
Janosky:

SERVE is not Worship, contrary to the false claim of your 3 deities devotees comrade.
Continue WAILING.

Was my post about Did John command you to worship Jesus? grin grin grin grin Awon deceptive attitude peddler.

Anywhere belle face peddler at least I don't go about propagating ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT as result of recent biblical evidence cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by achorladey: 2:25pm On May 28, 2022
Janosky:

Why do you Continue to provide evidence of your stupidity?

Wey the true or false in this image. Bring an out make we see grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by Emusan(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2022
Janosky:

No answer there!

Answer mine first.

Why do you Continue to provide evidence of your stupidity?[/b]

My question is very simple

What is the difference between a god and the God?
Why are you afraid of answering that simple question? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2022
Janosky:

Continue WAILING.
I don't have time for miscreants!

I perfectly agreed with KNOWMORE56 on the issue of those honoured by Jesus' father, i'm only interested in knowing how Jesus said we are going to IDENTIFY them today! wink

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by advocatejare(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

What does begotten mean in your dictionary?
Have you thought about this?

1 Like

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 11:28am On May 29, 2022
Emusan:

You didn't address his point.

The Angels worship Him!
And what all this also say about your NWT in Colossians 1:16-18? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Just as your organization dubiously inserted OTHER @Col 1:16-18

That doesn't mean THEY WILL NOT SERVE JESUS which you supported by Matt 4:10 cheesy grin

It's not! because his not the translator

Rather say it can also means MINISTER.

Provide the screenshot of that verse from Biblehub as you always do, let's see if it means SERVE or not cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

When it's evident that you're the one lying.

So Russell and his pagan team disobeyed Jesus Christ yet they are still part of the 144,000 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

"You didn't address his point"

He's looking for a way to get to his usual comfort zone...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 11:37am On May 29, 2022
Emusan:

They believe Jesus is "A GOD", you should have asked him if Jesus is A TRUE GOD or A FALSE GOD? cheesy grin cheesy

Yes, "one mighty God and another almighty God"... grin grin

*. Isaiah 9 6 "KJV:For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

*. Titus 2:13 "KJV:Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; "

The mighty God
the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; "
This is Jesus!

1 Like

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 11:56am On May 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

The first definition of begotten is siring i.e. (especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.
"they hoped that the King might beget an heir by his new queen".

Reproduction means to produce again, that's why I used the word produced - to bring something into existence...

If you are using the second meaning of "cause; bring about"

They're the same

then Adam, Eve and even all humans were begotten.
Yes, you are correct...
Human beings lost the position through Adamic sin...
That's why they're some people now called "children of the devil" "children of perdition or children of wrath"

*. 1 John 3:10 "KJV:In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother."

*. John 8:44 " KJV: ,Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

*. Ephesians 2:3 " KJV:Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the CHILDREN OF WRATH, even as others ."

So Jesus is never the only begotten son anywhere!

It's either no one is begotten or everyone is begotten!

Mind you, i think your translators are now wise thrashing the word " begotten" away from the more recent Bibles translations.

To beget is an animalistic character.
Just like sons of God having sex with daughters of men in Genesis 6:1-4 to beget giants!

Please take note of the following:

1. God owns us by creation, this is for all people...

2. God owns us by redemption, this is for believers in Christ only...

In regards to creation, Jesus is the ONLY Creator while human beings are created (begotten) by Him...

But in regards to redemption, Jesus is the only begotten son...
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 12:36pm On May 29, 2022
Janosky:

Jesus is a Creature before his ONLY begotten status.
Only a Creature can be "only begotten"
True!...
In as much as you know that "only begotten"
means "only created/made/produced"
in other words "no other created son of God" when we're talking about redemption!

In regards to creation, Jesus is the ONLY Creator while human beings are created (begotten) by Him...
But in regards to redemption, Jesus is the only begotten son...

This Half baked knowledge na wa oooo!
Genesis 1:27 & Matthew 19:4-5 dey your Bible?
Mankind is begotten by the Creator,Yahweh.

We're talking about ONLY BEGOTTEN not just begotten ; grin grin

Every begotten son is a Creature given Preeminence & Favor not given to other Creatures.

I said We're talking about ONLY BEGOTTEN not just begotten. .

ONLY begotten can not exist without begotten.

For example, Isaac and Jesus Christ.

Job 2:1,Angels are sons of God in heaven.
The Adoption of righteous humans as sons of God and dwell in heaven as co-rulers with Christ.

Once you agree that Adoption is the opposite of begotten, the problem is solved! grin grin

*. Romans 8:23 "KJV:And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the ADOPTION , to wit, the redemption of our body ."

*. Galatians 4:5 "KJV: To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the ADOPTION of sons ,"

Jesus Christ says himself no be the Creator, Matthew 19:4-5 na correct science?
Hebrew 1:2 na rocket science?
Colossians 1:15-16 na rocket science?
Ok nauw, the writer of John 1:3 have told us lies nauw... grin grin

*. John 1:3 " KJV: [b] ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
"

Oga say Jesus their 2nd Person na Almighty God.
Trinity shege grin grin[/b]

Romans 11:35-36,Col 1:15God made Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is only begotten just as Isaac is only begotten.
Isaac and Jesus Christ are Creatures.
You understand?

You are definitely confused.
Trinity na scam.
grin grin grin

Yes, according to Watch tower, one mighty God (Jesus) and another almighty God [the Father)... grin grin

*. Isaiah 9 6 "KJV:For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

*. Titus 2:13 "KJV:Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ ; "

*. Genesis 17:1 " KJV:And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God ; walk before me, and be thou perfect."

*. John 1: 1 "KJV:In the beginning was the Word, and the Wordwas with God , and the Word was God. "
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 12:46pm On May 29, 2022
Janosky:

Everyone is begotten by God through Creation.
God is the Father to whom everyone owes the name they bear, Ephesians 3:14-15.
Trinitarians confused the meaning of begotten by falsely claiming "Jesus is not created but generated"
Whereas, "Generated is synonymous with "Created"
How ever, "Only begotten" is applied to Isaac &
Jesus Christ @ John 3:16 & Hebrew 11:17-19.
That expression "Only begotten" refers to special privilege of Favor given to only Isaac among all Abraham's offspring.
Jesus Christ is given the special, unique favor of sitting at God's right hand in heaven and sit on his Father's throne, Revelation 3:21 & Acts 2:32-36.

Oga, no be so.
God begotted man by Creation not reproduction.
Psalm 90:2," God born the mountains".
God was never pregnant.Shey you understand?

"...That expression "Only begotten" refers to special privilege of Favor..."

Hmmm, watch tower don come and again oo!

So begotten no longer mean created/ generated ba ?
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 12:55pm On May 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said there's just one only true God {Mark 12:29} and that's the person who sent him to us {John 17:3} Stephen saw only two persons {Act 7:56} and those are the only two persons David saw in vision! Psalms 110:1
So i don't know anything called TRINITY in my own copy of the Bible! smiley

Are you saying the below is not in your own copy of the Bible? Check again:

The Word is life...
The Spirit is life...
The Word is the Spirit...
The Spirit is God....
God is the Spirit...:

*. John 1: 4 " KJV:In him (the Word) was LIFE ; and the life was the light of men."

*. John 6:63 "KJV:It is the spirit that quickeneth (gives life); the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit , and they are life
."

*. Acts 17:25 "KJV:Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he (God) giveth to all LIFE, and breath, and all things;"

*. John 4: 24 " KJV: God is a Spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

*. 2 Corinthians 3: 6 " KJV:Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth LIFE ."

*. Colossians 3:4 " KJV:When Christ, who is our LIFE, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory."

*. 1 John 1:2 " KJV: (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal LIFE, which was with the Father , and was manifested unto uswink"

*. 1 John 5:20 " KJV:And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal LIFE
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 12:56pm On May 29, 2022
achorladey:

Wahala be like:

MaxInDHouse first comment:

MaxInDHouse second comment

Why your intelligence be like this. grin grin grin
We know the Bible translations produced by your religious leaders are not based on preconceived thoughts. The reason you go about telling us that Matthew 24:45-47 is about your religious leaders grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 1:02pm On May 29, 2022
Janosky:

John 7:16, Jesus Christ is his Father's Messenger.
When you receive the Messenger you have seen his God who sent him.

Shebi John 5:37 dey your Bible?

But if you worship the messager you are not worshipping his God who sent him kwo? undecided

John 12:26 "KJV:If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour."
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 1:05pm On May 29, 2022
Janosky:

You are so fraught with dishonesty.
Jesus Christ is a god.
Your fellow 3 deities devotees Trinitarians, biblehub agreed.

Watch tower say "one mighty God (Jesus) is with another almighty God [the Father)..."

Shey you are ok with that? grin grin
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 1:18pm On May 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

What does begotten mean in your dictionary?

Begotten in his watch tower dictionary means "privilege" " only begotten" means special privilege!

Janosky:

That expression "Only begotten" refers to special privilege of Favor given to only Isaac among all Abraham's offspring.
Jesus Christ is given the special, unique favor of sitting at God's right hand in heaven and sit on his Father's throne, Revelation 3:21 & Acts 2:32-36.
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 1:21pm On May 29, 2022
achorladey:

He's gone to his usual comfort zone..

grin grin
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 1:25pm On May 29, 2022
Janosky:

John 14:1, John4:23-24, John 20:17, Jesus Christ says to KNOWMORE56, Continue LYING. grin grin grin

Point out the attributes of the only true God that are missing out in Jesus!
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 1:27pm On May 29, 2022
Janosky:

Continue WAILING.

*. Matthew 4:10 "KJV:Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve ."

"him (God) only shalt thou serve ."
or
"him only shalt thou minister to"

*. John 12:26 "KJV:If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man SERVE ME, him will my Father honour "
let's analyse the two statements below:

"him only shalt thou SERVE ."

if any man SERVE ME,...

What are your explanations of these statements...
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by KNOWMORE56: 1:33pm On May 29, 2022
advocatejare:

Have you thought about this?

He won't like this submission... cheesy cheesy
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

Are you saying the below is not in your own copy of the Bible? Check again:

The Word is life...
The Spirit is life...
The Word is the Spirit...
The Spirit is God....
God is the Spirit...:

*. John 1: 4 " KJV:In him (the Word) was LIFE ; and the life was the light of men."

*. John 6:63 "KJV:It is the spirit that quickeneth (gives life); the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit , and they are life
."

*. Acts 17:25 "KJV:Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he (God) giveth to all LIFE, and breath, and all things;"

*. John 4: 24 " KJV: God is a Spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

*. 2 Corinthians 3: 6 " KJV:Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth LIFE ."

*. Colossians 3:4 " KJV:When Christ, who is our LIFE, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory."

*. 1 John 1:2 " KJV: (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal LIFE, which was with the Father , and was manifested unto uswink"

*. 1 John 5:20 " KJV:And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal LIFE

Everything you quoted here is found in all versions of the Bible except the word "TRINITY"
So each religion has their interpretation of the words you're quoting, since TRINITY is not found written in the Bible you can't convince people that it has a correlation with what the Bible says! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by Janosky: 9:33pm On May 30, 2022
achorladey:

Was my post about Did John command you to worship Jesus? grin grin grin grin Awon deceptive attitude peddler.

Did you reference John 12:26 which your OP friend referenced?

achorladey:

Anywhere belle face peddler at least I don't go about propagating ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT as result of recent biblical evidence cheesy grin grin grin
[b]na today you & your OP friend dey deceive una selves?
Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by Janosky: 9:41pm On May 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Everything you quoted here is found in all versions of the Bible except the word "TRINITY"
So each religion has their interpretation of the words you're quoting, since TRINITY is not found written in the Bible you can't convince people that it has a correlation with what the Bible says! undecided
The OP guy just dey quote verses we enter him head.
When Matthew 20:28 " Jesus SERVE others" that guy still persist to FALSELY present John12:26 for his claim.

1 Like

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by Janosky: 9:50pm On May 30, 2022
achorladey:

Wey the true or false in this image. Bring an out make we see grin grin grin
Achorladey, I challenge you to show proof say you get Sense....

In the screenshot image referencing
1 Corinthians 8:4 Acts 12:22 & John 10:33 in your Bible, which Greek word means "true" or false" god?

Re: The Following Are True About The Word Of God: by Janosky: 9:55pm On May 30, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

*. Matthew 4:10 "KJV:Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve ."

"him (God) only shalt thou serve ."
or
"him only shalt thou minister to"

*. John 12:26 "KJV:If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man SERVE ME, him will my Father honour "
let's analyse the two statements below:

"him only shalt thou SERVE ."

if any man SERVE ME,...

What are your explanations of these statements...

"SERVE" means what @ Matthew 20:28 & John 12:26?
What does "SERVE" mean at Matthew 4:10?

Matthew 20:28 & John 12:26 Catholic Douay Rheims Bible,Oga go and help yourself KNOWMORE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The Creator Of This Universe The Abrahamic God? / This Is What God May Be Doing When It Looks As If He Is Slow Or Silent. / Who Love Jesus (Prophet Isa) More, Muslims Or Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.