Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu (1283 Views)

UNILAG Or LASU!!!! Please Advise A Confused Brother.. / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Mbbs In Unilag, Or Mbbs In Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by AyoadeConcept(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2022
Please I need people with experience to share with me... Actually I'm a graduate of Biochemistry and have completed my Nysc, but I have interest in law so I took jamb and Waec form this year and my jamb score is 237, so I don't really know what to do again.....

If I should convert it to direct entry and go for either Medicine Pharmacy or pharmacology or I can use the score to study Law in either Unilag, Lasu or OOU
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by temitope27(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2022
U no get work
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by Nobody: 8:06am On May 15, 2022
With that score you'll need a miracle to get into Law...
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by Danielle09: 1:31pm On May 15, 2022
smiley
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by Dreadlock69(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2022
Yes sure just because they doesn't mean you won't succeed
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by rowland545(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2022
My Kidbro got 251 in jamb and he intends to study law in university of abj...does he stand a Chance?
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by silibaba: 5:14pm On May 15, 2022
AyoadeConcept:
Please I need people with experience to share with me... Actually I'm a graduate of Biochemistry and have completed my Nysc, but I have interest in law so I took jamb and Waec form this year and my jamb score is 237, so I don't really know what to do again.....

If I should convert it to direct entry and go for either Medicine Pharmacy or pharmacology or I can use the score to study Law in either Unilag, Lasu or OOU

1 Like

Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by an0daGuy: 5:34pm On May 15, 2022
Change your name to a Muslim one and your state of origin to one of the northern states and you will be admitted to study even medicine on merit with half of that result.

#quotasystem
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by vee22: 5:53pm On May 15, 2022
College of education sokoto faculty of law
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by HELLASJ(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2022
shocked
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by HELLASJ(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2022
Look for a less competitive uni do change of institution. With that score your chances of getting admitted into law department at unilag is slim.

PS:
If you graduated with atleast 2.1 then sort for funding/scholarship and go study abroad. Biochemistry na hot cake for abroad.
They are numerous schools/professors offering full funding for your cousre.

U wan still stay here make ASUU strike your destiny ahbi.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by Covenant97(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2022
What is the process involved in applying for this scholarship. Your advice would go a long way.
Thank you.
HELLASJ:
Look for a less competitive uni do change of institution. With that score your chances of getting admitted into law department at unilag is slim.

PS:
If you graduated with atleast 2.1 then sort for funding/scholarship and go study abroad. Biochemistry na hot cake for abroad.
They are numerous schools/professors offering full funding for your cousre.

U wan still stay here make ASUU strike your destiny ahbi.

Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by Seredebe: 6:14am On May 16, 2022
AyoadeConcept:

Try kwasu
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by HELLASJ(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2022
Covenant97:
What is the process involved in applying for this scholarship. Your advice would go a long way.
Thank you.
It's not something I can explain here drop your email address, I'll send you the necessary information.

PS
It's free of charge. I requested for your contact because links might not work when pasted on NLand here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by egojeny1(f): 6:16pm On May 16, 2022
Try private uni if you have the resourses
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by AyoadeConcept(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2022
adedejiadeyemi338@gmail.com
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by Spherical77(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2022
AyoadeConcept:

kwasu, uniosun, oou try any of this school if you're an indigine. Your chances is very slim even as a Lagos indigine in LASU nor Unilag
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by HappyRabbi: 8:48am On May 19, 2022
rowland545:
My Kidbro got 251 in jamb and he intends to study law in university of abj...does he stand a Chance?

Yes good enough. Though be prayerful and press some buttons too
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by Covenant97(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2022
Ok thanks.
Here is my email address. Covenantajolore@gmail.com
HELLASJ:

It's not something I can explain here drop your email address, I'll send you the necessary information.

PS
It's free of charge. I requested for your contact because links might not work when pasted on NLand here.
Re: Can I Study Law With 237 In Unilag Or Lasu by HELLASJ(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2022
Covenant97:
Ok thanks.
Here is my email address. Covenantajolore@gmail.com
Sent!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin 2007/08 Remedial List Is Out / Please Anyone Wiv A Project On Health Or Education Economics ? / Mtnf Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.