Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) (3581 Views)

Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) / Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Lx6ix: 9:13am On May 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by itchie: 9:17am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

go to sokoto and shout what you just typed pls
Keep typing the same nonsense over and over again like the mad man you are. I am just waiting for the day God will punish one of you cursed headslammers to try this your nonsense in the south make thunder fire you. Stupid animal

10 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 15, 2022
itchie:

Keep typing the same nonsense over and over again like the mad man you are. I am just waiting for the day God will punish one of you cursed headslammers to try this your nonsense in the south make thunder fire you. Stupid animal

coward take ur pills and go to church or hustle
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by samista: 9:22am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

you can go to Sokoto and repeat what you wrote loudly
So you barbaric animals in sokoto don't have phones and internet to read online abi? I won't be surprised if you all still live in the jungle because there's no difference between you muslims and the wild beasts in the jungle. pedophile terrorist Muhammed and his muslim terrorist followers are nothing but wild beasts in human skin.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 15, 2022
samista:

So you barbaric animals in sokoto don't have phones and internet to read online abi? I won't be surprised if you all still live in the jungle because there's no difference between you muslims and the wild beasts in the jungle. pedophile terrorist Muhammed and his muslim terrorist followers are nothing but wild beasts in human skin.

no they cant lynch you via phone,but face them and tell them this nonsense and you will see
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by expert234: 9:24am On May 15, 2022
ExplorationHub:
Some Muslim northerners residing in Sokoto state have been captured chanting "La Ilaha Ila Lahu" (an Arabic statement that means 'God is the Greatest') after setting facilities ablaze.

It would be recalled that a female Christian student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Deborah Samuel was murdered for Blasphemy.

The police later arrested two principal suspects. To protest the release of the suspects, facilities were set Ablaze.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGJNuZHJGR0][/url]

Antichristian, is this how you display the peace in Islam?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by itchie: 9:26am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

coward take ur pills and go to church or hustle
Mad man, go and look for cure for your madness and stop disturbing the peace of the world with your useless religion. Mohammed madness has taken him to hell where satan is fvcking his dirty anus everyday, you better not let your madness take you to where your foolish Mohammed is.

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Dyke15(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
The main issue is that if the security are allow to handle Deborah issue,i'm sure she will go free,alot had done that and are walking free. so now we are in full support of what they did to her,next someone will dare say ill about our beloved prophet.

to those that will quote me,reserve it and go to sokoto and shout what you are about to type pls
Why not come down South and repeat this ur exact statement?
If truly u get balls within ur legs angry

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Dyke15(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2022
ysth:

No need to go to sokoto. We they were we they they talk am. Leave sokoto and come here to lynch us make we see. It means the entire killing isn’t necessary. Do you know the prophet has been cursed more on twitter and on Nairaland after that killing, so does killing her stop the cursing of the prophet?? I wonder how you people think. You cant fight everybody oo, leave your enclaves in the north and come and kill people all around Nigeria let us see.
Even dat fool wey u quote no fit get mind talk dis same statement wey him talk for mouth down South.
An average aboki over humble for South. Guys dey even parade for my neighbors gate dey insult prophet Mohammed since yesterday so dat dey will provoke my neighbors Hausa security men to come outside so dat dem go butcher dem but dem no gree open gate since yesterday grin

8 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Dyke15(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

go to sokoto pls, i can sponsor ur journey
Come down south and justify d killing and let's see if u will go back alive

8 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Leboska(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
The main issue is that if the security are allow to handle Deborah issue,i'm sure she will go free,alot had done that and are walking free. so now we are in full support of what they did to her,next someone will dare say ill about our beloved prophet.

to those that will quote me,reserve it and go to sokoto and shout what you are about to type pls
God punish that your stupid prophet Mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by samista: 9:43am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

come to sokoto and try such pls
Why don't you bring your stupid ass here and try your rubbish? Barbaric animals following a pedophile terrorist Muhammed

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 15, 2022
Dyke15:
Come down south and justify d killing and let's see if u will go back alive

o hail.the people of sokoto.what a painful death to Debora
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 15, 2022
samista:

Why don't you bring your stupid ass here and try your rubbish? Barbaric animals following a pedophile terrorist Muhammed

hhhh coward
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 15, 2022
Leboska:
God punish that your stupid prophet Mohammed.
coward go to sokoto and say such
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by samista: 9:49am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

hhhh coward
It's You, your father, your mother and your foolish pedophile terrorist Muhammed that are cowards

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Dyke15(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

o hail.the people of sokoto.what a painful death to Debora
make ur brothers wey lock gate try open gate first.
Hope u go hail us too grin

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 15, 2022
samista:

It's You, your father, your mother and your foolish pedophile terrorist Muhammed that are cowards

hhhh certified coward

1 Like

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by samista: 9:51am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

hhhh certified coward
Your father and your mother plus your pedophile terrorist Muhammed are certified cowards

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 15, 2022
samista:

Your father and your mother plus your pedophile terrorist Muhammed are certified cowards

buy chain before i come,you are not taking ur pills and now you are misbehaving.. take ur pills and relax and i will chain u
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by bastardmod: 9:53am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

did she abuse the Prophet or she did not?

in Islam if you abuse Jesus definetly you are out of our religion and we will lynch you too. we love them all.

know what you are typing

Why didn't lynch el rufai....useless liar

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 15, 2022
bastardmod:

Why didn't lynch el rufai....useless liar
its ur responsibility na
Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by bastardmod: 9:57am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

its ur responsibility na

But you said you would lynch anyone who insults Jesus.

So can you see your religion is a religion of lies?

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by samista: 9:57am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

buy chain before i come,you are not taking ur pills and now you are misbehaving.. take ur pills and relax and i will chain u
Go and buy chain for your foolish mother and father, if those two fools didn't have sex, they wouldn't have given birth to a lunatic like you and the world would have been a better place. Don't bother buying chain for the idiotic Muhammed, satan has already chained him forever.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by realmindz: 10:03am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

Go to a western country and behead a Christian for cursing that prophet with penis of a donkey.
You will curse the day u were born

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by Toktee(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
The robot is here saying the same thing. grin

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) by realmindz: 10:08am On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

go to sokoto pls, i can sponsor ur journey

So he is a fool to enter into the enemy’s den where he will be outnumbered, did he claim Superman.
Why don’t you go meet him in rivers as he said and announce boldly u want to lynch him for insulting your rapist prophet. If they won’t cut you into pieces and feed your organs to their dogs

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Sacks Anambra Women's Leader For Taking Picture With Peter Obi / What Are Your Thoughts On Buhari's Wai (war Against Indiscipline) / See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.