Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award (55184 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Updating9JA: 9:02am On May 15, 2022
Shared With Caption .....

Sabinus winning the AMVCA Award is very well deserved!! He has brought joy and laughter to the faces of millions including mine. I have also had the pleasure of featuring him in about 3 of my contents. I share in his win.
Please let us not ruin this beautiful moment.
- BloggerDonald.com Reports

Source: https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1525597700326039553

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Kriss216: 9:03am On May 15, 2022
Mr macaroni is a real G. He's a winner already.

Investor Sabinus's diverse nature in comedy is orgasmic. He deserves the award truly. He said "Thank you Lagos for honouring a Port harcourt boy"

More wins for everyone.

220 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Elmojiid(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2022
Nice response Mr macaroni

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Joezinho: 9:42am On May 15, 2022
Sabinus my man

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Mooh247: 9:43am On May 15, 2022
cool

Mr Macaroni gives adult content, while Sabinus gives content for all age group hence why he won the veiwers choice award

His appreciation of Lagos State is awesome

Angelique Kidjo , Femi Kuti, Seun Kuti are not the most streamed African artist or highest grossing artist in Africa, but most of their albums are Grammy nominated

223 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by LesbianBoy(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2022
Mr macaroni is just doing 'eye service' and forming humble cheesy

He deserves the award!

Mr funny I have tried watching him, he is funny but I think he is overhyped. It shows in the amount of followers he has and the number of views he gets on each videos compared to Mr macaroni and others.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by festacman(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2022
Thumb up to Mr. Macaroni for the timely 'tackle' on unrepentant interloper Daniel Regha.

Nigeria, at this time, is blessed with many excellent hardworking skit makers. And they all have different styles and themes. But if there must be a award winner for any year, it is up to the subjectivity of the award committee to choose. That choice doesn't belittle others. It is just the choice of the Award committee.

Congratulations to Sabinus on his award.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by pocohantas(f): 11:48am On May 15, 2022
Daniel Regha is a bot designed to test human patience. Same Daniel that went to advise Elon Musk? I saw foreigners taking their time to school him and I felt for them.

You know how it is seeing people argue with your village mad man, thinking say na normal human being. grin grin

Sabinus deserves the award.

He is strictly comedy.No big nyash, no cross-dressing, no activism. He faces his craft and gives his takes on issues without aggravating any party.

MrMacaroni lost it a long time ago. To say he should be the viewer’s choice with all his adult contents is an insult to the sensibility of responsible viewers.

For now we know where Sabinus stands and we stand with him. smiley smiley

205 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by NwaAmaikpe: 12:23pm On May 15, 2022
shocked

In recent times, awards in Nigeria have proven not to be a true representation of reality.

I won't lie, Mr. Macaroni's videos have brought a few laughters to my sadistic world. Just like him, I never let go of any good kpekus opportunity but unlike him, I do not have a thing for massive boobs and big ass.

He is who he is; incredibly talented, very responsive to issues and not a stickler for political correctness.
I don't expect him neither will I ask him to alter his style just for a trivial viewers' choice award.

You can't please everyone can you?
The same big breast that made Azeez dump Habibatu for lanky Sekinatu is what made Alhaji Tanko buy her a house in Dubai.

Simply put, Mr Macaroni is the club craving, shisha smoking, anal-sex loving, hot liberal girlfriend every man loves to date while Sabinus is the naive domesticated girl that gets taken home to meet the mom.

While one is loved for whom she is, the other is only loved for the image she gives. But both are needed and that's why sidechicks exists.

Variety is the colour to a world of black-and-whites and I'd always appreciate Mr. Macaroni for being different.

235 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by toujurs: 12:26pm On May 15, 2022
Please what does macaroni do, other than look for girls with big ass, to give money to. That's like sexualizing women, who see themselves as a product for sexual content. Sabinu gives us contents on how stupid we can be in nigeria. Our mumu never too much. grin

Good Morning sir, how s family? grin grin.

60 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by engrelvis(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2022
pocohantas:
Daniel Regha is a bot designed to test human patience. Same Daniel that went to advise Elon Musk? I saw foreigners taking their time to school him and I felt for them.

You know how it is seeing people argue with your village mad man, thinking say na normal human being. grin grin

Sabinus deserves the award.

He is strictly comedy.No big nyash, no activism. He faces his craft and gives his takes on issues without aggravating any party.

MrMacaroni lost it a long time ago. To say he should be the viewer’s choice with all his adult contents is an insult to the sensibility of responsible viewers.

For now we know where Sabinus stands and we stand with him. smiley smiley
True

9 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by specialmati(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't lie, Mr Macaroni's videos have brought a few laughter to my sadistic world. Just like him, I never let go of any good kpekus opportunity but unlike him, I do not have a thing for massive boobs and big ass.

He is who he is, incredibly talented, very responsive to issues and not a stickler for political correctness.
I don't expect him neither will I ask him to alter his style just for a trivial viewer's choice award.

You can't please everyone can you?
The same big breast that made Azeez dump Habibatu for lanky Sekinatu is what made Alhaji Tanko buy her a house in Dubai.

Simply put, Mr Macaroni is the club craving, shisha smoking, anal-sex loving, hot liberal girlfriend every man loves to date while Sabinus is the naive domesticated girl that gets taken home to meet the mom.

While one is loved for whom she is, the other is only loved for the image she gives. But both are needed and that's why sidechicks exists.
grin grin grin grin this guy you are really crazy na joke ooh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 15, 2022
Onye Obodo for me ooo.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by tydi(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2022
He has no choice
Pregnancy can't be covered
Sabi Nwa is the best content creator as comedy stands now.

12 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Ceenachi: 2:03pm On May 15, 2022
Mr Macaroni is a wise man,he knows that there is life after AMVCA.

Never you be influenced by people's wickedness and bad attitudes towards your colleagues.

Never you inherit the enemies of your neighbours.

Always debunk the lies of those who wants to create needless enmity between you and your opponent.

Those who clapped for others when they are winning,will also be clapped for by others,one day.

21 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by TheWolfen(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2022
Okay. This macaroni dude just earn my respect

11 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by bigjackass: 5:07pm On May 15, 2022
pocohantas:

He is strictly comedy.No big nyash, no cross-dressing, no activism. He faces his craft and gives his takes on issues without aggravating any party.
very annoying comedy trends especially the stupid cross dressing

10 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by updatechange(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2022
It alright!
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Emu4life(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2022
Anyone with contrary opinion is an ijot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Tembebe04(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2022
Jealousy
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by NobleAngell(f): 6:00pm On May 15, 2022
And where does that leave my Lasisi Elenu?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by NobleAngell(f): 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
tydi:
He has no choice
Pregnancy can't be covered
Sabi Nwa is the best content creator as comedy stands now.
I disagree with you. That guy is dry. Him and that dry brain jotter.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by avrilwisedata: 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
Daniel Regha wey no get sense...

Very mentally unstable human

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
The only thing I have to say
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by LaSenior: 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by abataPrecious: 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Ogaga87(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
Me and my family love Sabinus like kilode

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by EmmaLege: 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
Sabinus too sabi abeg grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola / The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House / Bbnaija Omashola Captured Having A Hard-on On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.